In ur opinion, out of the top 15 boards, which ones are for shitposting and which ones are for srs discussion?

in ur opinion, out of the top 15 boards, which ones are for shitposting and which ones are for srs discussion?

bump

I don't know why you have to categorize. I shitpost on any board I come into contact on. You just have to be more crafty on some of them (Holla Forums, /a/, etc)

Serious discussion: /a/
Shitposting: all the rest

Holla Forums and Holla Forums for shitposting only

Shitposting:
Serious discussion about the board topic:

It's more complicated than that. Holla Forums's shitposting is banned all the fucking time and hotpocketing is out of fucking control despite the users' desire to talk about fucking anything without regulation, so it's a 50/50.

/a/'s serious I guess but their subjects are fucking terrible. Posts that would normally derail a thread have their own thread. It's like organized shitposting about awful topics.

Holla Forums has never been anything except an infinitely worse Holla Forums variant though

It depends. You can have serious discussion in Holla Forums at times but they're rare. Holla Forums has serious discussions more often, but they also get derailed with bullshit more often.

Overall, the users are a lot dumber on Holla Forums so I guess in that regard it's worse.

All of the boards should be for shitposting. How dare they try to take away this tried and true tradition from us. Rev up the buffalo spam on all 15 boards and we'll show them that might equals right.

Maybe if your idea of a serious discussion is seriously discussing a shitpost like the LOL or 4am threads.

I didn't say all the time, I said more often.
On Holla Forums, LOL and 4am would be considered the normal state while on Holla Forums they're segregated to a thread per day.
I'm not saying the rest of the board has serious discussion other than that, I'm saying serious discussion is found more often than on Holla Forums, which obviously isn't saying much.

I've looked into "video game" threads on Holla Forums and the replies are filled with more dubs checking and discussions about memes and Holla Forumsshit than Holla Forums. They aren't serious discussion at all, and Holla Forums is leaps and bounds more on topic, ironically.

4am threads are just thinly veiled tripfag circle jerks. remember katawa shoujo threads or ponyfags? or steam friends threads? it's basically that

Debatable.

You should look into more threads than just one or two. The threads they derail with dubs are mostly just the bait threads and the shitty ones.
Their criteria for what's "shitty" is obviously pretty bad but they are at least coherent for the most part.

Holla Forums

The rest.

Okay sweetheart

Stop posting

That isn't how pants work.