Retard abuses cat, gives poor, harmless animal trauma

mirrored from Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums10993338

twitter.com/_donaldberry/status/936785223324274689

Retard throws cat way out on the street, cat breaks leg and suffers trauma. Video above.

His adress:

1346 N Parkside drive, Ontario, California

School: AB Miller Highschool

Snapchat: Obeycharles1234

Fontana Police Dpt: (909) 350-7740

Workplace + pic with adress. Let's get this motherfucker.

Other urls found in this thread:

newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/11/14/beloved-cat-saves-long-island-family-from-fast-moving-house-fire/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Welcome Holla Forums OP, enjoy your stay

Filtered.

newfags don't know about proxys

noooooo

Found the guy's phone!
+1 425 499 5552

Santa Maria… let's suspend the righteous doxing (((hikki-obasan))) and direct our energies on this son of a whore.

NATURAL AND ORGANIC MESSAGE:
Dox him and his family, and if he has a sister or female cousin, go after them. I want him to feel horrible knowing his sisters/cousins will be stalked by 20+ edgy (animal rapists) virgins while he rots in jail… make sure to tell him that too.

As a matter of fact, I'm going to send him natural and organic texts warning him that edgy virgins are out to get his sisters/cousins.

natural and organic dubs confirm I'll have fun.

Wow, nothing of value was lost
I've raised countless animals
Cats are by far the most soulless, sociopathic, vapid, sacks of shit.

You know who likes cats? Terrorist Muslims, cunty old hags, and people with severe autism. words cannot begin to describe my detest for the worst "pets" on the fucking planet

t. self-loathing pleb

It's an aryan tradition to look after god's creature (except women, they all need to die because I'm a loving person :^) )… I know this aryan (from puerto rican to be more specific) that looks after his animals with love and never married because that's how much he loves his animals :3

Yep thats lovecraft alright.

THAT'S THE WRONG NUMBER. THAT'S ONE OF US.

So what you are trying to say is that was your number?

Fuck yeah! Every month I get a new number because all of my phone's IPs get permbanned for spamming.

STOP CALLING MEEEEE

newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/11/14/beloved-cat-saves-long-island-family-from-fast-moving-house-fire/

Cats may be a little self-centered, but they show their gratitude to their caretakers in different ways, such as being neat, shitting in one place, and rubbing up against your legs to let you know they appreciate a good meal.

I had a beautiful black cat that greeted me when I came home from work and slept on my lap every night, so maybe the cats you've had were just bitches.

Not him, but I've had a couple cool kitties throughout my life, but the majority of them were kinda cunts. Always been a dog person. Dogs and birdies.

Leave Yozamite Zam alone!

Cats are like small children. If you have disdain for small curious minds you might as well blow off your fedora with shotgun mouthwash. Cats can teach young kids what empathy is so right there the animal serves a general purpose, as all the animals we keep usually do.

Cats are also part of the cat family which is a very strange and elegant line of killing machines. So much edge to hate on the tiny household version. No faggot who hates on cats would hold their shit in their anus if confronted by a big cat.

i can't believe Holla Forums hasn't nuked that retarded fucking thread already

I can't even be mad at you

Can't be mad at le 56% face either.

thx for pic

DAM SUN BTFO

ow the edge

we can all smell you.

if it wasn't for cat, we'd be up to necks in mice and rats