Hi I'm Joshua lambert. And I have sex with blow up dolls and masturbate in public

Hi I'm Joshua lambert. And I have sex with blow up dolls and masturbate in public.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/queensland/gold-coast-playground-perve-fined-1500-no-conviction-recorded/news-story/61314305602714abf35a3b2a73807841
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3788676/Pervert-filmed-sick-videos-Gold-Coast-parks-escapes-conviction.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds like a fun time, good for you OP.

Sex pic or GTFO

I have a sex video

goddamn ur good

so you are in prison?

No just having sex with a blow up doll in a public toilet. He is me with another doll giving her a cum facial

Hell Josh. Thank you for sharing.

Tell us your best fapping in public story.

ur parents are not gonna be happy when they see this

say hello to the police and fbi

the vagina hole is in the wrong place. it's at the base.

do you have a girlfriend?

n' please dump more videos.

I don't have a girl friend. But I did get arrested and have newspaper articals about me having sex and wanking in public

PA denied

news.com.au/national/queensland/gold-coast-playground-perve-fined-1500-no-conviction-recorded/news-story/61314305602714abf35a3b2a73807841
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3788676/Pervert-filmed-sick-videos-Gold-Coast-parks-escapes-conviction.html
lmao

good work lad

Its not that funny is it ?

You sound like the ultimate Holla Forumsastard, OP - congratulations.

Here is a box of thumb-tacks.

This is betty she's my main sex doll

whats even the point of a blow up doll i cant imagine you can even really feel anything why not just a fleshlight

Well a blow up doll is like $20 so allot cheaper. And there better for thrusting. Also the more you blow them up, the tighter the pussy gets.

Please don't tell me you actually use Internet Explorer.

I use fire fox. But I'm on wp atm

);(

Nice news paper pic

Cmon, I don't look that bad