Trump campaign chair in Ohio resigns after speaking the truth

Archive isn't working:
amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/22/trump-campaign-chair-kathy-miller-resigns-ohio-racism-obama

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MOYiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a complete and total fucking liar and should be hanged.
archive.is/MOYiY

oh boy i hate trump now!

no i dont this was unfortunate but necessary.. cant have underlings making policy statements

this

So close to the debate, what a cohencidence.

Gave it 2 shots. Wasn't working. Server not found error.

I know I'm real tired of bringing information here only to get bitched at by faggots who do nothing else but complain. I'm done. Handle this shit yourselves.

*coincidence
and I also thought the same

don't be angry user. first post is usually a shill post anyways. people who don't actually post threads here fail to realize that it's only a handful of anons who do this.

archive.is has been acting shitty for past two months, both http and https

Good.

Later faggot.

good good :^)

Good goy.

Can confirm. I have about 20 election related threads in the catalog right now.

newfag detected

Googles BTFO.

The Guardian just couldn't help but cut to close ups of the interviewer giving that stupid "I can't even" face.

I know, what a top cuck.

Why are you calling them googles? What 4chan faggoty is this?

BASED GRANDMAMA
that fucking cucked-ass good-goy reporter though

dam that reporters face

So google wants to make a bot that will automatically detect and erase any wrong-think.

… so we've decided to use the word 'google' as 'nigger' in order to force google to either upturn their own name, or make them completely impotent in the face of our dissent.

Googles gonna goog

I must have missed something, but that's amazing. I love you guys.

yep.

Not even muh PR. If I wanted to gas all the jews, I would not make it apparent until I was about to actually gas all the fucking jews. This soon before the debates, I don't get the point of this. If she was unaffiliated from his campaign, I wouldn't care.

He was trying to make himself look like he was disapproving while giddy as fuck because he just found himself something to run on the newsreel.

The joke.

Your head.

not one person has said what everyone is thinking "she's speaking the truth"

wtf

truth is racist.

No.

I don't think it's over. I think this will cause him unnecessary problems and force him to address bullshit that he shouldn't have to address. Personally, I also don't feel like hearing people harp on about this bullshit when he could talking shit about Hillary. This is just another distraction unless you think unplanned distractions are a good thing.

The bitch was probably promised something if she weaponized herself like those cucks at Breitbart that accused Lewandowski of assault.
Shapiro tried to sink Breitbart and slam Trump over it and got a job at fox I believe.

Awe. This is sad news.

She did absolutely nothing wrong.

Wew how'd I miss this? You goys never fail to impress me. Shadi fucking lay!

What she said wasn't wrong/bad/racist or anything else besides truth. It was a cuck move to even force her to resign. You know I don't mind Trump's nigger outreach program but not at the expense of turning into marxist shitheads and treating blacks like victims.

what a neckbeard!

go back to Reddit.

don't let the shills get to you bro. that's what they want.

real Holla Forums is here for you.

It's a forced meme that won't catch on

Get a load of this skype.

Facebooks shilling hard today.

facebook = those with noses. think about it, the book is the nose

Fuck off, google.

In our ultra pc america, while what she said is the truth, you have to keep it on the down low.

After trump is elected, nobody would have cared as leftists would be too busy hanging themselves over the shame of letting such an evil and racist man into office.

(((COINCIDENCE)))

Nonsense. It came naturally out of frustration.

Keep an eye on her. She might be a racist old granny or she might have just taken a payoff recently. Lets see if she buys anything flashy or gets hired to a "think tank".

Only time will tell how this plays out.

Everyone knows RWDS was a forced meme by feds. We just don't take it seriously.

RWDS isn't something we were ever going to do. It something the government was going to do. Good job missing the point. Back to reddit now with your muh pr.

This

This.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

That beta journo was fucking triggered

Yup. It's purely a meme.

that'd make a nice banner

movement!

mfw people aren't brainwashed liberals like me

Muh face
Muh triggering

You googleplex.

Googles gonna goog

Speaking the absolute truth means you need to be fired? Did someone get their little old feelings hurt again? What is this? Opposite land?

Time to become the Grandmama's Panties of Truth Gang

This is nothing short of sabotage clearly.

Oh for fuck sake.

Please fuck off.

archive.today/is occasionally stops working for me unless I enable javascript.

It will look like just server not found except my script blocker will see a single script. Easy to miss. If you allow the script and refresh then it is good for another two or three months even if script is disabled again.

Kind of shady but also might be to prevent somebody from using the site as basically free hosting

She never nothing wrong.

She's right about everything, she even noted the fact that race divisions became an all time high under Obongo and Obongo never could have gotten elected in the first place if what she said wasn't true.

I assume it's because she said anyone can work their way up, which is not really true. It's a boomer thing to say since life was really easy back then. You didn't need to work that hard to buy a house.

Trump knows money and she's wrong about the money.

WRONGTHINK DETECTED

Fuck off PR fags

This should only help Trump considering everyone is pissed off at that terrorist organisation.

What is up fellow neo-nazi alt-rightist. Fuck googles am I right my fellow Holla Forumslard. Us racist white supremacists LOL! Lowtax is based am I right?

TRIGGERED

Don't let me catch you posting sub-par pepes ever again.

We need rally Nationalist Republicans in Mahoning county Ohio to remove Mark Munroe from his position.

That this sort of presentation passes for journalism is so beyond words sickening i am going to buy another gun next week. People like this "journalist" are the scariest type of person in this world. More than any google and rapefugee this is the kind of person i want to never be even remotely close to.

Thank god expressing personal opinions in public is poor manners where i live because i'd lose it for sure if i met a guy like this.

it's like the guy was snorting cocaine, all that virtue signalling that was released to him during the interview

boohoo, why are they soo mean, it's not like I was shilling for a leftwing cuck website, boohoo

based grandma

who is the cuck? send him to the ovens?

inb4 hillary makes a campaign ad out of this

He recorded those AFTER what she said. Look up "noddies."

Not gonna lie, I'd help her try

Here, since it triggers you so much…

You're about a hundred years off

If you were even on Holla Forums during the time the meme popped up, you would've known it wasn't forced.

It was forced, stop lying

No, it really wasn't.

filtered, reported

Your shitty forced meme isn't welcome on full/pol/, go spam that retarded shit on faceberg or 4cuck. Filtered along with every other faggot who shits up our board with this unfunny trash

Interesting.

Good on her but she would have keep to herself until Mr. Trump then she tell whatever. Just sayin'.

It wasn't forced because it was legitimately funny and no one here wouldn't want to join one of those. I hate having to explain meme magic because it ruins the magic part.

Wow, another fucking refugee who wasn't here during the 2 threads that spawned the RWDS meme is here to tell us what happened, with not a single fact to back it up.

We need to do something about these stupid fucking niggers ASAP

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pr is going to be superbusy and libtards definitely will hang themselves because they are responsible for igniting the chimpout war.

Almost all of you eastern Ohiofags drive like fucking niggers high on kek-knows-what, but I'll give respect where it's due.

Milo is truly our best ally!

Gay shit from halfchan kiddies.