Exclusive: Hillary To Drop Out of Race If She Cancels Debate

Just saw this video in my suggestions, uploaded about an hour ago. Summary:

Not sure how accurate the info is coming supposedly from the SS through Infowars, but interesting nonetheless.

youtube.com/watch?v=v_GFHjfaDXo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Brunswick_general_election,_1987
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you need a better source

assuming you're not a shill, this is the only source I found on it, it was only uploaded an hour ago and says it's exclusive to them from the SS. It's meant to be taken with a grain of salt, user.

This could be bad; I fear the Bernouts glimmer of hope to give America its very own Trudeau.

Too late, if they wanted to swap in another candidate it would have had to have been at least two months ago.

They can try promoting Kaine from VP to P on the ticket and shuffling in a new VP but I doubt he'd pull anyone at all.

Jonestein is shit but this seems legit. Going to be like christmas getting cancelled if the debates get called off.

It wouldn't be too late, though, for the DNC so announce that they're not running a candidate and for everyone to get behind Gary Johnstien.

I've been telling you faggots this for weeks, the kikes in charge of Cunton can't fucking stand her bizarre blunders anymore and are ready to just drop the cunt and try literally anything else. At this point they are more willing to just back Trump and bootlick him for 8 years straight hoping he doesn't shoah them on the way that to endure another fucking bout of idiocy by this senile cunt

The states and judiciaries would fall all over themselves to sort it out for the Democratic party.

what a nigger

Reminder that the Democratic Party having a candidate is NOT a requirement for the election to go through, the actual election is happening no matter what, short King Nigger declaring martial law and even that could fail miserably for them. Worst case scenario of Hillary dropping out, everyone backs Johnson like said, best case scenario they bend the knee as in

She is not cancelling, she is not dropping out. This is not a problem with the source itself, it's just that the moment someone tells her the decision is that she's out that person dies. It doesn't matter how much insiders hate her, she'll go in a wheelchair if needed.

I do remember Infowars making an ominous statement about Clinton before shit started hitting the fan about a month ago. Normally I dismiss most of what filter man says, but I do think they got a hold of some good contacts for this election.

Also, pay attention to the wording. Sounds like they're trying to recharge Clinton by keeping her on vacation until Monday when they'll pump her full of meds. If she's still not up for it, then will the merchants are pulling the plug on her campaign lifesupport.

It's impossible to get a new person on the ballots in most states now. Fuck off concern shills. Illary is literally their last existing hope, if she goes, Trump wins unopposed.

I want to believe. KEK will reveal her lies during the 1st debate.

At this point yep. They will have to play wheelchair shit to keep going,

You need to kill yourself my friend

They do whatever the fuck they want and everyone will listen and obey

Sounds like Infowars will have an "accident" soon.

How will they spin away what happens when Illary strokes out during the debate?

Yes please.

They'll say she's allergic to living.

The only downside of Trump winning unopposed is how they'll work it in his re-election

I have to check those dubs, user.

What, is Alex Jones going to "filter" himself in the back of the head multiple times?

They can't even pull that, because (((Johnson))) and ((Stein)) still exist.

That didn't work last time, it won't work this time.

I'm hoping they don't pull it, it's unlikely, but I wouldn't doubt that some would try to push that narrative

For all intent and purposes hillary is still in the game. Dropping her out would force dems to lose the new candidate in states that don't allow a change in the ballot. All I can see them doing is voter fraud and using the third parties to their maximum potential, but I doubt hillary is leaving. If she were to die, it would be after she won so kaine could assume the puppet position.

The filter is going to burst out and find its way halfway down his throat.

Pushing a narrative doesn't even matter, because words mean nothing.

he has an accidental overdose of super male vitality pills

Who could they possibly put in 1 month before the election to hope to steal it? Bernie's tax plan is an absolute disaster when you work out the math for the working class american, Trump would wipe the floor with him.

Obama

Fresh OC

Impossible, left the party. Biden or Kaine? Maybe. Chances are liberals are even less enthusiastic voting for a FUCKING WHITE MALE than voting for Zombie-Hillary.

You vastly overestimate the real power this hag has, she won't move a goddamn finger without (((their))) approval

Only reason it might be true is because the SS hates Clinton.

Reelection is not a problem. A president needs to be absolute shit to not win a second term.

What said, the SS fucking hates the Clintons, do you think they want to keep protecting her and be around her after this election? If anything, as long as it was really from the Secret Service, I'd trust something anti-Hillary

Well that's not a bad point. At any rate, Alex Jones is a showman, and he knows if he calls sunny and it rains, he'll lose listeners.

The end got me, well done faggot.

people who vote democrat dont actually give a shit who the president is. they just want their gibs.

who the nominee is, rather

Iv'e been thinking that completely throwing the election to Trump by killing the hill campaign could really hurt Trump's governing mandate because there would be no real opposition come election day.

Could that be their play?

This makes sense but I'm 99% sure Jones is pulling it out of his ass. It's only common sense that the DNC would freak out if Hillary backed out of the debate.

I thought that too, but the third parties still exist as something to point to when that allegation comes up, nothing stops anyone from voting Libertarian, Green, Justice, Constitution, etc

It's more about the likelihood of her dropping the debates due to health than the obvious reaction from the DNC that they wanted to highlight I think

No he doesn't fuck off back to reddit you cocksucking vermin.

What likely happened: Some DNC staffer said "If she cancels, she might as well drop out." Which is true. She might as well drop out anyway.

Or just decline to give Israel loan guarantees.

Then it's probably bullshit.

Pay attention to the exclusive part, I already mentioned to take it with a grain of salt

No he won't, he's been making bullshit predictions that never go anywhere for years.

His listeners are like battered wives: he constantly abuses them, but they won't stop listening because they think he still loves them.

When did "the globalist nazis are coming" Jonestein become worth mentioning?

Biden didn't want his name dragged through the mud running a campaign, he'd be even less thrilled to show up a month before the election to fall on the DNC's sword.

It'll either be Kaine or some entrenched Democratic party rando that will be happy to take the hit to his career. Because it would be a guaranteed landslide loss.

Jeb Bush

They are resting her up for the debates. No doubt pumping her up with any drug imaginable to make her stand for the hour and a half. The moderators will do the rest if need be.

He jumped on the Trump train pretty hard. He's convinced that Trump knows more about the "NWO" than he does.

That and when he trolled the fuck out of the Young Turks. He's still a bluepilled zionist cuck, but he's getting better. He does genuinely believe he's doing the right thing.

I know this is a horrible argument but logically it does make sense:

If these events were planned and he did call them out ahead of time, wouldn't they want to abort because the prior prediction would be really damning afterwords? They can't pull off false flags that were exposed ahead of time.

That said this may actually apply in some cases, but I bet 90% of the predictions are nonsense.

RARE KEK CHECKED
THEIR MOST ACCOMPLISHED ALBUM!!

Clinton has been known to verbally and physically abuse the SS.

TY4CTR

Bullet points: If Illery is too coughing fit pants of shit to debate, she'd be forced out by the DNC.
I don't understand how this is groundbreaking though. Any presidential candidate who was too coughing fit to debate would be pushed out by their party, right?

they must know she can't go 1.5 hours without a seizure

please, Kek, let JEB! be embarassed again

Then wouldn't she be pushed out before the debate? So that she doesn't go full every time she tells a lie shit runs down her inner thigh? It makes the entire party look sickly and weak that shes the best they can put up against the GEoM.
I'm still looking forward to her seizing up against Trump though. So stay the course.

He is too busy being an Uber driver for the emmys. Sadly being a conservationist does not pay enough to live.

I wouldn't believe this nigger if he told me the sky was blue.

this should be redone with the capitalists slipping the media some cash

I don't see how backing Johnson would be a bad thing. He is already seen as a joke in terms of foreign policy and in general, he is a poor debater and a poor speaker. I doubt they would bother with Johnson but he would invoke a good deal of apathy in people with only the stupidest of dude weed and millennials bothering with him. His policies on so much other shit would ward off too many people.

If hillary left, I can see traitors splitting among both stein and johnson, wouldn't matter anyway, but the further the split the easier Trump wins.

tbh that was pretty funny

I miss Jeb like I miss like an old friend who went down the wrong path

Poor guy, I hope someday he can redeem his cucking.

Trump's reelection is entirely down to whether or not he manages to MAGA. If he does, he'll cruise on through, if not then frankly he'd deserve to get dropped.

At any rate, I'm sure he's competent enough to get it done. But more to the point, I recall him saying at one point that he didn't want to be a 2-term president, he wanted to be in there for 1 term, fix America, then get out. I suspect that onec he gets used to all the cool crap he can do and build from the Oval Office he's liable to change his mind and want to keep it going though.

If Bernie gets put in this whole planet is in big fucking trouble

I mean if he can continue to MAGA why not? Let's build a space elevator why the fuck not?

It's just an advertisement for Jone's network.

This has happened before. The incumbent was a faggot who liked young boys.

So the mob lawyer won every seat.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Brunswick_general_election,_1987

Why? Bernie cant beat trump now. Bernie had his chance. If he had gotten the DNC nomination in August he might have been able to stand toe-to-toe with God Emperor, but he decided to cuck out instead.

Um, the names of the ELECTORS are on the ballot and can't be changed.

The electoral college could get together and install Hulk Hogan if they wanted to, if both candidates died, for example.

There is no direct popular vote of the POTUS.

If Larry Nichols is alive so is filter man.

This is why you out kike the kike around passover after the second inaugural

Bernie doesn't want to be fucking president and never did. His entire campaign was a meme campaign. "Muh free college" "dude weed lmao" "the billlionnnnaiiirs" etc. etc.

Bernie is a manufactured DNC puppet, he has no original ideas and can merely dance to the tune of his party bosses. His record in congress is a testament to this. As soon as they tell him to roll over, he will, and indeed has. His only purpose was to draw in millennials who are rightly wary of Hillary, then drop out of the race and endorse her, passing as much of their vote to her as he can. The Democrats are much better at organizing their lackeys and using them in this way than the Republicans are. They weren't expected to be fucked by wikileaks though….

Bernie wasn't a puppet. He was just trying to make some money off of campaign donations like Ron Paul did.

Sage.
Yes.
Incorrect. There are no legal or party stipulations for this.

Bone up on the law.

i'll post here since this seems to be a shillary thread

should we start spamming the fact that her intervention in libya, which led to the death of gaddafi, lead to the creation of isis and thus the current predicament the middle east is facing, or do we want to save that for later? the health memes have gone a long way, but i think it might be the right time to start reinforcing a new meme to keep her down while we have the chance.

I agree with everything you said except I believe Bernie would have liked to be president.

If Don is only beating Hillary by 5% nationally and you put Bernie in there I would think Bernie wins by quite a bit. Plus it is more believable if the election is stolen in Sanders favor.

As I said. If Bernie gets in, this whole planet is in danger.

Faithless elector laws prevent that.

The total number of EVs in these states is 279. If Hillary drops out, even if ALL OF THE ELECTORS IN ALL OF THE OTHER STATES refuse to vote for Trump or they vote for anyone else, IT DOESN’T MATTER. Trump still wins because he wins all these states by default and that’s enough to put him over.

Nahhh google. Bernie is a fucking skype and will just roll over like the laptop he is.

Roast in hell, cuckchan shill.

That's a massive if and you know it's not true.

right now cunton is only up by 3% give or take, after monday's debate it could definitely flip

So that's her assassin squad?

She proceeds with the debate at her own peril because Trump is going to eviscerate her. Can any of you say you'd want to face off with Donald Trump on live television with tens of millions of people watching?

*precedes.

After the shit fit they threw with that ZOGbot forum with Matt Lauer it shouldn't be surprising that there is hesitancy.

ayy yeb

No way that (((they))) would let Bernie be the new "nominee".

If they do change it up, we can just pour salt in the wounds again of all the Bernouts and tell them how they got jewed out of their candidate, twice!

If we can make them apathetic to the DNC, Trump will just steamroll his way in.

Good Ole Jebbers!

he doesn't even need to debate someone to completely throttle them.

see

This debate won’t be anything like the RNC’s. Between the completely different nature of Hillary’s psyche and the moderators who seem really stacked against us, I doubt it can be said who will win them (or even “win”) until we see the first.

wtf i hate hillary now

I Propose Jeb! as the National jester/fool of the United States
This destroys, degrades and humiliates the bush family Legacy and gives everyone guaranteed laughs.
All anons in favor say "aye"

*Proceeding with the Trump Presidency next year obviously, I mean.

aye

Bretty gud. Should put something in there too about how the woman running her campaign is married to an online sexual predator.

No. There are many polls from sources that even MSM often cites with Trump +6 right now. And even then I don't believe those to be unbiased for Crooked.

What are you trying to push here? That Hillary is actually even close to Trump?

This won't be like 2012 though, Trump isn't going to be manhandled by a moderator. Also remember that Trump has mastered the art of being a showman, he'll have something really nice planned for her.

Aye

ayy

This. Their punishment must be much more severe.

She won't drop out. If you think she will then you don't know what kind of ego a megalomaniac has.

Nigger, get a fucking clue. All the polls have Hillary up.

How big is your nose?

Doesn’t take a shekelrubber to add up two numbers.

That is amazing. If that occurs, he would win nearly 400 or more of the electoral college JUST from that and the states that support him.

If she's smart laff she could do what Trump did in the primaries and libs hits would say she's being a strong wimyn and it would help her.

Honestly I don't see it happening, the only way she's dropping out is if she literally dies on stage. There's too much invested in her and (((they'll))) make sure she fulfills her role as intended.

Even if that means placing an auto-injector full of stimulants into her arm, so she's running on pure adrenaline throughout the whole debate. We'll know for sure if that's the case if she seems like a hyperactive rabbit on coke.

Nah we've seen her recently gyrating and tweaking recently. You know what would be worst than dropping out of the election, tripping hard balls and screaming at the audience during the debates.

Surely the sick cunt can last 3 more days. She has to. Trump hasn't yet unleashed the full extent of his power, we need this debate to seal the deal.

InfoWars has a lot of disinfo. I sometimes think that the government feeds it to them.

Wrong. Congress would vote in a new President if no candidate got 270 for whatever reason.

Nah, this witch is in it to her last breath.

If you completely remove Trump from the equation and consider Hillary's campaign in isolation, it's honestly one of the most mismanaged, weakest presidential campaigns of all time, right up there with McGovern and Dukakis. Make it hard mode and remove the email scandal, and it's STILL been a disaster since the get-go. She disappoints her own fans by making them wait hours for short, insubstantial speeches, and she can't seem to last one week without blurting out some idiotic gaffe ("we're going to put a lot of coal miners out of business," "men who go off the reservation," and so on). I'm pretty sure she could lose to Jeb! just due to her shrill personality alone.

They can't though because she has all their dirt and she is not giving this up, she feels it belongs to her.

Bernie quit the Democrat party anyway a couple days after the convention.

A CIA employee can't be killed if he's doing his job as ordered.

If anything Alex Jones is pol light and just as refutable as any kike owned msm source you would dig up

Which might be before the 26th if her health keeps deteriorating at this rate.

I'm pretty sure she could only win to Jeb!. That was the whole plan.

I wish Reinhardo-sama were real. ;_;

This. I don't understand Holla Forums's dislike of Jones. Ok, he pushes water filters and vitality pills. I don't see fucking Coca Cola rushing to advertise on his network; he's using the resources he has on hand. He has a big audience, he drops redpills on them pretty much every day and he's a very big reason for Trump's ascendancy, whether Holla Forums wants to accept it or not. There's a reason Garrison's been including him in his work and he was also a part of Trump's "Deplorables".

It's fucking nothing

Nobody here hates him primarily because of his merchandise newfag. It's just amusing stuff to make fun of him with.

He doesn't address Jews.

He called Wolf Blitzer a Missed agent recently. I can see the seeds inside him have sprouted.

Mossad* agent
Fucking autocorrect

Republican controlled Congress means their choice is either "pick Trump" or "pick someone else and destroy their careers."

The Jewstreet Journal will hang.

How long do you think Jones would be able to keep the sponsors he does have if he names the Jew? He challenges people to look beyond the talking heads in office to the people controlling them behind the scenes. I would say that's more than enough to lead people in the right direction. If people are too dumb to fill in the blanks after that, they're no use to the struggle anyway.
Also:
Implying implications that imply things implicitly.

Hmm, let's play who got the get:

I've searched a long time.

You fuckers are the only funny on the internet.

>accidentally deleted
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ever since his kike wife divorced him alex jones has been getting way more redpilled, and way less tinfoil

checked
i havent seen that dubs image in years.

I don't think you understand what "drop" means, buddy
it means dying

I guess they started outsourcing record correcting to pajeets

That's exactly what bothers me most about Alex. He's compromised by his (((sponsors))), and it's painfully obvious.

While I have no sympathy for (((Commie))) Sanders, I do believe the Clinton mafia played him dirty. Probably threatened his family or something.
Of course, that probably only helps Trump in the end.

Hillary is literally the worst candidate they could have put forward. There's no way in hell replacing her could ever be a good thing for us. Having a new candidate would give them to opportunity to reset their ratings, now no longer having the same stigma hillary had, while trump now only has less than 2 months to prepare against a new opponent, they are at least slightly ready for trump.

Infowars is not trustworthy, but this is very believable.

Hopefully a better source will emerge.

It depends on the situation, user.

Tim Kaine is a really bad candidate.

Joe Biden already said that he's not interested. Picking him in particular would also enrage the Bernie supporters. There is a logic behind picking Kaine, since he is Hillary's VP, but that doesn't apply to Biden, a holdover from the outgoing administration.

Bernie Sanders would have been a much more formidable candidate than Hillary, but he would also be fucked coming in 6 weeks before the election. The strength of Sanders is that he's grassroots like Trump, and his supporters and campaign were actually much better organized, but he won't be able to build the grassroots campaign effort of that he could have if he had beaten Hillary in the primaries. They will be scrambling just to get enough yard signs before voting.

Blacks hear biden and name recognition brings them obama. It wouldn't be the same as the king nigger elections, but it would bring them a partial counter monster vote. Trump has an uphill battle to fight because of the lugenpresse, and most of the fight against him has already been fought. A good chunk of trump supporters are independents and democrats sick of hillary, he would likely lose a lot of those if it were ANY other candidate.

I think Sanders sold out. Also no refunds. Lulz.

At the end it doesn't matter. If Hillary cancels she loses. If she gets a seizure during the event she loses. They'll pump her full of drugs before the debate and pray for her to get through with it.

I wonder where the younger Democrats were/are. She should have called it quits after the loss against Obama.

If Hillary has to quit the Democrats can't build up a campaign machine just a month before the elections. Sometimes I wonder if Hillary is Trump's agent to make Dems lose

Also the donors didn't want Sanders..