Jobs to help fight against the decline of western civlilzation

Hey /pol, I was wondering if we can have a thread about jobs that one can take to help to strengthen one's people mentally and/or physically so that they may better prepare themselves for the coming or inform them about the dangers of race mixing, international jewery, sexual deviancy and promiscuity.

I know for a fact that some of the faggots browsing this board are useless neets and have shitty unfulfilling jobs and we need to make men out of them if we are to succeeded.

I spent 8 years grinding pipe for Lone Star Steel. Kick ass job and I highly recommend it even if you're anti-Union. The Steel Workers Union is pretty redpilled - mostly since niggers wont' go near a steelyard.

Useless NEET here. Started exercising, so that's a start.

What sort of job should I strive for? I'll probably never marry or have kids as that ship has sailed, so what's something that will make me not want to down a bottle of liquor when I get home?

>>>/cuckchan/

I don't give a fuck about what job I have as long as it's not shitty enough to make me want to kill myself every day and gives me the income to live. It's a means to an end so that you can support yourself in society.

You better get used to bein' on a weeb board, kid.

Spic NEET was giving Holla Forumsacks free job references couple months ago that's how I got my job

Bitch about it somewhere else. None of this is politics. It's a cuckchan tier slide thread.

The job system itself needs to be destroyed in order to save western civilization. Right now it's judaic slavery.

I'd also say a school teacher, but you'd likely get canned for not towing the leftist agenda. The best you can do is learn a trade which could help a post collapse community maintain a semblance of modernity.

Here you go. You earned this.

Why would you shoot at Miku? Are you a fucking psychopathic jew?

Yeah? go to hell.
BURN IN THE FIRES

I was going to mention a trade actually. It's a better idea than others.

what?

It's the painterautist who's been shilling for days nonstop.

I like my do-nothing job a lot more.

bumping for interest. btw anybody who calls a self improvement thread a slide thread can go kill yourself.

How does going to officer school to redpill subordinates and lead a coup to install a benevolent dictatorship sound?

It's funny that you think that.

It's already anchored.
I didn't even report it so…

lol, no thanks. Any non-leadership job in government should probably be avoided by most /polacks, a lot of us are too autistic to keep our natsoc stuff crypto

Don't get a call center job. That gets mentally and physically tiring (throat will hurt) quickly, even more so if you're introverted. Luckily I have an IT business analyst job now, which also pays more.

ricecucks