Paws dry food out of bowl

How to deal with autism cat?

Is it jewish or something?

microwave

this

checked
post webm OP

Get a squirt bottle. Squirt when bad behavior.

Its a cat, cats are enherently autistic.

The cat wants to tell you to go kill yourself. I think he's right.

grab it by its legs and slam it with the head against the wall as hard as you can

zippo kitty tbh

Classic.

how old is katto? if it's old it could be alzheimers and shit.

post video tbh

That is exactly how my dog behaved when it was time to eat. But I understod it.
I assume it does make noise when he's pawing the dry food around, this was the signal.
The look was mean't as a question, "did u understood wat i just did, i want food", Dog did the same.
But your cat seem's a little bit short tempered, when directly attacking your ankles he'd probably asked "are you retarded motherfucker gibs food now".
Then pouting with kicking around feces and the other stuff is funny Cat is asking himself "why did i get punished like this, what have i doen wrong! fucking humans are so retarded".

THREADLY REMINDER
“Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man.”
― Arthur Schopenhauer

lol fag

After yelling at it at how austictic it is it has retreated into its hideout.

What do now?

Mix toothpaste into a can of tuna and feed it to cat

Post results

Wait until tomorrow, and then only yell right at the moment it's doing it.

Rlly, nigga? It just meows angrily and makes me get it a new food.

So I guess, on a related question..
Can kitters smell weakness?

Animal abusers are worse than pedos tbh

How do I uncuck myself from kitters rein of austistic terror? How do I make myself the alpha?

It shows off its claws too and stares me down.

get him some catnip and give him a snuggle

flood detector sucks

Here's another retard face she's making.

Catnip will unleash the inner demon.

Go on YouTube and search for catsitter videos. Will distract cat from attacking you

SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH I GOT IT TO SHUT UP.

Cons: computer chair taken. Will fail all my courses now.

let cat become the student

Fugg idk. It already saw me cry and masturbate. It already knows too much.

It's not fucking funny you british cuck.

Why is this board so shit?

you will never be american

Well maybe you'll let me?

The cat bullying began when I started serving it snacks right to where it was napping. Soon after she began demanding. Now there's violence if I don't deliver snacks and human foods to her directly three times a day in some cases.

Cats are like women. Don't give them much to expect, or they'll cuck you.

My cat does the exact same shit. I also have dogs and the cat and dogs do get along with eachother, but man is this little shit autistic as fuck. Scientists recently concluded dogs have more neurons in their brains than cats, and I don't think it took scientists to tell me this. All cats are fucking retards compared to dogs.

Maybe that's why anime-watching autistic virgins love cats so much, because cats behavior is like autism turned up to 50 and I guess autists needed something they can relate too.

I'm indifferent to animals, what does that make me?

Having millions of dollars (well, family at least) doesn't mean much when 1) you're short 2) women just date you for money but still don't "respect" you and 3) the cat follows you around the house and bullies me.

I can't just get rid of it its my moms yet it literally chooses to follow me to my quarters and bosses me around. Even the staff joke about it fml what do I do?

This little shit is making my life unbearable.

Edgy

firmly command staff to exorcise cat-demon

Google everyday food that is poisonous to cats, delete internet history, feed it to him.

The jig is up unfortunately as in a moment if sperg rage I threatened to kill it and my mom got so mad at me that was literally the first time I realized the cat ranks higher than me. That fact was confirmed when my mom bought artwork for the cats room instead of paying for college so I can lead some sort of normal life. The cat doesn't even use its room my mom bought me shitty online courses instead. And only after I bitched and complained about her buying art for a fucking cat ffs and telling me we need to save money and I don't need college? I'm seriously depressed atm….

I think i speak for every member of the male-kind when i say we are deeply ashamed of your inability to stand for yourself.

Why are you so pathetic? Are you making this shit up? Get a job dorkwad.

i'm guessing OP is severely disabled and / or gay and isn't self-aware enough to realize it

Stand up for himself? How would that even be possible when his complaints are about his Mom not paying for his education? He's not standing on his own feet. He's not standing for anything. I doubt he knows how to stand up and take a piss.

I wonder if op likes anal too, that way he can experience pleasure from being bullied.

OK thanks for nothing stupid fucking assholes. Enjoy your dead board.

Trips of truth.

We'll get by, it's been dead for years.

Have you considered feeding the cat to her, ask chinese for recipe, riceniggers can cook everything.

Fuck you plus sign pussy.

Middle fingers to everyone in this thread.

No wonder you guys are being replaced by gooks

You should kill your mom OP

This is absolutely evil.
If dubs op has to do this.

On a serious note cats pick someone they think is their mom. Her following you around probably means that's you. The aggression isn't actual hostility, she's just acting in the way you always reward. She scratches, you reward her with treats. To undo this you need time, patience, ans tough socks she can't scratch through. And maybe a squirt bottle if it gets too bad.

this is the solution OP

This. Cats are kinda retarded from the get go

a faggot