*blocks your path*

wat do?

Pat her head and walk on

Jump over her and continue on my path.

Give her a big smile and a hug, and make sure she doesn't need anything.

I would call Her parents and then put her to bed!

Give her a kiss and cuddle.

Tell her trailer trash parents to keep their lice-riddled smelly little brat out of the walk-way.

How do you know they're trailer trash?

The kid's hair looks greasy & the wall behind the brat's head is the type of cheap wood paneling you'll see in every trailer made since the late 1990's. Hence, this disgusting little shit's parents would be meth-addict toothless white trash. Simple deduction. No wonder the retarded bastard's underfoot, continually getting stepped on - the autistic fucker's parents are too high to care.

If they were as you describe, would you take her in to save her from being another victim of the CPS?

Nope, I'd tell her shit stain parents to get the fucking rugrat out from underfoot & continue on with my business.

Would you babysit if asked, to avoid her going to live with a foster family full of niggers, spics and lgbt retards?

She's obviously in a nice home made log cabin, supported by rich people.

Grab it by the legs and hit it against a wall.

But it has that nice reassuring look on it's face!

OP needs to get arrested. I'm getting tired of seeing this same fucking baby. Fiddler-poster. Fuckin' pedo

While I cannot see her mouth due to the pacifier, I think my daughter will look somewhat similar. The hair, eyes and fair skin at least.

Congratulations user.

Thank you, user.

Look for another route tbh

what happened?

late too the party, eh?

Steal her pacifier. Fuck babies, amiright Holla Forums?