How come when I see little kids I get rock hard? Apparently this isn't normal, so my friends say

How come when I see little kids I get rock hard? Apparently this isn't normal, so my friends say.

Naw man its totally normal to want to fuck someone 30 years younger than you who cares what those normies have to say amiright?

this post is protected under free speach

but i'm 25 and attracted to 6 year olds.

my cock is protected under freedom of expression laws

unter certion conditions user. you cant express to public or minors

pedo user fucktard, this probably happens because humans want what they can't have. whatever is "forbidden" becomes some psychological fucking catastrophe inside people and they want what is wrong or disallowed because it psychologically falls into some sort of fucked up fetish taboo territory in their mind, thus making them feel like they need it.

t. pedo

That's natural and organic.

The FBI is not your friend!

Freedom of expansion?

They are thinking the same thing they just wont tell you because the society has made them fear that idea and stripped us of our instincts to give head pats to little girls tbh

It is perfectly natural to have a little girl sit on your lap or pat her head affectionately. The demonizing of men and masculinity has damaged everyone. Little girls need good male role models; and most of all their father.

That's only natural and organic cause they hate you

They are right, but the therapist shall be the only friend you seek to consult matters such as these

Everybody still does it you rejects. Every John Wayne

mfw 17 attracted to 12 yr olds??

I mean… perhaps 6 year olds is a bit too young, but I mean, I'm 19 and attracted to 15 year olds and I still can't do shit without the fear that I'll end up in jail or some shit, a girl who's 14 asked me out a few weeks ago, and I had to say no because she's "too young to consent" according to legislation…

don't worry, a sandnigger will have her soon

I can never tell if these threads are poor attempts at trolling or not.

this

I feel the same way about your comment..

the girl in the middle looks so lonely. she needs an alpha nigger to hold her

Why?

how can you not know if this is poor trolling or not after reading the OP?

por que no las dos?

fill her to overflowing with his black seed

Don't feel bad dropping a hebe at 19 because in a few years you will only want 10 year old girls.

what age do you call little kids(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

some more jailbait

based

15 is fine in France, judges are a little bit forgiving for 14 though i've seen in the news

These kids special or something?

needs

Im 25 and my gf is 15, no problem here. Just your country is bad.

Your country is shit

maybe, but I can still be with the girl I love legally

Good for you, Jeromé

tight af tbh

need more shit on this hdd because its slacking tbh

weird

FF gonna kill himself

weird midget

based

jesus christ. how do graphics user create works of art like this? i can barely paste a caption onto something

!Ok made this probably. I see his waifu

Don't feel bad about that, remember that age it's just a social construction.

I "made" it. Most of the work was done by a website that allows you to post a pic and choose your text. Simpler than it looks, tbh

Also.

grannies > children. how can girls compete?

Disgusting, Those are grannies!

Где девочки?

die Wahrheit

"Es ist in ordnung Abschaum zu sein"

I feel genuinely bad for you user, the Spain AOC was the envy of the world a few years ago at 13. This is what happens when women are given a voice in politics.

THIS (y)

Hau ab, Mohammed bin-Merkel