=OFFICIAL THREAD FOR NIGHT 3 OF CHARLOTTE, NC CHIMPOUT==

=OFFICIAL THREAD FOR NIGHT 3 OF CHARLOTTE, NC CHIMPOUT==

archive.is/d7N29

Who else is getting /comfy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKjSzH455Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=WFvhipw3hIw
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17702
wsoctv.com/news/local/official-1-taken-to-hospital-after-shooting-in-university-city/448050164
wsoctv.com/video/live-event-2
youtube.com/watch?v=vb3j_KUJhGk
syracuse.com/celebrity-news/index.ssf/2016/01/celebrity_deaths_in_2016_famous_photos.html
youtube.com/user/lucky43113
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XNL1ZQENO7M
wbtv.com/category/259075/wbtv-newscast-live-stream
archive.is/4w87n
youtube.com/watch?v=XNL1ZQENO7M&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=vZq7KsMXYaI
abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=3&cid=HP_LB_THUMB
abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=2&cid=HP_LB_THUMB
periscope.tv/w/1lPKqqVjZZdKb
]twitter.com/CMPD
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tile-tabs/
ww
wsoctv.com
periscope.tv/TheInfoWar/1nAKEDdojVAxL?
wbtv.com/category/258124/wbtv-live-stream2?clienttype=generic
fox46charlotte.com/live
livenewschat.eu/politics/
hulkusc.com/watch-msnbc-live-streaming/
livenewschat.eu/top/
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
2ndrun.tv/news_directory/national/cnn/
stream2watch.co/live-tv/us/cnn-live-stream
playlivenew.com/2010/08/watch-cnn-news-live/
earthdispatch.com/foxnews.html
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
stream2watch.co/live-tv/us/fox-news-live-stream
hulkusc.com/fox-news-hd-stream/
interactive.tegna-media.com/video/embed/embed.html?site=287&id=1287001661280&platform=mobile&autoplay=autoplay
periscope.tv/w/1lPKqqVWAyWKb
periscope.tv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

postan action music

I've been busy with uni the past few days, can anyone give me a rundown on the damage this time?
I'm assuming the cause was the same as always, dindu attacked a cop.

It's getting good boi

be on the lookout for those Trumps Army false flag faggots and be sure to RECORD FUCKING EVERYTHING.

We're gonna need a stream for that to happen.

If any group of whites were physically resisting the feral dindus, they'd be labeled a false flag. I don't buy that narrative. Currently we're taking hits and not doing anything.

Getting comfy with my fam. Reporting from New York.

Who?

Also any good streams?

A group being started up by Hillary to make Trump supporters look bad.

Not that I know of yet.

Taken from half-chan:

No Thiefs

youtube.com/watch?v=WFvhipw3hIw
Covered riots last night

Charlotte NC Police scanner

wsoctv.com/news/local/official-1-taken-to-hospital-after-shooting-in-university-city/448050164

General update

Live heli cam - no commercial
wsoctv.com/video/live-event-2

There's some talk about rabbis going on in this stream. Not sure if it's a Jew or just a Christcuck, though. There's no signs of chimping.

Chabad probably.

Any group of white men that defend themselves against the dindus.

based user

It is almost dark now

Does anyone know if the National Guard is there yet or not? I haven't seen any sign of them yet.

They arrived early in the morning according to

Fuck yeah. Hopefully we go /tanks/ tonight.

I think I'm immune to chimpouts now, they aren't as interesting anymore. Am I just fatigued?

BIG CHIMPINS IN THE QUEEF CITY

yes
now go back to cuckchan.

get some sleep tonight user, we'll hold down the fort.

they haven't been properly escalating.

Nigger, last night they enriched a rich uptown (i.e. White) metropolitan area, made blatantly racially targeted attacks agains Whites, and almost immolated an unconscious journalist they knocked out.

Third Chimpact soon.

So NC went blue last election and pulled the anti-tranny business a few months ago-is this a good sign that the state will uncuck itself and vote Republican in november?

Me too. The riots are getting kinda boring. Passe.
Whatever.

It's a big street party for black teenagers. Let's just leave it up to the cops quash it.

and they striped a white dude naked after 3 of 4 youths ™kicked his ass in a parking garage he RELAXED ''

I got laid by a sheboon the other day because I said all lives matter was racist.

We all are fatigued. This year has been a horrible year of problems.

Nothing good has really come of this year independently. They are all merely political hype or digging into scandals. We are all tired… So very very tired.

Its getting boring because nobody has gone down there to start shit.

Story time?

Did you tell her black lives don't matter while you fucked her?

are you bragging about bestiality
end your life, miscegenation is abhorrent

You post reeks of faggotry

Confirmed Bob Avakian's RevCom Faggots are on the scene.

I actually called her a sheboon when I was fucking her flower.

Musicians you asswipe, not the celebrities

Who?

Dem. Feels. 2016 needs to end.

Anybody got a link to that lucky-something stream? That one blew NTA out of the water, NTA ignores his own stream and leaves up dead youtubes all the time, on top of playing gay music/sound effects.

Unless you are a nigger, you are a nasty race traitor

better get tested for AIDS

Any anons able to oper8 in Charlotte? Anyone doing neighborhood watch?

Jokes on her. I already gave Aids.

I'm energised by each subsequent Happening.

Frankly, I'm tired of this, and this keeps up, if this shit continues, I will be issuing a call to action.

I've had enough of seeing White people reduced to huddling in their houses, while dindus and Bolsheviks traipse around destroying their - our - cities.

Give me 30 free White men of upstanding moral character, a shotgun and 50 shells to each man, and we will have Charlotte back to the calm it once enjoyed, in less time than it takes the Sun to set on one day and rise on the next.

Go look at this of all major celebrity, musician, and important deaths:

syracuse.com/celebrity-news/index.ssf/2016/01/celebrity_deaths_in_2016_famous_photos.html

you can wait 46 days

Normalfag confirmed

its ok user, kek has taken then ontu his bussoms

youtube.com/user/lucky43113

NC went blue in 2008, by 0.3%. (And that was after it was a testbed for Obama's botnet of doorknockers.)
Even Romney won NC.

Maybe tonight we'll have better luck.

Fuck kek
its Pepe you doublefaggot.

You have to go back.

ye yeeee boiii

Pepe
CTR sure is active today.

Whelp, you got me.

What's the chimpout level at?
How likely is a cat 4?

In 8 town, Kek fuck you.

unlikely any time soon, but it may keep simmering for a while, I don't think this will be the last day

pepe

FINNA

No ALL that would have to be done.

Molotoves.

Pretend to be part of the riots, get to high ground near a dense area, start cucking at the niggers and race traitors.

Fire can do many things. Scar them for life. Make them afraid, being burned is the most painful death. plus the bolice would storm in shortly after.

I would probably bring a handgun for self defense.

Are you trying to suicide-by-deity?

We (/k/pol/) need to send in some (((asian provocateurs))) again to spread the joy of memes. It'll be comfy Christmas in the Hood all over.

Spoopy

These protesters never cease to amuse me. They're fucking dancing and singing little songs about how proud they are to be dindus, and how they deserve more gibsmedats.

They don't realize how much the world is laughing at them, it's fucking amazing.

Super spoopy. We /x/files now.

3rd night in a row? saigamarine and blackpowderranger inbound.

praise him!

All glory goes to pepe NOT kek.
Pepe is better than kek

Kek Wills it

They don't realize and they don't care, because they're getting away with it.

I'm not laughing.
I'm stockpiling ammunition and working on my accuracy.

Anything happening yet?

Pepe is but an avatar of Kek you disgusting baitposter.

Filtered for Great Justice.

WITNESSED

praise kek

Pepe, Kek, and Meme Spirit

They are all equal. This is the holy trinity of memes.

what ever happened to the /k/ommandos that shot their BLM attackers?

This, anyone got a screencap of the story?

Kek will smite you, you will die of stomach cancer slowly in a few months for your heresy.

Stuck facing a bunch of kikes in suits. Which is why you should run from the cops if your shooting at these niggers, even in self-defense.

you can't force the willfully blind to lift the wool from their own eyes

praise kek

Did mac tonight user get a high-score yet?

I guess what I meant with my last post is that niggers are terminally uninteresting. Their chimpouts always play out in a similar fashion with the notable exception of maybe Dallas in recent memory. I don't want to ruin it for you guys but if there's less participation in these threads it might be because others feel as I do.

We are at sporatic cat 3s. Cat 4 may happen if Hillary wins but not for a few years.

PRAISE HIM

I'm just here in the false hope that tonight will be Mac night.

Can we call it that?

Trump's reelection will be when the real chimpenings begin. remember that leftoids never change or evolve in behavior, they just double down so expect them to get even more radical.

you have no idea what youre talking about. this plane is getting crashed with no survivors.

Still in jail awaiting trial last I heard

I wouldn't run from the cops

but I wouldn't stick around and call them either

Are they the same ones that gave us Comfy Christmas last year? With the bonfire dancing /k/ommando in fatigues?

Cat 4 is South Africa, total chimp nation wide domination. There arent enough chimps for that until Hillary merkels us.

U FEEL ME

Is anything even happening? Is this the only thread? Anyone got a decent stream?

I'm getting disappointed…

/comfy at work. Kill some dindus tonight

Seems like there are a lot more people there tonight than last night.

Nevermind, seems to be kicking off now

You must be new here.

We keep things tidy here, and tend to keep topics to a single thread. There are at least 2 streams linked in this thread if you take the time to look, don't expect us to spoonfeed you.

It's not late enough for chimpouts to happen quite yet, give it an hour or two, they'll kick it up.

how do you haxx encrypted transmissions?

FINALLY

TIME TO GET COMFY

wbtv.com/category/259075/wbtv-newscast-live-stream

Just wait until the Monday debate… I'm taking the entire day off so is Hillary. Trump on the other hand will probably do 50 deals, a couple interviews and a rally, before walking on the stage with no prep and defeating Clinton by just winging it.

It's too intellectual for the blacks. Their hearts just aren't into it.

Aww yeah, gettin comfy up in this bitch.

wew lad i can't wait

SHOTS FIRED

I can… Doesn't mean I will.

Because in 46 days, its not going to be a matter of cleaning up one city user.

If Trump loses, I genuinely hope you faggots are readying yourselves to take to the streets, because employment of violence will be the only means left at that point if one hopes to keep America from full submerging in the sea of shit.

Simply put?
Its not an election, its a countdown - and if what it ends up counting down to is a Clinton victory, than you better be ready to stand up and fight… Or lay down and die.

Im far from new, i been checking the catalog for an hour. Only threads from last night. Spoonfeed yourself arsenic, faggot.

Loads of traitors in that crowd.

G Money headed to the buffet y'all

And I'd like to see some people just start breaking their kneecaps in the chaos.

Someone link me to the scanner someone in the YT chat's saying someones been shot

Speaking of /k/ what ever happened to our brothers in Minnesota?

You heard them release the video

archive.is/4w87n

That's some kangaroo court bullshit. I think he'll beat the rap, but he's going to be sitting in solitary until it's resolved.

im triggered that niggers are culturally appropriating revolutions. we all know they wont fight.

The little march going on here
> youtube.com/watch?v=XNL1ZQENO7M&app=desktop
Should be met by armed White people telling them to retreat to their homes or face citizen's arrest and, if necessary to control the situation, lethal force.
If they do not comply, then do exactly that.

Why? So you can deny it, no matter how blatantly its shown that your pet nigger chimped out?

The police chief claims that the cop who shot Scott wasn't wearing a body cam

The communist parade

Don't be so eager. Let them run around until they get tired and the protest devolves into a riot. Then round them up.

AYO WE FINNA BREAK SOME WINDOWS FOR JUSTICE GNOME SAIYAN

Guess you could say their narrative is shattering to pieces

Do any of you know if the National Guard will be armed, and given permission to respond with force?

Damn, they're coming back for a third night? Don't these guys have jobs or somethi-

Oh wait.

seems like soros's nigs are out right now. the "real" niggas will be out later.

More livestreams

>youtube.com/watch?v=MKjSzH455Ho

>youtube.com/watch?v=vZq7KsMXYaI

>wsoctv.com/video/live-event-2

>abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=3&cid=HP_LB_THUMB

>abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=2&cid=HP_LB_THUMB

>broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17702

Extremely doubtful, they'll have lrads, acoustics, mounted on hummers and maybe CS of their own

Checked.

And?

It already DID devolve into a riot, TWICE.

I am fucking tired of this shit, and I am not going to apologize for wanting to do something about it.

The police should be rounding these people up.
What happened to the prospect of curfew?
What happened to the National Guard?

Do people think this shit resets each day?
No. Fuck that.

These niggers rioted the last two nights.
If they take to the streets tonight, they should be met with nothing but billy clubs.

I never spent time in the weekend warriors, but when I was active, we never went unarmed.

I'd say there's a damn good chance they will be.

STREAMS

youtube.com/watch?v=ZldH4WYW0g8

check this stream later. it's not live now: youtube.com/user/lucky43113/featured

we finna bust them glass

If the National Guard has been deployed…
Why isn't there a curfew?

And I don't even know what "video" they are referring to when they are chanting.

they brought out the rubber bullets later last night, i say they go live

WITNESSED

youtube.com/watch?v=i76ItEzpNMA

Fox news just said most of the people arrested last night were not from NC. Anybody got a list of names or check them against Soros/Open Society employees?

niggers

I think Charlotte is trying to get North Carolina to turn red.

I just want commies to hurry up and try to, "take control" in any way shape or form, but I know that this generations batch of commies are all limp-wristed faggots and would run at the first crack of a rifle and try and fall back on, "W-w-we were just pretending to be retarded, comrade"

So now all I have to look forward to is stupid fucking nigs who aren't going to do anything but bust up poor people's homes and stores. Because they know the second they try to hit a big target to "strike at the man" the riot boat will set sail for good.

Excellent point.

They're never allowed to respond with force, and they never do.

Don't you people get it?

The police could put an end to this RIGHT FUCKING NOW if they so CHOSE.

They are CHOOSING not to, because the city leadership is TELLING THEM not to.

I am tired of this.

Their job is to maintain order, and they are failing at it, obviously and willfully, FOR THE SAKE OF THE RIOTERS.

I am tired of watching White peoples' tax dollars spent to pay White cops overtime to go fuck around with spoiled dindu scum and their progressive handlers.

Break their fucking knees and they won't be on the street tomorrow night.

Let this be a lesson to you Holla Forums, don't get caught by police if you dindu a nuffin.

There were a lot of white college kids and most of the time the niggers ran and let them get arrested. Could be soros crew with them too, but I think they're mostly just college cucks.

periscope.tv/w/1lPKqqVjZZdKb

And towhatever anons posted about tile tabs last night, bless you. I has improved my chimpout experience immensely.

Your welcome

Those college kids are dnc staffers and interns.

I'm right with you. Yes, they certainly could end this if they used ruthless tactics. Execute 100 niggers publicly, and that'll be the end of it. If that doesn't work, it goes up to 500.

Is that extreme? Yes! You need to take extreme measures for serious crimes. You can't allow roaches to infest and burn down an entire city whenever they please.

Have a modicum of patience, frustrated white bro. This thing is almost played out. Give it no political energy tonight, and it will devolve into violence, which can be shut down very quickly when the cops want it to. However, give it political energy by taking it too seriously, and Soros will have earned his communist dollars.

Since when do the agitators ever take the fall? That's exactly what your brainwashed masses are for.

Some names on CMPD twitter:

[]twitter.com/CMPD

I think they hold back because they're afraid of starting an even bigger shitstorm, but we're kind of overdue for one

Jesus is lord

FUCK YES KEK BTFO JESUS SAVES!

These idiots sound exactly like the paid Soros agitators from past habbenings

Also, wasn't there something about DNC staff being used to pad protest numbers in the leaks?

No, it's just the typical anarcho-tyranny.

This is alpha

Live Ammo Matters.

Robbery in progress in Charlotte.

wut

What the fuck did I sleep for 24 hours longer than I thought I did?

Mercy after a crime only benefits the guilty.

Turn red??? You're joking right? This place is dixie as fuck.

just the one?

I suspect the street preacher who was telling sheboons if they cared about black lives, they'd stop getting abortions in back tonight.

They make think that way, but niggers only respond to force.

So far, thats all I heard. Jumped in late.

It's a bored herd of zombies led by soulless professional agitators. Is this it?

SHOT DETECTED ON SCANNER

So what happened to the 2 niggers last night?
Did they die?

got a sauce?

Fuck these order following pigs.
They can't stop it!
This is based as hell.
Fuck all yall this is dank.

These mason pigs better stand down we are comin through a nigger army for christ

Also there were small chimpouts in the West African country of Gabon recently following the reelection of the dictator/President Bongo.

These ended very quickly by sending in the military, and using live fire on the opposition party HQ.

Agreed. Niggers have no frontal lobe.

We need a bingo card for this chimpout night.

nta's stream has it running
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKjSzH455Ho
www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17702/web

Kek.

I don't agree at all, but he was trolling the shit out of them and it was hilarious

MEN OF GOD REFUTING POLICE

fun fact: they steal toiletries and paper products because EBT doesn't pay for them

Reverse psychology- evil oppressor tells them not to get abortions, so they'll go out and get them.

Kek Bless Margaret Sanger, savior of America.

WUTS DA PROTOCOL

I FUCKING TOLD YOU

I TOLD YOU LAST NIGHT THAT THIS SHIT WAS PURPOSEFUL AND CAREFULLY ORCHESTRATED

BOLSHEVIKS ON THE GROUND

THIS IS NO LONGER A CHIMPENING, THIS IS A VIOLENT LEFTIST REVOLUTION

Several hundred protesters, heading away from where natty guard is deployed.

Color coded armbands
Red - cucks
Yellow - willing to get arrested
Green - uber-Googles

Is LiveChat 24/7 best stream?

Kill yourself milo

Cowards.

shot fired

STREAMS

NTA (helicam, Police scanner and ground cam combo view):

Facebook Livemap:
> [email protected]/* */,-80.87860107421875,10z

WCCB:

News Universe (choppah)

Helicam:

CNN:

> youtube.com/watch?v=MKjSzH455Ho

> youtube.com/watch?v=vZq7KsMXYaI

> wsoctv.com/video/live-event-2

> abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=3&cid=HP_LB_THUMB

> abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=2&cid=HP_LB_THUMB

> broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17702

> periscope.tv/w/1lPKqqVjZZdKb

Any tube to watch this with my fellow Holla Forumslacks in?

YOU BEST BE JOKING MOTHERFUCKER BECAUSE YOU HAVE ME THE MOST EXCITED I'VE BEEN IN A WHILE

please don't be kidding, have a source for me

Dude, you DO NOT even need to go that extreme!

Just start arresting them and beating back those who are aggressive!

'Kellte' them, as it were, and start arresting them all.
Don't just advance in a half-assed line toward them til they run away and go someplace else and then do it all fucking night!

THIS IS COSTING MILLIONS OF FUCKING DOLLARS

Dey white man be up in here tellin us black folks of color not to be abortin no babies. Dats cuz dey want all urh melamine for demselves. Dey finna harvest us. Ayo hell no to dat shit. We abortin babee.

You're right

audio just said they approached a police staging point; the police didn't go to them

There's also this stream
youtube.com/watch?v=XNL1ZQENO7M&app=desktop

FRATERNAL ORDER OF POLICE
WE GREY STATE NAO

THEY CALLED OUT THE F.O.P IN CHARELSTON

THIS SHIT IS PHENOMINAL

Double Your Pleasure:
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tile-tabs/

Alright, walked the dog, bought my self some drink and snacks and ready to get comfy. How's it going so far anything major I missed?

Da whiee man wan us to have thees babies so theys can shoot them and put thems in prisons! We finna get sum abortions and subvert da global white supremacy #StayWoke

gas yourself

KKK
KEK
KKK

Source for this arm band information? This is really important if true.

They're definitely harvesting those baby parts. It's the only use niggers will ever have.

That nigger in the AI jersey is too high to make it to the protest

Live chat 24/7 stream

Rolling for cat 5

if trips the fire rises

Yeah, that'll probably be the result then. I just kind of guessed he was a black preacher like that one in Harlem always slamming nigger faggots.

dubs demand source

Re-roll

The cops WON'T though!

They NEVER DO!

They form into a block or line, and then slowly advance while deploying non-lethals.
The Boons and Gommies run off into the dark, avoid the damage, then come back a few minutes later, usually after the walked off and busted shit up in this new area.

AND THE DO THIS ALL FUCKING NIGHT!
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE COSTS OF THIS!?
THIS IS INSANITY!

I grew up on a lil Cul de Sac in Pennsylvania.
We used to play 'night games' in the Summer, fucking kick the can and hide and seek and what have you - and this is what I am reminded of by what I've seen the last two nights.

Its children, playing a game, and we're footing the fucking bill - I know it serves our goals politically, but I almost feel like we don't need to worry about that shit anymore.

When a person - especially a woman or a mudperson - sees a strong horse and a weak horse, they are likely to like the strong horse.

must be cat 4 then

Pledge yourself to the church of shadilay you waste of flesh

This is like that foo fighters music video.
except you are the pretender.

Well that's confirmed.

It is The Will of Kek!

if trips nat grd opens fire

Crime has started. That's the signal. Now, it's time to nip this in the bud with mass arrests.

When South American indians bathe in piranha infested waters, they're fine until that first nip, then they get outa the water, fast.

That first nip has happened. It's time to nip this in the bud. With police, National Guard, whatever it takes.

Self-Witnessing

they're more organized and militant tonight. I think their starters have been bussed in.

buckle up

have some OC

I didn't ask for these digits. Cat 4 is still yuge though.

dubs confirm bumpy ride

This is the only stream I've got open

> youtube.com/watch?v=XNL1ZQENO7M&app=desktop

Newscaster described everything I said here:

He also noted, quote, "a lot of outsiders, one man I talked to said he was from New York".

The ZOG won't fix this for us. We need RWDS.

GET A LOAD OF THIS CUCK CAM

Well I'll be.

Any Streams?

Live chat 24/7 stream

DEM EVIL WHYTE COPS BE KILLIN US

Not bad keep it up.
Your gonna have to because the happening train has no breaks

Won't happen. Police and National Guard won't do anything unless the monetary damage/optics of doing nothing are worse than the optics of doing something.

"release the video"

Niggers won't be able to handle the truth though.

I hope this fucking livestreamer doesn't keep droning on with his shitty useless commentary

WE LOOTING HOUSES TONIGHT!

I see there is a lack of Moon Man in this thread

how do they keep playing off that this nigger was holding a book as if a nigger would own a book, let alone be able to read one.
even educated niggers struggle to articulate the written word.

Oh fuck yes, if this happens then armed forces HAVE to step in.

How are N.C. gun laws? Will they be shot down looting?

We color revolution now.

#CharlotteLootKrew inna house fam?

Looks like the US is done for.

Pretty good, The really protect the right to self-defense, particularly if you have family.

SOROS HAS BUSSED IN HIS AGITATORS!

also what would he be doing walking around with a book and concealing it near a cop?

VANDALS

Right now he's talking about the organization.

It would appear everyone is heavily organized and looking for a confrontation, with a plan on how to respond to police non-lethals.

STREAMER JUST SAID
"A man from New York City said to the crowd that 'there could be no revolution without bloodshed'… and the people ate it up'… And there are some anarchists here".

WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY SHOOT THE BUSES?

Laugh all you want the joke is on you. You see for all intents and purpopses this is more immediate more effective and definatly more legitimate than your kiked out election and trash canidates. You are literally a kikeslave if you refuse to take advantage of these willing coons to establish a 4th reich. They are out there if they where redpilled imagine the possibilities.

niggers gonna nig

What a bunch of fucking morons.

Dont give up hope, user. They are organized, moving rapidly and changing directions.

Also,
Live Stream 24/7 just confirmed self-declared New York commie agitators

Not to mention on twitter dindus were mocking all these white men for standing in line to buy firearms.

i talked to a LEO today who told me that the nigger was strapped with an ankle holster

I just live for the memes, friend.

''Oops""

…and gave NC to Trump, praise kek .

The nigger needs no agitator to loot. To get this organized though?

dubs confirm trips check for blood tonight

This is larger and better organized than the first two nights. You can see the neon green hats of the agitators, I mean watchdogs.

'''

Laugh all you want the joke is on you. You see for all intents and purpopses this is more immediate more effective and definatly more legitimate than your kiked out election and trash canidates. You are literally a kikeslave if you refuse to take advantage of these willing coons to establish a 4th reich. They are out there if they where redpilled imagine the possibilities.'''

KEK WILLS IT

BOLSHEVIK AGITATORS FROM JEW YORK IN THE CROWD

This is no longer about the nigger who was shot, this is a political play - the Leftist/Globalists are making a move.

Its going to be a hell of a night.

Live Chat* 24/7, around 2:12:00ish

SNIPE THEM

Have they started firing?

You predicted your own dubs! Are you the chosen one?

There's no way the googles could possibly this organized without $oros.

We'll see how they feel when they're full of holes. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

We can only hope. (checked)

Less white cucks too. This is going to be good tonight. If dubs, a tank will run over niggers.

hitler dubs checked… truly a magic is among us

praise kek

Now that I've listened to this guy enough he actually sounds comfy and calming, like smooth jazz

Yeh latest polls have NC going to Trump, hahaha and who said niggers were useless.

Praise Kek.

dubble dubs dubble checked

Kek, why do you deny us Tienanig Square?

Excellent point, and this chimpout will definitely motivate whites to vote.

Live streams???

Alright guys, tonight we need to be recording all the periscope streams, etc last night we had that guy show his face and then loot a store but nobody had the looting footage to send to the police, we can't let an opportunity like that slip through our fingers again.

BY THE POWER OF KEK, RWDS WILL APPEAR TONGIHT

We Tony Hawk nao

Maybe if you spell right

Proper Fox10 stream youtube.com/watch?v=vZq7KsMXYaI

MAYBE

He's not the worst fam

Fire alarm 11837 royal castle court

not needed, and not yet time.

Keep practicing in the woods, and roll again in about four years.

livechat 24/7

ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=XNL1ZQENO7M&app=desktop

7202 Narrow lane. Fire truck

you scared tyrone?

Link is shit

dubble dubs again… does this mean trump get 4?

yes.
I'm sane.

nice

Yes.

Checking those quads.

those quads

(Checked)

Got a freedom semi.

Dig your own grave while your at it cuck.

Holy fuck, checked and Kek'd.

Yes, let's just let niggers ruin and loot our cities or are you going to LARP about how you're going to go down their and do something. Get fucked.

I don't see anyone else out there stopping the savages from rampaging through the city.

CHEESE AND STEAK

PRAISE KEK!

Shots fired (burley road?)

humvees patrolling the streets

🌚🔫🌛

Fox confirmed the gentleman of basketball descent that was shot last night is kill.

After all these threads, we finally have our first official casualty of a Chimpening lads.

Shit.

It's that same bandanna nigger from last night

The media has been using that bullshit line since the riots in the 60s. Don't be fooled, this is 99% local googles just doing their thing.

There is an episode of The Sopranos where young Tony Soprano is watching the news and the mayor comes on and blames the riots on outside agitators. The playbook on blaming anyone but local googles has been set for a long time.

A single shot was reported a little bit ago and it keeps coming over

If dubs, false flag shots fired tonight to start the commie coup

ALL LIVES BUT BLACK LIVES MATTER

Which stream?

What is the best stream to watch right now? The one from last night is showing a Trump rally.
If dubs, National Guard goes all Kent State on the niggers.

why not blame them both?

shadilay my brothers KEK is truly here

Did they say how he died?

Poetic but I wanted the first death to be a white killed by the chimps so we can get the DOTR going finally.

lucky43113 I hope you plan on streaming tonight

i'm not seeing a "burley rd." in Charlotte on the maps

RWDS in orange?

PRAISE KEK

4 years as president. 4 millenia as Emperor of Mankind

NTA's stream

Could be "burleigh" or something

We've had plenty of whites found dead after a chimpout, it just doesn't get media play.

Seriously. keith has kept his faggotry in check so far, but that won't last forever.

Fucking dumbass nog.

THE STREAM

nah din u hear mathemagics phd niggers last night saying yo you sayin all lives matter but then if that tru den black lives matters too cuz then they in the inclusive set of matters so yall just fitin for the same as us

you're right, it's in southern Charlotte

All lives matter WHEN black lives matter

hint: that's never going to happen in their narrative

We need a live sacrifice on air though. It needs to be done to start the fire to rise.

dubble dubs checked on quads doing a check on dubble dubs.

=tfw meme magic==

WHY IS THE NFA STREAM SO SHIT TONIGHT

do you mean kevin from nta?

and fail

Thank you for stating facts Satan.

Because Kevin is a lazy fuck.

yeah. kevin. whatever. I hate that faggot.

Did anyone else hear on the LiveChat stream the reporters talking about armbands and agitators?

The cops don't stop them, they just manage them.

What we NEED is someone on the streets STOPPING the boons and gommies from rioting.

I am becoming ever-more convinced that the police are not the ones to handle this.
The Nazis fought Gommies in the streets and drew the love of the people, did they not?
I could do with a few more scars.

Just checking in. Any thing good happen yet?

Glad to see we've got the livemap up tonight. Ya'll can get your own vlc links.

checked…. this thread is magic

Did he drown in his own blood?

Well he was shot in the head

So maybe it was pneumonia

The cops are LARPing and so are you with your cuck support of dominators. Charlotte is the home of Bnai Brith and the reason fot the ADL and the place where they stablished the 33rd degree at the House of the cuck in Charlotte complying with order followers is universilly a weak behaviour. THis is the non support of dominators and it is a solutions based opproach to human freedom not cuck elections and kike police fraternal orders of police they are being told they are false and they are and so is your reasoning.

Nothing yet but lootmas didnt happen till later last night

Don't beg for dubs, faggots

White cuck:
"everything has been peaceful so far. Extremely peaceful"

checked sir

Checked

AYO

WUT BOOK WUZ HE READIN?

he's annoying as fuck. right now he could put streams up in the 3 quadrants rather than the shit there now

Make sure to target commies and agitators specifically. They hold the keys to all of this. Capture and torture them to get info and then work up their chain of command. I wish this shit was closer to me tbh.

The Communist Manifesto

google pneumonia

This, the "peaceful" protest will go on for a bit then they will get tired and go good job erryone we dun showed them wut up and go to sleep then the real niggers will go full nightmonkey

the jungle book

The Jungle Book of course. First edition YO!

AYO

HOL UP

WUTS DA PROTOCOL

he cant be watching his own stuff or else he'd take that crap off. or he's probably just a huge google dick taking faggot

To Kill a Mockingbird.

Is there any video of the guy with the gunbook, or is it all hearsay?

This 24/7 stream the best one out right now? Lucky isn't streaming tonight?

Kev sucks

KEK

It was a picture book.

Having the time of my life right now

I closed his tab, fuck him. Fox10 chat is open and the live24/7 seems OK too

HOLY SHIT
DIGITS CONFIRM RACE WAR TONIGHT

EVOKE FEAR THROUGH YOUR MEMES

Sweet status update

(Checked)

will do

(checked)
KEK IS WITH US TONIGHT LADS!

Checked

Look at basic facts:-

If a see a criminal with a gun defies the police and and gets shot what should you do?

A) Be happy that your local area is safer now and home/car/life insurance costs might come down.

or

B) Fuck cops! Blacks should have their own rules! BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER! FUCK COPS! NO COPS IN BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS! WE CONTROL OUR OWN SUPPLY! Please whitey we needs more welfare. Shit, we looted and burned out own town down, now we is even more fucked.

Or

C) Can black people be expected to understand the news, politics, laws, facts or politics and social dynamics that non blacks live in?
Have we failed as white people by putting blacks on a pedestal and expecting them to be capable of the same IQ level, understanding, civilisation building and socialism as our own race?

Am I wrong? Every single bit of news I see these days proves that blacks are not like whites, it's ;like trying to make rats live with lions.

I saw clip today where a gang of black people beat and stripped a white man, then they dragged him around while they laughed and joked.
I see much worse. 99% of it is black on white crime. So why do they say their lives matter more than any other race?

…

EVERY FUCKING TIME.

fucking communist revolutionary

whatever

BLESSINGS IN THIS THREAD

Livechat seems kind of cucked didn't even ask him about them trying to set that one guy on fire.

THIS "autism" is the NON SUPPORT OF THE ZOG KIKE DOMINATORS LIKE THE COSTUME POLICE AND THEIR PUPPET LIKE GIMMICKS

(witnessed)

He's a preacher. He needs that Soros money to buy a new car to drive to his google church.

The police have video, but they're not releasing it because it's an ongoing investigation.

Fuck off C.I.A

9mm book

I suspect, the very first Force Field will be invented by someone trying to protect the liquor store they own in niggerland.

fire alarm

Filtered tbh

That measured, forced pause cadence that lets you know he's full of shit

(Checked)
WITNESSED

WE GOOGLE MUSIC NOW

I was driving home tonight and I looked at the time: 6:55 (checked). Crazy On You by Heart was playing on the radio. I knew this was a sign from Kek that there would be happenings tonight.

its deep in enemy territory lad

My entire life feels like a sign from Kek these days.

They've been fed a lie but that lie makes them feel good and gives them an excuse to do what they're genetically inclined to do.

So what, we should just lay down and let ourselves get enriched because we don't want the only people with the resources, training, and recognized authority to drive back the savages help us?

It is possible to oppose ZOG and still want the cops to do their jobs.

we wuz stoodants an sheeit

It sounds like they're screaming "We want the dick"

Wherever you see dubs in real life, it's a reminder that Kek is always with you

WE WANT TEPES
WE WANT TEPES

thanks fam

that happened tonight?

WE WANT KEK

I'm hearing "We love dick!"

WE WANT THE KEK

You heard it Lord Kek, give them what they wish.

WE WANT TESTS

(AIDS tests)

last night

I prefer anarchy to beurocricy any day and i dont care how much that rustles you

just imagine if all these people were protesting jews in government

kek is that clark gable?

NO SHADILEY, NO PEACE!=

WW3

Are they shouting "no peace"?

It is so beautiful.

Family have seen the video, no comment, no longer want it released.

You're on the wrong board.

This is not the place for lolbertarians.

witnessed

gregory peck there user

"No justice, no peace" is a popular chant at chimp protests. Usually followed by, "No racist, Police" though I haven't been hearing that half in Charlotte.

WE WANT TAY
WE WANT TAY
WE WANT TAY

is the LiveChat 24/7 stream lagging for anyone else?

KANG VS KEK

The chanters don't care about the facts, only how much emotion they can provoke.

yes

Yep.

Another night of nignogs not actually doing ANYTHING.

Yes. Anyone got another stream?

checked and keked

NO JUICED ICE
NO BEEF
WE LOVE GLUTEN FREE
NO JUICED ICE
NO PEAS
EAT VEGAN, NO MEAT

Its not for order followers more and i am not an lolberg you lolcow

The night is young CTR. Wasn't much googling until late last night.

It never struck me just how childlike they really are

we are going to cook that shit up and watch the chimpouts ensue. it's a great bonding activity.

anybody got any scopes?

fox10live

Helicopter feed:
wsoctv.com /video/live-event-2

waiting for lucky. It's only 6ish west coast, maybe he's on his way home from work.

GUY WITH AR-15 THREATENING THE COPS

at least have the brains to post a fucking backstory with the photo or at least put the effort in to spread some sort of propaganda. fucking idiot.

Suspect has an AR-15, FUCK YES!

dubs confirm dirty hippies

Link?

It's hard to listen to these screeching fucking coons. To top it off there's fucking dozens of skinny white cucks with backpacks and 50 year old white cunts in LL Bean vests virtue signaling for nigger points.

Antwon Turner with an AR-15 aw yeah

Great pinterest post bro

Do you have any idea where you are?

link

It's a white lefty cuck walking with a half-white crowd chanting stuff. These are the Soros-fundeds. Mostly talking outa their ass.

heard it on the scanner

at least have the brains to post a fucking backstory with that photo you fucking retard. what a waste of gore.

see

2nd black male has a large gun too.

Those are still trips in my book. Checked.

SALT RAIFUS INBOUND

They won't cover that.

ty bruh

another google man seen with a long rifle

RACE WAR FAMALAM

OTHER BLACK MALE WITH HIM ALSO HAS RIFLE
THEY WILL SHOOT OFFICERS AND THE PUBLIC

Two black males, one with an AR-15 one with another large rifle. Intending to shoot police/public.

(Observed)
Whatever you say, boss.

ar-15s on deck niggyh

IS EVERYONE FEELING COMF?

KEK IS WITH US those trips

kek honors the humble

SCANNER LINK TO NIGS WITH GUNS?

NIGS VS PIGS
WIN WIN

We're all bonding, user. Everyone loves these threads. If only those googles down there knew how much enjoyment actual racists get from their "protests."

The irony is hilarious

see

NTA has the scanner in the background

Shieettt. Also shiet getting real at the Court House.

In addition, I'm watching for looting. Want to see if South Park gets hit.

We strength nao

What fucking country do I live in?

Could tonight be the night? Let it all burn.

Google infighting.
Probably between Soros group and naturals.

fireside fun indeed fellow anons

PASTORS

MY CHRISTIAN NIGGER ARMY HAS ARRIVED SOON IT SEEMS.

tbh

sauce?

It's like Monday Night Football for racists.

They really do bring us together more than pretty much anything else.

I'll unmute when bullets are flying

This is exiting because the walls of false authority are mended. This is the memetic stage.

a book people, that's their fucking cover story

best streams where?

Someone needs to shoot a potato cannon at the nogs from their apartment window.

Why do we waste our time on this faggot

Someone needs to shoot an RPG at the nogs from their apartment window.

Is KangMillion on tonight? That nigger looted a store on periscope last night.

Curfew established between 12:00-6:00

he'll start streaming that roof Koreans video soon enough, and put it on a loop for 4 hours

Watch this instead

also

I wish someone had the balls to throw a pot full of boiling water on the chimps.

INTOXICATED WHITE MALE WEARING BLUE PAJAMAS

I hope lucky comes back tonight.

he dead probably

I wish someone would yell White power in the crowd.

Which one of you anons is it? He sounds rather comfy.

I think both the cops and the family are right.
Yep, we can call guns "nigger books" now.

Or bleach.

/comfy/

Why not caustic soda?

Boiling bleach sounds dangerous as fuck

Son, now why do you want people to start boiling shit?

or molotovs

Yes user, all nigger violence is propaganda. So when did you arrive in this part of town, stranger?

Why not Molotov cocktails?

Sounds like a good way to gas yourself.

RESPEK

Infowars periscope stream:

periscope.tv/TheInfoWar/1nAKEDdojVAxL?

Chimp outs really do bring us together.

This has got to be a Holla Forumslock looking for a front row seat

Good looks

they are so bad at sound levels, yelling into the microphone

Everyone pat yourselves on the back for not being uncivilized niggers.

NO MERCY NO PEACE

Truly Lootmas is the family holiday of choice for Holla Forums.

brought to you by Brain Force™

:^)

I seriously think low IQ people believe that raising their fist into the air will actually accomplish anything

>youtube.com/watch?v=MKjSzH455Ho

>youtube.com/watch?v=vZq7KsMXYaI

>youtube.com/watch?v=vb3j_KUJhGk

>wsoctv.com/video/live-event-2

>wbtv.com/category/258124/wbtv-live-stream2?clienttype=generic

>fox46charlotte.com/live

>abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=2&cid=HP_LB_THUMB

>broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17702

livenewschat.eu/politics/
hulkusc.com/watch-msnbc-live-streaming/

livenewschat.eu/top/
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
2ndrun.tv/news_directory/national/cnn/
stream2watch.co/live-tv/us/cnn-live-stream
playlivenew.com/2010/08/watch-cnn-news-live/

earthdispatch.com/foxnews.html
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
stream2watch.co/live-tv/us/fox-news-live-stream
hulkusc.com/fox-news-hd-stream/ (HD)

That's so fucking satisfying when they get her in the car. JUST A FEW SPRITZES FOR GOOD MEASURE

checked

lol

JAIL BREAK

imagine if you threw some piss bombs into that crowd

To be within throwing range of that circle of boons, with a grenade in hand…

You know what would make my night? An aloha snackbar in that crowd.

Thanks user, if you could create next thread with that list that'd be great.

All cops are worse then the worst nigger

They're saying the black panthers were fighting for what they are right now?! Are they insane?

Are there any pictures/video of this living, breathing Holla Forumslock on the scene?

commie scum, eat a gun

Let's see how well that works out for them

protests have gotten so fucking gay. 1/3 of people have cameras out, 1/3 are pussies who are only there so they can brag to their faggot friends about how progessive they are, and the other 1/3 are niggers who just show up to steal shit

Are you people actually talking to each other or just autistic shit posting?

Nice try jamal, the anti-state lolbertardian shit is kill here.

filtered

Just add some chlorine to that ammonia and we'd have a real party.

kek this biddie's voice on the fox stream
when she says she'll read some of the best comments and only finds shitposting

Yes

Nice job outing yourself, Tyrese. I've got the noose prepped.

Someone get some rope. Tyrone has wandered into the wrong Chinese knitting board.

Fuckn rekt.

NC was already in the bag tbh. I wish this had happened in Pennsylvania.

commies are order followers

This isn't a protest. Real protests happen during the day.

i had originally typed bleach and ammonia filled snowglobes but got paranoid

How fucking new are you? you can see who is replying to who.

That's all it's ever been. When it gets more serious than a street party, it's revolution.

Yeah, moment she said that the shitposting increased tenfold and people started trying to flirt with her. This is hilarious.

Have faith in the well trained and funded communist provocateurs. The night is young

Niggers don't get up till like 5pm after a hard night of rioting and looting. Hell, they don't get up before then anyway.

exactly, so do as i say and eat a fucking gun

BLASPHEMER

Kek appreciate our works.

These niggers are ridiculous

but who cares about any of that shit lol

MELANIN

Kikeslave order follower

TOP KEK she found 2 comments to read!
USE A WOMAN'S NAME, GOYS

Why were they all cheering a minute ago? I was getting dinner.

PROTESTS NOW IN DALLAS

HERE WE FUCKING GO AGAIN

comfy now, have a poem if you've muted the googles

STRAP IN LADS

REV UP THE TWITTER ACCOUNTS
USE A GEO LOCATION SPOOFER TO PUT YOURSELF IN CHARLOTTE
SAY THE VIDEOS WERE DESTROYED AND ALL CHARGES DROPPED

The National Guard is being deployed to protect the rioters, not the lawful citizens. Its conditioning for the armed men of law enforcement and armed forces to stand by and do nothing. Its about to get to the point where a white woman could be gangraped on national television and the cops wont do anything.

This is nigger midday. They're skipping their lunch of malt liquor and molly to protest.

links pl0x

"Don't look away, I'm talking to you" LOL

The audacity of these niggers.

scanners?

That would be possible except for the fact that I am not an order follower

It really is a cat 4

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY WHITES THERE

gear up

someone's gotta post that "hey little baby, don't listen…" pasta text from that comic from /fit/ in the stream oh man

A fucking riot not good enough for you stream cuck?

MIDNIGHT CURFEW

cucks

MIDNIGHT CURFEW

scared leftists not wanting to be a victim
also nice id, faggot

but you are an autist

Why haven't these niggers just been shot already? They drum up a false narrative, backed by communist media and politicians, and loot, attack, and kill.

All of them should be shot on the spot and disposed of in mass graves.

kek this camera guy and this anchor oh wow

Alright guys, made new bread. Enjoy

Sheeit I'd luv me some of dem shoes.

post again closer to end of thread.

That enforces my non-compliance.

Thanks for not making a piece of shit OP user

Both states are open carry. Wew

K, cool, we'll hit 700 soon.

THE INMATES ARE GOING NUTS IN THE PRISON!

oh ffs

what would Jesse do, guys?

JUST GOT IN WHAT'S GOING DOWN

niggers are so amusing

The whole fucking city.

R2DNDU still alive?

IT

that was nice. thanks.

fuck a sheboon. or was that strom?

walks away screaming

DALLAS LIVE STREAM
R2DNDU RIDES AGAIN

interactive.tegna-media.com/video/embed/embed.html?site=287&id=1287001661280&platform=mobile&autoplay=autoplay

niggers, man

Holla Forums on their way to the riot

periscope.tv/w/1lPKqqVWAyWKb

Notice how the average age of all combined protesters is early-mid 20's

They are valued allies for the moment, but if/when things get heated, they will be culturally enriched and probably enjoy it.

resident evil 5 was right

R2DNDU never dies.

inmates flashing lights in jail scaring this chick top fucking kek

I can't understand a word he's saying. Is it English? I can't tell.

it wuz a book mang

Woah this guy has an ar with him, its going rwds lads

listen to this girl feel the narrative collapsing

listening to garbage tier music

We may be viewing Holla Forums history here…

link?

Is this fag actually Holla Forums?

Keep escalading. We'z 22" rims now.

with check engine light on

Only thing he can do is open carry. Hopefully he isnt a retard and points it at someone

Well, won't load on Palemoon for me. Some nigger better webm the happening.

last time this happened, they got spooked, chased the guys and they shot someone

Dunno but he said he was a deplorable

Fat nigger on the Scene Jinx stream is advocating for chimping.

fox stream, the girl is sounding pretty uncomfortable watching these apes

Eat shit lolberg scum.

Checked for disgusting truth.

The police, if unleashed, could do some good - by breaking the legs of these niggers and cuckolds.

Instead, they are paid overtime to stand around doing nothing, ensuring nobody comes to slay a swathe through the degenerate scum.

user ON THE GROUND

periscope.tv
/Candyass69699/1lPKqqVWAyWKb

Not knowing that about half of the soldiers in Iraq were National Guard, if they think they are just weekend warriors their in for a serious surprise.

WHAT A MADMAN
don't cause an incident brother

thanks

What's he gonna yell at them? I hope it's good.

This guy is pretty batshit. Watch it cuz we gonna see the first rwds shooting

Jail's on lockdown according to the police scanner

Officer reports rock shot?

GET /COMFY/

well this could get fun

Is the user guy in Dallas or Charlotte?

this fucking madman on periscope

prison riot?

What a faggot

Charlotte

What the fuck are they doing?

Have we started the fire?

Looking to get enriched.

you goys on the periscope keep telling this dude not to fuck up like /k/ did

Relaxing.

being cucks
they haven't been enlightened by Kek
they don't yet know a better way

A lot of neo nazis are at the riots, people all over the usa. This gonna be good

they're communists, they think this is marx's revolution

Asking to get the rope

I would watch a travel channel show hosted by periscope dude

not until we see RWDS in charlotte and dallas

only in wounding instead of killing

aren't they currently sitting in a jail cell

tell this dude curfew is midnight

They'll be redpill catalyst once midnight hits

Chimps have Carl Winslow surrounded on Scene Jinx's stream.

Keltec sub2k

Hitler served time in jail too.

lefty larper, now hiding behind (black) cops

what's his eta?

RWDS is looking for the Soros Busses

The retard who keeps trying to get idiots from Holla Forums in the guy's periscope needs to be gassed

I'm not satisfied with these modern chimpouts. Everything below LA riots and rooftop Koreans feels mediocre.

what are they even rioting about this time?

being black

user STREAMING IS GOING TO THE HOOD!

Holla Forums headed to the hood

subhumans getting shot

simplified that equation for you.

This guy has some stones.

Those streets belong to the taxpayers you fucking filth.

LATEST BREAD

Demanding gibs cause an armed black thug got shot

Best part with tile tabs is I'm already on both threads.

Is this the user that brandished a gun at protesters last night?

the real party starts later

So why is everyone spamming Google
Is that the new dindu?

yes

Yep. To counteract censorship.

It's cancer. It has no place on Holla Forums

retarded cuckchan meme

Cry more, faggots

SLEEP SNUG, SMUG

Any word on whats happening in Dallas?

I really wish cancerous 4cucks memes would stay there, it's shit on the level of that "Wtf, I now love/hate X " meme

THAT GUY JUST GRABBED A NIGGER OFF THE STREET AND PUT HIM ON LIVE TV

Hey, you wanna talk?

Go off yourself.

Keep trying, cuckqueen.

I think he said his name was Blackston

Ultimate shill. Anyone who has been politically conscious since 2006 is fully erect right now.

Its what happened in Ferguson afterall.

Snuggling in to America's hot google nights

It's only gonna get worse from here.

Niggers, not googles, fucking cuckchan faggots

googles giggles its the same to me