All right Holla Forums we all knew this was going to happen eventually...

All right Holla Forums we all knew this was going to happen eventually. Cuckchan has been compromised and pretty soon we aren’t going to have anywhere on the internet left to shitpost. I doubt Holla Forums will last much longer and the deepweb has been a honey pot for a while so I propose we start using HAMnet and HAM radio to shitpost (provided talking about politics over HAM is legal in your country). Here enjoy these links.
broadband-hamnet.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-speed_multimedia_radio

wtf I hate Holla Forums now

How is this giving up?

What about 0chan

It's the result of not killing jews. For years the standard line has been "Hello FBI", but if you look at Islamic terrorist organizations they've been straight up killing people left and right for decades and all they've done is grow immensely in power to the point where they plant their people in the White House and use the full weight of the US military [lmao based red pilled speshul 4-cess] to achieve their ends.

Look these place are going to be shut down one by one. We need an alternetive to the internet as a back up.

THIS IS KHMUN
I FOR ONE WILL STAND

Fullchan got compromised when Freemasons took control over it, not as much as halfchan though. But i guess their gradual approach (boiling frog syndrome) is just a different containment tactic.

Hello FBI

hello shill

Yes, i am a shill for not feeding the kike victim complex, helping the elite kikes rally up lesser kikes for their interest (against the perceived common threat), painting Holla Forums exactly as they want to paint it, baiting people to get arrested, etc.

Top kek. Step up your game agent Levi.

Fuck, it really is coming to this, isn't it? Fucking HAMchan and dodging the FCC. What a time to be alive.

I figured somebody would have released a bio-weapon or something by now, but the dystopia is really happening.

The only reason the subhumans have grown in strength is because they're helped by our government. That's literally the entire problem. Everything they own is payed for by uncle Sam and his buddies.

Unfortunately, maybe I am just paranoid, but I would like to have access to HAMnet in the event that we lose the internet.

HAM radio is not that reliable either.

Any chan operating this way would have to function like TOR and use some obscure frequencies. Because by using it openly, they can literally pinpoint your physical location.

It's illegal to encrypt HAM transmissions in the USA, last I checked.

Sage because this thread is irrelevant. We migrate when we have to.

This is the last place on the Internet where we can still shitpost. Yeah fine we migrate when we need to, but it might be a good idea to invest in Linksys WRT54G/GL/GS wireless routers.

Migrate where?

Thinking of technical alternatives in case of mass internet censorship is a valid discussion. Maybe it's possible to hide the encrypted signal behind other transmissions by using slightly wider band. Or emitting at different frequencies at the same time, and using a digital data assembler to pick it all up. There are several viable techniques for this.

Is there some kind of experimental transmission tech that operates on ELF frequencies?

Overchan, for one. The DNS fuckery is easily bypassed, as well.

The Holla Forums MODS have become real shitheads lately, only dedicated to Trump (who I love). They hate Aryan women (the secret to a real community and true mass redpilling) and allow /fringe/ threads (fuck your jew worship but esoterics is also degenerate)

Why can't we find one good board?

Keep trying to D&C, Goon.

Isn't it based solely on Android? I don't want to run a virtual machine just to shitpost.

Yeah no "real moon man" we know what you are. You're a weird little shit who hates Aryan 50% that could actually spread redpills on a massive bases.

You're the enemy here.

overchan is also the name of a chan based on the "you know what" network

such low quality bate

Welcome to three fucking years ago, minimum.

well… even more compromised.