Lil Wayne refuses to bash white people, says he has never experienced racism

Lil Wayne went some some ESPN show a week ago and refused to bash white people despite repeated baiting.

Says at 1:15 that he has never experienced racism, describes the the end of the video how a white police officer saved his life.

Interesting video since his refusal to go BLM on the show clearly triggered big dumb goon Shannon Sharp.

sage

not relevant enough

He doesn't want to bite the hand that feeds him. He's smarter than the others.

A lot of nignog leaders like Farrakhan etc. try to influence rappers. Considering Lil Wayne is firmly about dat life and making dat paper, he doesn't really have much leeway to go along with Black-on-White racism. Jay Z probably hates White people.

Nothing but theater to reinforce the "#NOTALL[insert subversive element here]" cuck parade.

Thanks for sharing, r/the_donald.

Isn't this the reptilian that coined the term "based" that so many faggots around here use?

One of the biggest most popular Googles out there has no reason to hate whitey. This leads to the question of 'Is Lil Wayne redpilled?' Maybe not all Googs are bad

who?

The real shame is that none of you are leaving after the election. You're here to stay and administer the poison daily.

No, that's Lil B the Based God.

nah thats based god nigga

Most of his fans are subhuman wiggers, so he can't just go and insult the majority of his fan base.

He's saying all this because he knows the rope is coming.

The same can be said for every rapper, yet the vast majority of them are vocally anti-White.

Kanye West, literally advocating White genocide.

I hate how these fucking media anchors sit there in reverence, holding on to every word this nigger says. fucking disgusting.

When did I crossed into another world line??

first comment is always a kike, always

Shannon Sharp sounds like he's full of shit.

Wayn sounds grounded, but permanently stoned.

The white guys ('Skip'?) sounded typically cucked. Him, I have the least respect for, of all those on that stage. He probably takes it up the ass by his Jewish producers.

I heard his whole edgy crap was for show. Taylor Swift is always saying how smart (predominantly in politics) Wayne is.

Not just her, other people have said the same thing.

sure is cuckchan in here

fuck of cuck

Holy shit that nigger doesn't even know how old the U.S. is

wew

top kek

~1600 to ~2000 is about 400 years user

>>>/reddit/

He can barely speak straight, I really doubt that.

I used to think Lil' wayne was a stupid nigger, but I have this feeling being in Hollyjew and around faggots most of his career, he knows how the game is played.

I was expecting more ebonics out of the ape, but he was surprisingly reasonable and just wanted to keep his head down.

I mean shit, he was almost in tears when he was talking about being saved by a white cop.

I know, I was surprised when I first heard it. But like I said, Taylor Swift and a lot of different people say Wayne is more more educated during their talks.

Fuck off you fucking normalfag

I can't wait until trump deals with people like you

Normalfag is not an insult, Trump (leader of Holla Forums) is the biggest normalfag on the planet and yet he can command us, his greatest vassals.

Thanks for correcting the record.

fuck off

Trying to associate Trump as the leader of Holla Forums who commands the entire board, eh? Nice topic to blog about in your next buzzfeed article shlomo.

What an unshockingly cuck thing to say, weeb.
Touhou is a piece of shit and you're a faggot for liking it.

Ok, goon

fuck off google loving faggot.

Farrakhan is pro-Trump.

(checked)
SKYPE STATUS: RECOILED

Lil Wayne is a very talented lyricist.

He is still a Google.