Other places like Holla Forums where people discuss shit without normie content like phone screenshots?

Other places like Holla Forums where people discuss shit without normie content like phone screenshots?

General Holla Forums content? Endchan, lainchan.[org/jp], gentoo/arch forums + irc. You can also join some random software project and subscribe to mailing lists. Probably the best kind of Holla Forums content you can get. I can guarantee you that there will be no normalfags posting phone threads there.

tfw lazy

Start using OpenBSD. You won't get any normies then. Or humans in general.

/gnussr/

I like to shout at a mirror

Are you calling yourself a normie?

I'd share, but don't want to risk your average fag from here polluting it

No, but there will probably be SJWs posting your doxx once they find out that you visit places like 8ch.

There is nothing left. I wish there was a place where nice people could discuss engineering and technology anonymously. But everywhere you go there is always "kek loonix is gay" and "ayy lmao meme dude faggot". Forums aren't any better either: "look at my number of posts, my opinion is worth more than yours" and "oh no, you've got to make at least 5 posts to see this content". Maybe it's just all in my head and I'm getting old or something, but nevertheless I've got nowhere to go. Even IRL people are a pain to deal with and behave like dicks so I don't join any projects university or any other institution offers and for some reason they always have to use Facebook for communication. It doesn't even support LaTeX or proper code formatting.

qutebrowser's head maintainer often posts on Holla Forums about qutebrowser using his Github username in the name field. He also successfully entered his project into the Rails Girls Summer of Code. I think you may be severely overestimating how much of a shit people give.
Now, if you've gone on record saying something like "I fucking hate women, I wish they'd all die xDD" you may run into problems, but that won't be because of Holla Forums per se.

I'd say you're underplaying the damage that could occur if certain people knew he visits this place. That being said the guy who runs the qutebrowser isn't a target, but when he is you can bet the fact he has even looked at this site to be smacked over his head, causing him to make hard choices. The guy is rather admirable for the responsiveness concerning his project.

??? a lot of people on Holla Forums use Linux and outside of shills and shitposters i don't see much genuine Linux hate. And 8ch.net is just a website, sure there's some customs and such unique to *chans but anyone can pick those up. IRC on the other hand requires extra software + slash commands, heck, plenty of normies have never heard of IRC. Mailing-lists are great as well.

What will be more likely are CIAniggers running a smear campaign if he makes something that goes against mass surveillance somehow.

This basically sums up my life, I should just become a monk and move into the mountains somewhere living off rainwater and trapped rabbits, I'd probably be happier

I remember reading somewhere that eating only rabbits can kill you

Under/oversupply of some vitamin iirc

I have to interject for a second. Nobody hates Linux. Well, maybe the CIA niggers, but that's another story Especially when it comes to tech related stuff. What people absolutely do hate are the hordes of insufferably Linux fanboys who are constantly shitting on everyone else, because they've told themselves that they're better people just for running Linux, and then love to prance around announcing how bad everyone else is. Which is often all they seem to be able to do. So, it's no real surprise people start throwing shit back after a while. Especially when the loudest shitheads often turn out to be complete tech morons who have nothing more to offer than a bloated oversensitive ego. So it's real easy (and fun) to piss them off too.

Pic related. It's the same deal, including the wish for safe-spaces (let's be honest, that's what this thread is about), while feeling justified in attacking everyone else.

Sorry fag. The vast majority of linux hate in this site comes from apple and ms shills and other cunts. Nobody sane hates linux that much and even if they do they do not post cringy bait threads or smug replies.

How the fuck are they going to find out who's who? Are you retard or something?

The best thing tech could do now is ban ad threads like these.
All discussions of proprietary stuffs (that is not made in order to compare with a better free alternative) must be stopped.

Oh and to add to this all discussion of consumerist technology should be stopped.

but it is nothing compared to what modern garbage you would use to stream the latest gaywood cancer.

No I am aware of my surroundings and suffixes.
But to answer the question, in the case of the qute maintainer they would just have to dig around and eventually by dumb luck they would find out that he has linked himself to here promoting his project. But otherwise it would be a case of someone just seeing the tab open.

Textboards. Those are the only thing scary enough to deter normies. Sadly, progrider is gone and the others after that are kinda shit.

every I go now is full of retards who call you a "commie" for using Linux or open source. I don't know if this is semantically Linux hate but there's no practical difference.
literally where do you go to see this? toms hardware? This is like the same shit as some nigger that's bitching about Arch users, but I've almost never even seen an Arch user.

Fuck off Linux cuck. You faggots are unbearable.

t. IQ 100 norman