Why is nobody posting? it's fucking friday. you guys didn't go get jobs or anything like that have you?

why is nobody posting? it's fucking friday. you guys didn't go get jobs or anything like that have you?

Everybody is at school.

Fuck no, nigga. I'm just chillin', listening to Pandora. What are you doing with all your free time?

absolutely disgusting. if those faggots had been raised properly they would be getting drunk right now.

just got free food from the food pantry and drinking lots of pic related

they are probably vaping in the school bathroom like some little bitches

im angry about mouth dildos

dabs are okay tho

I almost wish I was ambitious but I'm content af tbh

offal-tier threads
dire moderation

cant we just use credit cards forever

can confirm sneaked out of class to jack off and vape. Just got done.

post pics of your gusset

Power of suggestion. I think I'll have a glass of wine now

I love my mouth dildo, but I realize it is autistic so I don't go around flashing it like it's cool shit. I just love how much money it saves me

He's talking about vaporizers dumdum

POSTED

I'll agree with that

it's because the active userbase, the pedos have slowly stopped posting here and the non pedos don't know what to do with such a gift. the non pedos also don't know who to blame now that the 'pedos aren't shitting up the board,' so we're at a stalemate between two groups. None of the groups want to post in an effort to coax the other to group to shitpost but instead, no one posts at all.

your posting are rude

I'm happy they are gone, this is way better now. What are PPH for if they're only pedo related bullshit? I'm pretty optimistic that IF the pedos stay away this board has a potential to grow over time.

this tbh

they aren't gone, they are just dormant. you're left with spammers, Holla Forums shills and Holla Forums shills along with the normalfags and halfchan 'refugees' that will surely take over this board. the pedos were a persistently and one of the most obnoxious groups to ever claim this board 'as their home' but they were good at keeping shit in check, that is they were good at filtering out the weak fags which includes nomalfags, SJW cucks, newfag halfchanners, underage fags and all the other different flavors of faggots that destroyed IB culture.
grow into another cuck/b/ imo

i'd like to make it very clear that I'm one of them, a pedo.

the pedos were a pesistently annoying and one of the most obnoxious groups […]

Absolutely false. The opposite is true, pedos are a magnet for normie/moralfags from both the pedo and anti-pedo side, and both are absolute cancer. What filters normalfags and SJWs is and has always been edgy stuff, in case of pedoshit that would mean CP which is not allowed. But the topic pedophilia alone only lures in all sorts of moralfaggots.

Sorry fam, I've been busy fapping, you know?

the cure was worse than the disease, and more potentially fatal to the host

absolutely deluded.

there so many inconsistencies and opinions you think are facts that there's no point of trying to convince you otherwise. if you think we're what's holding this board back from making a comeback and prospering then good luck with your cuck/b/ 2.0 because I won't be a part of it. although, like many others, I'll be here to watch the shit show.

see above and gl.

i'm going to sleep so don't expect a response anytime soon nor at all because if that is your mentally then I wish you good luck with your up and coming fruitless endeavor.

same to you
doubt that. you'll probably try to fulfill your own prophecy by creating one effortless shitpost after another.

Don't want to derail this little gay discussion but why are you hiding your flag? Are you actually barebacking?

I'll hide my flag too.

trnslation: blame evrything on the pedos and not the pol and intl goons.

Bit too late to hide my flag but here I go anyway.

I'm hiding it because I'm NOT barebacking and don't want retarded comments related to my flag.
I'm no anti pedo, but I have seen the anti-pedo vs pedo shit show often enough and it just sucks.

No they should fuck off all together.

you should really use a vpn because they will raid your house for visiting links

Cause I am trying to make plans to go play pool at the bar later while also trying to avoid a girl who I am kind of avoiding cause she's kinda rough

but i yam posting

I've been so busy collecting games that don't contain racism. Didn't realize it was Friday!

a bright career in politics awaits you

what are you on about, Satan?

I'm the New Zealand flag user btw.

If you're trying to throw people off then you're wasting your efforts because when I see a flag here I automatically assume its a proxy or VPN user. I think most anons here are smart enough or tech literate enough to have some sort of security.

Not a scientist or anything but I think that means you're an anti pedo since you opposing pedophiles and their mental illness. Again not a scientist but I also think you're anti pol, anti leftypol and anti intl but that's just my observation.

Even someone as new as me (been in the imageboard scene for less than a year now) can see that he's correct and doesn't have to rebuke shit.

It's obvious you're trying to pin all the downfall and degradation of this once great board on the pedos instead of going after the root, Jim. Do you really think the pedos are here to only spam little girls in dresses. If that is the case then you are truly deluded like this user said. When Jim or YogaPig comes here to DOST test the pedo images he deletes all the posts made by the IP not just the DOST image in question because he's crazy or whatever.

We'll all make good politics.

(You)
Politicians*

Forgot to finish my train of thought.

When Jim comes and does his test you can look in most of the other non pedo threads and see just how many posts were deleted. You'll see that the pedos have actually contributed to a non pedo thread. Contributing meaning not posting little girls in dresses but instead discussing actual politics, current events etc.

I'm not, I think I made clear that I hate pedos and anti pedos alike when they turn this board into pedo/pol/. I wouldn't mind if CP was legal and they would fill this board up with it to keep moralfags out, but like I've said, as long as that isn't allowed their presence here will only lure more moralfags in instead of keeping them out, like that other user claimed.

this is a shit opinion or pretty gr8 b8
and nothing of value was lost

waste of godly trips tbqh meep moop

It's going to be a good friday night.

Pizza should only be paired with beer, u r a faget

you forgot

I'm not a fucking degenerate like you.

it's not even bait, it's just laughing directly into your face.

Picture very related.

So you're one of those neutral anons that sit there and think they're better than everyone else. Great.

I don't know what you want but right now I'm afraid to ask because you're either a troll or stupid.

Alcohol is degenerate as fuck and leads to the degradation of society.

Not much. Just looking for games suitable to package with my new non-racist distro: Mein Negger Linux

why?

old

fag

spacing

if you're pulling our pricks good job m8, otherwise kys

See pic related in this

I'm being reckless with my quotations because I now realize everyone's just a troll. I realized this way too late.

Regarding that topic, yes. What's the problem?
Elaborate please.

Jim being the root of all this site's problems isn't a meme and you of all people should know that, oldfag.

lol dafuq are you talking about? do you need a history beyond the year or are you trying to bait me still?

have considered the possibility that you need to lurkmoar?

Jim's a fuckup but cheese pizza is a much more immediate threat to an infamous clearnet site a lot of people would love to have an excuse to take down. Jim's mismanagement and shitty attitude could lose the userbase, cheese pizza could get the site itself nuked.

I think by being here less than a year I can already gather the board culture. Lurking here would imply there's actual content to look forward to but instead there's just this same shit show.

See this post:

For someone being neutral you really have a hatred for pedos, pol, leftypol and intl.

Pic should be made into banner for Holla Forums tbh fam.

fuck it, i'm bored. nigger, i welcome newfriends, but you can't come in and take a stance on a niche subject like this and expect to be taken seriously.
1) you're by definition uninformed and unexperienced.
2) it makes you a cunt in general. who knows where that ends

also; stop linking old posts, people read threads. it's not DMs on twitter, or replies on reddit or w/e the fuck you're from. where are you from anyway?

I'd have thought so too but you're still acting like a newfag so I guess not
If you hate it here so much why not leave?

Right, being neutral means having no opinion and not being sick of fuck of reading everybody else's cancerous opinions. Also those are the only factions you can join because this is a MMO aparently.

Come to think of it, there's probably less trolls here than on Holla Forums.

Thank you.

All true but the nuking of most of the popular pedo boards caused a huge back lash. I believe (this is my newfag opinion) CP is only posted to get the alphabets agency's attentions. That is my own opinion.

I'm from New Zealand remember

Make me, oldfag.

2017 Holla Forums timeline from a newfag perspective

I'm not very smart nor do I have the time to look for an imageboard to post on, so that's that.

I have to tend to my sheep now. We New Zealanders have a lot of sheep if you didn't know.

jesus fuck user. i legit thought who you are as so cringey you had to be trolling. you're in for a rough life, i hope you're just young. sincerely.
far as your stance on the issue on hand, you may as well teach the entire anthropological history of spheres based on your dog not returning a ball to you one time. ya, Fido's an asshole.
suppose you've already taken that into consideration in your vast wealth of knowledge though.

that had severe faggotry, but it took "almost a year" 4 months to come out. hope he comes back.

bretty gud work. here's a shit one