twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there's a point where you should die
she's a fucking mouthy ungrateful cunt

but she still be lookin' like a nice thicc mami tbh

THICC

130 lbs is too fucking fat

not thicc enough 5 me

gtfo kid, this is a thread for grown men

listen here faggot. after you've watched your wife balloon from 115 lbs up to 210, when her thighs rub together and you can't fuck her unless you fantasize about someone else, then tell me how important it is that she stay trim. i dropped that bitch like a piece of hot slag

Depends on height, if she's 6 ft and 150 then that wouldn't be terrible

okay kid

Could make enough nitro-glycerine out of her ass to blow a whole city.

American women seem lovely.

Go get her, Aziz

Lol what a bitch

they should just leave her by herself if shes being a bitch like that tbh

Yeah but when she dies on the side of the road some poor city worker is going to have to try to clean that mess up. Those dudes dont get paid nearly enough for that shit. Imagine if you accidentally lift the fat flap that has her pussy underneath, the smell would be death.

sky burial, tbh

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP BRINGING HER FOOD???

Crows remember faces and favors, we could offer her to the crow society, and since they would no longer have to compete for food for generations, they will start to have a crow renaissance, with new crow art and crow technology, and they would be eternally grateful to at very least the guy who offered them the land whale. We could then use these super-intelligent crows as an edge up in warfare. This women's death could potentially be the best thing for an entire species, we just need to ensure the rats dont get to her first, they will waste the resources.

It breaks my heart when I see obesity claim a family like that. Look at them, imprisoned by their own body. Can't get on beds, can't go for a walk, can't do anything except wallow in their own misery and eat more food. Their bodies collapse from within as their continued abuse make their bodies unable to burn fat efficiently, their organs dwindling. All that self delusion is met with one thing: A premature death.

TL;DR: Fuck fatasses. Praise God.

Age of Tranquility soon, brothers

The parents of this hutt (and whoever else gave her enough food) made their bed, now they're laying in it. I have no sympathy for any of them.

I recently started to put on weight because all I can afford right now is carbs, and that makes me hungrier. fml

theyve made the carbs cheaper for a reason, user

You can eat less and fast more often. Fasting is great for you.

Fasting is fine as long as you know you are also losing a lot of muscle mass.

true, but it's worth the weight. Muscle mass is gained easily if you're young anyway.
t. did 10 day water fast, lost 10 kgs, got back to my former strong level in 2 months

Sure, if he fasts for months on end.

they would probably go to prison if they didnt

ABSOLUTELY, ORGANICALLY, AND ESOTERICALLY AMERICAN

Thanks I finally have the motivation to go for a walk for the first time in a few weeks bbl in like 40 mins

and this kids is how memes are born

———

at some point, such as,,, when you get so fat you can barely move,,,, you really need to consider the fact that everything you are eating might be wrong

One time, when I was welding, I chipped the slag off my work while it was still hot - and a hunk of it got caught in the collar of my shirt. I had stuff in my hands and had to put it away before I could take my gloves off to unbutton my collar, and by the time I got the slag out, it was like a minute or two after. I still have a scar.

It didn't hurt as bad as you might think, and overall I had a good day. I just applied some hand sanitizer to keep it from getting infected while I was at work.

I wonder how much of that blubber you could slice out of it with a knife before it died.

kek

it sounds unironically like my divorce proceedings, user. left a scar, nothing went smoothly or as expected, but happy at the end of the day

ignoring the excess skin issue, would it be possible to just suck all the fat out of these worthless fucks?

THICCCCCCCC

Any thicc is too thicc.

I do feel sorry for them though. Decades of terrible dietary advice from their own doctors and government have caused this problem, and the greedy fucks in the sugar industry have been more than happy to profit off the obesity epidemic while lobbying to extend it.

based

I mean all of it, in one go. even the rare 10L lipo wouldn't do shit for anyone that fat.

Honestly the best solution is just to put them on a vitamin-and-water diet for a year or two.

I'd have slapped the fuck out of that stupid fat cunt if she had talked to me like that, then walked out while she gasped on the floor like a dying fish.

Paul Bearer. Ah, the memories

The result of mollycoddling, they should just leave it in the woods atleast it would eventually be useful when it dies

Share the memories user

I love this show "my 600 pound life" watch as fat fucks lose your entire body weight in 2 months

This. She's putting a tremendous strain on her family and acts like a fucking cunt for it.

she's putting a tremendous strain on the floor she's standing on.

imagine how fucked her knees are.

Free will doesn't exist so you can't really blame her. The proper reaction is to solve the problems which lead to situations like this existing in the first place.

I'm glad free will doesn't exist so I'm not to blame for my failures.

Blaming yourself for your failures isn't helpful even if you believe in free will. You should be looking for solutions, not assigning blame.

lel

While I agree with attacking the root of the problem, I don't agree with you foil hat free will babble

Everything we know about how the universe works suggests that free will is impossible. Ask any neuroscientist, biochemist, or physicist and they will tell you that human behavior ultimately emerges from the interactions of subatomic particles. Those interactions are, depending on your interpretation of QM, either random or deterministic. Therefore, human behavior is either random (within some probability distribution) or deterministic. There isn't any room in the model for anything which could be described as free will.

Okay, I'll give you a pass. I figured you were gonna lay some shit on me about how the Jews can control peoples minds.

How long could she go without food on stored body fat?

not long actually
despite all that stored "energy", fat cunts starve to death just as quick as people do

What would happen to these people if you locked them in a cell and gave them nothing but water?

They'll be fine as long as they have the fat to feed off.
t. fatass that did water fast, lost 10 kgs in 10 days

Is that dude her husband? How cucked do you have to be to have sex with THAT.

They call them ameriniggers for a reason

You clearly have no idea how the human body works. I the woman in OP were to go on a fast she could probably go 3 years without eating, lose all of it and…. well she would be thin but have a lot of lose skin, kind of like a dress, imagine how creepy.

Whoever he is I feel sorry for him. Thank Christ I have self control and a drive for self improvement because that looks like a living hell for her and everyone who has to deal with her cunt attitude.

true if big

I'm pretty grateful to live here aside from all the self entitled fat fucks

t. Jim

t. russian, country of no cultural or technological significance

Wrong.

Wrong.

Want to try that again?

name one thing russia has contributed to the world that actually matters.
dont worry, ill wait

Not only are you wrong, but if you think the flags are of any use on Holla Forums, you are dumb as fuck as well.

Since you are too dumb or lazy or probably both, to look shit up on the Internet, I'll get you started:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Russian_innovation

yeah but neither of those has anything relevant to todays world so it doesnt really matter

You might want to actually click the links before you shitpost next time, it could help you seem like less of a moron, comrade.

One recent example: Graphene - Creation of Graphene by Konstantin Novoselov and Andre Geim. They were awarded with Nobel Prize in Physics for this discovery in 2010.

cant create something if it already existed. just like ben franklin didnt create electricity, he only discovered it. still not relevant tbh

ahahaha holy shit congrats you have just won the OFFICIAL reward of retardation

It's the french flag idiot.

There are certain essential substances which aren't stored in fat deposits. She'd be getting enough calories to survive, but her vital organs would gradually shut down as they ran out of essential vitamins and minerals. I'm not sure what would kill her first, but she'd probably die of malnutrition while still having a large amount of blubber.

When the waist is over the thighs, and the arms are bigger than the boobs.

If they do that then they will have a lot of skinsags.