Who else here likes to listen to Alex Jones for entertainment?

Who else here likes to listen to Alex Jones for entertainment?
His voice, loony views, and angry rants ALWAYS put me in a good mood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e_oWIY_xiWc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_children_of_Woolpit
phantomsandmonsters.com/2012/12/below-superstition-mountains.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nhkgXOUDetc
nabigfootsearch.com/Bigfootstore.html
btdigg63cdjmmmqj.onion/
mysteriousuniverse.org/
pacifier.com/~dkossy/dec.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KeMTuwDS8DM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmwpWbFV5W8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love him. The Vines of him are my absolute favorite.

It's a lot less fun now that he's started to "own" how much of an idiot he is, an unfortunate precedent set by Milo Yiannopolous.

Before that it was too much fun to watch him literally scream and flail while demanding to be taken more seriously

Here's a priceless one: Alex Jones explains Hegel.

youtube.com/watch?v=e_oWIY_xiWc

I've had to deal with the other side of him- George Noory.

Noory took over from Art Bell.

Art Bell is a libertarian but he's one of the finest interviewers, and the shows he's hosted are among the finest in radio interviews for the past twenty years.

Art Bell can squeeze blood from a stone in any interview he has ever done, and always strikes to a guest's core, while allowing them to display their ideas. He also took a pay cut to reduce ad space.

But, Noory took over.

He rolls with Alex & the Ancient Aliens gang. Noory is a boring monster, he sounds like he's fiddling with a pen or something during interviews. On occasion he'll interrupt a guest to make a bad joke instead of ask a question.

And he often promotes Alex Jones.

George Knapp thankfully also hosts the show (Coast to Coast AM) instead of Noory once a week. Knapp has brought us interviews with the author of the books Missing 411, which are the last thing the show has contributed that's of any value to humanity.

Are you at all interested in talking about David Paulides with me in some capacity at some point? Had no one idea anyone on Holla Forums even knew of Coast to Coast or loved Missing 411 as much as I do.

Pic related, here's who I can only assume is one of David's interns having a power trip on me at 11 pm EST.

Who?

Best conspiracy theorist coming through.

I prefer True Capitalist Radio and Common Filth.

As a white working-class person from middle America, I hate him beyond words for the fact that he spreads false consciousness among my people. I see Infowars stickers all over and I even saw a graffiti tag once.

OP here.
Well I'm not from USA, so I have different perspective. For me it's just funny gibberish, that nobody would take seriously.
On the other hand, You would probably laugh at major internet demagogues form my country.

I haven't gotten to the books, only the interviews.

David also really has to push that line since a lot of people get confused when they don't realize he isn't on Amazon and they have to buy directly from his site; the scalpers keep prices high so people don't always read the books.

I just haven't gotten around to pirating them. Not in a position to purchase.

So there's a lot I'm not aware of, but I did pickup on the similarity to elven/fei myth in Norse and Saxon cultures.

A lot of those relate to child abduction.

There's also the story of the green children.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_children_of_Woolpit

There's also odd accounts like those found on this site.

phantomsandmonsters.com/2012/12/below-superstition-mountains.html

It's catching on, some arsehole even did a reddit post detailing his life as a park ranger, likely fiction to capitalize on the trend, but still interesting & funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=nhkgXOUDetc

Bro, you don't understand. A great many people with more disillusionment than education latch on to shit like Jones. Gullible people by the bushel are subscribing to absolute nonsense.
Good point.

I miss the old trolling done to Ghost.

FUCK YOU TEXAS

I was watching the Greek Alex Jones equivalent, back in Universtity, when I wanted to relax, cause I had not internet.

I feel you man. It's great commedy.

I feverishly kept up with the complete rip off on /nosleep. Definitely not original but it was well written, and actually was what turned me onto David Paulides.

Also this is exactly why I'm mystified by this dude's sheer ag response - it's 80 dollars on Amazon, why would you think it would be anywhere else? I specifically e-mailed him because my college town is smack in the middle of one of the most notorious disappearance sites, and he completely shot me down and refused to give me even basic info.

Either an intern or burnout from so many emails. He stresses in recent interviews that the work is only sold on his site and all Amazon sales are scalpers.

nabigfootsearch.com/Bigfootstore.html

You can email again to confirm this is his site and clear the air of any confusion. May as well to help him or his staff realize the misunderstanding.

Pretty sure that's it though.

As for getting them for free, no idea.

I can't get on TOR right now to look and the regular site has been down some months, but this is a good search engine for torrents.

btdigg63cdjmmmqj.onion/

But I'm beginning to wonder now just where I can steal this from.

On an unrelated note, Mysterious Universe is a nice blog and podcast that's since filled the place of Art Bell's latest retirement.

mysteriousuniverse.org/

He's the best

Oh god, this is too crazy to be real.
This is on par with the gultural marxism conspiracy.

Alex jones is a national treasure and the lack of alex jones vocals in EDM songs disturbs me.
And any good conspiracy theorist already knows he is controlled opposition to make them look stupider

Obligatory.

Alex is a good person, he just gets confused, so he only relates a bit of truth, likely from conversations he had with friends in weeks prior.

Have you grown to know our saviour and that his name is Francis E. Dec?

pacifier.com/~dkossy/dec.html

youtube.com/watch?v=KeMTuwDS8DM

I posted the wrong webm in my reply.

I find Alex Jones to have been much more entertaining before Glenn Beck stole his material and turned it into Teaparty fodder. Oh those days of innocence.

OMG this is like watching the WWE.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmwpWbFV5W8

the effects of using water filters and snake oi… i mean important and rare minerals
shocking

Never have I wished for a bamboo mortar and a fist-sized diamond more than this moment. It's like two college-age Juggalos got drunk and tried to be GWAR or something, but failed on every level.

Alex Jones is only for the stupid. He's government disinfo, he destroys truth by making whistleblowers look like kooks by simply associating with them.
Thats why he acts so crazy

Some of his content is decent but he has full-blown autism