SJW Get's Pulled Over After Giving Trump Supporter The Finger. Goes Ape Shit

SJW Get's Pulled Over After Giving Trump Supporter The Finger. Goes Ape Shit

liveleak.com/view?i=7f2_1474514675

This is fucking gold. On one hand she's a hurr durr feminist, on the other she says that the Trump supporter is a pussy for not being able to take a "finger" from a woman. I think she should get to know a bit more Trump supporters…

liveleak.com/view?i=7f2_1474514675

Other urls found in this thread:

taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/taradublinrocks?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/taradublinrocks
taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/post/149517659282/how-to-embarrass-your-teenage-son-on-twitter
twitter.com/taradublinrocks/status/777182038428225536
taradublinrocks.tumblr.com
twitter.com/taradublinrocks/status/779022817882804224
irvingstreetkitchen.com/

archive.pdxradio.com/2009-14/topic/tara-dublin-is-at-it-again-and-driving-me-nuts
archive.is/WkYrw
bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=151475
facebook.com/taradublin
voice123.com/taradublin
dramaqueensoftwitter.tumblr.com/
archive.is/BrYKy
flickr.com/photos/pdxpipeline/4503535651
archive.is/ZgWJM
archive.is/saJYQ
archive.is/gObbK
jewcy.com/jewish-religion-and-beliefs/no-bar-mitzvah-for-you
archive.fo/gvr7o
disqus.com/by/taradublin/
jewcy.com/jewish-religion-and-beliefs/irish-jewish
archive.is/lwKq2
momsrising.org/blog/users/tara-dublin
youtube.com/user/TaraDublin
archive.is/qfjGk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6feG1_67ZI
bay.vansd.org/
archive.fo/fGdLL
archive.is/1bFWA
archive.is/CRX9b
taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/post/55040163141/an-open-letter-to-george-clooney
xojane.com/sex/valentines-day-is-total-crap-you-know
archive.is/fy9Tn
huffingtonpost.com/author/tara-dublin
imdb.com/name/nm5741397/board/?ref_=nm_bd_sm
vimeo.com/4671846
myspace.com/tara947fm/photos
youtube.com/watch?v=LcvkQPMYP8c
youtube.com/user/tara947
mysql-password.com/database/23208
archive.is/f1MGB
motherjones.com/politics/2014/01/unemployment-benefits-stories
oregonmediacentral.com/2009/11/guest-commentary-can-this-radio-be-saved
cwgministries.org/blogs/tara-dulin?page=2
archive.is/oMwa2
cbsnews.com/news/millions-of-americans-forced-to-work-part-time/
abcnews.go.com/GMA/Politics/story?id=2344929&page=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Israel_Dublin
instagram.com/taradublinrocks/
imdb.com/name/nm5741397/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
github.com/Pashe/8chanX
m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154602808506554&id=548461553
archive.is/0LdDX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyway, can we get her son taken away from her? Lets ruin this whore. Leftists shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

I second this.

lmao

"I've got so many followers on social media"

Why did we have to invent the computer?

They'll get to watch the internet hate machine go to work.

I third this.

wut

save the kids from indoctrination. ruin her

Without the computer no memes would exist. The computer has done more to harm these idiots than us.

I thought you knew that if you have 10000 followers then you don't get tickets when you're pulled over.
It was put in place soon after it was decided that doctors decisions to save patients was based on how many 'likes' the post gets on faceberg.

Also it exposes their faggotry to the world. Sane people will see them for what they are, while partially insane people will be driven to sanity as their behavior gets crazier. Their hugboxes are the breeding grounds for their own destruction.

Their hugboxes have cost them their strength. Victory has defeated them.

Shitlibs finally getting all that freeze peach blowback and they can't take it.

This lady is the perfect target for a gang stalking campaign…

kike bitch

Why would anyone say this?

Fourth'd

Seriously we need to get to doxing this woman. What do we know so far? Her sons name is Ben. Any clues to her location or the FB account she likely originally posted this to?

Apparently, she already is playing the race card

Like I always say, enough of one extreme just breeds the other.

I hope fag rights, liberal rights etc get pushed so fucking hard and fast that babies are born into this world giving the seig heil

Jesus fuck do women find the sound of their own voices captivating.

taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/

check the steering wheel position.
The shot nigger in the car (smoking weed in front of the kid lady) had the same mirroring on her video.

time to flood it and get it banned, ruin the only thing this zombie has

Here's her Twitter.
twitter.com/taradublinrocks?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I'm willing to bet she's been stealing his signs.

Has she bragged at all in the past about theft of Trump signs? They're usually stupid enough to brag about it.

oh shit,

How are people like this qualified to have children? It should be against the law to reproduce if you can't pass a minimum intelligence test.

wasn't there another girl recently who voice actored for Dragon ball Z who also posted a video…..oh yeah now i remember it was that girl in Canada triggered by the Trump hat in college. Whatever happened with that anyhow? I know people left reviews at the college, but they never said anything that i remember.

i feel sorry for the cops who have to deal with these tards

This has both cheered me up and deeoly saddened me. She cannot construct a logical argument. She flip flops between strange untrue assertions. This is what SJWs actually think like. Damn Im sad now.

Dunno. I'm not from Murica. I'm a Eurofag but I want to see this bitch feel how it's when the right really gets pissed off. Time to use the laws they love against them. Have social services come get her kid. She's clearly unstable and unable to raise a child in a safe environment.

I'm looking more into her from Tumblr. unsurprisingly, she's from Portland.

Also she seems to have an extremely sheltered 17 year old son but I cant tell because her walls of text are boring.

I did too at first but then I realized that this has to be the sort of cases that give their day excitement. I would enjoy having to watch unstable people as opposed to just driving around doing nothing otherwise all day.

holy shit its a jew!!!

Can you tell if she has a husband?

/r/ing someone with photoshop skillz to put Trump Pepe taking a steaming dump in her poo poo pee pee platter

Gas it

taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/post/149517659282/how-to-embarrass-your-teenage-son-on-twitter

I'll be venturing futher into her tumbr.

Not for long

FUCK
EVERY
GOD
DAMNED
TIME

look at that nose

The way she irritably jerks her head around on that scrawny chicken neck shows she's very highly strung. She can't contain her urge to wantonly disrespect other people and requires continual narcissistic supply on social media. Dangerous - and the police should be involved.

twitter.com/taradublinrocks/status/777182038428225536
Looks like she's taken pictures of the guy's property in the past.

good luck user

lol no.

Should we introduce him to Kek?

If that cop wasn't a Trump supporter, he is now.

Attack her son and any other children, it will drive her over the edge.

Also her child should be taken away and the redneck guy should probably be compensated.

Jew double confirmed

That hamster wheel logic is astounding.

Imagine that.

blah blah blah some joke about an auschwitz diet

She's on fucking tumblr

taradublinrocks.tumblr.com

I know I wouldn't have the mental fortitude to do his job. If I was in the same position, I would probably have started laughing at her and being extremely unprofessional.

We can do better. Let's turn him into a Holla Forumsack

DRIVING

twitter.com/taradublinrocks/status/779022817882804224

Dis_gun_b_gud.jpg

Cuckish, fella.

Maybe this id can be checked against wiki leaks data?

WE KNOW WHERE SHE WORKS NOW!

By blood and matrilineal rabbinical law his son is a kike.

OH SHIT DIS GUN B GOOD

Yeah, good point, we can get him to vote trump though. Apparently he has a twitter account and no facebook, so might be hard to find.

Why do these SJW types always try to overemphasize their movements when they talk?

It's always the same hand talking, head bobbing/shaking and moving there mouth way more while talking than in any normal conversation.

Are they trying to accomplish something other than looking like a "B" actor with phony emotions?

gas them all

Looks like se quit that job. Dammit.

irvingstreetkitchen.com/

irvingstreetkitchen.com/

yelp.com/biz/irving-st-kitchen-portland-2

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g52024-d2190272-Reviews-Irving_Street_Kitchen-Portland_Oregon.html

(2) now. Courtesy of me reminding your dumb ass that if you take the position of 'being rude should be illegal' you're inviting the law to fuck with you for being the opinionated shitlord they view us all as.

She's fucking tweeting right now!

Twitter anons, we have a live lolcow.

archive.pdxradio.com/2009-14/topic/tara-dublin-is-at-it-again-and-driving-me-nuts

These feminists and such, righteous and on demands. Do they not deserve a wrath. Do those men and women whom have been brought to knee and behold miserynot deserve a redemption. In such a manner how will a table fold upon those constructors of such sides where the table splits and of them benefit to a degree? Of whom I say a point of justice against this who has trespassed upon the innocent and loyal and that of good will and hearts shall give way to a great word or Sword! And with this Sword cometh a redemeer l As such the quality he saith. And thou has drifted to a lie and they do hide greatly within it. At the sales of the Swift a sought was seen. Two but as an unbalance between good and evil. For ye shall inherit what is good and your compass will not entail a difference.

So in there which doth lie and raise by honors that he who they cast not but is. Ye shall say in ye sword. On them which has trespassed and yet do not believe. A horror is not for in the unjust and fractures cast a ground if sand that move and breaks a hee. And on this heel would show a Will to stamp down with a force that when seen would cast no doubt that with him was surrounded a land that rise up to a central point. And ye works shall be seen and shine upon ye. That ye know ETH a side and in it ye find a great salvation. For those works are eternal and ye shall knoweth you had a door to ye opened and ye did not enter until ye saw it right aand well.

And of all ye had inherited and non of which could thou keep, less thou keep my sake. And of that sake was salvation upon salvation.

Rise ye. Do not whimper lest ye see ye wants of the good vanquish. So behold and it has been cast up and down and was plain to see. Ye works will be like and liked and in ye good pit ye will overcome that which has been trapped and has bring forth a sorrow.

she quit

www.carriestrahle.com/headshots/7o2bcnrhq0cgpuphqszwb06oyzi9qe

Can ya'll just spam a bunch of middle fingers at her?

If you read the threads on 4pol, its mostly her kids classmates who follow her just to make fun of her numale children.

Uh, like girls she's raising as boys?

This is it then, if anyone still had doubts now they can be certain sinking this cunt is the best possible route to take
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Y'know around last week I kinda got tired of the endless habbenings, memes and SocJus cunts flipping their shit.
But now I am experiencing a - for lack of a better word - runner's high.

The salt is coursing through my veins user. It sustains me.

I'm a strong, fierce independent woman, hear me roar and… oh, is that a cop, dawww i'm just a iddy biddy giwwrrl.

im impressed we managed to get her name from that video; i didnt see anything.

The Internet Hate Machine never stops. Thank you Kek!

archive.is/WkYrw

Why is her steering wheel on the wrong side?

L-lewd?

Ordinarily I would agree, but it's come to the point I just see lefties as an enemy. If they accidentally put a weapon into my hands they're getting battered with it.

Come back when you're older, lad.

Her entire Twitter profile can be summed up as "the Jew cries out in pain as she strikes you"

Here's one of her accounts.
bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=151475

Also she owned this website at some point.
TARADUBLINONLINE.COM

She has over 170k tweets, 99% of them about Trump. With that many tweets, 9k followers isn't really a lot.

Lurk five years before posting

According to

She has another son (17), "Jack" with a twitter account.

Here's her Goybook account

facebook.com/taradublin
facebook.com/taradublin
facebook.com/taradublin

stupid goyim hehehe

voice123.com/taradublin

dramaqueensoftwitter.tumblr.com/

Oh shit. I'm in Portland. Dubs get tells me what I do once we have dox.

Some real depraved shit straight from worst koreas 2D gutters, m8.

She is a survivor of bullying. Fat, ugly and stupid were the top names she was called. She couldn't take the prank calls.

Tumblr archive.
archive.is/BrYKy

Obvious from her voice and face tbh

put a pepe on her front door

Tattoo if needed for identification.
flickr.com/photos/pdxpipeline/4503535651
archive.is/ZgWJM

These morons are going to be complaining that we have a "racist, sexist, xenophobic, islamaphobic" president for a long, long time…. unless they see something shiny and forget about it…

No she didn't. I'm on there right now

Here's her with the guy from Nickelback

>archive.is/saJYQ

Got her date of birth.

That is horrible work.

Lets assume she is telling the truth, she hasn't broken any laws. Muricans, plz explain

Any anons in portlanda with nothing to do

There you can search by name for her address. It costs $150 to set up an account online.

She's a jew. 'Nuff said.

?

You have to be logged in to see it

"I’ve been on Twitter since 2009, and as of this writing I’m close to 9,000 followers. Prior to this election cycle, I mostly tweeted about my lack of money, employment, or a boyfriend."

9000 hours in MS Paint.

someone send it to her twitter.

So it's ok when they do it?

Scrape any useful info.

So seeing this thread I see a good oportunity, as in baby's first digging thread, or at least to ask how do I into digging?

To destroy the beast.

or become it

Thats dave grohl from the foo fighters

lurk more, faggot.

holy shit

those awful fucking genetics

What the fuck goes through somebody's brain when they get a tat like that? I really sometimes wonder what it's like to be a human toilet brush who giddily accepts whatever form of cultural taint they can find.

Linkedin
www.linkedin.com/in/tara-dublin-64800414

Oh noes. We should sen her a new hat….

This.
This right here.
This motherfucker.

This is Portland, Oregon.

No it's david brent from the office.

webm

That tattoo is fucking awful… holy shit.

She broke decency laws by going out of her way to injure someone on their property for doing nothing other than express political views. If the cops want, they can apply some vaguely defined statutes to nail her with something. 1A protects the content of her speech, not all methods of her expressing that speech. If she were to grab a megaphone and yell fuck you to that guy at 2am, she's obviously committing a noise violation despite what she's actually saying. She's very unsophisticated so the best she can come up with is a middle finger so the cops are having none of that and just told her she'd get slapped with 'being a dumbshit' in the first degree if she didn't stop.

I was raised by leftists, and I fully agree. Children deserve better.

That is the sound of a narcissistic dumb bitch.

no , it's tom green

Kek

Except for nazies.

>archive.is/gObbK
>jewcy.com/jewish-religion-and-beliefs/no-bar-mitzvah-for-you

Son's age, name and DOB.

Hate speech isn't free speech, bigot. #smh #I'mWithHer

You can be ticketed for improper use of traffic signals for sticking your hands out your window and flipping someone off.

Says it all.

Yeah, I dunno user, even if it is used to nail a goon *this time* I don't think we want to go down this road of whittling down the 1A. Slippery slope and all that.

You know who that reminds me of?

archive of linkedin

archive.fo/gvr7o

hes a berniefag too

guess I should, any way anyone knows at which hour does school start for kids, around 9 right?

>disqus.com/by/taradublin/

Her disqus profile.

That bitch looks fucking beat. If that's a piece of a meat, it'd be flank steak.

A lot of them want equal rights, but they can't stand it when they're equally punished by the laws that they make.

The funny part is that she admits her biological inferiority to weasel out of equal punishment. What a hypocrite, but I can't expect much from leftists.

Jews lie nearly all the time. Give it a benefit of doubt.

In the first few minutes of the video she admits to stealing his signs everytime she sees them.

Top kek. Tweet that at her and call her a hypocrite.

I wonder if this bitch if a prostitute. These sjws always tend to be fucked up in some manner.

errytime

I hate leftists so much.

Kek, she locked her account.

Wrong reaction image. Sorry fam.

Meant to post this.

ROAST HER

What race is she, then? She certainly doesn't look like she's of German or French descent.

That fucking hair. The kid looks like a goddamn chinchilla.

Fucking hell she's awful in every way imaginable.
Please destroy her Holla Forums pretty please?

I beg to differ, tadpole.

I got it archived.

archive.is/WkYrw

see

Jews sometimes take the surname from a city they used to reside in, like Merkel's father

Not surprising for rootless cosmopolitans.

Trips confirm it's Chris Cornell from Soundgarden.

Submitted without comment…

Those are a whole lotta words for "Unemployed"

Jews change their names to blend in.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Do I even want to know?

What would piss this jew princess off most? Can we meme her into secretly being a tsundere racist trump supporter?

Feminism did this.

>jewcy.com/jewish-religion-and-beliefs/irish-jewish
>archive.is/lwKq2

Parents names.

It is always the same stereotype.

momsrising.org/blog/users/tara-dublin

You didn't archive, did you you dumb bastard? Someone could've google mapped it, then given him all her shit.

All that really needs to be said is

"Dont ever wonder why youre a single mother.
You represent everything wrong in this world and your kids are going to grow up bullied femboy outcasts and hate you for it."

Jews lost their shit when Trump wore this shit.

She's doing well with her glorified 200k Starbucks certificate.

Argh! I cant take her social media bullshit anymore, she is pure cancer.
Fuck this, ill check in later, godspeed anons.

HAHA!

Nobody that knows her likes her.

And seriously hostess? She's in her fucking 40's. I was a host at several restaurants at 16. She couldn't at least get a serving job? Fucking worthless.

youtube.com/user/TaraDublin
dont know if we already got her youtube

You think she doesn't already get her panties soaked at the idea of a strong man like Trump? She hates her own autonomic response to Trump which is why she's against him so much. Her hate is just a projection for her own lack of self worth. Jews project their own emotions all the time, why else would they ceaselessly insist that Uncle Adolf was a scatological fetishist when it's well established that is a trait common among the Chosen?

It's ALWAYS a jew, user… ALWAYS!

Accuse her of being an MRA since she doesn't want to be equally punished by the law.

I thought SJWs were progressive and didn't judge a group of people based on the actions of one.

She is also classist for using redneck. But she's a jew so that's just an inherent thing.

Is there a social media platform she isn't on? Fucking pathetic bitch.

I must find those tweets.

I have no idea… she made this…

brilliant

Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

No it's chuck krogan from nicklebag.

ofc

CAN ANY ANONS DIGGING ON SOCIAL MEDIA FIND A PICTURE OF HER AT THIS HOUSE

liberals are going to low-energy bitch for 4 years, god fucking damn it why did these faggots allow normies to buy smartphones

Wait, insulting people is legal were you live???

I want them to die.

This woman is too much.

Insulting people is legal in the USA, faggot. We don't bust down someone's door for being a meanie like in Europe.

SHUT IT DOWN

Pure coincedence

Wow, she really is a lolcow.

She has her own youtube channel.

I'm going trhu her stuff, trying to find the post about the dude with the Trump sign, could be useful, said she rode by it everyday

She's just your average insane J.A.P.

Oy vey

Kek. I've checked the rest of his account. It looks like he just fucks with people all day, every day.

The constitution only seems to matter with these fucks when it enables their own behavior. Whenever they get in power they completely disregard it and start killing people for owning guns, rioting and looting with abandon.

At this point it represents a restraint on us because they don't play by the rules and playing by the rules ourselves does nothing to set an example for them.

I other words, fuck that. Brutalize their asses, break them, and destroy them. Oppress them. Being a shitlib is treason, end of story. Anything else is cucking ourselves to principles our enemies don't respect.

I can't tell if she supports Hillary

She works at Irvings Kitchen, Portland, Oregon?
Can we send them this video and get her fired?

Find her house, then locate the nearest school and plot the distance between the two.

>archive.is/qfjGk

Hit them in the shekels.

she was in a VW if that helps

Just throw her a pizza party.

I don't think she's interested in Johnson.

It's funny how every single person who is actually enthusiastic about Hillary is also completely fucking nuts.

Another combetta in the making.

Telling her that the Holocaust was a lie das rite?

This, The Left has utter hatred in their hearts for people like us. If they could get away with it, they'd round us all up and put us in work camps. Whereas, some on our side seem to have pity for our enemies. Well, fuck that. We need to be as hateful or more hateful than the people who want us dead.

Protip for all of you; this is how you tell if someone has the SJW marxist mind virus. They love talking about their weaknesses and think being broken and fucked up is "cool", and is a good way of connecting with other people. They'll casually bring up how they spent the day crying, or how they fucked 3 different dudes in a week like it's something normal or interesting. It's freaky as shit.

Good. Show these cunts.

She is a veteran at being a hassling retard.

The constant misuse of this word causes me distress….

Her Trump video is even better. Such salt…

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6feG1_67ZI

If I knew where her house was I wouldn't be looking for his house, all I know his she said something about St John st

Without knowing the context I'd think the older brother was either the boyfriend or girlfriend with a dyke haircut of the younger.

The kids are too easy focus on her.

After all, she believe she's employed by shitposting on social medias…

What happens when she has to close all her accounts?

I was thinking more like, travel the route on Google maps and find the house with all the Trump signs.

LMAO

going after her kids is the kind of faggotry tactics that leftists use

She's trying to get famous

bay.vansd.org/

Found sons high school. We could use this to find the school district then the elementary school in the area.

YES. He needs the redpill.

The video keeps chopping out at certain points. How heavily did she edit this?

My best lead so far
used to be a radio host
archive.fo/gvr7o

lived(lives?) in vancouver
archive.fo/fGdLL

the tara dublin in vancouver
archive.is/1bFWA

Real name possibly Tara Lynne Dublin

Someone find out if she's receiving tax dollars, maybe we can turn this around against her.

we fucking got her

WITNESSED

Jews
Every
Time

Kill yourself. Scorched earth policy here. They would not show us the same restraint. These aren't even people and should not be viewed as much. They look like they could use the bullying anyways.

>archive.is/CRX9b

Narrowing down her address.

I kind of agree with her on this one, its pretty fucked up to be doing this outside of a high school.

Yeah and their tactics work.

Enough of this "we can't become what we hate" PR cuckery

lol I've met that cop before. Pretty chill dude.

It's not much but I tried

Report her for harassment.

(((They))) will accuse us of going after the kids anyway.

Should we support censorship then if it censors them only?

Her open letter to George Clooney: taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/post/55040163141/an-open-letter-to-george-clooney

TARA LYNNE DUBLIN OF VANCOUVER
>archive.fo/gvr7o

>archive.fo/fGdLL

>archive.is/1bFWA

bay.vansd.org/

MAKE MY MOM GREAT AGAIN

Also what the fuck is this video even supposed to be?

Here is the list of elementary schools in the same school district. If someone would pull up a map and compare it to where Hudson's Bay High School is that'd be great. I'm busy so I can't.

That's true, yet i'm here because i'm disgusted by their tactics such as target kids.

Anyway, nobody here can't stop you from doing what you want.

Thank you. You are a silk purse among sow's ears.

We don't need to censor our enemies.

Censorship already exists, it just so happens that ostly only right-wingers get targeted.

IE: racism only exists against blcks, a black guy can write a manifesto saying he likes to kill white people, and even soo his sentence will not be increased on charges of racism.

This is how our system works, its completely biased, we are just trying to work with the tools we have and bring about a more even playing field.

We need to take away everything jews have and love. That includes their children and their lives.

I have to pause this video at certain points because GOD DAMN I can't stand her voice. SJW voices just hurt so fucking much to hear.

I should add this is because she said she was on her way to pick up her younger son (10 - 4th grade) when she passed by the meanie person's house.

Pic related for your dox.

So we should use censorship against them.

Why not? I thought their tactics work?

Shops of her kids being right wing and disgusted at her, brilliant

This woman is way too much for me yall.

Nothing makes me cringe harder than youtube vanity videos like this.

She's using SNAP food benifits

This video is golden.

They look like lesbians.

What does that mean in non-burger speak?

Any other Holla Forumsacks live here in Vancouver?

It makes no difference. They advocate the killing of babies, insult the children right-wingers all the time, and unironically believe that you're literally Hitler anyway, so targeting or not targeting their kids wouldn't change their view about you.

I don't personally go through doxing because they hit the wrong target most of the time. I don't do it to kids either because it'll prove the opinions of their mother. Conservatives don't make liberals be conservative, stupid liberals make other liberals adopt conservative values.

are we sure its an elementary school?

I'd feel bad for the kids if they weren't jewish

Faggots like you will hang first. While we're trying to win and stomp our enemies into the dirt, little wimps like you stand on the sidelines and nitpick our every move and concerntroll about PR.

Kill yourself.

Her eldest is likely some low-test beta numale.

is that the right pic? all I see is three lesbians

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT ITS RACIST TO BE SEXUALLY DIMORPHOUS YOU SHITLORD PISSBABY????

Unrelated, but funny: when viewing the video, NoScript is showing "s.po.st" as one of the blocked scripts' domain. What if it's a shitposting script?

Of course.

Nice deflection. You got cornered with your own argument and now you turn to ad hominem because you don't have a refutation.

xojane.com/sex/valentines-day-is-total-crap-you-know

Didn't she say in the video she can't pick up her younger son because she was pulled over? I could be mistaken.

If its younger son: we have to figure out which school it is. If its the older son then we already hit paydirt.

what is she? 16??

And why would this be important to me why? Why do you think your feelings mean anything to me?

>Tara - Tara Dublin twitter.com/taradublinrocks

Her acting talent is worse than you could imagine.

Food stamps, actually a card now for most people.

Basically government provided vouchers for getting food at grocery stores.

she's a fucking leech

>archive.is/fy9Tn
fixed.

huffingtonpost.com/author/tara-dublin

I support their biological censorship. Let them scream whatever they want, it will help us hunt them down.

Let's get her onto 4chan and try to defend herself.

I don't think she works there anymore. And even if she did, it would be a crapshoot because its a small business, and it could be owned by libs. You would have to destroy the business's rep if they didn't comply with our demands.

See and . Kids are fair game.

I seems like there should be more pictures of cats….

ty

I guess the last step is to call or send pizzas and see if there is a response.

the irony

It's always depressing to see a reasonably fit middle aged woman who clearly could have married a lawyer at 25 and have been set for life as a wife and mother instead working retail or waitressing at Applebee's.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That was fucking awful.

Like eugenics? I approve.

Cut it out, you knuckleheads.
It's a simple, political, over-the-top argument, just accept that she's a butthurt idiot with delusions that women are "oppressed" and let it go.
My god, just listen to her. She's done more for our cause than the guy who tried to get her license has.

Do we have proof of that? (not a burger)

That crack at the end of the video about this being an example of your tax dollars at work takes on a new meaning in this context, huh?

My god her voice is the surest form of birth control, did she use in vitro?

I feel this way about all tattoos honestly

I want reddit to leave. Not surprising concern trolls flooded this thread all around the same time to disrupt what we're doing. I fucking swear people like you will send these kind stuff underground and open it up to actual violence and terrorism.

She has two kids, rents a nice house on a cul'de'sac, doesn't have any apparent form of job except for social media. She either is still getting funded by parent, baby daddy or government.

she don't need no man, she a stronk womyn living off the taxpayers

Birthdate: 4/26/1969
She's been separated from her husband - and presumably the father of her sons Ben, 13, and Jack, 17 - for around 7 years
It seems likely she lives in Vancouver, WA
According to , Jack attends Hudson's Bay High School, which is very close to a St John's Boulevard, but the son she's talking about in the video is Ben. None the less, I think she probably lives in proximity to that road

Should be a middle school, he's 13

full commie tier.

Of course they're fair game. Think of it like this….if the roles were reversed, do you think leftists would feel bad for us? Do you think they'd say "hold on guise…i think we're crossing a line here"

FUCK NO

They rejoice when our children are attacked and mocked and assaulted. Let's give those pathetic motherfuckers a taste of their own medicine.

Or a SWAT team

Could you imagine being married to this shrill harpy?

A right? Why not, but

YOU
GOTTA
FIGHT
FOR
YOUR
RIGHT
TO
PARTY

I live about 5 min away from there. Anyone else?

Thats a lot of subjective terms. What is a "good" education?

Is that Jerry Rice?

Had a break-up with her husband in the last half of last decade, she would have been in her late 30s and he likely would have been too

Most likely, yes, but it's possible her ex-husband could be paying for it all.

Yes.

Holy shit she is my ex wife, thats why i hate her so much…

Do you realize that you're on Holla Forums right now because it protects from censorship?

it's a jew

proof plox

This is most likely the backside of her house that you could confirm.

PIC RELATED Her voice fucking makes me want to rip my ears off…

AT the beggining of the video she mentions she chased her all the way down to st johns, could be saint jonhs elementarry school, but I looked john st on google street view and copuldn't find a Trump sign, the pics are outdated tho

Nudes plox

I'm mad now budy

Proof or GTFO

wew

One of her tweets somewhere in this thread mentions it.

Someone with an IMDB account mention the "scandal", on her page to damage her chances of ever getting hired again,
>imdb.com/name/nm5741397/board/?ref_=nm_bd_sm

THINK, for a second…
This bitch has just shown the world what Trump-haters really are…pathetic morons that start trouble they can't handle, and when they frantically realize they can't handle it, they run and whine to the authorities.
If you fuck with her or her kids, YOU will be indicating that Trump supporters are the kind of people that harass "poor little moms wiv babbys" and you will have undone all the good her rant has done.

hE MEANT JUST LIKE HER EX YOU STUPID FUCKS

If you are pro censorship, you are the enemy.

Did we get another allotment increase?

Bitch has an eBook.

She's already getting her shit pushed in on the reviews.

A bit farther north is Gaiser, which is another strong possibility.

DESTROY THIS BITCH
What can a phonefag do to help?
She shut her Twitter down or I'd be shitposting all over her shit.

He could've worded it a bit more clearly then

Are we coming full SJW cuck circle now?

SHE LIVES IN MY STATE

She could be my ex wifes twin sister. Except my ex wife got fat in her 40's and has red hair.

tolerant jew

Can confirm she is the Tara Lynne Dublin refered to in as according to archive.is/1bFWA she is the only Tara Dublin listed who lived in New York at some time, as she stated on her tumblr

heh

>vimeo.com/4671846
Her ex-husband was a doctor.

Call the number in and see if that is where she lives. Record the call if you can.

Chateau Autiste

Did you think all the pro-fascism stuff was just LARPing?

SHE LIVES IN MY CITY

From tumblr.

Holy shit, you really are from reddit. No one cares and if she wanted to, she could make up shit and the media would still believe her. I'd rather this shrill harpy makes a fuss and shines light on herself and by doing so, shines a light on the incident that caused all of this in the first place.

And I hope she blames Pepe and the nazi frogs. That said your protests just make me want to do worse shit.

I don't believe you, but I want to.

After all, Kek has delivered weirder outcomes to us before.

Liberals are pussy dogshit for not being able to take the Roman Salute.
You reap what you sow. Cut that ho's finger off, niggaligs.

JEWS OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reminds me of that one pic, "Why do they persecute me so?"

It seems likely that 5503 NE 43rd Way is in fact her address, therefore

Holy fuck you're retarded. You only legitimize your enemy and their words if you censor them, it shows that you fear what they have to say.

halfchan already gotten to it?

That cop has the patience of a saint.

Ugh…
Tattoos?
And black fingernail polish?

Yuck.

Goddammit, Holla Forums. For once in your life, be wrong

>myspace.com/tara947fm/photos
Her myspace, lots of pics here. Also a new username to google.

the jews did this.gif

That's fat shaming and class shaming. Maybe that's all he can afford. She should check her privilege, the shitlord.

Yes this woman is an extremely liberal single mother who happens to be a jewess, but have you no compassion?

This sadness she's experiencing is all the result of feminism and a host of other modernist lies that told women they need to be independent and find jobs.

How do you not see this desperate woman in her 40s pathetically putting her family out on social media in the hope of some celebrity and feel sorrow for the current state of her life and choices?

Amen I say to thee, the meanness and rudeness of doxxing and harassing this woman and her family will never help her.

This country is desperately in need of love and yet you won't show it. You only increase the valley that seperates us.

Of course. Jews always go after doctors. This one was just too awful to keep one.

Why the everloving fuck would anyone post that on the internet publicly?

(checked)
That Sandberg rally sure is empty af.

I have no compassion for kikes.

No you are because you cannot differentiate using an enemy's weapon against you versus being in support of said thing.

That said, go ahead and declare me your enemy. I invite you to do something about it other than whining. Prove the strength of your methods by your hand.

A Holla Forumsock living in Portland? How have you not killed yourself or gone super moonman yet?

Fuck off faggot.

She's a leftist and a kike. People like her are why the world is shit, and its about time she gets some punishment.

Go back to reddit cuck.

Black fingernail polish is the ultimate 'I HAVE EXTREME PROBLEMS SO UNLESS YOU'RE A """REAL MAN""" YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH MY NIHILISM AND BAGGAGE'.

She's a jew CTR.
All jews need to be gassed.

The main reason why the Left has been running circles around the Right for the last few decades is because of concerntrolling pussies like you who are afraid of playing dirty. Nobody won a war by being nice and playing fair.

She doesn't work there any more, and she posted that after leaving her tenure there

You CANNOT WIN using fair methods. You either stoop to their level, or watch has your level is destroyed. Don't be afraid to inflict karma.

She lives in Vancouver

Yeah, they've got a thread up.

The progressives love to ignore class.

I personally enjoy e-scalping uppity leftists. That she's also a kike is just a cherry on top/

White Portland

Do you really want the country to devolve into racial hysteria or would you prefer if we live and let live?

She needs some negative reinforcement.

Take her liveleak video in a vacuum.

Censorship is not the enemy's weapon, it is an indiscriminate weapon akin to cancer that is harmful in any context. You might as well call communism their weapon too, despite it being the cause of death for many of the people who advocated for it.

Don't complain if Holla Forums gets censored for hate speech then. You accepted your fate the moment you defend censorship.

Retard child singing.
>youtube.com/watch?v=LcvkQPMYP8c

her and her brother as kids

JEW CTR SHILL GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wasted dubs
NO

Ok, no. Stop. This is a bridge too far.

When was live and let live ever an option we had?

The choice is to be meekly destroyed or actually fight for survival. You can choose not to fight all you like. See how much mercy and compassion is granted to you when the left target you.

when did it all go wrong?

More youtube, mostly her cunt kids though so not sure if the videos are any use.
>youtube.com/user/tara947

Nice projection faggot, you're the cultural equivalent of those faggots from the cold war that insisted everything would be sunshine and rainbows if all the non-commies unilaterally disarmed. It ain't fear. I want to inflict pain. This is war, and it got to this point because of cuckservatives using the same talking points you're using now. If you want to go play controlled opposition pattycake with these vermin it is your funeral, but don't pretend that that sort of shit didn't lead to the kill or be killed social climate we're in now.

That's what they would do to you, and you can't complain about it if you would do the same to them.

She has 2 Skype accounts
tara.dublin
taradublinrocks

Love don't get the fucking job done, and saccharine emotional platitudes are absolutely worthless. And the polarization of this country is entirely from commie agitprop and kike subversion which will only increase if you tolerate it.

It's like I said before. This thread is being swamped with concern trollers all at once.

You declared me your enemy. Show me the power of your methods and stop harping unless shitting yourself is your only tactic.

That's what she is thinking, and look at what it's done for HER reputation…

Unadulterrated cancer.

You read things that aren't written, don't be a lunatic

Make it (2). Who's the ad homming bitch nigger with no argument now?

>mysql-password.com/database/23208

Something to do with generating passwords, will leave this to those who know about it!

You guys think she left her husband, or husband left her?

I'm betting she left him for some sweet alimony checks.

I apologize for my shitty photoshop skills, I made a template for anyone else that wants to give a shot.

fuck it, you know what, you might, but what's the harm in using cruelty when it helps so much? Allow free speech - hedonistic people will usually go to what's the flashiest. I love free speech too, but humans are idiots that are easily controlled. Breed people to be smarter. Put each generation in life or death situations which require ingenuity. Advance them, and know if you don't advance them the world will die. What you don't see is that a majority of the masses only follow the loudest. Has long has stupid people exist and have any influence, freedom is hindered. Say whatever you want, but this is true.

Shut it cuckolds, sometimes it takes unsavory methods to enact change. If you can't take action against those who wish your demise then you're just a LARPer. We're not saying kill her, simply let her know that we are aware of her existence and that if she thinks she can use antifa tactics against one of our own then we will respond in kind.

she apparently did some interviews with Al Jazeera, but i cant find them

She's done freelance writing for WaPo
archive.is/f1MGB

We are doing to her exactly what she was doing to the guy she was hassling… I don't see the problem.

What the hell man… This shit makes me sad man…

forget what I said, allow free speech, but please don't destroy the world in the process

please

You don't belong here, you little bitch. Fuck off back to Reddit where you belong.

Fuhrer dubs aside you should make the swastika backwards because liberals are retarded and won't know the difference.

Being righteous and telling the truth is why Trump is winning. He's not a rat who uses leftist tactics out of insecurity and weakness, because it turns out that having principles and telling people the real problems gets you more support.
You are the scum that needs to be thrown across the wall along with the beaners and muslims.

No, you gave your feelings on the issue as if I would care. Why would I care about your feelings? Don;t cry just because someone is calling you out?

That's a good start. Has she done any work for a prestigious or highly valued media organisation though?

Not CTR, not a shill, a troll, nor a Jew.

I just know that this kind of behavior will never lead us or this country to happiness or peace.

I do think we need to take power back from the powers that be, but we desperately need to descalate. We need to take the high road.

I've been here longer than you.

We could compromise. We have enough agents in the area. Rather than a public doxing, we could gang stalk her.

All I see is more whining. Come and do it. Do something instead of whining at me.

Also, Trump is winning because he is right and nothing more. His stuff is common sense.

found an article she's in
motherjones.com/politics/2014/01/unemployment-benefits-stories

Just do both

You sound like a christcuck. Go elsewhere, we don't need your kind here.

Boy, is that ever the truth.

Swastika is backwards

Because he doesn't need to stoop to jew tools like censorship in order to win. He's not a rat like your kind. Better to die with honor than live a rat.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

I'm betting she left him thinking she could do better only to later realize she couldn't, also betting she has her sons hating him.

see

>oregonmediacentral.com/2009/11/guest-commentary-can-this-radio-be-saved

Read the thread dumbass

turn in your aryan card and gas yourself

Is this a cult? trying to scam people or something?
Either way this is the craziest shit you'll see all day, especially considering she's a jew.

>cwgministries.org/blogs/tara-dulin?page=2

You are a CTR shill . That or a redditfag. In any case, I really feel like stepping things up just to piss people like you off.

Fuck you and everything you stand for. Go live in an urban zoo with that attitude you fucking cuck, and see how far that peace and love shit gets you.

That's a terrible shoop, but this is exactly what needs to be done.
Simply poke fun at her, expose her as meaningless.

You're naïve. Read Mein Kampf. Hitler clearly outlines why this approach does not work.

Nm, I read dulin as dublin and the woman does look like her…

Kek is the god of chaos, and he likes to sometimes fuck with us by blessing shitposts and shitposters with repeating digits. See .

shit tier music tastes

What kind of rounds are those?

Wooo…hollow points.

archive.is/oMwa2

Oh yeah, this one is definitely destined for the gas.

.38 hollow points

I really don't give a shit who or what you are. You're still a massive pussy who doesn't belong here.

One guys says to put a backwards swastika (the unoffensive one) and you immediately go 5 chimps experiment on anyone who doesn't agree.

Thank-You

fuck, brb hanging self
will post results

You declared me your enemy. Do something to me then. Your methods are weak if you can't deal with one singular person you declare your enemy. Stop tittering and do something.

Sam, is that you?

What's with all the MUH PR cucks all of a sudden? Is /r/the_donald raiding us?

vimeo.com/4671846

DOTR is coming, the rats will all be drowned.

She picked a fight with a trump supporter, and then she picked a fight with the internet. She's a cry bully, don't be swayed by her videos.

Probably. That or CTR. They all showed up around the same time too. You can almost literally pinpoint the moment they showed up.

Pop open her gas cap and put some bath salts in it, (like she is hiding drugs) call the police, then child protective services.

OR open gas cap and leave bag of rock salt next to car - but don't actually put it in, can't be charged, I have done this so many times.

What's the over/under until she opens a Patreon?

Come on. No other anons in Vancouver?

She's locked her Twitter

cbsnews.com/news/millions-of-americans-forced-to-work-part-time/

Yes and you will be first rat to go.

I so desperately want to rid this country of the sickening divide and conquer tactics they have used to divide the white race, to turn blacks against us, and just to in general make everyone feel that they're in an island with people of their "identity" fighting against everyone else. I also know that this kind of response will only further the division. Look at this woman. She is bitter because someone didn't love her somewhere along the way. She's sad because she feels inadequate. And she behaves inappropriately because she doesn't know another way. Victimizing her like this will only increase the sadness in her life and those of her sons.

Why are you so quick to abandon the religion that brought whites and Europe to prominence in the first place? You make the same error Hitler did, and if you continue, you will suffer his fate.

I do live in an urban jungle and I am prepared for conflict.

Fairly sure slander and disturbing the peace are condemnable offense in the US…

Going to people home to insult them is not voicing an opinion and certainly not protected by the first amendment.

So if I say old jewish men are destroying radio, that's immature. Got it.

I don't even understand what's so bad about the guy's outfit. He's wearing sweat pants and new-looking sneakers. Yeah it's a little niggerish but there's nothing wrong with it.

She probably just takes every opportunity she can to feel superior to those around her.

why would she care how her enemies view her?
you think this makes her look bad in the eyes of other liberals?
idiot
they feed on victimhood

maybe if cucks like you spend less time caring what the enemy thinks of you in the last half a century we wouldn't be in this situation

I'm talking about you, rat. You and the rest of your kind who slink in the sewage and use jewish tactics out of fear for the strength of being right.

Don't need to live in Vancouver to order pizza

Are you in Vancouver yourself? Why don't you go drive and find it?

Looks like I was right on the money: >>>/bog/

So what's stopping her from working in retail?

Because she sees it as beneath her, of course.

Looks like a bum tbh. Unless you're out running etc. you don't walk around looking like that. She however pretends to be "tolerant" etc. and should accept people no matter how they look.

There would be effort involved for the shekels.

Her narcissism.

1. You quoted the wrong post.
2. Holy fuck you're a cuck

GTFO

The funny part is, if I filter you, all you have left is to whine and continue to be impotent. It will all be for naught.

Im guessing the main problem she is having finding a job is that people meet her during the job interview. I dunno, maybe the CTR shill rubbed off on me, I kinda feel bad for her…

I am so fucking disgusted by this behavior. She couldn't stop pulling the woman card, and in the same breath complains how she's being oppressed, all while she's likely living in a house her former husband paid for off money legally extorted from him.

If only they could be granted a moment's self awareness so they could really see how ugly and repulsive they are.

Other libtards will support her, regardless of her retardation, because they share it.
We're fighting for the hearts and minds of the normies. We shouldn't be seen as out-of-control & angst-filled as she apparently is.
She's destroying herself, just joke about her & point out how nuts she is in a good-humored way.
If you attack her for real, you'll only generate sympathy for her with the normies, or smear our side as spiteful.

Sadly I don't have wheels for a couple hours. I know the neighborhood, but that area is always crawling with cops.

Niggers have always been against us, you idiot. The only thing that kept them somewhat tamed and submissive was slavery and Jim Crow and the KKK. Once they got their freedom, they became the unhinged beasts that they truly are.

Go on, filter me, Tara. You have no power in real life. That's why Trump is winning.

She was threatened with foreclosure, and I don't believe that her ex-husband pays her ALIMONY

This. She has to interact with people and opens herself up to people telling her she is wrong.

SHE IS A KIKE YOU FUCKING RETARD

It's what they do, tear down civilization. Period.

Do you really think you have a violent Nazi revolution in this country with a blatantly anti-Christian attitude? Do you plan on killing all Christians? There won't be many whites left if you do so.

My uncle is married to a woman who is just like that. She is pissed right now because we cut her and my uncle out of the plans for my grandparent's 50th anniversary, because dad knows if we just hand her money, she's going to fuck everyone. Because she wants it to be about her, not her in-laws.

MAGA hat edit pls

This video should show you what will happen if we follow the tactics you espouse.

No one cares about anything else you post cuckold. Either hop on a VPN and join along or close the thread. Either way this is the last reply you get out of me christcuck. Go kiss nigger toes elsewhere.

Marxists love censorship. Who would have guessed?

Top Kek.

I used to be an edgy anti-police good goy when I was a teenager. I was only exposed to anti-law and order propaganda all my life and didn't know any better.

So we could create the dankest memes, why else?

please stop posting until you're at least 21

I bet if it was a nigger she'd be going on about how stylish niggers are.

Just got banned from half chan for 2 fucking weeks because of this.

God fucking damn it.

No,but I'd love to deport little faggots like you to Mexico so you can live with your fellows brothers and sisters in Christ. You know….those "natural conservatives"

Even her avatar looks bitchy.

If only right-wing parents were allowed to have kids, the population of whites would decrease far faster than it already is.

I still have a hard time believing people watched that convoluted shit.

Go take the high road while Jamal fucks your wife, you sad cunt. You're a weak bitch, a sorry excuse for a man, and you certainly don't belong here.

This is rich. Look at how the mere threat of being filtered has sent you into hysterics and declarations of leftist this and that. This is how powerless you are. These are the power of your principles.

Yep. They also love to torture those who disagree with them.

I don't know about you, but I don't plan on being tortured, cuck. If that means I have to use whatever means I need to survive, I'll do it.

And one more thing. Actually watch the video. It talks about people like you being rounded up too. So much for PR.

This is absolutely your first time here. Welcome - it's going to hurt. We have hear every argument you can fathom, and this is babby's first try.

Trump is winning because he has tapped into (though not directly) the wrath that people are feeling but have had no outlet to make it manifest in past elections because until now we've either had milquetoast elites that agree with the other side in all but name or people like you that do an indian ghost dance around a constitution that failed and has long since neutered, defanged and ignored chanting "muh prinnnnnnnnciples, muh constitoootshun". Half of that last bunch already shot their load screaming "HERESY!" because of not bending over for the sort that cry communism when they're not allowed to pull globalist shit. We'll be winning even harder and retaking ground and institutions when we disregard your cries of heresy.

It's like she's trying to break a world record for being self-centered and unpleasant. When she talks about herself it's all, "Aren't my antics and foibles just so cute and endearing?" but when she refers to anybody else it morphs into "Aren't these people who are different from me just massive assholes?" Because of course she doesn't grant other people the same courtesy that she grants herself when it comes to judgement about personality traits or values.

Hey is that Adam Sandler from Spanglish?

I HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH BUT HE DOESN'T HAVE FREEDOM OF THE PRESS (pictures).

Can we focus on the woman herself, not each other, please?

Needs trump stepping on her fingers.

SEND IN THE PIZZAS

I know you're upset Tara, but you should just get off the internet if you can't handle being mentally cornered all the time.

Better to die with honor than live a rat.

Wrong. The white leftist aren't producing children.

abcnews.go.com/GMA/Politics/story?id=2344929&page=1

They are total drains on society.

Yeah. I'm ignoring the cuck. I've had my fun. I'm sure he'll cry censorship or leftist from being merely ignored.

I still think we should let the school or state know about the conduct of this woman. She is stealing signs which is a crime in itself.

We self police here. I'm not sure if you're aware of that.

Mild interest.

Alright, this shit's on.

That counts as neither, user. That's just regular front of the house trash.

I don't know how you think you can build a movement by excluding people so quickly. I don't imagine we're so different. I am disgusted by the degeneracy I see around me. I want society to return to normal. I know homosexuality is a blight. I just know truly, in my heart of hearts, that these poor lost souls need love in their lives, true love, to show them the way to discipline and self-denial that leads to true happiness. I want this for you too user. I want it for me. I don't want people to be so isolated. I feel terrible for this woman. I've been that guy with the pro-life sign shouted down by bitter middle-aged women. I've literally been that guy. It's so easy to hate them back.

But right now I see this woman in a different light. She probably cries herself to sleep often, she probably doesn't really have many close friends as they've moved on to married life or powerful flashy careers. Love will heal this country. Hate will only push us closer to the brink.

Can you still order empty boxes? I haven't seen that done in a while.

Why?

We found her over 30 minutes ago and no-one's done anything
Instead, people are arguing amongst each other

Okay, filter him and move on and if he is in fact baiting, he'll leave when he gets no (You)s

I'm pretty sure "Dublin" is not an irish surname. A cursory google search reveals: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Israel_Dublin
so probably jewish.

You can try to warm a snake at your breast as much as you please. It's still going to bite you.

How about porn subscriptions. She has kids so it may trigger her.

It's not him I'm trying to educate.

Because only cowards and cuckolds embrace the latter, instead of fighting for truth and dignity for what they believe in. I would rather take my last breath defending my country against godless marxists than become the jew in order to survive.

This person is a cuckhold.
Point and laugh at them.

She's Jewish as confirmed by her Hebrew arm tattoo

Nothing he did was illegal.
He has the right to follow her and get her license number. He has the right to take her picture in a public place, just not the right to publish it without permission.
She, however, engaged in a rude & obscene insult in a school zone. There may well be state or municipal laws regarding that.

She cuts out all the parts where the cop explains why she is wrong.

Just find a place that sends out free samples and sign her up.
Bibles, Qurans, Pizzas with cash on delivery, etc.
The beauty of the pizzas in this case is that she is a single mother who most likely orders pizza all the time and will end up getting blacklisted.

We're not going to allow you to stop us anymore.

And what are you doing to achieve those ends?

You're a fucking cuck and you disgust me. You clearly lack the balls to be any sort of worthwhile or useful man, and you hold the ideals of a woman driven by pure illogical "Muh feels". I sincerely mean it when I say you should hang yourself.

POST THAT SHIT TO THE SHELTER PET PROJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She possibly also stopped in the middle of the street, against traffic laws

Snoop Dog?

I don't know what that is, all I do is shitty photoshop.

If you can't see our influence over the past year undoing the communism and kikery in this country, you're blind.

If you aren't shitposting, I really do suggest you go kill yourself.

PR cuck detected

It isn't "censorship" when we do it faggot.

Clearly what we need to do is follow the exact same spineless path of inaction and whimpering that directly led to society worsening. And then, magically, by doing nothing, it will clearly just get better.

What are your achievements personally? What OC have you created?

Thank you for correcting the record.

If you read her posts, she seems to get jobs in retail but can't keep them for more than a year. She say's they won't "re-sign" her so I'm assuming they where temporary contracts.
I imagine the truth of the matter considering I've seen her name a whole ton of jobs in her posts that they won't rehire her because she's a cunt and a persistent troublemaker. I mean what normal business would want someone like that dealing with customers or attacking other members of staff.

Ikr, I'd rather die on my knees begging for life like some cuck then be out fighting with those evil death squads. Fuck, I feel so smug right now knowing that I will die "honorably".

She is completely delusional I mean that's a 5 hour shift as a hostess. That's the jobs high school kids have LOLOLOL

why does the camera cut out every time it seems like the cop is about to explain where she fucked up?

also "driving really fast behind me" how does that even work?

Attended many rallies, voting for Trump, working at local city council meetings to make changes in my community. What have YOU done besides posting may mays on the internet while screaming at mom for tendies?

Are you a woman? Tits or GTFO.

I have no doubt that you are right, user, but she's done this all to herself.
You cannot stop people from being self-destructive idiots, and it is god's law that stupid people & animals suffer and die.
Man did not make that law, that law was decreed by God himself.
You can't change it, even if you tried for a million years.

you can't have the police officer looking sensible now can we? Consider the narrative user. That said, it seems that is the only terms leftists seem to think of. Narrative and nothing more.

The same except I stopped attending city council meetings because I got snubbed every time I would warn them about the consequences of promoting section ape. All of that while harassing liberals. Step up your game faggot.

Holla Forums Holla Forums I will come back for you some day.* Some day when I have hours a week to spread my love and tell you about Jesus Christ, the greatest man who ever lived, unblemished, hated witheringly, and sacrificed for the good of all men.

I hope you live long enough to see the day, it will be years. In the meantime, never forget that on your final day and at the end of time, you will give an account of your actions to the Prince of the Universe and Son of God Himself, Jesus Christ. You can either beg for his mercy in this life or shun him and live alone forever with demons. You have been warned!

(*this is not to say I'm new. I came with the migration from halfchan)

Sage negated

If you do an image search for MAGA hats, you will find one with the proper angle for your pic.
And blur the edges of your shoop a little, it will blend in better.

Its the shelter she adopted the cat from on Faceberg. All my accounts are nuked.

They didn't listen to you because you are an honorless marxist who loves censorship and would burn the entire world just to spite those you hate, just like a jew.

youhavetogoback.gif

kek
Yea, I noticed that too.

How about you come back the same day Jesus does. We got a deal, champ?

You wrote all of those posts, all that bullshit just so you can make Christians look bad?

The kids are fair game, Yahweh commands we completely destroy the Caananites aka the kikes.

Completely destroy them–the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites–as the LORD your God has commanded you. - Deuteronomy 20:17

Harassing and doxing is as emotionally pathetic as this victim herself. Don't doubt that a lot of people here are fucked up and not suited to the judgment of others.

However, the healing of the country is not desirable. The death of America was sewn in from its foundation. Pushing to the brink is desirable and may even be compassionate for many.

They didn't listen to me because the developers were offering more money. Maybe if you actually attended community meetings you would realize that happens often.

You faggots are letting a single PR fag derail the thread
Filter and back to business.

This woman is a sterling example of an alpha widow. Looking through her tumblr, she's just a goddamn mess of "Wahh, why can't I find a good guy" and just driving guys away like the fucking plague.

This woman right here, her unhappiness, her ruining the lives of those around her, her separation from reality, etc., she is why feminism can only fail.

is this a kike or a goon?

The Christian larping hasn't happened for like 4 months.

Exactly my point, and what I've been doing

I lost track, what are we trying to find out now? We found the older son and we need to figure out where the younger son goes to school, right?

It's because you're a beta rat who can't gain respect and influence on others. You don't sound very convincing to yourself even.

Fuck off kike!

Yahweh commands we destroy all of you devils and your pet niggers too!!

Who cares, we have her address

How old are her sons? I missed that detail.

Yes. Sorry about that. Lets get back to work.

Ben is 13, Jack is 17

Care to post it again?

As I said, these people are the cultural equivalent of the unilateral disarmament crowd if they're serious. Treat them as the cranks they are and have been for the past few decades. Look at what has happened this past year after massive amounts of people finally gave these cucks the contempt they deserve and took the fight to faggots like in the OP. Leaving this thread for work because unlike these cucks I don't do it for free.

one is about 17 I think, the other is proabably around 13-12.

Don't worry Judeo Christian larpers will get the rope very soon!

Pass the ammunition and praise Yahweh!

Nope. If you have a good memory you'll remember me when I make weekly threads about the One True Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church so I can reach out to those who only communicate through the internet.

I'm an idealist.

5503 NE 43rd Way, Vancouver, WA 98661, USA

This is what we should be doing. The /i/ guidelines have boxes as #1 worst thing you can do.

This place doesn't have quote threading.
It just jumps to the position of the post in the thread rather than nesting replies.

I'm trying to figure out how to make Holla Forums behave like pic related.

Holla Forums has many things superior to 4chan. Multiple images per post, sound webms, less normalfags.
But it is slower and I've never been able to have it set up as well as halfchan.

please help

You know you can turn threading on, right?

therapyfag here; to make a report, you need a few things:

without knowing what state or city she lives in, there's no chance in reporting her to social services. the minimum needed will be the kids school and full name, since that could be tied to her name, and social services might then intervene if they deemed it worthwhile. what would happen next is anyone's guess, but i think it's safe to say that a person with these kinds of stability issues has a skeleton or three in her closet.

eh, it's not terrible.

wtf?! the first guy she had a crush on must have been listening to some of their shit and she put it on there to "feel closer" to him or something.

Like I repeatedly say, fear of ideological compromise is pushing Holla Forums into irrational positions.

heh, it used to be a thousand times slower. Top right is [options] where you can do things, newfag.

She is so similar to the kike from the Falling Down thread. Unbelievably toxic, cynic and hateful towards anyone who has a different opinion. Both consider themselves smart, sassy and intellectual yet both haven't amount to anything in their life. Jewish hubris.

Danke

I'm on the town council.
And I created these shoops…among many others through the years…

Wow you're as retarded as you look

As if he gave you the finger it wouldn't be labeled as "hate speech"
Fucking bitch

As much as I hate this cunt, this guy needs to get a grip on himself. We're not going to win this war if we lose our cool at the slightest provocation.

Pretty low energy. All that time you wasted with may mays you could have spent instead educating voters on the issues and how Trump will be the best president in this election.

Holy fuck what a vile cunt! Insufferable.

What goes through these fucking peoples minds where they upload their petulant outbursts and upload them online and expect that people will side with them?

Then they act all outraged and surprised when they get the hate they rightly deserve.

Its the same shit with that poo in the loo cunt zarna joshi uploading her narcissism a few weeks back.

I suppose its comfort that despite some serious hugbox and media pandering issues, the majority still despise cunts like this and find their behaviour abhorrent and they are starting to get a furious and righteous backlash whenever their disgusting antics are made public. A couple of years ago most folk were still apathetic but recently, sjws have been very publically ripped to shreds with little to no defense from the media, despite many of them being on the left's 'protected speshul snowflaek' class.

Cases in point

The media have given up on defending them because they are so obnoxious and even with the social engineering pozz ramped up to over 9k the public will never warm to them.

pol taking the bait so hard

Got it.
Got that too
Harassing random strangers is a good start. We need something heavier though.

I think has all the info we need.

Yes indeed slower.
4chan's Holla Forums has 90 posts per minute and this place is at 11 posts per minute.

And I looked in the options but I couldn't find the "on click, nestle reply" button.
There is a "Use tree view by default" button but that isn't what I'm talking about.

Found the root of your confusion.

(checked)
Thanks guys. So she got knocked up at 30, had another kid at 34, then seriously began to hit the wall and now is "Wah, where are all the good men? It's men's fault" etc. Fucking christ, this woman is so naturally hateable.

oh shit she is from the streets. Rolling on dubs with a triple beam. Pol should be careful.

Slower doesn't mean worse. Yes halfchan is 90ppm but a good 90% of those posts are one word or phrase posts with no substance. Slower allows for more quality and lengthy discussions. In terms of quality per post, ours is significantly higher, site incongruencies aside. That you can browse this site on TOR and VPNs while you can't on halfchan should worry you also. Funnily enough, I think this board is too fast now. I preferred it how it was before.

Hope her kids see her as the victim playing harpy she is and leaves her to die alone.

yeah, just saw that. if it's confirmed for her then you're good to go.

was her kid in the car with her when the incident occurred? that's potential child endangerment. that would be pretty solid in most states. just remember, if anyone calls, make sure you use a spoofer, don't give out your name, and keep the details about who you are and what you know to a minimum. you may get a social worker who power trips and says how they "need your name" or some shit. if that's the case, just confirm the social workers name (and ID number if possible) then escalate to a supervisor. emphasize the worry you have about the well-being of the kids to the supervisor, and discuss how you need to remain anonymous because you fear backlash to yourself for some reason.

From that video first 10 seconds.

Even posts related to her on other social media channels are getting smashed right now.

quality over quantity

found what I was looking for. It was the inline thing.

And yes I agree with you. Slower doesn't mean worse.
Because there are a lot of shills, normalfags, and bait shit on there.

But happening threads/watching stuff live threads are funnier because of the explosion of posts.

Anything over c350 posts seems to cause ff to crash every 10 seconds for me….

You may as well be a fucking hippie, go fuck off to The Blaze with the rest of the cuckservatives.

How about overhearing loud arguments and threats in the household? Would they want any proof, or could you skate by posing as a neighboring good Samaritan who wants to remain anonymous?

Do your part, anons.

My memes have reached far more people than you possibly could have with your personal activism.
Don't get me wrong, I love what yopu do & absolutely see the need of it, but the internet is a huge advertising machine, and I'm on many social networks.
What your sensible persuasion does to thousands, I do to tens of millions.
And even as your arguments spread, so do mine, across the electronic media.
And visual impact is the best way to steer consensus.

The newer people wouldn't remember the site golbin times, but I do. Try reinstalling ff or disabling/enabling addons to diagnose the issue.

It's email is, [email protected]/* */ she's on Facebook.

instagram.com/taradublinrocks/
Her instagram. Going through looking at likes etc in hopes of finding son since her twitter is on lockdown.

Filtered for mediocrity and delusions of grandeur.

Love is complacency. Hatred is refinement. Hatred will always win.

You done good lad

Shit got real.

(checked)
Good work

BACK OFF YOU FUCKING RACIST

Different time, different woman, different user

I found the original!

This loud bitch is on every form of social media ever, and then plays the victim when her constant, cunty displays finally get noticed and seen to.

Typical lefty fucktard. Whaaaa I can shovel shit into the internet, but anything that comes back is hate speech….

thanks, user. couldn't have done it better.

I deserve no applause, this was back in march with a bitch working at a hospital while dating a goog and going "please, anyone assassinate donald trump, I don't even care if FBI investigates me".

Then she deleted her posts and ran for the hills. Thank christ it was archived.

What I'm trying to get at is follow the user in that pic and find out where she works and shit. Ruin her.

You now

It seems she doesn't really have stable work. Her linkedin says he jobs is to be an 'events personality' like a dj or a voice actor for radio events.

imdb.com/name/nm5741397/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

???

She was actually married at the time and both of the kids are from the same dad so she's slightly ahead of your average leftist woman.

you're a faggot

You're right, my bad. I just finished watching her false empowerment speech at PDX.

Apparently, she's worked about as many jobs as cocks and makes it her priority not to stick to one (in both cases). In a race to get her fired, you'll always lose to her.
We can always make her a lolcow or an hero, tho.

What, she can't even live off of alimony? Even as a Jewess, she's a failure.

smart move would be to start a database of all journalists that pump these useful idiots full of ideas, then whenever they put out drivel or subversive content one can just link that particular journalist's database page and people can see that they are being conditioned to the point where giving the finger to a fellow citizen is being on the right side of history.

Maybe Tara just needs another perspective. I hope the good folks from Scientology Portland can help her becoming less hateful. :^)

Holiday work. The lowest of the low on the retail chain.

I like it.

Shit, I managed better than that when I was 15.

New thread since this one will be full soon

Haha holy shit. She's creating serial killers with repressed rage towards women.

Damn, though I personally vote an hero.

I didn't think giving the finger was a criminal offence, what do the cops have to do with it?

The guy who called the cops on getting fingered is a bit of a faggot to be honest fampai.

Top kek. Put tiny Trump hats on all the photos stuffed in the cabinets.

Probably paranoid that if anyone takes his signs it's most likely the bitch flipping him off. Also it should be said that she was in a school zone and it would piss me off if someone was making obscene gestures at me where children can see.

No, she called the cops because the guy was following her. The cop pulled both of them over and found out she started the shit.

He didn't, she did.

You believe her story? She's a shrieking solipsistic harpy with no sense of accountability who blatantly edits out incriminating parts of the video and is deluded enough to post it on social media.

Dumb bitch probably got out of the car to grab a sign, or has done this repeatedly before.

And the cop chastised her for wasting her time right?

That didn't last long.

uh, sure he can, it's called revoking your license
why do these people even speak

i lasted 46 seconds

pashe's Holla Forums greasemonkey script enables that by default and adds some other nice features as well.

github.com/Pashe/8chanX

She made a followup video m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154602808506554&id=548461553

Times are hard.

Most intelligent statement this cunt has ever made.

Please don't give this woman eceleb status, anons. Please.

I'm not surprised she is a single mom. I'm surprised anyone ever stuck their dick in there.

Vid related.

I'm not surprised. Men are hardwired to fuck women. Even the lowest-tier woman still gets cock. The opposite is true for men.

Kek. Thread archived thus far.

archive.is/0LdDX

She sounds like every cunt I've ever worked with in the resturant industry

Pro-tip anons, pretty much all waitresses are bitter cunts, or if they're still young, they are soon to be bitter cunts, usually unmarried, though sometimes have children, are always scraping for money, and generally are bitches to everyone but the customers

Source: Bussed in an Italian Restaurant over the summers in HS and was treated as a human trash can

Are those blading scars?
I guess women really can't do anything right

That second fucking tumblr post….

When diplomacy and reason fails, all that's left is war.

Your best case scenario where we all get along will never come true. And even if it does, it will be fleeting. There will always be another enemy. No civilization lasts forever.

We will succeed as heros or die as martyrs. We will never surrender our virtues and our culture. Praise Kek.