Hark! What light through yonder window breaks?

Hark! What light through yonder window breaks?

Wait, light? Light as in "the light of day?" Good lord you haven't seen that in WEEKS! Good thing, too! You can continue your basement-dwelling by joining other basement-dwellers for a fun mystery double-feature here:

original.livestream.com/tedfufu

Choose from the following movies:
Cars 1
Batman : Mystery of the Batwoman
Gumby Movie

OR

You can choose from the Ted-Box (it smells like hot wings and ladders) or the Yaki-Box (it smells like ramen and pencil shavings). Pre-show gaming starts at 6:30 pm if you're into that sort of thing (scrub gameplay is best gameplay)!

Flipping a bag of raisinets says I'm voting for Yaki

Voting Gumby: Mystery of the Cars

God Wills Yaki

Voting Yaki Box

Voting Yaki box.

YAKI

Voting Cars

Admit it, you want to fuck that sexy sexy Prosche, so my vote is for Cars 1

First movie of the night is Sweeney Todd: Demon Barber Of Fleet Street, in which Hot Topic fetish-fuel-characters kick off a grossly unethical and unethically gross business venture involving murder, cannibalism, and hilariously horrible misunderstandings and poor life choices.

This has nothing to do with comics or cartoons.

The box is mysterious and doesn't abide by laws of the board.
If you voted hard enough you could of gotten a cartoon film :^)

Yaki box.

VOTING OPEN, DO NOW

Flipping SMT4:Apocalypse says I'm voting for Ted

Voting Ted Box

voting shreky todd

Cars 1

voting yaki

Off topic but several days ago I went to a barber and while I got my hair cut I start thinking, why barber? Why it's always barber (and in some extent, butcher) always depicted as villain or someone people hate. Sweeney as a murderer, Freaky Fred as obsessed crazy, Edward Scissorhand as misunderstood loner. It's like writers saw them holding scissors and razor blades and all the can think of is getting their troat slit while their eyes are covered with hot napkin and the song from the radio drown the scream.

Oh and butcher always depicted as a fat fuck with horrible hygiene and dirty apron, it's like vegan propaganda without the vegan. Oh and I will sage this because I'm just rambling…

Next up is The Punisher, in which smarmy and handsome Frank Castle leaves his swanky sewer lair to get vengeance.