A white man brandishing a gun was filmed driving slowly through a crowd of demonstrators as violence erupted in...

archive.is/KFYEh

I think this should be spread, nigs fear a man who is not afraid to carry a gun. We have white people, without guns, being beat by nigs and we have white people, with guns, being left the fuck alone. Only makes sense that certain (((people))) do not want citizens to have guns, it scares the looters and other nigs away.

Other urls found in this thread:

vintagemilitaryvehicles.com/2016/05/british-mark-ii-ferret-armored-car-2/
armyjeeps.net/CVRTSpartan0409/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The core problem is that this values his own life and continued material existence enough to not actually pull the trigger – rinse and repeat over hundreds of millions of White people.

Maybe some of you need the morale boost or whatever, but the radicalization is not anywhere close to where it needs to be.

Anyone got a different view?

This is why every single SHTF guide recommends first thing STOCK THE FUCK UP ON GUNS

Yes, but we have to start somewhere. The populace should continue to arm itself, while being taught to actually use it when needed.

it is just one guy in his car against a crowd of angry dindus and clearly was flashing it to keep them away from him and let him through. It wouldn't have been smart to just start blasting while surrounded in that way.

Had he not been carrying, the story would have been, "White man dragged from car and beaten to death by 30 'protesters'".

lmao he doesn't have enough ammo to shoot them all you fucking sperg, a pistol is a deterrent.

Neither one of you are actually understanding what I'm saying, further emphasizing my original point: the radicalization is not there.

filtered for sperg larpers

that was not the right moment for rwds. since it was one guy with maybe an extra mag or two. but who knows. maybe he had a trunk full of gear but i doubt it. using a the pistol in a mob setting is last resort. but yeah a couple dead Googs would've been nice.

any word on whether or not the cop just let him go or was he (((detained)))?

It's fucking enraging that the cops didn't care to do anything until a white man shows that he's not going put up with their oppressive games.

that is classic current year lad, the police response time suddenly changes from 10 minutes to 1 minute when they get the call that a man is about defend himself with a firearm

Why is it enraging? Because you're still a bluepilled cuck who likes to make believe that cops are good? Is that it?

Had a faggot ass brother in the corps? Daddy was in the Gulf or 'Nam?

This is the takeaway.

It's also unlawful to break windows and loot stores during a "peaceful protest". They conveniently leave that out when they decide to call it peaceful though.

wow that's some heavy rhetoric these leftoid faggots have there, are they claiming that the friendly pavement apes are violent?

seriously it's gonna be real fuckin soon these wastes of life are going to get red necklaces, all

They are free to leave out whatever they wish because they will kill and you will not.

So are they advocating that he should be killed for it?

How many niggers have you killed, faggot? Fuck off.

You mean he was trying to use the road and was kind enough to not just plow through the rioting nigs. What a monster

Oh no, a person was defending themselves after being threatened by an unruly mob!

W-We totally w-weren't s-scared. We let him go because we're such a peacefully group of people. :^)

It's an unlawful protest. You can clearly see in the video they're blocking traffic and won't let the man drive through. He obviously doesn't want to be there.

Always the first post. Always.

They also tried to block a highway but got btfo by pepper balls

If that's the way you feel, that's the way you feel. Enjoy your future as Palestinians 2.0.

Could it be …

Guns are crucial. You can have all the food and water in the world, but without weapons, someone with a gun can just waltz in and take it all away.

jesus fucking christ, post the comments from the site

Our friend?

Why don't we push this narrative on the normalfags? The average normalfag is already on edge thanks to shillary and king nigger's endorsement of her. This is the sort of shit that turns normalfags into critical thinkers again.

The average normalfag is not on edge at all.

possible

There seems to be good mixed with bad.

Since when is blocking traffic and hindering commerce a "peaceful protest?"

Also, why don't people trying to get to work file a lawsuit against the rioters for loss of income?

the ones with the book

because they would be fired

Perhaps if you live in commieforina or a captial city. In every town around here I see Trump signs and the stars and bars all over the place. The only places I see this happen to are places that openly support nigger behavior like that.

Why are there niggers around you at all? Because the average normalfag isn't on edge at all.

These? I don't see how they could say he had a book gun, if such a thing exists.

What exactly are you trying to get it? Did you get lost on the way to brit/pol/ or something?

wew lad.

Suddenly the white guy getting beaten to death makes sense. The chimps were full of rage and had to take it out on something.

I'm trying to point out to you that you are in fact the average normalfag. You're a little perturbed, you're a bit agitated, but give you a vote and a flag and you're all settled down. You've got a mortgage to pay, after all.

Mac tonight user?

Well, I'm not a schizo that thinks they're all bad. What is clear is that they're cowards. Same thing in Europe. They're comfortable enforcing the law with their own, but afraid to be branded a racist for enforcing laws against blacks and browns.

Okay, i'm the normalfag that is noticing other normalfags wake up to the nig hypocrisy.

Enjoy your well earned shekels. Not every CTR shill posts more than once.

hahaaahaahhhaahhhhahahahaaahahaaahaahhhaahhhhahahahaaahahaaahaahhhaahhhhahahahaaahahaaahaahhhaahhhhahahahaaahahaaahaahhhaahhhhahahahaaahahaaahaahhhaahhhhahahahaaahahaaahaahhhaahhhhahahahaaahahaaahaahhhaahhhhahahahaaahahaaahaahhhaahhhhahahahaaahahaaahaahhhaahhhhahahahaaahahaaahaahhhaahhhhahahahaaahahaaahaahhhaahhhhahahahaaahahaaahaahhhaahhhhahahahaaahahaaahaahhhaahhhhahahahaaahahaaahaahhhaahhhhahahahaaahahaaahaahhhaahhhhahahahaaahahaaahaahhhaahhhhahahahaaahahaaahaahhhaahhhhahahahaaahahaaahaahhhaahhhhahahahaaahahaaahaahhhaahhhhahahahaaahahaaahaahhhaahhhhahahahaaahahaaahaahhhaahhhhahahahaaa

As a citizen of the United States you have the right to freedom of movement. Once these monkeys violate your rights you should legally be able to drive right through them, who cares if you send a few to the hospital.

Learn to "lose it in a tragic boating accident" faggot.

It's not rocket appliances folks.

the only right you have is what can protect with force

also

The car is a better weapon then the pistol against a mob. If those niggers got even more uppity, I would have gun it. Since niggers don't seem understand the danger of a rapidly accelerating metric ton, I guess the gun was indeed need for intimidation.

Despite what the cucks say, it makes no sense for a white person to pretend to have a gun if he is surrounded by feral niggers. Are they scared that someone other then the police has a weapon to defend themselves with?

It's a meme. A very cynical meme.

niggers cant identify books

What I meant is that it shouldn't be a "crime" to plow through these people when they deliberately block and surround you.

Depending on the situation that's sometimes the case. If the crowd actually went full nog on him and he just drove off running a few down then I doubt he would be found guilty. At most a public slap on the wrist and an apology/reversal for the slap on the wrist later on.

running into the street with a gun and shooting is just about the least effective thing you can do. retrofitting a truck into a technical is the bare minimum. all you need is some steel, a truck, and someone who can weld. a 2-3 man team in a technical could eliminate an entire mob of nogs and still have time to see a movie.

conversely, taking out an enemy technical is many orders of magnitude more difficult, especially without explosives. so it's better to settle on disabling it and hitting it with some type of gas to smoke its occupants out. obviously nogs will never, ever be intelligent enough to do this.

not saying anyone do this, but i'm making a point. it's really not in their interest to actually start a race war. currently, our police are doing a fine job and there's no reason for any of us to get involved outside of simple self-defense.

This is what a shill looks like.

Talked to some normies the other day that had absolutely no idea that Trump rallies were protested and attendees were attacked and beaten regularly.

this is what alphabets look like

face it. the only thing keeping the country together is the fact that smart people CHOOSE not to break the law. it's motive and potential – the intelligent have no motive and the stupid have no potential. this is how law enforcement is even able to work in the first place – the people breaking the law are dumber than the people enforcing it.

which brings me to my next point: your job is a joke. you know it. i know it. no one on this Mongolian shoe shining message board is a terrorist, not as far as the general consensus goes. you're put in this dumb ass role because someone who gets paid more than you also has less of a spine than you, and they're convinced that weeaboos with delusions of grandeur are genuine threats to domestic security. these shitheads who got promoted out of nepotism all sat around a table together, eating donuts and drinking starbucks while better men caught criminals, concluded that the trolls that made them mad on twitter were going to bomb something if they don't make you watch them from 9-5. not only is that completely fucking retarded, it's an enormous waste of resources that could be spent catching the shitskins that king nigger has so graciously imported by the boatload. trump 2016

I don't think either of you are shills, and I agree with you tbhfam

who /wog/ here

Yes, I meant bad as in anti-white/anti-Western/globalist. Most cops will probably vote Trump and don't condone the behavior of the 'groids.

show them this

I believe there are leftist vote brigaders on the news sites. That needs counteracting somehow

Checked for truth.

Holla Forums, our vindication is at hand.

Libertarian cuck found.

The police are the one's who protect us from niggers, common fact. Mayors often pressured by higher ups give these niggers the room to protest. Just like anonymous commies were allowed to protest in wallstreet for weeks until finally the government stepped in. Up until then, cops had to stand there idly by and simply block off streets so they remained in their area.

Are you retarded?
No, they aren't. The police PROFIT off the continued existence of niggers and the crime they create. Cops aren't any different than block-busting kike real estate speculators.

The unmitigated gall to call someone else a cuck while you're here spouting off about how cops "protect" you from niggers. Why don't you protect yourself? Oh, what's that? The cops will come arrest you if you do?

Jesus Christ what a Jewish nightmare we are living in.

Hello FBI

Then don't radicalize. Keep doing exactly what you've been doing for the entire postwar period. Keep doing exactly that. You're familiar with it, you're comfortable with it, it obviously works for you.

Kill yourself Weev

hes right though we should of had a revolution in the 60's when they made niggers equal when we had the momentum when we were still white. But no one did, no one fought. Now look at us getting killed in the streets by nigs

100%. And the only thing you're ever going to hear from any of these cucks is that their town/county/state is okay. You can't reach the conservative capitalist. They will never, ever abandon ZOG or niggers. No matter how much evidence gets put in front of their face, no matter how much mental gymnastics they need to do, they will always, always side with ZOG and perpetuation of the American nigger state because they benefit from it. They like their social status, they like the money they are making from nigger employees, they believe in the "good nigger" propaganda, they huff the fumes off nigger football player's jocks like it's paint.

They are done and they will do anything to never fight.

and the edgy kids are ITT they show up after every chimp out and talk hard from their armchair

They're "peaceful protesters" goy, don't disrupt the narrative. :^)

disappointing

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

keep pretending there is anywhere left to run in this country

Get rid of the stock and replace it with a sig brace and you're all good to go.

*knock knock*
It's the 8 chan party van, open up!
We brought beer and shit!

Make your own fag. Its really fun

HE'S AT IT AGAIN
But this Time it was just a threat.. so far…

Apparently there were 4 people in that car, maybe a man with a family, maybe 4 guys. But he had passengers.

How does he keep getting away with it?

YES

no, he'd just be a "man" in that case, not a "white man"

How do you acquire ammo?
Any lead pipe with a tack will do but its the ammo that's the real problem.

You go first faggot. Be sure to announce it on Holla Forums. The ones who talk about killing the most are:
1. cowards
2. actual psychopaths

Which one are you?

The police do not protect you. They show up after the fact. A police officer intervening in a mugging is a happy accident. Not something you should ever count on. You should get a gun and stop being a pussy.

I'm someone who wants to white race to thrive and prosper. How's that for your false dichotomy, kike?

I don't even care about these protests in general any longer. They always have the same script and seem to only happen as if Soros pushed a button and decided a new one happens

Anarcho-tyranny in a nutshell

And how, exactly, will you help the White race thrive and prosper if you're in prison for murder?

I thought he was saying he's against "colonize Africa, genocide niggers" type of thought. I do not advocate breaking the law before shit hits the fan, of course.

Maybe he and manson can lead from the rear.

vintagemilitaryvehicles.com/2016/05/british-mark-ii-ferret-armored-car-2/

You'd be surprised what you can find if you look around. A lot of armored cars sell for a lot less than you'd think too.

That's sick af thb fam.

armyjeeps.net/CVRTSpartan0409/index.htm

I'm sure you can find better stuff than that for cheaper too.

Yeah I don't know how well these restored vehicles would actually hold up in a battle situation where you're getting hit by shrapnel and bullets.

Could probably even commute in London relatively safely.

I'd trust it sooner than I'd trust a technical some guy welded together out of a pickup. The most nogs are going to throw at you are 9mm, it's not like it has to hold up against rifle fire.

First post. Every time.

it was a revolver
they use "clips"

Moonman was oddly restrained that night.

spotted the jig