Hey, Holla Forums. This is the first time I'm on Holla Forums. Am I pretty? I took this photo many years ago. Oh...

Hey, Holla Forums. This is the first time I'm on Holla Forums. Am I pretty? I took this photo many years ago. Oh, and by the way, I'm the girl on the left!(USER WAS BANNED FOR SUB-TEIR Holla Forums POST THAT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WAS POSSIBLE.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC-vLt8kavxOk5w4xuMMR5Zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Liar

shit thread tbh

You look like a stupid whore tbh

I ate pasta with broccoli and sausage today. Oh what's that OP? This isn't the 'shit nobody cares about' thread? My mistake it looks exactly like one.

typical roastie, 2/10

That's Katrina from Paranormal Lockdown TV show

oh and by the way i'm not even in the photo and i stole the pic from facebook ,, oh and by the way i'm a 40yr male faggot trying get attention from men

PLEASE KYS ,, THANKS :)

I prefer your friend. Maybe because she is showing only her teeth. Nothing "pretty" in open mouth…

TY BASED MODS

Look like a fat Italian girl that wanted my D back when i was in France.

Whelp… there goes yesterday's lunch as well…

youtube.com/channel/UC-vLt8kavxOk5w4xuMMR5Zw

yoy

lol 7chan fag

You look nice, but stop sticking out your tongue for gods sake.

yep. close ur tongue next time please

uhhhh…..duhhh……ffu-

Now you are.

.t SJW mailman straight from 4chan

why white lower eyelids?

SWEET JESUS WHAT IS THAT

the creeper isn't even a real movie, newfig. maybe you should try some real horror like AHS instead of pretending online to be edgy. real horror influences and shapes your entire reality by questioning what you know. the "feelings" associated with (memes) horror is just reactionary. take five nights at frankies. it's a simple plagaraization of true horror. a facsimile.
protip: facsimile is latin from fax machine. think about it

Why are we still bumping random shit

bump

BUMP