There are people that were too young to remember 9/11 browsing Holla Forums right now

Nigger, people born in 2002 are 16 years old now. They're probably browsing here now too. It's depressing as fuck to think there are Americans who will never know what a pre-9/11 America was like and how much 9/11 ruined fucking everything

9/11 happened when I was in 3rd grade.I had no idea what was going on. When my parents told me that they were just bad guys that wanted everyone in america dead I wanted them dead instead. So when my third grade teacher was talking about invading iraq to go and free the people of Iraq I said and I quote "Give them free stuff yeah we'll give them free bullets"

based

I'll never tell you my age, jew!

THIS

There are people browsing here who remember experiencing the day John Lennon was killed, in 1980!

god i would have came my pants hearing that news, envious

the memes or the baruretsu-bakuretsu-ra-ra-ra?

good, I'm sick of fucking hearing about why I can go fuck myself for wanting privacy because a sad thing happened over a decade ago

Good day tbqhfamalamoayamama

meep meep nine eleven is prime time for ravenous banner slamming tbh no homo

I agree. Nearly 40 years later and I still wish somebody would shoot me. Then I wouldn't have to spend my time here anymore.

there are probably people who weren't even born then.

HOW did you know my NAME?!?

Someone explain why Burgers are still crying over this

I remember coming home from school that day and seeing it on TV, I was so happy.

35?

Nope, it was just the excuse. American power brokers would have done the same shit without 9/11 given event x and then you would be saying "x ruined everything"

4chan was alive during 9/11 dumbass

are you legitimately retarded or just pretending?