Would you let the white race die just so you can marry and fuck this jewish loli ?

would you let the white race die just so you can marry and fuck this jewish loli ?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/27309.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28540.html
archive.is/w5EXu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would give my life for my people and would not even entertain the idea of betrayal for one second.

You do know that Jews are only masquerading as humans?

nobody wants the used meat loaf cunt

Uh no.

That only white people are interested in pedophilia…

Learn from these men, OP… FAGGOT!!!!

Correction, pedophiles are only interested in white girls because the rest are fucking ugly.

Correction, Rosette is used goods nobody has problems wanting to fuck slav lolis

Yeah because slav lolis are white.

Do you know of any cheese pizza videos involving, depicting, white foreigners abusing black children in Africa??

I've never heard of such a thing, because nobody likes black children, both even pedophiles like OP…

Well maybe he does but I don't care…

so are jew lolis

Yes, are we just going to list off everyone with white skin on earth or what?

i for one will miss the white race tbh
some of them were good lads

Verified Aryan

yes

The white race is dying anyway. Look at the fertility rate of the white European population, or whites in North America. White women don't want to have many (white) kids anymore. They want to fuck niggers and have meaningless careers and live on social media. Increasingly, they use birth control for 25-30 years then pop out one special-needs potato when they're 40+ and their eggs have gone bad.

Whites are over. Might as well cum in a Jew. None of it matters anymore.

I would let white race die so I could marry asian girl…

fuck your gook and dogs

That's a LIE!

There was an user on Holla Forums that told an anti-blackpilling story last night:

>goes back to the US but it's almost (((deported))) because of problems with her (((visa)))
>marries her bf (ex chess player) because of the scare of almost getting (((deported)))

Her babies are going to be european, it doesn't matter if his bf is american

you're a faggot

would too

Wow one ukrainian is marrying a white guy the white race is saved.

We don't even know from that greentext if he's white! Just that he's a (((chess player))), a popular pastime among the (((Chosen People))).

Shes not even Jewish tho.. shes a turk

ITT: Holla Forums gets upset once again that they'll never be Jewish or have a high quality Jewish qt gf
You lads are so pathetic, heh heh heh.

semintic

No one likes jews tbh

turkroaches are not semitic - they are turkic

this guy gets it

Thank jews and capitalists fot that. With a rope on their necks.

Sure… Jews are white enough

Actually the ex-chess player was black. I was on that thread (two nights ago).

Edgy

This girl have a mole on her a****le

white race dies or lives without me tbh

would you? would you?!? WOULD YOU!!!???
WOULD YOU, GOYIM?!?!?

i would let the white race die for free hehe stupid goyim

Go back to Facebook

What about psychologists?

Explain all those rapefugees abusingnof children in Europe.

> IMPLYING WHITE (((GIRLS))) ARE NOT SO THIRSTY AND CRAZY TO WANT TO TASTE QUALITY COCK

jews are esoterically white

that's not a loli dumbshit. and no ofc not. fuck off.

Most pedos are jews.
And Muslims.

t. 56% white

Jews wish they were white because whites have souls and jews house demons in its place

fuck off, dmitri

no one wants to be a flabby neurotic premature balding weak kike, oven thyself, shlohmo.

Slut

You made this thread both natural and organic!

What a natural and organic thread OP, too bad it's esoteric in the catalog… but I'll bump it and hopefully change that.

:3 + :^) = ?

Kony-2001 BC :3 + :^) = ?

having white skin does not make you an Aryan

"The white race" doesn't exist.
Nobody thought they were "white" before 1690.
All populations are genetically mixed.
Genetic features may be more common in some populations but they do not cluster into definite groups.
Americans are genetically mixed and all have "Hispanic" and "black" genes.
In America, one drop of black blood means you're legally black.
Italians, Slavs and Jews "became white" after World War 2.
Someone considered white in Brazil or Jamaica can be considered black in America.

SOMETHING WHICH DOES NOT EXIST CANNOT DIE

#redpilled
Cannot believe Holla Forums lied to me all this time

Katie is a whore

Stop spewing those jewish lies. It's perfectly reasonable to ignore the countless different European identities with unique ethnic backgrounds, languages, cultures, customs, and histories and instead group them all into one amorphous blob, and I'm sure my White brothers from all across Europe would agree with me and accept them as their own since I am one-half Irish, one-quarter German, 12% English, three-teaspoons French, 5-ounces Swiss, 3/7 Polish, and 1.68 quarts Italian.

This is basically every Amerimutt on imageboards and Voat

Awesome thread.

meep meep yes I would let white rice fry just so I can bury and fuck a shrewish loli tbh no homo

Katie is whore and loves the idea kf being raped

Fug

If anyone is curious, his twitter is Pastel princess (@_Fat_ana_).

nice sage fag

samefag lol

Le mao

She might be a whore but she a C U T E. I'm willing to get cucked for her.

Cute girl, but I wonder why her a*e looks "used" tbh.
she likes anal bate? Or some girls are just born with not so tight ah.

Hmm…

You talking about her anus? I would love to gaze upon her anus.

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/27309.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28540.html
archive.is/w5EXu

no

Tbh

NOòooòooòoiiòoooò

What is the story behind all of this? Wasn't there a news story?

Daily reminder that "Amerimutt" is a jewish D&C meme.

yeah sure what ever helps you sleep

user, two guys can't make babies

No race mixing allowed!!!

reader source?

Fucking newfag tbh

The girl in the op tbh, also vid related

It's a long story

Rare Ann youtube vid tbh, she took this down within 1-2 hours

Some fag should loop this vid with that audio tbqh

& Ocassional reminder that Katie/Ann Frank is a Masterchen whore who have rape fantasies/fetish

She also later claimed that her fatfuck bf "raped" her. I din't believe the bitch. She's not as innocent as she looks.

Fake tears tbqh

People need something to attach to, be it that camewhore or e-celeb, they have to have something they can push their desires on. Even if they are with someone they are still alone since they cannot quench their desire of what they think they are missing. And so you have it, the guys who lust for an ideal that they can never live out in real life. So they push and cry out and try to grasp something that is not real. This E-celeb is a cancer that infects those who want to be known through some one else. They feel her ideals are their ideals but they are just being used for her gain. You should let go of someone that's not even part of your life yet controls it.

Not as attached anymore like before, but I bring it up when she's mentioned for the lols xD

What a stupid cunt tbh

thomas might be a pathetic fat man but he dindu nuffin wrong tbh

I've seen this many times. It's a build up of the grief that shes lying. She uses the emotion that shes doing wrong to feel bad and bring out the fireworks of crying. Anyone can do this, just convince yourself that you are a bad person and you are sad because of how horrible you are. But when you actually articulating your words its to the image you are the victim. As for the guy who was with her. He was a dumb shit for being set up in the first place. Don't get tricked by women like this.

He filmed themselves while fucking, that's illegal to the eyes of the law. But yeah personally to me, he din du nuffin.

Gas 'em

Disgraceful!
Sensual, but disgraceful.

She needs beatings.

this
this too

Nah dude, no one wants white people to die. Just white nationalists and racists.

Imagine all the people living life in peace

Yeee

Test

Did she and this Thomas make any video together? This is first time I am hearing about this.
I have known about Anne Frank from random posts on here.

i wonder who would post such a thing

According the article fatty filmed themselves while fucking.
All the vids and pics are prolly stored somewhere as evidence. Only the cyber cops have seen it.

I smell penis

Fag

All non-white lolis are used for rape and murder.

Nobody thought they were German before Frederick the Great, and no one saw themselves as Italian, French, etc before the invention of the Nation State a few hundred years earlier.

Identity is inherently a social construct, dipshit. Just because its a construct doesn't mean that it doesn't or shouldn't exit. kys

Has Malaysia bombed Israel yet?

@%)(^Y*HIONJVM.
/
G#IGNJML#
G35+

Fuck off

Uh no

Can this be classified as cp though? Cuz it's a 14 yo's voice and it's lewd.

What did he get arrested for, again? Like, I know they were dating, but dating isn't illegal. Having sex is illegal.

Humanity is doomed.

pedosorting2

Jew

Having sex should be illegal.

+1

no

I GIVE MY LIFE
NOT FOR HONOR
BUT FOR JEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Rose orbitters are not poundable. Rose isn't poundable either.

AM SDILL IN A DREAMMMMMM

SNEK EADERRRRRRR

:DDDDDD>>7624350

Y(@)*yu2hj6,2^./mz*#jnxz

@^98y9m,z.!@%m@^&nbN

Goy