Based dysnomia

Thank you for keeping these unfunny dogshit quality soros shill memes at bay.

Go post it on 9gag

you go, you´re the one bitching about it

He says posting a mossad soros meme

Its where it belongs,there and in the trash jewboy

You do know, anons post this, making fun of leftists, righ? Because the left cant meme

tbh

get out ,jew

tbh

You have to keep moving first

#KeepMovingFirstAgain

t. SJW

Welcome to the new 4chan, everyone.

i remember when he banned me for that

Way banned me for that post
In a 100% seriousness, I feel more comfortable in my role as a vol since I made that ban. After being banned from Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and /newbrit/ for opinion posts; I've come to a new conclusion about banning,deleting posts, and files

Yes it was that time when Way went on rampage.
I was banned by mailman too that day and then I saw his 4chan spam and figured this guy is probably a 14-18 years old fat autistic child straight from 4chan.

BASED

top fucking kek

too good to be true, do we ACTUALLY have a mod that abused his power because he got butthurt of a natural and organic meme?

mein sides, halp!

nice natural and organic meme trips fellow user ;)

[if you look at IDs you're a fag]

samefag

it really feels sick being on a board with a 4chan mod

hahahahaha you faggot

Any mod that bans swecucks is a good mod

DEMOD!
DEMOD!
DEMOD!
DEMOD!
DEMOD!
DEMOD!
DEMOD!
DEMOD!
DEMOD!
DEMOD!
DEMOD!
DEMOD!
DEMOD!
DEMOD!
DEMOD!
DEMOD!
DEMOD!
DEMOD!
DEMOD!
DEMOD!
DEMOD!
DEMOD!
DEMOD!
DEMOD!
DEMOD!

Amerimutt never made sense since europe is the one raping itself to death, but the sheer butthurt from mulattos and stormweinies is beyond worth it. It's their fault for being so easily trolled

Get

I know why it doesn't make any sense to you - you are an American and Americans are on of the most dumbest people on earth. And only because your local nigger-cousin did not liked you it does not make you white. It's just you are 56% (Slavs included and you know, they are technically not white).

Additionally your grandparents are traitors. You are literally a traitor and the fact that Europe is full of "mulattos" is because your grandparents betrayed and back stabbed their own relatives.

This. It is the betrayal felt everyday.

Always remember user - the Americans are the one who are in control of the European border. They opened the border and now they are making fun of you.

I will remember. It will be on my mind when we clear the last cockroach from the Fatherland.

JOSEPH SMITH HAD CHILD BRIDES

I'm sure you guys are (((real))) natsoc Germans

Your opinion is irrelevant to the fact.

Bump… 56% is the best meme 8::) has created.

You made this thread both natural and organic!

What a natural and organic thread OP, too bad it's esoteric in the catalog… but I'll bump it and hopefully change that.