Name a bigger pair of talentless hacks than Seltzer-Friedberg

Go on. I dare you.
To this day I have no idea how they've managed to make so much money off of their pure unadulterated trash. Every single one of these movies, bar none, deserve to be wiped off the face of the Earth along with anyone that actually liked them unironically.

Preaching to the choir there, mate

And with regards to the first point, yes, I know they're money grubbing filthy kikes and can grab funding for their projects out of thin air, but my brief is how the fuck do they MAKE money with this shit? Mel Brooks in his later years threw a hell of a lot of money down the toilet with several consecutive flops in a row, but these two keep getting a healthy return on their initial investment every time so that they may go on to make another unfunny devoid of skill and passion bullshit "comedy".

Adam Sandler.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Sean Penn
etc. etc.

So basically every jew working in Hollywood tbh.

but then theres nothing left

Exactly.

Anyone else here hate tooth pain?

But they're making
Star Worlds Episode XXXIVE=MC2: The Force Awakens The Last Jedi Who Went Rogue

all the hacks who have been involved in the making of the reddit wars movies

Go see a dentist fam. If you can't afford it some university clinics offer free dental care so that their students can practice. In the meantime you can try pouring swedish bitter on the aching tooth and putting grounded clove on the gum to numb the pain.

Spy Hard and the first 2 Scary Movies are good flicks

s-sorry Mister Spielberg

He has 2 decent movies

bigoted fucks are too busy with masturbating their way to hell to recognize him as the kinacteur he is

I take your challenge and I present these two cunts.

Their movies are absurdly boring, even for a female-centric point of view, preaching about nothing. At least Seltzer-Friedberg made me chuckled a few times.

I meant as a director
And Milk was not very good, especially seeing him in several highly homosexual moments
How can a manly-as-fuck dude, who even kicked journalists and slapped Madonna, turn into such a wuss

Gyllenhaals shit same acting is starting to piss me off

And basically all capeshit

and Joel and Ethan Coen

fuck the Coen brothers they make shit

You're mom and dad

Coppola is probably the biggest hack that people pretend isn't a hack.

white teenagers and black people love these movies

The first Scary Movie was fine, and the second gave me a few chuckles.
Everything else on that list needs to be erased though.

trump/pence

coen brothers

Nice Dubs
Because she is a woman who made film to showing a female point of view toward society who did not understand them. Problem is I don't think this bitch understood society or any other people lives other than inside her own bubble. This bitch is actually the one who made me realized about the lack of "reason and unaccountably" in women.

The Bling Ring is legit red pilled kino tho, Marie Antoinette was straight too

Hillary/Bill
Just kidding they don't work together

Honestly, this should be the first post in every single thread on this board. It would probably get quite a few good reactions out of people who haven't been here before.

The initial investment is low, which is obvious given the production quality of these movies. Their audience is 15 year old retarded girls. Their business model is actually pretty smart, but their movies are god awful. Meet the Spartans is the worst movie I have ever seen

I was really young when I saw it but I think Scary Movie 3 it's good and even better than the first 2. So I'm surprised everytime I find out that the consensus seems to be the first 2 were ok but not the third one.

Then I saw Scary Movie 4, which was complete shit and part of another which was even worse, didn't know they were going on making these abominations.

Bay/Bruckheimer

You fuck whores, you don't marry Madonna.

The Gyllenhaals must be real influential family in Hollywood. How the hell did she get casted as a sexy woman?

There is nothing wrong with being bigoted

Straight as in "everything is the men fault, they made too bored, that's why I spent the taxpayers money on partying while my people starved to death, it's only because I am bored, don't fault me for anything, my boredom is horrible" It is a redpill alright and a fucking boring pill to swallow.

Hey man art doesnt have to conform to you, ya know

Art? You 're a fucking philistine.

Why because we are talking about an american filmmaker? I watch shit from all over the world get some chops

Because you called this thing art. Well, it is a shit art regardless of the the definition of the term. And since you watched shit all of the world, you would have realized that a ton of directors were able to made movies with similar style, tone, pace cinematography as her and were at least watchable or interesting.