Le America is le 56 percent

Daily British Niggerqueen thread
What do you think their babies will look like?

She looks less than 1/2 black though

THE NIGGERQUEEN IS AMERICAN
LOL

That nigger sure as fuck isnt white my dude

And now she's your future queen

Britain got cucked by both America and niggers

Ducking based #militarybase

not saying she is, but she is not as dark as the usual 1/2 breed

I bet the Saudis funded this

She's not a nigger, she's a jewess.

The last White man out of UKuck turn off the lights.

but her IQ is just as low

Brexit wont fucking matter at this point, that vapid bitch already said she plans on getting UK citizenship as soon as the wedding is made final. Brexit will do nothing to stop the slow decay of Anglos ruse over the country.

Sounds like Harry is the one with the low IQ for marrying a once-divorced 36 year old roastie who probably can't even have kids

little girls are just retarded, pic related

pretty sure he was forced into it

3DPD are just retarded for all their lives, and niggers are also retarded, meaning if you have a nigger 3DPD, then you are dealing with super fucking retarded

He probably has bastard White kids all over the place that they keep track of.

Harry and his jew whore give the mud hordes someone to look up to.

reminder that brits are the most beta nigger tier whites

I recall Harry met her on a blind date that was setup

Makes you wonder (((who))) would set up such a date

that doesn't explain why he wants to marry her though

Probably out of pressure, if he refused then there would've been a massive media frenzy about how racist he is no doubt

yeah, this is just something the "ruling" class has done, to point to, and say "look, he is fucking a nigger isn't that nice, death to white people and all that"

the queen supposedly supports it. anglokikes were a mistake

she could easily be 100% italian

You're retarded, have you ever seen a Mediterranean in your entire life?

Holla Forums niggers got that statistic from some random census published in 2015

Which is fucking weird, because the official 2016 census says America is 61 percent European-white (about 75 to 80 percent white when you also include Hispanic-whites). So I honestly don't know where the 56 percent number comes from

Nigga I live here.

It's true. ZOG is lying about the number of niggers.

Open Live.me or Periscope and you will see just how many niggers are out there, it's shocking.

no. it was literally pulled out of their ass. britcuck even said it beforehand. he is just (((estimating))) aka guessing since his mudslime brain can't into real census.

>mfw Holla Forums is spreading fakenews

I am sure the kids will turn out gr8

absolutely accurate.

It's a bought-and-paid for D&C meme that's just meant for derailing and causing infighting between Europeans and Americans. Do not post in amerimutt threads, don't reply to amerimutt posters

Slovenia looked like a VPN so I ignored it. She still doesn't look Italian

There are probably more niggers at this point, luckily not in America, where the population of them is around 11 percent at most. But the UN is predicting fucking Lagos is going to be the largest city on Earth by 2040, be very fucking afraid.

his nigger ass got banned from Holla Forums. turns out (from released posting histories) amerimutt posters are cuckchan crossposters reposting "memes" created from some _literal shitskin_ on his discord.

Based. Thanks Christians/NGOs/UN etc…

You've got your head in the sand if you actually believe that. Go outside of your Whitopia sometime and you will see how bad things really are. Or just open Periscope and browse around, it's like majority niggers on there.

You sure?

If we keep arguing with eachother instead of emailing our representatives about immigration we will all be 0% white soon enough.

compare

Too be fair, that chart is kind of bullshit since Africa is the second largest continent and the largest inhabited one that's mostly full of Arabs at this point

Nigger, studies show whites in America rarely racemix. The 56 percent meme in that context makes 0 sense even if America was overall only 56 percent white.

My city is 70 percent white and there are no niggers

AMEN, m8. Hail victory

This is verifiable fact, since amerimutt memes were spammed endlessly on cuckchan weeks before they showed up on 8ch. Anyone amerimutt posting on Holla Forums gets BTFO immediately because it's an obvious, ham-fisted kike op.

stopped reading right there

checked

here is a tip. britcuck is actually a mutt himself. pic related.
this meme of WORDSWORDSWORDS was taken over. it's now forced as fuck. started when someone autistic decided to spamfuck unfunny "joke" memes seriously. it's as he said. pretend to be idiots, then you're full of idiots believing they're in good company.

I hate this fucking world.

b..but what if the helicopter will crash in an accident?

bump

>>>/cutebrit/

you actually think europeans made up the 56% meme?
it was kikes, dude

made by kikes & pushed by non-whites exclusively. It's very popular with the self-hating hapa crowd from what I can tell. not getting enough support from /r/aznmasculinity so they come here to shitpost and forget they're not white and never will be.

Fuck off sand-nigger.

Always trying to emigrate here and take our White women with your oil money.

the irony

the irony

Brits are playing long-run here. They want America bac, and this is how they will do it.

They first need to take their country back before conquering other countries

I'm just gonna leave this here….

People are naive to think the royal family will last. Their time is nearing an end.