I'm more offended by this than colon paperdick not standing for the anthem

What the fuck was Milo thinking???

youtube.com/watch?v=DNagXCKp_qc

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/anyone-defending-milo-at-this-point-is-a-traitor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why should there be 4 threads about this faggot and his stupid gay little dress. I don't know why you expected anything from this controlled opposition kike.

He's a subversive, nigger loving kike faggot, what did you expect?

goons

oh look the faggot does as faggots do
Holla Forums is right, once again

why is this a thread?

Check the catalog and search milo this is like the 4 or 5 thread about him. if the mods wake up then it will get bump-locked or deleted prob

fuck me forgot to sage

it's low level red pilled faggots who mistook the controlled opposition as their heros.
see alt right faggots.

Who?

I dunno, but I'm thinking we don't need yet another stupid thread about that faggot, you faggot.

duplicate thread

Checked.

Agree

I usually defend Milo as being useful despite being a degenerate but this is too far even for me.

I disavow.
He better quit this shit real quick or he's going into the trash with all the other lefty weirdos.

I thought you meant Powell for a second. Be still my heart, there are enough happenings as it is.

This is what you get for being that one faggot.
He never red pilled anyone. All he did was easily BTFO stupid libtard women while at the same time saying we should love and protect niggers and faggots.
Kill yourself faggot. For falling for such obvious autistic controlled opposition.

kill yourself.

Goons are trying to distract from Stonetear's Reddit escapades.

the thread is stickied and people in the thread are not going to be affected by some fag spamming this stupid controlled op faggot.

I'm afraid that's out of the question. That's a good way for you to end up on the wrong side of mortality, however.

i dont see the purpose of their goal in spamming this besides reinforcing that the alt right is cuck cancer.

They'll try anyway. Goons haven't updated their playbook in like eight years.

Also, I meant to sage this. I must have toggled it off, fuck me.

nice meme shill

The Alt. Right has been co-opted. It name doesn't belong to us at this point.

I'm thinking nobody cares what you think you weeaboo faggot.

BBCs as usual.

Who cares? His bread and butter is outrage, are you going to waste your energy and be trolled by this? It's like you want to lose

im so tired of this shit. mods have to deal with this rubbish 24 hours a day

He's not useful anymore. Trump's sons are signalling further to the right than he is. He and his ilk are now Jeb Bush.

dailystormer.com/anyone-defending-milo-at-this-point-is-a-traitor/