DUTERTE TO EU : FUCK YOU

DUTERTE TO EU : FUCK YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=n-P7vP6-k0U

archive.is/WhF5T

Duterte Nagalit at Pinakyuhan ang European Union Ukol sa pangingiealam nito sa droga!

>"Nung nabasa ko 'yung E.U. condemnation, sabihin ko sa kanila, fk you. You're doing it in atonement of your sins," Duterte said. [When I read the E.U. condemnation, I'm telling them, fyou. You're doing it in atonement of your sins.]

>"Hipokrito itong, you should look at history books, encyclopedia of events. Sila 'yun eh, Britain, France. Tapos itong EU ngayon has the gall to condemn me. Again, I repeat it, fck you," he added. [They are hypocrites. You should look at history books, encyclopedia of events. It's them, Britain, France. And the EU now has the gall to condemn me. Again, I repeat it, fck you.]

"Ang akala kasi ng bugok na Amerika, Europe, matagal na ang issue on killings of Filipinos before, and they are now focusing on human rights," he said. [What the spoiled eggs America and Europe think is that the killing of Filipinos is an old issue and they are now focusing on human rights.]

Duterte went at length in reminding the local officials of the reason behind his war against drugs, and recounted again his campaign and eventual rise to the presidency.

eh, ignore the spoiler. the asterisk censorship translated it that way.

How successful has Duterte been so far?

I guess we would have tolook at the prices and availability of whatever drugs were trafficked through phillipino routes?

Good. FUCK THE EU!

Duterte in front of EU

Last I heard, a half million drug users and dealers turned themselves in with a few thousand dead so far.

Flipland was experiencing one of the lowest overall crime rates in decades, but that was before the recent ISIS attacks.
Pure coincidence obviously :^)

Killed a few thousand and more than half a million have surrendered.

Make it happen Duterte.

How will the white Western world react when ching-chong starts removing kebab outta their country by any means necessary?

BASED DRUG RAID MERCHANT

funny of all issue surrounding EU, they picked duterte so they can bully with it.

on his home turf. yes it is :^)

Fuck you, leatherman

Eventually someone will end his edgelord campaign, preferably with 9mm.

Then this faggot will cry for asylum in these same countries.

Probably fucks boys, most drug cops seem to in my experience

He just managed to piss off the CIA.

I think that could lead to some serious civil unrest. Like, for-real-we-are-not-playing-anymore serious.

That is, if the western government acts against the flips. I could see a whole new level of disdain for NATO and the like happening.

Tbh Duterte is right. If Philippines doesn't want drug trafficking, then drug trafficking should be purged.

Lots of countries in the region take a hard fashioned approach to curb degenerates. Why only Philippines must allow a tumor to spread?

The level of hypocrisy displayed by the west is off the charts… considered they don't give a flying fuck about human rights when it's some chink kid dying in a factory from overwork, or sandniggers killing a woman with stones because she committed adultery. Because these guys line up their pockets.

this lmao

indonesia has death penalty for drugs. why does nobody give a shit then?

is it because they are (((muslim)))?

It really just goes to show that western leaders are not against human suffering at all, if you were to deduce their motives from their actions the only conclusion you could come to is that they in fact love degeneracy and want to protect it.

Sure, the US has bases, presence all over the sandnigger countries that kill woman with stoning. Nothing to see here goyim. Out of the blue Philippines is held to a supreme standard like it should be Latin America.

Except…Latin America is a shithole! Six zillion subhuman trash are daily killing people who are a net gain for the country but you can't do away with the six zillion trash because someone will sob one half of those 6000000 can transform into a beautiful human bean, with the (((western NGO and media))) to rain down on you how ebil.

what? you forgot last year's UN-led denouncement against Indonesia for killing 3 nigerians, 2 indians, and 4 australians for being drug-runners?

Faggots and druggies, as degenerates' vanguards, are as protected by the ZOG West as missionaries in former times.

BASED FLIPS

I think the west is just valuing too much the business of drug dealers over citizens. Duterte has to get tough to end something that he sees eating away his country.

If Europe hands out an aid package with billions to help flips take on this problem with rainbows and lollypops, they would have a right to speak. Otherwise they should keep it to themselves, because The Punisher has no alternative. Drug dealers have to look over own shoulders because their punishment must be more severe.

Davao Death Squads

People have been ironically memeing Flips to be the MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD for some time now, I guess it's finally working.

How about EU takes care of their own rapefugee crisis? Those dirty fucks brought in a new wave of drug trafficking, among countless other crimes.

underrated

checked

beat me to it

Because Philippines is Christian. It's a higher threat than similar surrounding countries to the (((powers that be.)))

Drug dealers usually do get pissed off when you fuck with their product.

I thought Trump was good looking for his age but holy shit, he looks like 40

Someday the philipines will be a world superpower invading the US under the great emperor duerto

Do you know that money loundering from drugs is like 10% of US economy and is one of the last things proping up their economy? Also the source of their black slush fund.
The West is basically doing the Opium trade, but through the whole world. The war in Afganistan was mainly for heroin production.
The rabbit hole is so deep and vile you don't want to go in.
Hint: Refugees went along the EU-Afgan drug route.

Was that the communist bitch with a stick up her ass that wanted to take Based Duterte down?

Stay triggered, faggot.

I've been waiting a long time for the Chinese to just say "fuck it" and start murdering them. I think it will happen within the next decade.

This guy is based as fuck

Killing degenerates keeps ya young.

what are they gonna do fund him? CIA are faggots and burgers are queers

oh it gets better right after she got fired being Head of Commission on Human Rights.

one of her drug kingpin buddies told the senate that his fellow buddy got laid with de lima inside of his air conditioned prison rooms and collects Php 3M just to keep the prisoners (drug kings) keep their room filled with aircon, ref, a cable tv and etc. like normies would live.

still, a cost benefit analysis is made regardless, and the lesser of all evil OUGHT to be.

Based Duerte Harry

How much has crime gone down there?
Imagine all the crooks are scared shitless.

Something about asians man, it is like they are missing a stage of development. They age normally up until about 30-40 then stop until they hit their 90s.

I'm wondering why the CIA doesn't just shoot him and throw him out of a plane.

kek

Not really.

No, just… No.

Fuck, delete that image and burn your computer. Then pour bleach on your eyes for good measure.

I physically cringe each time I see that image.

That is the appropriate non-cucked response to the EU.

I won't be surprised if it is exponentially down.

Crime flourishes when criminals stop fearing the law. Even imprisonment is something everyone wants to avoid. Death without thought will certainly instill fear and respect in these thugs. America should try this with niggers. The shootings will go to single digits in each state.

Birthrates would also increase. What to do.

Not pay welfare to single parents, don't pay welfare for any more than 2 kids. Like shooting them for googling out would stop that, so cutting off welfare when behaving unacceptably would stop them breeding for money.

It's a joke you nigger.

If you know anything about philipino history, they've been getting fucked left and right by both the weather and their neighbors since the dawn of time.

Cucked nigger.

Hotwheels goes to the Philippines, a little over a year ago (correct?), now they have a strong man leader and right wing death squads, hmmmm.

President "Buenos suerte" Duerte making the Phillippinnes Great Again

really makes you think

>>>/pinoy/
As much as i like the guy, you flipniggers really shouldn't clogged up pol's catalog everytime duterte said something unimportant.

Duterte is hardly clogging up the catalog.

You reek of NATO Zog shit,
>>>/k/

Well wouldn't he wonder why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

actually the black population is kept stable almost entirely through abortion