Knows Nite Owl will fuck his gf and is ok with it

was Dr. Manhattan a cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/co/res/872259.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More likely that he realized he was a god and he had better things to do than fuck over the hill hags.

He'd gotten to the point where he could cuck himself with himself

Maybe.

But I'm sure he is one of the most retarded superheroes ever created by a jew.

spoiler: he doesn't

spoiler: watchmen was shit like everything Moore wrote

It does get better than having two blue bulls double team your gf while you force yourself to do science in the next room.

you need to take your time with bait, not go all out like that

even Morrison is better than that overrated limey

Who's Morrison?

hey its the >capeshit fag. haven't seen you in a minute, lad.

dr.manhattan did nothing wrong

Wouldn't the shit get on your cape if you took a shit while wearing a cape

Stop bumping capeshit threads with nonsense.

What movies do you enjoy?

we don't watch movies you pleb, we only watch kino

So kino = capeshit? Because I see a lot of superhero movie threads here.

Name your favorite kino, then

To me, Laurie comes across like a massive bitch in this scene. She basically has scored with a god and still complains.
She is complaining about the wrong kind of attention and then about not getting attention.
Holy shit bitch, chill the fuck out and let the man do his science.
I have mad respect for Snyder tackling the movie adaptation of Watchmen.

More like dr manhattan did nothing

When's the last time you tag teamed your wife while simultaneously doing science huh?

Imo the nite owl rorshach bromance was done better in the movie than the comic. In the comic rorshach gets BTFO while nite owl is off getting laid, he doesn't even notice his bro is dead
Also the Dr Manhattan bomb scam was better than "muh retarded space squid"

It is the thinking man's fetish.

He was apathetic. And also only liked fresh cunny.

Manhattan could barely give a shit if Earth exploded, let alone that crazy cunt. He knows he's incompatible with normal humans, hence leaving the planet.

if he's omnipotent, why doesn't he make his dick bigger?

The point is that Nite Owl is the beta, fence shitting, moderate cuck that compromises his morals and principles for some loose, used up vagina, while Rorshach is the true hero that holds to his convictions to the bitter end.

Ozymandias is just a kike.

He didn't know. Ozymandias blocked out his prediction, and by the time he got it back it was too late.
Also, his storyarc is mostly about him completely abandoning feelings and not caring about humans at all. It's just one less point of fixation to him.

I agree. Snyder did better in this regard.

Why didn't anyone else try to Manhattanize themselves?

Because it's a retarded idea. Also Manhattan probably wouldn't allow it to happen.

I'm pretty sure the Soviets did try to create their own Dr. Manhattan in the comic book, but they just couldn't get the circumstances right or some shit

Friendly reminder that Rorschach did nothing wrong at all.
As to the topic, no, he simply didn't care about anything. It was a loveless marriage.

Yeah, it's a retarded idea.
If I was the US army I'd be all over that atom chamber, and I'm sure volunteers would line up in a queue overnight.

No, it was never mentioned in the comic

I know i would

seems you're right. I must be going insane, because I had a very clear memory of it being mentioned.

Why did Manhattan go from normal human to "I'm above everything, you guys couldn't understand"?

Berenstein universe memories.

It was complete circumstance rather than a specific set of instructions to follow, in the same way that Phil Selesko accidentally became Solar due to falling into a reactor and using willpower to keep himself alive.

You're saying that the guys that thought up MKULTRA and shit would never have brought people into the chamber until one more Dr. Manhattan came up, even if it meant getting it wrong and killing people thousands of times?

Because he became a defacto god? The whole point of his character was to show how such power slowly strips away his humanity, to the point he starts seeing his fellow humans as little more than insects.

The chances of creating another Dr. Manhattan are smaller than the likelihood of winning the national lottery fifty times in a row.

The squid was a parody of the ridiculousness of comic books.

so he was a jew, right?

Because he isn't a nigger and is supposed to be intelligent.
I say supposed to be because he talks like a 101 IQ pseudo intellectual reddit faggot in the film.

The -man is germanic.

How would you fix his dialogue.

What do you mean by dialogue?

that's why is very refreshing when Nite Owl beats the shit out him

explain yourself.

He means he talks like a fedora tipper.

He vaporized the dude with the black and white mask.

t. kikeold

Not in Jew York

Was 2009 the year for Big Blue Cucks?

watchmen is better.

He's not wrong, Moore is an overrated hack.
He's Reddit: The Man. Everything he says is garbled bullshit that retards praise as the Second Coming.

Well then, I can ignore any point you're trying to make about Moore being good.

She was a bitch throughout. She shuns Owl and then goes off to fuck him right away when she gets pissy at her blueberry boyfriend. She knew he was already married when she tried to start a relationship with him and didn't give a fuck. She spends the entire novel feeling sorry for herself and having a giant victim complex and it never really gets resolved.

That just makes her a slut, If she dated/had sex with someone else while still seeing him then she just cheated. cuckolding was originally when you raised another man's kids or ENJOYING your wife having sex with someone else(which sounds more like swingers).

The word is so over used now that it's lost all meaning..

This.

More like a retard with a delusion of godhood, since he concocts a retardedly elaborate scheme to stop a nuclear war instead of using any of the much easier and faster ways to do so.

You know, like Dr. Manhattan.

Moore's run on MiracleMan was great, prove me wrong. you can't

His 18 issues of Lovecraft comics can be boiled down to this video. I can't believe I read all of it.

To be cuckolded means to be cheated on.

isn't that the girl who plays Catwoman from Gotham?

You're entirely wrong.

She was 16.

It was all pretty fucking stupid. It was one of the most obvious and tactless understanding of Lovecraft. I really didn't like it.

I mean, come on, he HAS to know that shit will piss her off.

Yes, that's why the first thing he did with his powers was restore his foreskin

Have you read Providence? It's a sequel and prequel to the neonomicon. It's the most Boomer tier shit Moore has ever written. His age is showing big time.

Maisie played Catwoman?!

He doesn't have insight into the future. He experiences all moments of his life simultaneously. He has no free will. He can only do what he will do, because it's what he does.

How does he even function?

Explain.

Would he backpack cuck himself?

It's full of generic shit like "le nazis r bad, man" and "jewish people are kind and good, zionism isn't real, goy" It's fucking embarrassing. The whole shit is just sad. He takes Lovecraft's mythos, then just shits all over them, while having the gall to pretend he is being authentic. All Moore can do is steal other people's shit then subvert it. He can't create anything.

Do you even know what edgy means?

If Mr. Manhattan is so powerful, why didn't he just go to Russia and destroy their nukes and blow up Moscow? Why is it they only really use superheroes in Vietnam and WWII and not just unleash a literal God on earth to just eradicate the Soviets?

he is a god

he does not give a hoot

It's probably meant to be some kind of commentary on the nature of fictional characters, but the more I think about it, the more it just seems like a plot contrivance.

Plus half the male characters are gay.

Wrong. Shakespeare used the word cuckold to describe a man who has been cheated on. You're really not well-educated enough on cucks to be posting on Holla Forums.

Because liberal author. If Dr. Manhattan could end war, it wouldn't be Awful Dystopia with the evil Richard Nixon as president.

If Jesus is so powerful IRL, why doesn't he just fix every problem in the world?

If Moore really did this then it's extremely insulting to Lovecraft's mythos, he despised chinese, jews and blacks with a passion, Holla Forums tier autist who foresaw the effects of multiculturalism way before then. The subtext in his works revolves around the distinction between the cultured christian white-europeans vs. tribal devil worshipping easterns and/or blacks. I mean for fuck sake he named one of his protagonist's cat Niger and would have his protagonist at odds with cannibal niggers. Lovecraft would not appreciate this sort of kikery in the slightest.

Moore is a lefty and fundamentally doesn't understand the basis of conflict. Not only does he not understand MAD he seems unable to comprehend that Ozzy's plan is retarded at face value. Even a alien squid mind-nuking a city every year wouldn't unite anybody, it would be like an earthquake, and eventually accepted because there is no empire of squids to go attack. United against a common foe or perceived threat only works if you can interdict your enemy. Without that this is no incentive for opposed states to come to terms. I used to think this might have been intentional given Ozzy's name and all, how is works are flawed and doomed. But later I learned that it wasn't what Moore intended, and you can see that simply by the fact that the notebook even matters. If Moore understood that this was a futile gesture no matter what happened he wouldn't have presented the revelation of the conspiracy as something portentous.

you're supposed to insult racists, kiddo. they're not people.

Also Lovecraft married a "assimilated" jew who he thought wanted to be an anglo. In his early letters he considered kikes to be "alpines" ie central Europeans and that the big name kikes in science indicated that their was merit in their race. After she took him to Jew York City and he met her friends he realized just how wrong he was and essentially shunned her from then on out and went back home.

By the way that cat's name was Niggerman and was named after a black cat he owned as a child.

Did Jesus set a precedent for such action by vaporizing commie gooks for us in 'Nam?

Movie was good, snyder is fine and couldn't have made giant squid otherwise fags would have complained

Want me to storytime Providence? He literally has all "le evil whyte men" get horribly killed and the only survives are a Jew, a blonde woman who race mixes, and a nigger kid. The whole thing is him "deconstructing" Lovecraft, and dealing with the "problematic" elements of his writings. The protagonist of the comic is literally a gay Jew, and the whole 12 issues is about how awful and racist old America was.

Oh, also. Lovercaft is literally a character in Providence, and Moore makes it so that Lovecraft just stole all his story ideas from a gay jew, and that he came up with nothing himself.

Go for it, at least the first issue.

Alright, but you need to read the whole thing to understand the scope of Moore's subversion.

Technically, he sees all events simultaneously, he doesn't live through them. It can be assumed that the "future" he sees isn't completely set in stone due to the fact that Veidt had to disable his future vision with tachyons.

Nah, Lovecraft wasn't a pedestrian colonial mongrel supremacist you make him out to be. He appreaciated all "civilized" ethnicities and wasn't afraid of depicting "whites" just as capable of deep rooted degeneracy as any other race.

is it time for the day of the rope yet?

He seemed to enjoy that a bit. The possibility that he and everyone else isn't completely on rails and that he could still be surprised by something.

That's absolutely nauseating.

Want me to do a full storytime on Holla Forums so we can collectively shit on it?

GILLED

So did she ded?

got knocked up with Cthulhu antichrist

Oh you mean like every other child born prior to 1910 who were all put in sun dresses as babies? Is Moore retarded?

The only work he has done that I will defend is his swamp thing run. Other than that he has never impressed me.

not even Lost Girls?

Please do.

It's honestly fascinating how much the pink SF/F community hates Lovecraft and go out of their way to insult and "deconstruct" him everytime they can.
There has been a deluge of retellings of Lovecraft stories with PeeOhCee/Stronk Wymyn characters (i.e. Ballad of Black Tom is a retelling of "The Horror at Red Hook" with a nigger) or "Lovecraftian" stories were the evil, degenerate people are all cishet whites.

They already have Dr Manhattan, who as it turns out is really easy to push around (and already was when he was still a regular human being). They have a demi-god that's willing to fight their wars for them, so why try and create another? Two Dr Manhattans is not significantly more useful than one, but it is more dangerous.

Badly.

It's hilarious. They both prove they are unable to create anything themselves and only elevate what they hate by retreading it constantly. Lovecraft must get tired signalling his amusement from his plutonian brain cylinder.

It would make sense if he were a cuckold. It is the intellectual's fetish after all.

Doesn't that apply to everyone?

well, he did say that anarchism is the polar opposite of objectivism

8ch.net/co/res/872259.html

It's just starting, it will be long.

But he was still just a regular dude,wasn't he? Regular dude with lots of power.

COME BACK AND FINISH IT

wtf I hate Moore now

actually, she doesn't seem to be too bothered by it once it starts. goes to show it's the build up that's the scariest part

goes to show that women can't resist the big amphibian cock