Feral Niggers Dropkick an Elderly Homeless White Man

This is so fucked up even their own kind have turned on the nigs who did this.

Tweet: twitter.com/catchinbodies_/status/778789723238076416
Archive: archive.fo/ABUB6

Uploader: twitter.com/catchinbodies_/
Archived profile: archive.fo/jjSii

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/THEREALKFRIO
archive.fo/pGyGZ
twitter.com/JuggRixh
archive.fo/ApTSh
twitter.com/catchinbodies_/status/753698504896155648
archive.fo/jIX9k
archive.fo/Ax173
archive.fo/W3nvk
twitter.com/omoiforde
archive.fo/sDWUu
voanews.com/a/on-trip-to-us-london-mayor-says-immigrants-shouldnt-have-to-assimilate/3511670.html
facebook.com/lenard.s.bennett/videos/vb.100000140066228/1380126282002027/
archive.is/WxkJc
rt.com/uk/360280-kick-homeless-man-video/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Archives of what seems to be his posse:

twitter.com/THEREALKFRIO
archive.fo/pGyGZ

twitter.com/JuggRixh
archive.fo/ApTSh

Bump

spread it

Do i like or dislike the video?

I'm downloading all his twitter shit right now.

Pictures of @catchinbodies_

Needs to be sent to the Daily Mail.

[email protected]/* */

what is up with this dogface bullshit

is this some new normie meme

like it!

@catchinbodies_'s Car

Silver Dodge Charger
North Carolina Plates
License Plate #: EAV-8378

Screenshot of license plate.

Snapchat

Kek

Is the nigger in London or North Carolina?

Good question. How does search ranking work on YT?

Here's the tweet w/ his car video with the license plate.

twitter.com/catchinbodies_/status/753698504896155648

Archive: archive.fo/jIX9k

Thought the same thing user. Top kek

This is disgusting. Is he arrested yet?

Or the nigger who uploaded it is in NC but is the vid from London or does NC now have red double decker buses?

This took place in London

London bus, "litter bin", London Underground sign.

doesn't really look big enough to be a double decker but they do have them in the US

nvm they really do make them less tall now

Family name is possibly "Forde"?

archive.fo/Ax173

This guy is possibly a relative ?

"Island Boy Forde"

archive.fo/W3nvk
twitter.com/omoiforde

Same motorcycle in as seen @catchinbodies_ account.

archive.fo/sDWUu

Why do so many niggers think this is funny?

Well, fuck. I guess he could have just found the video online somewhere and uploaded it because he thought it was "funny".

I was just about halfway to figuring out this nigger's life story, too.

Fucking google.

Ever since my dad passed away in 2012, every elderly man that has a lengthy beard has reminded me of my father. My dad was never necessarily well off, bordering on homeless sometimes, but he loved me and my mom and that was good enough for us.

So when I see an elderly man, minding his own business, get assaulted by some mindless, sub-human, knuckle dragging primate and then laugh about it, it sends a streak of white hot lightning down my back like nothing else does.

There isn't much on Holla Forums that actually personally gets under my skin, but that does

I hope someone hangs that fucking nigger, I hope they flay him alive

Not sure of the story behind the video itself though. Anyone know if the UK authorities are aware of it?

That's London. I guarantee the police will do jack shit about it. Community relations, y'know.

his brother

Given who the Mayor is I'm not surprised.

Britbongs, here is your mission. Identify these suspects.

There may be one other video of this out there, the girl taking the video from the opposite side.

These caps are not much to go on, so we need to find the original uploader of this video.

Maybe it's on liveleak or worldstarhiphop?

That's like leaping up at Rorkes Drift and asking "who threw that fucking spear? Own up now!"

It makes NO difference. That was an act of racial war carried out by a collective. Don't make it personal or take it personally.

voanews.com/a/on-trip-to-us-london-mayor-says-immigrants-shouldnt-have-to-assimilate/3511670.html

how the fuck did that sand nigger get elected

they don't even care when children get molested

Wut?

Niggers need to pay individually and/or collectively.

Good luck getting Brit/pol/ to pull their dicks out of their traps long enough to give a fuck.

Well, here's a beat down that actually happened in Charlotte, NC.

Source: facebook.com/lenard.s.bennett/videos/vb.100000140066228/1380126282002027/

am afraid to click a kikebook link, is the person filming apart of the group of niggers?

Both increase its popularity, i think like vs dislike just influences who is likely to be recommended to

London is mostly sandniggers now user. Where've you been?

avoiding london

why the fuck do southerners make such a big deal about having london when it is absolutely shit? Its like Germans bragging about current day berlin or Michigan people bragging about detroit

#gunsoutstartshooting
when the fuck are we going to start seeing people finally pull out weapons on these ferals? Zimzam cant be the only one, right?

point is it could be great

Did you see Detroit in 1968? Of course it could be great. Plenty of things could be great, no need to brag about them.

With the based governor in NC I bet somebody will. He already brought in the national guard. He won't put up with their shit, just like he gives no fucks about the tranny bathroom outrage

Picking on an old homeless person and laughing about it makes you gutter scum. They're literally the weakest member of society, and I give two shits about society.

I will admit that I have told homeless people to fuck off but that is only when they are clearly crazy or they fuck with customers at work, but you are right. It is such niggery to pick on them.

We need to firebomb ghettos

Especially not after the Stephen Lawrence shenanigans.

It's always the hollering that makes me reeeeeeeeeeee

don't worry bro, the MSM will be all over this

Soon we will be free to show them the price of their crimes.

uh it happens all the time idiot, just usually not on livestream, it happened when /k/ went to the jar jar rally
it also happened vid related

RT just picked up this story (but embeds the wrong video).

archive.is/WxkJc

rt.com/uk/360280-kick-homeless-man-video/

"A Met Police spokesman said: “Research is being carried out to see if this is an offense that has previously been reported, or if a new investigation will be started.
"Officers will also be carrying out enquiries at the suspected location.
"At this early stage there has been neither a victim identified, nor a date for the incident and there have been no arrests."
“Newham Borough officers are investigating and enquiries continue.”

This is good, at least they're aware of it.

Sandnigger voted for him. London is like 50% jihadists.