Hey guys, was wondering something and I can't find anything on Google

Hey guys, was wondering something and I can't find anything on Google.
How do you give a passed out person an enema?
How do you make them shit all the water back?

Who's ass did you cum inside this time?

I wouldn't risk fucking an ass before giving it an enema.

don't do it op

I won't rape anyone, don't worry.

No I'm saying don't use the enema it leaves evidence. Be sure to bury the body under stone so animals don't dig it up.

Give her a concrete enema

Oh man, no worries. I'm not going to do a crime. I was just fantasizing in bed because I just woke up and was too sleepy to pick my phone.
My exand only gf was into rape roleplaying and I was thinking what if I got another one that was into thaThen I started thinking about how it would go and how I would do i

For some reason my text is kind of fucked up but that's pretty much i

I don'I broke up with my ex gf 3 years ago or so and since then all I fucked was a hooker.

why be on here when you could be having sex?

You can do it to me ;)

h-homo

You're not going to cum that deeply in a girl to need an enema unless you are a horse, you could just put a little mix of water and alcohol up there to sterilize it.

The enema is not for after I cum in

at least she won't complain about how you look when she's blind

In the red "posting mode" menu bar at the top of the page there is an option which reads "go to bottom". Try clicking that, it sounds like a good place to start.

Are you doing a full cleanse or partial?
For partial,
Just inject the enema with a turkey baster or similar. the anal muscle will prevent it from getting in the colon. you only have to open the ass spinchter to let it ou█If you want full cleanse that is impossible.

google is fucking based

Put them in bathtub
Stick enema tube up ass
Let water flow in
Remove enema tube
watch what cums out
wash shit down tub drain
repeat until only clear water comes out

this could be useful for future needs

how long does it take for sperm to die?
and not viable as dna evidence?

also post anything any material for dna/evidence cleanup

enema would only soak the paper

Enemas only make things worse, trust me. You'll need to do literally a shitton of cleaning and in the end she just gets a tummy ache from all the water in her guts.