What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9gEvxw9XKzo
youtube.com/watch?v=eW1S4IL1iz8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I see no problem with this

the effort just keeps getting lower and lower

Karl "Remove the Eternal Aryan" Marx

It's obvious that we need to destroy the white race by mixing in with brown people to weaken the west so that the superiour asian races can wipe them clean and rule the earth alone. I see a lot of people here claiming that the masive influx of immigrants to the west is engineered by the ruling class so that they can continue the growth of capital and not be overthrown by angry proles but they really need to read some books.

I, for one, welcome our new Maoist overlords.

The Eternal Aryan is inherently predispositioned to try and dominate others. Imperialism is in his genes.

We can only reach an anarcho-communist utopia if we completely wipe out the white devil. The easiest way to do this is by promoting irrelevant shiting. We let all brown immigrants into the country and promote procreation between them and the white females, thereby eroding the white race until it is gone.

Once the white devil is finally gone and now traces of his culture is left on the world, we will have world communism and world peace.

He meant that white race should be exterminated, so We can have communism.
You see problem with that, cracker?
You gonna cry "racism"? Get your white feeling somewhere else, you PC scum.

Marx was wrong about many things, for instance the labor theory of value, but he was right that we need to kill whitie.

2/10, was going to argue until I saw anarkiddie flag.

I was merely pretending - this is a pretend thread.

You wish whitey. First we seize the means of production, then we seize your women

Wow, You'r not white? *___*
Would You like to have sex with my cracker wife?

My BBC is in her tight aryan p*ssy at this very moment. It is the black man's destiny to destroy capitalism and the white race

Deamn man! Thank You!
Be sure to come inside her, so We can raised a bunch of cute mulatto revolutionaries.

Don't worry white man, I'll clean your filthy neanderthal genes. I'll make sure your wife's son is kept away from the barbarianism of white culture

TRULY HORRIBLE

We've been found out, someone tell our reptilian masters their plot has been revealed.

You need to break up with her immediately it might be hard for you but it is truly the best for all of humanity, you must sacrifice yourself.

I've been calling Tel Aviv since this thread started, but nobody answers.

youtube.com/watch?v=9gEvxw9XKzo

A world of delicious brown people is the ultimate goal

youtube.com/watch?v=eW1S4IL1iz8
Apparently he's a Judeo-Lizardman who wants to destroy the white power race because reasons.

Mein gott it is sure ideological in here. "sniff".