What is the best season and why is it winter?

What is the best season and why is it winter?

global warming will make winter a thing of a past and thats a good thing i dont have to turn on the heater

Because people catch colds, old geezers freeze to death in their homes, days are short and gloomy, people slip and brake their bones, christmas and heating service drain you of your savings and basically you're a poopoo head?

this

I like the weather of autumn and winter but in spring and summer you see girls in more revealing attire. It's a tough decision.

Because you're in your comfy little home, eating/enjoying yourself or going to your working desk without fucking experiencing the roughness of winter, the rarity of food etc…
Basically, you're a cattle. I bet your cat pet enjoys winter too. I don't think wild cats do too.

Wait, you faggot still believe the global warming propanda? Even the mass media have changed it to climate change, since it's too obvious about how it's fake.

It's like you still believe in the hole in the ozone layer. They literaly said that there is no hole anymore.

Al Gore Did Nothing Wrong

Because it's socially acceptable not to leave your house.
Also, what said.

are these part of a series?

Summer

comfy sitting over heater with blanket over head

comfy

Those are computer generated, there is a website where you can make them with one click.

if you seriously don't believe in global warming, you're in the same tier as young-earthers and anti-vaxers

what is it?

I prefer summer.

It is hot outside and you see girls in tiny shorts or bikinis. The kids are out playing in the playground and have time off school so they are loitering around my apartment and making it easier to spy on them.

Last year I caught a ~10yo girl getting fingered by a ~10yo boy. I filmed it for a few minutes then I went outside and they saw me. The girl looked like she wanted to stop but the boy wasn't phased and kept on going. You could tell when she came and then they left after giving me the stink eye.

you shouldn't be anywhere near a school t⁣b⁣h

And 10 year old girls shouldn't be letting other people finger them in public but shit happens faggot

Here you go: inspirobot.me

Can't argue with that.

winter is based af