Why does contemporary American society produce so many sociopathic individuals with latent anger?

Why does contemporary American society produce so many sociopathic individuals with latent anger?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VllwRgSECcw
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/documents/2995521/8057546/2-08062017-AP-EN.pdf/8321df8a-ba1b-433e-9cdc-bfd81e3f4a45
gunviolencearchive.org/mass-shooting.
gatestoneinstitute.org/10352/germany-migrants-property-rights
ukraineandotherstories.wordpress.com/2016/01/11/hoax-outrage-in-sweden-sickening-picture-of-blonde-woman-spit-on-by-muslim-refugee-draws-outrage-the-others-are-laughing/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they removed God from the foundations of their society and with nothing to support it it is collapsing.
The people are just symptoms.

Because they are not part of the One Holy Catholic Christian Apostolic Church.

life is made too competitive

Europe removed god from our foundations and yet we do not get any downsides, how to you argue with that user?

Don't you guys worship Allah?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VllwRgSECcw

thats the same guy

Grasping at straws there boys.

Also,

I could tell the moment I learned that godless jews now run the place. Not that that doesn't happen elsewhere, too..

Almost forgot,

You got those numbers from this didnt you?

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/documents/2995521/8057546/2-08062017-AP-EN.pdf/8321df8a-ba1b-433e-9cdc-bfd81e3f4a45

Typical american right winger, Quotes an article without even reading it.

Next time you try to quote an artice actualy read it you autist.

They are saying its an ==increase== from the previus gdp growth rate not the actual gdp growth rate you absalute spastic.

And to quote the same article, the American increase is 0.3% so again, Europe reigns supreme

Nope, I got those statistics from DDG'ing the EU gdp growth rate over the past year.

You certainly reign supreme in having a higher unemployment rate, more effectively disarming yourselves, and having your wife take more Somali dick.

And again,
Either you are a jew, or you've been trained very well to think like a jew.

Also you most likley just misread/Didnt read whatever came up and just copy and pasted the first numbers you saw as the actual increase is 2.5 this year, higher then Americas.

Oh and since you seem to love nitpicking, Don't you people just love shooting each other, not being able to buy a house/appartment litteraly anywhere and being ass fucked by banks while your wives go fuck blacks and mexicans.

Also "Think like a jew"? Are you a fucking communist or something becouse the numbers are litteraly how capitalism works, And what the fuck is a Goyim? You people only have one language to work with and yet you still manage to screw it up.

>>>/reddit/

Just like you love watching your little girls get run over by trucks of peace.
#refugeeswelcome

A non-jew realizes that the wellbeing of his people and society are more important than making the numbers bigger, especially when 90% of those numbers go to megacorporations and a bloated bureaucracy. Having bigger numbers means nothing if your people are exterminated, your culture is trashed, and you have to live in fear of roving migrant rape gangs and an entire army of well-armed arabs waiting to overthrow your governments and force you into servitude.

But you're a jew, so you wouldn't realize that. As long as the numbers in your bank account are bigger and you have more shiny shekels to count, all that's okay, right? I mean, if Europe falls you can always migrate to join your tribesmen in Asia.

You know how ironic it is that you are saying that as an American right? Your goverment litteraly fucks its citiziens in the ass for the smallest increase in profit.

Also Europe has had 5 terrorist attacks in the last 3 years, American shootings on the other hand…. Well take a look for yourself: gunviolencearchive.org/mass-shooting.

Again with the Irony.
We don't even have megacorporations lol, and "Bloated bureaucracy is an an american thing, We kinda like our goverment.

Again with the Irony, Seriosly do you Americans even have a culture?
I can look out the window and stare an an Ancent castle my ancestors one built and battles where fought, I can go to a bar and walk on a floor that is older then your entire county. Hell there are only like a few houndred refugees even in my country and most of those people are pretty nice from what I have seen of them,

And notice that I don't say Migrants, Yes there is a differance I know shocking ain't it.

Migrants are dirty fuckers who come to europe and only care about money, refugees are actualy fleeing war. Refugees usualy come from syria or other war-torn countrys, migrants just come from Africa.

because it's a society where a man's worth is measured by his bank account

Fuck accidently Pressed reply before I was finished, Oh well might aswell finish in this reply.

Seriosly where the hell are you going with the whole jew thing? Just becouse I like that Europe has a good echonomey means im a jew?

Are you really that delussional?

My family has survived genocides and communist occupations, Gone through War and strife harder then anything you americans whine about every day, Crying about pronouns and how the goverment is coming to take your guns away.

I care about Europe as a whole not just economey although economey is one of the things that makes a country survive and if you where not such a communist maybe you would see that.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
― H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu

Better than kicking its people out of their houses so that the "new Europeans" can take them.

Given how much the government tried to make the Munich rapes disappear, I don't trust that number in the slightest.

And that's not counting the meteoric rise in violent crime and rapes.

You do realize all of that is niggers being niggers right? The government defines a "mass shooting" as when three or more people are shot. So almost all of that is when Tyrone shoots Jamal and Jayqwan, then gets shot by the cop that responds to the event.

At least we in America have guns to defend ourselves. What do you have?

So you think that just because you don't have a specific word for something, it doesn't exist?

Really? Is that why you have a central committee in Brussels that tells nations how many women their businesses have to have in their boards of directors?

Right next to the mosque being built on top of it.

Perfect for being trampled over by millions of brown feet.

As always, Europeans continue to use past glory as proof that they aren't a dying culture. Your ancestors may have been great, but you seem content to sell out that history to the "new Europeans."

Dat pilpul.

Kike genes tbh. This is a product of race mixing

That has never happened, dont pull shit out of your ass.

Are you delussional or something? You can't coverup a public bombing or shooting, And if they could why could they not cover up something as little as groping a bunch of women?

You realise how retarded that is right? I could say that its migrants being migrants but that doesnt change that people get killed and it needs to be stopped.

Guns…. we also have guns we just don't go around shooting random people with them.
And the police are pretty good too.

Litteraly What?

More bullshit again.

My entire country doesnt have a single mosque so more bullshit, you really like bullshit dont you. No wonder right wingers like you like trump so much.

Again we have bearly any blacks/muslims.
I have litteraly seen 3 blacks in my country this past year. so more bullshit, I wonder if you like it raw or with spice becouse you are not adding much spice to your arguments, Instead you are just throwing around consperiacy theorys and lies.

Bigger GDP then America, Bigger population, Better culture, Better Cars, Basicly better and bigger everything, So explain exactly how we are dying?

Yea see no one cares, there are so few of them compaired to the total Population that they litteraly effect nothing.

Using hebrew while calling me a jew
Wew lad

gatestoneinstitute.org/10352/germany-migrants-property-rights
Your house no longer belongs to you. It belongs to the new Europeans.

But you can dress it up as "workplace violence" so it technically isn't classified as "terrorism."

Which is why they need to be stepped on. At least in America we throw out niggers in jail and shoot them. Your governments punish you for not bowing deeply enough to them.

Sure, the politically connected people who the elites allow to own guns.

In America, every man can own a gun, without permits or government interference. Apart from a few states like California, we don't even ban "scary" assault rifles, and many states (more each year) allow people to concealed carry without needing a permit. As it should be.

Meanwhile, in Europe you have no constitutional right to bear arms and no castle doctrine. You are punished for defending yourselves. Pic related.

Bullshit.

So you are ignoring the millions of migrants that have been admitted to European countries in the past two years?

Just because your gated community hasn't been enriched doesn't mean the rest of Europe hasn't.

OUR NUMBERS ARE BIGGER THAN YOURS, GOYIM!

Millions. In a few years.

Because hebrew terms describe exactly what you are doing, jew.

Also,
You will be a minority in your own countries in fifty years. That is how you are dying.

Looked into that actualy, so apperantly they are not actualy taking away private property but simply using private property to house them temporairly, most of these homes where unoccupied

The non private property are city owned flats that if you rent out , you can terminate the contract with notice so its all compleatly legal.
They have been used before the migrant crysis and will be used long after. There are apartments that you can't terminate like this,

basicly this is a specific type of apartment with this specific contract, that the renter knew about before going into it.

Kinda hard to explain tbh.

I just did 15 minutes worth of reserch that im going that bet you are going to glaze over and find once specific spentence and then say "Oh but muh migrants this that this"

Litteraly what?

Again bullshit, anyone can own a gun as long as they pass simple phych thest to prove they are not going to shoot up a school

You are not, and pic related is RT, you might as well be telling me to go to the Russian propaganda minister and ask him the latest news.

Go to wikipedia…. Not a single mosque
Oh hell might as well just copy and pase it here.

"The number of practicing Muslims is small and, in the absence of a mosque, the Turath Islamic Cultural Center serves as a center of worship."

A Union of 500 million vs what? about 1 million? Maybe 2.

How do you not get that economey matters?
Do you people not have schools? Do they not teach this to you there?

So about 2 million, as I said, thats not that much over 500 million people.

Is that the only playground insult you know or something? Honestly seems that way.

Jew this Jew that, just blame the jews for everything.

Oh my country has a worser economey then Europe, Just blame the jews.

Someone is arguing with me? He is definatly a jew, Grow up.

In wartime the European military would outmatch the American one in funding and personel.

So the government can weed out anyone they don't like?

Can you buy an AR-15, no questions asked? If not, you do not have the right to bear arms.

Doesn't change the fact that a woman was arrested for defending herself. And there's also the second picture I posted. Care to answer for that?

That's a mosque.

Over a million per year. And to make matters worse, those millions are far outbreeding you. Hence why you will be a minority in your own countries by 2050.

Not when your country is going to cease to exist by 2050.

What does Europe actually produce? GDP counts useless shit like accountants and retail jobs. America has an industrial output worth $2.31 trillion – higher than Europe's. And a greater percentage of that are useful goods – cars and electronics.

Also, would you mind explaining to me how your economy will do in future now that you've got the economic deadweight of millions of illiterate sandniggers living off of government handouts?

Then of course, you have the fact that Europe isn't an actual country. Counting the statistics of the whole EU as one nation would be like counting the statistics of all of North America as one nation.

Truth be told, the entire world economy will collapse in the next few decades, so I'm not sure how all of this matters.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jewish brainwashing. Constant pressure to be seen as cool and successful coupled with fear mongering from the media. Oh and the total destruction of morals and national ideals.

pick one

Hate to break it to you Estonia, but America has a larger GDP than the EU now. $18.02 trillion for the EU vs $18.57 trillion for America.

Scratch that, turns out $18.57 was for 2016. It's $19.7 trillion now, compared to the EU which is still $18.02 trillion.

Who fucking cares?

There are probably more variables that you can throw into the mix but this is what immediately comes to mind.

That's not a national ideal. Upholding the values in the constitution is.

underrated post

I'd agree with everything except that. Competition is necessary to prevent people from becoming lazy and complacent. Lack of competition produces a nigger-tier r-selected environment.

I call bs on the first two lines. That's not what loneliness is, it's about the present, often "triggered" when thinking of your past.

are you retarded? that's not real

What is, jew?

it's doesn't produce a healthy society to have everyone trying to "one up" everyone else constantly.
and then those that cant just give up completely and go backwards.
what ever happened to moderation

this

Yes, it does. That is how progress happens. The best ideas are upheld until they are dethroned by better ones. That is how scientific progress works as well as social progress.
Yes. It is called natural selection. And it is a good thing.
Aristotle was wrong. Get over it already.

Progress..
So what is it all progressing to exactly?

Because Americans live in a country that wants to keep them desperate since desperate people are easier to control.

Did you prefer Atlas Shrugged or The Fountainhead, faggot? Go suck Paul Ryan's cock, bourgeois capitalist swine. This shitty system is only one step better than Communism; it's still rooted in materialism and has produced nothing of real value.

Yeah, fuck your phone. Fuck your ipad; fuck your kindle and everything else in this rotten, cancerous society. It will collapse in on itself in less than a hundred years if current trends continue.

Urbanization, and all that comes with it.

stats for 2017 before the year is out?
bovine excrement

We're in Q4 2017. So those stats are using current Q2 gdp levels (Q3 hasn't been tabulated yet) plus the estimated Q3 growth and the projected Q4 growth. If you honestly believe the EU is going to defy expectations enough to grow their economy more than $1.5 trillion more than expected, go ahead. I won't interrupt your delusions.

Also, you could just use 2015 stats:

EU: $16.335 trillion
US: $18.036 trillion

ukraineandotherstories.wordpress.com/2016/01/11/hoax-outrage-in-sweden-sickening-picture-of-blonde-woman-spit-on-by-muslim-refugee-draws-outrage-the-others-are-laughing/

Consumerism leaving everyone that isn't a materialistic pig in the dust.

Because increasingly we're being left without a future and nothing of value to do and men without a future and nothing of value to do go crazy.

White people are pagans by virtue and every incarnation of kike on a stick is just an outlet for paganistic tendencies. Obviously we can't go back to worshiping Thor, but Christianity has been a perverse faggoty nightmare from the beginning. We need a new religion and we shouldn't shame anyone trying to cobble together some new healthy forms of religious expression.

meep meep but what about secular values tbh no homo

This literally just means pagan values and behavior. We used to appreciate the land and the gods for our prosperity or grovel for a good harvest. Not those tendencies get perverted by kike on a stick making us think that we should be thankful to some monotheistic nonsense or act like we're doing anyone any good by "helping" niggers and muslims. Some people like to call it pathological altruism or the eternal anglo, but it's really just our psychology and paganism was the direct and healthy expression of that