BLOCK BUSTER: RUSSIA KILLED 30 TOP LEVEL AMERICAN, ISRAELI, AND OTHER AGENTS IN A MISSILE STRIKE

BLOCK BUSTER: RUSSIA KILLED 30 TOP LEVEL AMERICAN, ISRAELI, AND OTHER AGENTS IN A MISSILE STRIKE

I have tried to confirm this as a hoax, but apparently it is not, it is just not being reported in the Western media. Even Russia is quiet about this. Someone on the ground in Syria broke this story and it is being picked up by some of the Islamic MSM:

(Apparently) CONFIRMED: Russia conducted a cruise missile attack on American, Israeli, and British agents who were holed up in caves in the Syrian mountains, from which they were directing ISIS efforts. I cannot confirm this as a hoax story, this is being reported as 100 percent confirmed by Middle Eastern media.

TEHRAN (FNA)- The Russian warships stationed in Syria's coastal waters targeted and destroyed a foreign military operations room, killing over two dozen Israeli and western intelligence officers.
"The Russian warships fired three Caliber missiles at the foreign officers' coordination operations room in Dar Ezza region in the Western part of Aleppo near Sam'an mountain, killing 30 Israeli and western officers," the Arabic-language service of the Russian Sputnik news agency quoted battlefield source in Aleppo as saying on Wednesday.

The operations room was located in the Western part of Aleppo province in the middle of sky-high Sam'an mountain and old caves. The region is deep into a chain of mountains.

Several US, Turkish, Saudi, Qatari and British officers were also killed along with the Israeli officers. The foreign officers who were killed in the Aleppo operations room were directing the terrorists' attacks in Aleppo and Idlib.

Iran's FarsNews has deemed this report credible via several sources. FarsNews is a cautious news agency that has zero history of publishing B.S. and that is good news, because it means Russia has called it right, and started kicking @ss for real.

I have captured it just in case it vanishes, SEE THIS:
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950631000607

Given the current geopolitical situation the news could not possibly get any better than this. This is so good I am suspicious it is fake and only went with it because FarsNews covered it as fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/YJwsd
8ch.net/pol/res/7574500.html
archive.is/vn3P1
archive.is/avcQa
archive.is/YHra5
archive.is/XgJCU
archive.is/569R9
arabic.sputniknews.com/arab_world/20160920/1020196314.html
en.farsnews.com
globalresearch.ca/the-isis-islamic-terrorists-are-supported-by-the-us-israel-and-saudi-arabia/5396171
archive.is/yjzQs
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-Israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10
presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/08/374537/americas-biggest-allies-funding-isis/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10588308/US-secretly-backs-rebels-to-fight-al-Qaeda-in-Syria.html
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/how-the-west-bankrolls-isis-millions-from-governments-and-ngos-funding-radical-islamic-terror-group-30438217.html
theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/16/terrifying-rise-of-isis-iraq-executions
dw.de/who-finances-isis/a-17720149
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
rt.com/op-edge/168064-isis-terrorism-usa-cia-war/
guardianlv.com/2014/06/isis-trained-by-us-government/
businessinsider.com/isis-funding-us-allies-2014-6
reuters.com/article/2013/03/10/us-syria-crisis-rebels-usa-idUSBRE9290FI20130310
archive.is/ccKKb
youtube.com/watch?v=fYE8Tf-ueL4&t=7m38s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.fo/YJwsd

nigger

Posting in potentially epic thread.

Also potentially bullshit, but thems the brakes.

Rolling for happenings

This is payback x100 to ZOG killing those Syrian soldiers.

8ch.net/pol/res/7574500.html

There is already a thread but maybe this deserves 2 threads

Dear fellow, there are already two other threads existing, I'm sorry to be a dick but next time check the catalogue lad.

It just means we need a fourth.

archive.is/vn3P1

In all seriousness though, can anyone else attest to the integrity of OP's source? If true this could mean serious escalation.

It makes sense, at least. Russia has to do something about the strike on SAA a few days ago or they risk setting a precedent

FRESH OC INCOMING
There is a "certain" mod on this board that likes to ban me because I often make jokes about the alt-right, the bunch of people on this board that think traps can be red-pilled too, weeabos and other deviants. As reason for banning me he always gives reasons like "shitposting", "one joke too much" or "defeatist". Since I'm banned, I don't have VPN and Tor is lame as fuck I often use the time I can't access Holla Forums to make memes or lurk I'm a NEET . So as an excuse for my rant and explanation or have some fresh dank OC I made. A comfy TrumPepe, Sam Hyde X David Duke and something to mock weeaboos and 2Degenerate lovers.

Remember, people like Anwar al-Alaki, that fat preacher in England, and Sadiq Khan all fall under the description of "American" and "British" agents.

Whats funny, is these agents were probably helping the terrorists…

So now what is the west going to do?

If they make a deal about it, people will investigate and find out they were helping the "Rebels" ISIS.

Yeah, this sounds like a spin to push the US and Russia closer to war

The American MSM hiding this is pretty interesting. You would think they would use this as a "Russia kills the jews" propaganda to further demonize them.

You can't investigate why those 30 men were there. Russia will say they were coordinating ISIS and the western media will say "30 civilians helping out starving children mercilessly killed by Putin".

shit its all happening to fast for me, im not ready yet i still need to buy stuff and shit.

You mean definitely?

Today is a good day.

Fake and gay, if OP is right then tomorrow a gorillion of syrian soldiers will be killed in a sad accident.

If Kek blesses this post its all true.

Makes you think when Putin and Assad are a bigger threat to the US than Abu Bakr Al-Bagdadi.

Pv~P
help or subvert
if help, bad. if subvert, sad.

my religion is truth and its pursuit.
anything else is just tragic.

Please let this be real. Dead Israelis could potentially make this a great day for humanity.

Meanwhile, Trump's cucking Poroshenko by completely ignoring him and thus not recognize him as a representative at all. The kikes and burgers won't like this:

archive.is/avcQa

More information here:

archive.is/YHra5

You can't ask for the blessing, only receive it.

There is some major sliding and I suspect this thread may be what they're trying to sink.

The second hillary wins the election (god forbid) you realize putin is going to unleash every nuke he has on the USA right?

SO IT IS WRITTEN

praise kek.

So it shall be done

I was JUST having a conversation with someone at work, who has continiously insisted that America was not and has not been directly supporting ISIS and other Islamic Radicals. I was blown away that he didn't think the Syrian rebellion has been mostly led and armed by Islamic Radicals.

I asked him, that if russians kill American Agents, because they're in Syria, providing training and support to the Syrian Rebels, if it's Russia's fault we go to war with them because of that action, or America's fault for putting Agents in such a situation and he said it would be Russia's fault because they shouldn't be supporting a foreign government in the first place. When I went "So it's okay if the Americans do what the Russians arn't allowed to?" He changed the subject.

He's a fucking 'white male!' lleftist puppet, and I could see him contorting and doing so much mental gymnastics. I'm PRETTY sure he's a Jew too, so I'm looking forward to gassing him. Fucker is 100% degenerate doing drugs and getting fucked up every weekend, he makes me really disgusted thinking he's the average 20 something big city white. Fucking pathetic. Blog post aside, this sort of shit is totally indicative of the situation. Americans working against American interests and it has to stop. God damn. Also figured Israeli officers were there. The fucking eternal jew strikes again.

And so it shall be.

Based Putin kill the rest of the Americans

archive.is/XgJCU

Not all our guys over there training ISIS fighters are happy about it.

of course not.
who would be happy about that?… i wonder.

I actually saw this today on the front page of a local paper in a diner in New York state. It's definitely being reported in the US, at least to some extent

Some one here can read this??? This seems like confirmation

archive.is/569R9
arabic.sputniknews.com/arab_world/20160920/1020196314.html

well yes, the jewgle translator confirm, sputnik is reporting it

Just be ready to put a bullet in his head. Remember, the American government and military is the enemy – even if you've allowed yourself to be convinced that there are good ones or it would magically be different if Trump was elected. Military, cops, federal agents are never your allies.

Those who support terrorists are traitors and deserve death.

>en.farsnews.com

Not really a reliable source.

Are there Israeli news websites talking about this? Russian news websites?

They have an english website so why don't they translate it in english?

easy there FBI, everyone on Holla Forums knows that the majority of cops and the military are red pilled, but just infected with nigger-tier support structures.

Somebody should be monitoring the CIA memorial and see if any stars get added this week.

This is a fucking great birthday present. Thank you kek for this gift

A few days ago there was a US air strike that assisted ISIS against Syrian fighters. Russia called an emergency meeting of the UN and the US response was that it was an accident. The UN agreed basically saying that Russia is overreacting.

I didn't see this covered in the msm but enough independent outlets did that even some of my normie friends knew about it. If both these stories are true then it sounds like Russia knew it were being gaslit and took the problem into its own hands.

Not the UN, the security council which is dominated by cuck western powers.

If all votes went to the General Assembly and the Security Council disbanded, the UN would be a very different body indeed.

ROFL

You think those stars actually represent the real number of people that have died for the CIA?

I promise it is much higher. Hell the CIA has probably assassinated more of their own people than that.

The CIA has been assassinating high level russians and syrians for years. Vid related.

They were training moderate rebels, goy.

That's why they try to blame the bombing of a hospital on Russia/Syria?

Shouldn't be very hard. Arab fighters are notorious for hiding in hospitals.

You have been visited by the shill who promotes white identity.
Please Holla Forums do your part and have more white babies. Even if it's with some bernie loving liberal cunt. Meet her parents and find out if there's any mud in her blood. Then have children. Even if it doesn't work out and you're stuck paying child support, IT'S WORTH IT! You are helping the white race!
I have 2 beautiful white children with their mother's eyes (Bluer than the sky) and I can't express the happiness I feel when I wake up to my white children's smiles.
Please Holla Forums do your part.
Polite sage for off topic spam!!

No such thing, you mutt

…are you less of a cuck if some black guy winds up raising your children instead of the other way around?

if you have a blue eyes parent your kids can be blue eyes as well (assuming you choose the mother well)

Looks like they became #Cruzmissiles after all. :^)

The archive link should be a dead giveaway.

I will laugh if they go "Russia is helping terrorism" - the complete opposite of the actual narrative.

Actually, aside from the first link, there may be use to this thread.

Shouldn't have saged.

eww kys :^)

That's not accurate at all. Their only purpose is to keep ZOG afloat and imprison the White race in multicultural hell.
They dutifully serve these support structures. The majority of the military is faggots, women, spics, niggers, and liberals.

Old Nazi tactic, blame your enemy for what you are doing yourself.

Wasn't that an old Communist tactic?

OY VEY

Not true at all
When the time comes, a lot of those "red pilled" cops and soldiers will be the ones arresting you, they know who pays their pills and keeps roofs over their families' heads

Well goys, better get fit and ready for the draft

If you own a bakery, and don't want to make a gay wedding cake, the cops will arrest you.

If you own a bar and don't want niggers nigging it up, and try to ban them, the cops will arrest you.

When libs pass hatespeech laws, and you speak the truth, the cops will arrest you, too.

And if you resist they'll shoot you dead.

They're not willing to go on strike over any of the shit described above, though they'd wield tremendous power if they did so. They do what their paid to do, which is enforce the law of their liberal employers. Just because they stand between you and the niggers for now doesn't mean they won't turn on you at a word from their masters.

Nope, that's a civil tort.

Also a civil tort.

Hypothetical. Though that's what happens in the UK.

Sometimes they'll shoot you even if you don't resist. And get away with it.

Good.

t. american

Good. There is no reason we should be in that country. Just like every other. Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, no reason for any of it. All we did was invest in decades of blowback, and the alphabet agencies should know that more than anyone.

I just can't fathom how the American public accepts this. After turning Iraq and Libya into sectarian warzones, is the third time going to be the charm?

Maybe those stars represent real humans, nobody cares about goys.

This is incredible if true

As a brit id normally be for slaughtering anyone who kills british troops but when its like this i have no problem with it. This is a serious escalation though and there will be repercussions.

I hadn't heard too much about this so I looked it up. I can't work out what happened exactly but the most detailed article I could find says the US assists "rebel" forces and Russia assists Syria. This is strongly annoying me since I was under the impression the conflict in Syria was between Assad's regime and ISIS fighters. So either the US is helping ISIS, or they are helping a third party, which from a tactical perspective is the same thing as helping ISIS.

I strongly suspect this is the thread being slid. Anyone who has met a cop and a normie in their life knows which guy is more redpilled. The guy you are responding to and the mgtow in this thread must be d&c shills. They're off topic with their asinine responses. We've already had guys on here confirming that the US and Israeli militaries train ISIS fighters behind enemy lines, if OP's story is true, this is an opportunity to pick apart what we know.

Hoping someone with more knowledge of the conflict will weigh in.

Where are the cops when Trump supporters are getting beaten at rallies?

Understanding the symptoms but not the disease doesn't make you redpilled. Cops might hate niggers because they're the most common criminals, but they don't get the JQ, they make lax standards for women to join, and they protect city hall for the sake of their pension. The only way cops would come to the aid of the white race is when society collapses and their precious pension is gone. Only then do they have a reason to go against their Jewish masters. Cops are just ZOGbots in blue, not camo.

That's not to say all cops are bad, but I suspect a great deal are apathetic and just doing it for a paycheck, which is fine if you're a 9-5 wagecuck but if your job is protecting society I'd appreciate a little more enthusiasm for your work.

fuck off jew and your shilposting, oh and i'll take that wad of cash you just dropped on your way out
thanks for the free money :^)

All jews and zionists should hang to be honest.

t. burger

Accelerationism nigga get on board or get left behind in the Great White Chimpout.

Oh man, I love Shuten.

Yo listen up here's a story
About a little guy that lives in a brown world
And all day and all night and everything he sees Is just brown
Like him inside and outside
Brown his house with a brown little window
And a brown Corvette
And everything is brown for him
And himself and everybody around
'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen…

This is super interesting. If there are multiple threads about it, I haven't seen a single one. They must have worked overtime to slide those threads.

Days ago when the US did those airstrikes on Syrian military targets, and Russia said, if we see your planes about to 'accidentally' fire on Assads forces again we will shoot them down' ….

I was like - oh shit, this cold war is getting hot.

I wonder what will kick off first, the race war with these BLM thugs, or the world war between the US and Russia.

It's an exciting time to be alive.

I doubt it, I'm betting that if there indeed were western officers and ISIS there coordinating together, the West doesn't want to admit they were cooperating together.

Probably disavow, until the Russians can prove who they are.

It never ceases to amaze me that our two-faced politicians can claim to be against Islamic terrorists but at the same time they are offering all sorts of logistical support to Islamic terrorists in Syria.

It also amazes me that so many people just aren't even aware of how much we support terrorism. The rabbit hole goes deep. It's Israel, the US and the Saudi's working together to aid ISIS in attacking Bashar Assad's forces. Syria is just the latest proxy war in the big power struggle between the US and Russia.

plz do not respond to this disinfo BS. If there had been western agents killed, we'd have heard about it in the MSM, in the form of "American Pediatrician / Israeli Journalist / British Traumasurgeon killed in russian strike", or whatever their cover stories were.

It's on like Donkey Kong!

Not really. A while back all this info about the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia working together to provide weapons, and medical supplies etc to the ISIS faggots, got exposed, and there wasn't a peep about it anywhere in the mainstream media. If you scour the alternative media you might get a few scraps of legitimate information but you won't get anything but propaganda from the old sellout media controlled by oligarch jew bankers.

globalresearch.ca/the-isis-islamic-terrorists-are-supported-by-the-us-israel-and-saudi-arabia/5396171

National Cyber Security Center Employee Suspended After ‘Revealing’ that “ISIS Is A Zionist Plot”archive.is/yjzQs

The Silence of the Israelis on ISIS
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/

Israel and the Origins of the Islamic State
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html

Fighting ‘Islamic State’ is Not the Israeli Priority
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo

Why Does ISIS only Fight Israel's Enemies? And why do they have so much in Common?
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/

———————————————————————————————————–

haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717 — West making big mistake in fighting ISIS, says senior Israeli officer

UN reveals Israeli Links with Syrian Rebels
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359

UN reports Israeli Support for Syria Rebels
www.csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2014/1207/UN-reports-Israeli-support-for-Syria-rebels

IDF Medics seen Treating Syrian Rebels in New Video
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/

Syrian Rebels thank Netanyahu for Israel's Compassion
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx

Exclusive: Israel is Tending to Wounded Syrian Rebels
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/

Moderate Syrian Rebels say they Protect Israeli Border
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border

New UN Report reveals Collaboration between Israel and Syrian Rebels
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-Israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926

Israeli Analyst confirms Link between Israel, “Moderate” Syrian Rebels
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065

Israeli DM: We’re aiding Syrian Rebels to keep Al-Qaeda away from Border
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/

Revealed: How Syrian Rebels seek Medical help from an Unlikely Source in Israel
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full

Syrian General accuses Israel of Collaborating with ISIS, Al Qaeda-Linked Rebels
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800

Israel is Cautiously Arming Syria's Rebels — and has a Fragile Unspoken Truce with an Al Qaeda Affiliate
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10

presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/08/374537/americas-biggest-allies-funding-isis/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10588308/US-secretly-backs-rebels-to-fight-al-Qaeda-in-Syria.html
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/how-the-west-bankrolls-isis-millions-from-governments-and-ngos-funding-radical-islamic-terror-group-30438217.html
theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/16/terrifying-rise-of-isis-iraq-executions
dw.de/who-finances-isis/a-17720149
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
rt.com/op-edge/168064-isis-terrorism-usa-cia-war/
guardianlv.com/2014/06/isis-trained-by-us-government/
businessinsider.com/isis-funding-us-allies-2014-6
Proof of US training ISIS - reuters.com/article/2013/03/10/us-syria-crisis-rebels-usa-idUSBRE9290FI20130310
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717

Well here's someone who did his homework. I'm gonna copy that list of links.

The info is there, but the average person doesn't see it. I'm not sure if people are willfully ignorant or if there is some subtle manipulation that steers people away from this info. Or maybe it's just that half the people out there are as dumb as a box of rocks, so they care more about the latest football score, than about geopolitical events that may lead to global thermonuclear war.

Russia should just nuke Saudi Arabia and Israel and then it'd finally be settled.

perhaps it was an "accidental strike"
lolololololol

My negroes, I hope you realize this never happened. If it did happen, Kerry and Cuckbama would be screaming about MAH ISIS ADVISORS!! on the news and getting triggered.

10/10 good stuff user

bump for video and links thanks user

It's a very good sign Russia isn't letting itself be pushed around by team jew. There might just be hope for this world

More like 1/3rd payback. That's counting the kikes as equals.

L E L

Depends, if there were nigger soldiers on Team ZOG it could be as low as 1/5th.

Great job, user.

Archived.

archive.is/ccKKb

Blessed

Thank you for the support Russia-kun!

t. american

bump

This thread is being slid

any further confirmation that this happened?

bump

noice

Here's a RT "Crosstalk" program where one of the guests mentioned this story as a possible explanation for recent US behavior, but he's not totally convinced

youtube.com/watch?v=fYE8Tf-ueL4&t=7m38s