What the fuck does anybody even spend money on? How does the economy prop itself up?

What the fuck does anybody even spend money on? How does the economy prop itself up?

Good food from the grocery store, or any food places in particular come to mind. Everyone needs food and will pay for quality. Small fixes like alcohol, caffeine, or marijuana also come to mind.

Fresh air and sunshine are free. Video games… I get that some people buy 60 titles a year, but I feel like for most people, once you have a favorite multiplayer game or two, those are what you stick with, and don't need more.

Clothing is a minimal investment, unless you're a dumb ho who blows money constantly on stuff like that.

Internet is an understandable subscription, but buying TV is plain retarded.

I feel like the economy, through taxation, just drains those who are willing to work, and gives it to the poor, so they can buy stuff, and irresponsibly reproduce more customers who will further drain the tax base to buy more stuff. I feel like this is "our economy", a huge ponzi scheme of sorts that just depends on 3rd world mongrels to increase demand to keep everything afloat when there's really not much else you can buy to make your life any better, unless you're some kind of maladapted human who lives through video games and other intellectual properties.

Having your money inflated (devalued) and paying repeatedly for the same walls and roof over your head probably also has something to do with a) throwing your money away before it devalues further and b) throwing your money away for "mandatory bills" such as rent, because you sure as hell can't just "have" a piece of land and call it yours… unless you pay a huge amount of $$$ upfront.

I don't see that many things that need buying, to live a comfortable life. What I do see, is a bunch of involuntary payments for shit you "need" to "exist" comfortably. That is to say, if you can't pay for an apartment, you sure as fuck won't be allowed to exist in any sort of dwelling of your own making. Now I get that that's good in theory - niggers and shitskins would build their shanties anywhere they see fit otherwise. But when a system becomes unaffordable to a man, he has no choice but to either labor under the system, fair or unfair, or live in the gutters.

I'm starting to think we're fucking up majorly.

If a collapse ever happens, you'll have a bunch of nationless people gathered in megacities, with few needed but many "demanding".

Am I seeing this wrong? Or are humans severely retarded?

I eat tons of ice cream. Tons.

You're keeping us afloat, I guess. Kudos to your way of life, I suppose.

i smoke 18 cigarettes a day

You're a fucking deadbeat smoke more.

cigars for me
fags for the wife

are you a babe?
babes get raep raep raep

more means i smoke a pack a day. that's gay

oi blimey mate. im sorry i can't afford your fancy baccy bullshit. have fun looking like a bender sucking on that cigar while i bong your wife for a pack of fags.

I bought an oil filter and oil for my car last month.

i gots an AK-47 fag
my babe is safe
get raeped bloke

Capitalism is awesome because it gives each person the choice of which items are important. I can choose to live on self-baked bread and protein powder and spend my extra money on little golden cocks if I decide that's important to me. My neighbor might put his money into his beloved motorcycle.

What you're saying is "people make choices I don't like". And my answer to that is: "so what?" You don't have the right to say what contracts others should enter, and that means you're free to enter (or not) whatever contracts you like. I'm not saying capitalism is perfect but it is by far the best system developed to date. Obviously there are rent seekers, imperfect information, false advertising, and so forth. But enough real information is out there that choices tend to trend toward optimal. And that's more then can be said for any other way of life.

Welfare for the poor is a small fraction of the U.S. government's budget. The "defense" budget is the single largest discretionary expenditure every year. The U.S. defense budget is larger than that of the next several nations combined, including the likes of China, Russia, and the U.K.

As for the rest of your post, it's really not up to you to decide what people "need". That's a slippery slope. After all, the world certainly doesn't need you. But I suspect you'd be miffed if you were told that later today you were going to be ground up for dog food.

i can tell

It's always been that way, but thanks to taxpayer-funded welfare and police fewer people live in the gutter now than ever before.

troll harder, nigger

getting a little defensive there buddy. are your feefees hurt?

Not bad, but a little more creativity and effort would go long way.

Tell that to those needing universal credit

What are you even talking about?

Nice weasel words, faggot. Whether you call welfare discretionary or not it's still the largest category of spending.

European states took responsibility for the entire world.

A massive undertaking which stumps britain and other countries to this day.

By not just trading but taking control of all these places bad came with good.

If tribesmen want to have kids let them,its their land and life.

There would be plenty of elephants had hunting parties not killed most of them,now they use it as an excuse for africans never to be allowed children.

People dont care about their children,that changes them and society suffers. It worse and worse as more progressive and enlightened men and women become,further straying from normality,reality and basic familial traditions.

Therw is no rhyme and reason for expenditure habits of people,if it can be bought or sold people will buy or sell that good or service.

car payments
house payments
utility bills

debt and loans exist to keep us subjugated

So buy piece of junk car you can own without loans and save up and buy a house. As for utility bills do you expect them to be provided free?

where do you live before you have a house?
how much do you budget for the inevitable car repairs needed from shitty car?
utility bills are just something people spend money on tbh but they could be lower tho

tbh that's not inherently exclusive to capitalism no homo

That is true. Had they gone ahead and eradicated the natives, fully supplanting them with the superior colonists, there would be a better world.

this is true.