Okay boys let's settle this once and for all. What internet browser should I be using and why?

Okay boys let's settle this once and for all. What internet browser should I be using and why?

pale moon or chromium tbh

why: just cuz

lynx.
/thread

Pale moon is incompatible with cytube and a lot of my browser based flash adult games.

Netsurf because fuck js

what? how is that? pretty sure i just watched cytu.be streams on it last weekend..youre sure you had the userscript installed correctly on greasemonkey?

I've been using Firefox Quantum all day
it's fast but its hung up a couple of times, may have been my internet tho not sure

Ungoogled Chromium

chromium is just an ungoogled chrome…

Brave looks promising.

I use Internet Explorer, because of it's speed and reliability.

Firefox. It's the only major browser being Rewritten in Rust™™

Not really, search ungoogled-chromium

Opera?

thanks, user, i didnt know

i want to switch to chromium but havent yet, so this was helpful

palememe

I have not had either of these problems and have done both of these things

Brave, Vivaldi or Firefox Quantum

Tor

PaleMoon. Not because it's any good on its own merit but because it's better when compared to Firefox.

You cannot trust Firefox anymore because the defaults are heavily anti-privacy. The amount of crap you need to disable in settings and check in about:config prove beyond doubt their "we care about your privacy" propaganda is nothing but lies & bullshit. "Oh user think of the normies. If you CAN disable the crap why bitch?" Because they are default settings that aren't sane. Fuck you, out of principle.

PaleMoon is crap but at least the phoning home and phoning to Google that Firefox does is stripped out.

/THREAD

i have had zero problems with pale moon…

Opera is the exact same as Chrome now.

Firefucks all da way