Be me

wat do? an hero?

take a pill

Don't worry, man. I have the same problem too(with little differences).

stop being
AUTISTIC

Wait so is this a shitpost then? Now I'm confus.

Why not go insane?

For this once, I'll be honest with you.
No.
I'm just giving you advice, user.

Well do you give people a reason to give a shit about wanting to be around you?

Develop an interest and foster it. Do you like cooking? Become a better cook and invite people over for dinner. Do you just want to be the most interesting at parties? Learn Magic, or bar tricks, or riddles.

Every friend you had growing up you had for a reason. Maybe they had a Playstation when you still had an SNES. Maybe they had a really cool knowledge of movies and you'd watch them together. Maybe they just made you laugh. The point is those people gave you a reason to want to hang out with them. As an adult you have to do the same thing.

Play videogames. I chose Dota 2 (bad choice)

See a psychologist?? Fool??

ayy yo whats good nigger i feel you
but then i discovered my gf while watching anime one day and it helps tremendously. I can look at her whenever i want and feel warm inside and then simply close the folder and not deal with any 3D bullshit. I also have a lovely stuffed rabbit that i can hug and don't have to feed or clean up after.

meep meep just get a wife but who cares bout the memes just get any wife that you like as long as she's qt and faithful tbh no homo

Magic and bar tricks would actually work if you have charisma, but nobody who tells riddles at parties will ever get invited back.

Pretty good life tbh

FUCK YOU

you are not broken.
depression and bad feels are a healthy reaction to an unhealthy world.

Matters the company and the type of riddles. If they are type of riddles that are closer to logic puzzles they go over pretty well. People like to think they are smart, and if you can give them something to outsmart each other it gets props.

Especially if it is a fair puzzle and you offer to buy everyone a beer if one person can figure it out in the group. Then if no one gets it have them buy you a beer for the answer.

There is this weird thing. If you want people to like you don't do them a favor have them do you a favor.

underrated advice

take your updoots and fuck off back to reddit m8

"'Cause life is a lesson you'll learn it when your through"

ALL posters on Holla Forums are beta losers they just post to make themselves feel better about themselves

t.Holla Forums

all pol boards pol britpol (extreme beta brits) but lefty is the worst literal cuckpol
doesnt excuse the rest of them though

Work out and get an interesting hobby
stop watching anime and playing video games

it's not too late to change your life
but you have to actively work for it
love and other people makes life worth living tbh

so vague. so empty.

just Holla Forums yourself.

nicole!
just shut the fuck up

do interesting shit and become useful
???
watch the pussy roll in
make lotsa white babies

not so rude ok. k, thnx.

sorry babee
what ru wearing today?

pj's for hanging round the house for the weekend. 👘👘👘👘👘👘

fuck..
did u paint your toes?

post pics..?

Updooted

did nicole flee?
wtf?

blue. 💅💅💅💅💅💅

oh, you! 💋💋💋💋💋

still around bb 😘😘😘😘😘

uh oh

That last part is where i'm at. But instead of "doom", since i was drinking so much I started to make my own alcohol. Since i was doing drugs every day i decided to make my own. Since i sat on my ass doing nothing i decided to do something to make money the easy way. Now i have wealth and get hit on by used up rosties. That's the thing tho, the normal fags pretend to be happy but in reality when they get older they become a massive wast on society. People like OP and me we keep pushing on after 30 because once we hit that we have nothing to lose. We never had anything and we where never accepted into the normie world. Feeling lonely will always be there but it will become numb over time. The problem with people like OP and I is we gave to much of a shit about everyone around us. We thought they gave a shit about us so we tried to help them instead of ourselves. Now it's time to be just like them but with no baggage holding us back.

Man, I feel you. I try to care about my classmates but they don't really gave a shit about me back then. Damn.

I sometimes meet people I had gone to High School with out in the streets and my most pleasant experiences have been with people who have lost the game. They're some of the most friendly people I've ever met and having gone through a myriad of hardship, one after the other, beats the humility into you.

I hope you read this OP but you have to change your mentality if you want things to change.

A good thing you're still you
People live past 100 these days you still have time to do things. If you feel like you missed out then who cares, make the best of your situation.
Join a club, go outside, there's so much you can do to change this
Change this up, change your situation to give yourself more freedom. Challenge your fears by facing them
Ask yourself why you dislike them. I'd like to know as well. No one is forcing you to like people though. Be yourself
You keep focusing on what other people think about you. Change your focus onto yourself. Do what makes you happy and is is fun for you
So what. Focus on what makes you happy
Find some people you like

Overcoming adversity is not like taking an elevator. It's like walking up a staircase. As long as you keep trying and pushing yourself, step by step you'll make it to the top.

You can do it OP :)

OP here, back from the ether.

Damn, bro. u get me. Keep fighting the good fight or whatever.

Wow, this is one of the nicest thread ever on Holla Forums.

On fucking Holla Forums.

I love you :)

Point is OP if you want your life to get better you have to actually do something about it.

I wonder if most of the anons here feel like nobody cares about them because they try so hard to not be autistic that they end up being boring and uninteresting. Maybe people would notice you more if you played it less safe.