How the fuck do you carry around a $900 phone with you

at night without being constantly worried someones gonna jack you?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/10/03/gang-members-raped-man-and-doused-victims-in-gas-cops/
libguides.mit.edu/citing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this isnt a difficult concept.

rule #1: avoid the groid

nobody is going to do that, it's against the law.

If you're right enough for a 900 dollar phone then you outta be rich enough for a fucking replacement when shit happens

Of course this is Apple, so nobody who owns an iShit can actually afford it, the people who own Apple products are mostly niggers who get them off their welfare money

Or from service provider contract deals

[citation needed]

Reddit: the post.

youre a faggot. need a citation? see

[citation needed]

if I had one, the knowledge that it's a bugging device that tracks and spies on whoever carries it

CCP.

not gonna do you much good when someone runs up and pistol whips the fuck out of the back of your head tbh

if you spend 900$ on a "phone" you deserve to get raped by niggers

its only any of those 3 things if youre from reddit. and a massive retard. get out.

that can only happen if you relax around blacks

Carry a gun. Or a knife, pepper spray, stun gun, etc.

Either way you're fucked.

why would you go to jail? none of those things are illegal.

[citation needed]

we're not all americans.

exactly. see how retarded asking for citations is? maybe you should go buy some more reddit gold or donate your money to bernie sandberg.

Le american stupid?? XDD

if you cant afford to be an american, you probably shouldnt be spending that much money on a phone.

(((citation needed)))

Simple: don't fucking buy one

by being male and therefore capable of causing grievous harm to anyone who would attempt to harm you?

males soemtimes rape other males. are you one of those males? or the other kind.

nypost.com/2017/10/03/gang-members-raped-man-and-doused-victims-in-gas-cops/

WHY ARE MODS DELTEING NON CP CONTENT AND LABELLING IT AS CP

WHYYYYYYYY????????

i'm part of the third group that doesn't need to be involved in rape in the first place

that is, i've never been to prison.

libguides.mit.edu/citing
your turn

(((citation needed)))

first they came for the pedos and i said nothing because i was not a pedo

then they came for the non-pedos and i said nothing because i actually was a pedo but had hidden myself when they came for the pedos

then they came for me when they found out i was a pedo, and there was no one left to speak for me

>(((citation needed)))
((((((citation needed))))))

If you don't live in a place where you can legally protect yourself, maybe don't carry around a $900 telephone.

glad we now agree that citations are reddit tier faggotry. for fucks sake, are you always this easy to convince? try having a back bone you low-t beta reddit faggot

i cant tell if you are legitimately mentally impaired or not

(((citation needed)))

citaomb nedd

checked and /thread

The funny thing about expensive phones is that most of the people who buy them are plebeians who don't fully appreciate the specs.

and they walk and use them totally oblivious to everything going on around them.

meep meep i carry a phone that's worth less than $20 and i often just forget it because phones and the people who use them are utterly worthless tbh no homo