I used to hate all niggers, then I fell for a 8/10 dark-skinned Negress who immigrated from Sudan...

I used to hate all niggers, then I fell for a 8/10 dark-skinned Negress who immigrated from Sudan, now I just hate black men, but twice as much as I did before.

Dating her quickly gave me reminders of why I hated niggers in the first place, their racism, the fact that they don't see people as individuals like most whites do, but rather as representatives of a racial collective.

The black men around us considered her to be worse than shit for dating a white, any other race would have been fine, but we are the enemies of every other race in the black male perspective.

I was not only her first white boyfriend, I was the first boyfriend that didn't try to control her, manipulate her, cheat on her, or abuse her, the real reason blacks hate white men with black women is that we treat them better than they ever could, they even propagate a myth about their penises that was created by whites in the past as a proof of black men's bestial nature, just to ensure their women wont date us.

I was not the only white she ever dated, but also the first non-muslim, and she has to take double-shit from her family for this, she has been an unbeliever since she started dating me, because we frequently talk about more important subjects issues such as religion (i couldn't make small talk b/c of how awkward i was socially, and she was much the same), but she pretends to still believe, and i am the only person she feels comfortable telling that she is now ex-Muslim.

her family can't do shit BTW, they are halfway across the world, and I hope she never sees them again, when she started puberty, her parent's took her to a special doctor, who performed a special operation on her snatch, only foreskin removal and clitorectomy took place, she was lucky that they didn't cut more, and that she wasn't infibulated, it was done under anesthesia, but her experience after waking up was far from painless.

I will marry her and she will stay with me in the USA, in a white neighborhood, far away from black men and mudslimes, she can be openly atheistic, we will have kids raised free from sjw nonsense, having seen firsthand what it can turn people into, none of our ids will be circumcised, and we will be happy together.

We met in university, I was in STEM, and she is in business, we met in the food court, started talking, enjoyed the conversation so much we stayed in contact online, then, when i noticed that she was into me, we started dating, and now i want to get married to her.

sex is awesome BTW, any question you may have, I am willing to answer, it's why I have made this thread in Holla Forums after all, I thought you might want to know what it's like in this situation.

GTFO

You have to go on the DOTR too, OP

burn the coal, pay the toll

When the day comes, you'll be right beside the rest of the traitors.

Evidence?

Also go to Africa

What you sliding?

GTFO

what board do you think your on?

If you didn't humiliate the Black men by being overtly sexual with her around her friends/family like they do to us with our Women then shame on you.
Also just wait until the 4 days a year humiliation/Negress fucking trips to Africa after they are all Deported I have previously suggested.
Why get in a proper RELATIONSHIP with one?
Why not just fuck her for a night and then leave? You should be in a relationship with White Women only to save your country.

Is this your first shill post? Its not very good.

All degenerate sexual fetishists, including your racemixing bestiality, will be put to death.

Fuck off, oil driller.

GOYIM START TO MUMBLE

THEY WANNA RUMBLE

MAKE 'EM RACEMIX AND KILL THEIR CULTURE LIKE GUMBO

You'll feel really stupid when you realize that niggers are niggers even if you mix them with half or your DNA. Your sons are going to be dumber and more aggressive than you. They are going to behave like monkeys and your relationship is going to fall apart because of this, as your wife realizes you hate what HER genes have done to YOUR children. That you may regret having them. Also negresses cheat a lot. You WILL be cucked.

This post misses the whole point of nationalism and pol culture is how i know it is from shills

FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER

i fucked a black chick for awhile in college. great body. didnt act like a nigger too often. her stalker nigger ex abused her, im probably lucky i didnt get shot

this is the first time I have been called that on here, and this is one of the boards i most frequent.

Not a surprise though, i knew you
would have this opinion, and to be honest, i am a little embarrassed that this was all it took.

I didn't realize the moment i was honest with you about this, i suddenly became a shill.

If I had remained honest about everything except this, would you have called a shill sometime in the future? I doubt it.

I get it though, you want 100% ideological compliance or i become a shill, despite having been in agreement on literally everything else.

Kek, you posted the exact same thing last week with syrian instead of sudanese.

I am a different person, that wasn't my post.

Explain the same gramatical construction then.
Shame i didnt screencap.

Maybe we can out nurture their nature?

or i can convince her to let us use a white or east asian surrogate.

Congratulations, OP.

cool story bro

Ok, i'm going to play into your narrative that this isnt some pasta.
Convince her to do a sterilization surgery and use a moldovan surrogate mother. I can not assure for your safety in the DoTR, though.

i am not too familiar with the old post, so the comparison cannot be made.

But i have nothing to do with Syria personally, my only posts regarding them have been in relation to the war and migrant crisis.

Are you really sure about this?

Fuck, forgot to sage.

That penis myth was created by Jews.

"woke" black girls who care about social issues are just looking to fuck white guys. They know how shit black guys are but don't want to address the true cause

Go away race-traitor

OIL DRILLERS WILL BURN

yes it was, but the nigs don't know that.

they have trouble telling us apart, if a jew profiting from the slave trade tells them he's white, then it's a myth from white people, instead of white looking jews.

LoL le ebin epic troll, like anybody would ever willingly fuck a sudanese chimp. Post a photo of her with a time stamp for legitimity.

You're either retarded, a goon, or a kike. In either case, feck off.

There seems to be one taboo and thats race mixing I dont care about any other part of your ideology. Your kids will be black not westerners not white your line dies with you.

top b8 OP

KILL ALL RACE MIXERS

sage for obvious bait

that's ok, had i not met her, i'd probably be a mgtow wizard by now.

This reeks of bait.

GENTLEMAN, NEVER FORGET
RACE TRAITORS, CUCKS, AND MINORITY CHILDREN ARE THE FIRST TO GO

I could tell your a cuckhold instantly
I HOPE YOU GET AIDS OP

if she cheats, I'll publicly shame her about it OL, then I'll leave, and make sure to take everything I can with me.

But I hope she won't, it wouldn't kill me, but it would really hurt.

the only good nigger is a dead one. If you feel otherwise you can hang along side them.

bait/10.

I usually use startpage/ixquick, but I'm half-assing it today.

Enjoy your AIDS and STD's.
Hopefully both you and her die slowly in a fire. If not i will make sure you hang on DOTR. OP is a humongous faggot

Throwing away genetic inheritance cultivated over centuries of wars and labors

Not serving your duty to your ancestors, to the excellence of society, and future success of your race

Dwindling down into the depths of the gutter of degeneracy

All for a selfish, hedonistic, and vain pursuit

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

I'd also swear off dating outside my race, and hook up with a white, even a low quality one i resent, for the sake of the race, and having more white children.

Not sarcastic, i really would at that point, but I haven't reached it yet.

Happy now?

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

not the one on the left, maybe the other two, they are closer to what she looks like, but she doesn't resemble them.

… and that's how you became the fresh prince of bel air. Got it.

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

It's literally just ((academia)) making stuff up to justify and increase their funding. Nurture is laughably insignificant, only pseudo-scientists are obsessed with it because being pseudo-scientists speculation about vague idea shit is all they have access to. Real scientists focus on measurements and math. The only measuring and calculation you will see in pseudo-science are self-report surveys full of loaded questions. Beyond that it's all baseless speculation with obvious ideological bias. All races and both sexes must be made "equal" in outcome. If a "scholar" believes these dogmas then how can you trust anything he says about "nurture"? Nurture is the current god of the gaps used to prop up the egalitarian lie. Every time they discover that yet another little thing is genetically caused and not a matter of nurture after all they say "oh well, we still have the n-1 other bits of nurture to cling to". While that number should shrink they usually manage to make up a few new memes to replace the abandoned one, effectively keeping the narrative stable. So we were wrong about this one thing, it happens. Here's four new things we're definitely right about this time, promise.

And that surrogate thing is just cruel. Do the humane thing. Give the barbarian woman back to her barbarian tribe so she can live a normal barbarian life.

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Get cancers, you fuck. Yeah, several types of them.

Wtf I love reports now.

Let me paraphrase this for you OP

You will live together with a black woman, and you will love her and she will love you. However when you grow old, and you lie on yopur deathbed you will loook out of the window and you will see the marches and parades from the corner of your eye as you lie there dying from some terminal disease. You will remember how your white friends looked down on you for falling for a subhuman creature, you will have to accept a forced sterilization of your wife in a white nationalist society to prevent the spawning of mulatto mischlings. And when you lie there, reveling your degenrate fantasies and your hedonism you will think how you have failed your ancestors, how you were weak enough to fall for a nigger and how you did not produce any meaningful offspring.

She hated her former life, going back would kill her, literally, she left Islam for a white guy, her family will actually kill her.

They hopefully kill you too , you racemixing nigger loving faggot

Fuck my spelling mistakes

*your

She's an immigrant. Her mind has been unaffected by the cultural Marxist cancer. Average IQ scores are what they are, but most of the problems relate to bad culture. Black culture a mixture of Christcuckoldry, remnant slave morality, and Southern bravado. You could see it all on display in BLM last night. They meet up at the church to talk about how badass they are, and they go burn shit out on the streets in a bid to get their white masters to solve this problem that they have with police.

Polite sage for your being a degenerate racemixer. :^)

look nigga, think of the mongrel children you will have that will eventually have a shit ton of identity issues and not really belong anywhere and will probably resent you for it, especially if they're half

t.
Italian 1/4 mongrel

The only cure is a bullet.

Are you aware you cant change her genes?

Your kids will most likely be below IQ 100 and with the aggressive negro temper inside them. I wish someone would have told me this before i married and had 4 kids with an ultrasexy 50% negress.

Hello low tier b8. Are you Holla Forums or freech or CTR or all three? No self-respecting Holla Forumsitarian would consider dating outside his species, so you are obviously not one of us. If any of your story is true, I hope you enjoy looking in the mirror every day at a man who betrayed his sacred duty to promote his genetic legacy by ejaculating into a pile of shit every night.

Nice pasta.

Reported for shit(skin)posting.

I'm dating a brown mutt right now who I will probably marry unless something terrible happens. I had the average nihilistic upbringing that many of us had, I was a neet for a long time and i have pretty painful memories but it made me a stronger person in the long run. The girl I'm dating had a heroin addicted mother and was put in a Christian orphanage and was raised with only other white kids. Even though I spend a lot of time on Holla Forums I'm not a racist but she is. She had borderline traumatic experiences with blacks as a young girl, they leered at her and followed her and shit. We really connected when we were talking about self knowledge, tradition and philosophy. She's a loving woman who understands that she's irrational sometimes, her hard childhood makes her not expect to be treated like a princess and she's easily a 9/10. The main reason she ever gave me the time of day was because she's really tall and her dating pool of men taller than her is pretty small.

Anyway, I'm a little bummed my kids won't have 100% pure aryan haplotypes, but I'd rather they be raised by a brown traditionalist than a white bratty sjw.

Hey, I'll be still be happy.

Look, this will make me happy, unless something happens, i cannot compromise on this decision, but I will hold with you on everything else, like i always have, that will never change, i am personally invested in both of these things, and this is my decision as an individual.

I like to see your response to this, and I'd prefer your ability to empathize with my position, even if you do not agree, but i do not need it, nor do i require your approval.

my kin.

Last image is so hilariously telling.

Sounds like the kind of sad white faggots who end up with niggers.

I'm lookin at you Bill Burr.

ITP: More things that didn't happen.

I gotta say, it is pretty funny how well these shitposters mimic pathetic beta cuck providers of the sort who end up with niggers after being unable to acquire a white woman.

I'm not a beta, she hasn't tried pulling shit on me yet, but if she does, she will find out what I can be like.

I'd rather not instill for fear and respect though, since it hasn't come to that yet, I'll stick with encouraging love and respect.

Seriously, who let this cuck in? You think we can't smell a good bait and jape when we see one? Our god is one of trickery. You have no power here.

no way I wish she still had it more than she does.

I tell her she's great in bed, and that I'm cut too, so even if she was terrible, I wouldn't be able to tell, it's a lie, but that's something I can say to make her feel better.

79 replies | 15 images

You are the problem

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

RACE MIXING PROPOGANDA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

No one cares about your fucking blog post, faggot

The black men around us considered her to be worse than shit for dating a white

They were right to do so. You should kill yourself with a roller-skate.

You really are a fucking idiot.

You as well.

Do you want your children to be savages? Because that is what this will lead to.

hope you enjoy the horse vagina

Look at the succession of generations represented by these pictures… and consider the following.
Your genes are the heritage you pass on to your descendants. If you have children with this woman your children will look nothing like you, and your bloodline will forever be changed.
Now ask yourself if the differences will only be in appearance. The choice is yours.

"they cheat alot"
says the guy who has NEVER dated a black girl

LOL

I never thought i would, I never thought I'd even want to, i didnt find black girls attractive, i hated the idea of racemixing, but.

It happened anyway, maybe because most of our debates happened online, i kinda lost focus on the racial differences, since she didn't think or talk like most others of her race, i forgot about it, and that left my heart vulnerable.

think about it, you are having what was supposed to be an ideological argument with the opposition, the argument turns into a fun conversation with a cute, socially awkward girl, and you have to constantly remind yourself that this is is Negress Muslima, it gets so taxing you stop after awhile, then you fall.

It gets worse when she stops taking the opposing side, and actually becomes convinced on everything you were arguing for, eventually, since i had changed her over to my way of thinking, we stopped acting like enemies, and became friends, then that to becoming more.

I wish this didn't happen, we could have not met, i could have not started trying to argue with her, a particularly interesting pro-islam university sjw, so many things should have not taken place to lead me here.

It's kinda painful when i think about it, but i have other things to think about, so fuck it.

Pt. 2

You couldn't at least get a chink gf? You really had to go for a fucking nigger? What's wrong with you?

Worthless traitor, you're lower than the wildest nigger from the central Congo.

OP if you want a sudanese chick, go live in sudan.

Jesus Christ

GET OUT CUCKCHAN POSTERS

There's nothing enlightening in this post so please go back and never come back. We all know what you're doing moishe, but I'll be eternally glad if you actually do have mixed-breed mongrels so that they never truly feel welcome in this world. I'll be one of the many people urging your progeny to kill themselves at every corner of their sordid lives. Now fuck off.

Fuck off filthy kike, this isn't reddit.

This is all that matters, everything else is just semantics and details.

I didn't say they cheat alot, I said they cheat a lot. And the promiscuity of black people isn't exactly up for debate. Just look up some STD stats for women. Nearly all sheboons. You think nigger kids grow up without parents only because daddy keeps leaving and mommy was not part of the problem? top kek

Hamas will rape your mother with a stick.

please stop the jumpscares

Wow

Kill yourself tbh.

yes sir, general Ization

Good on you OP for treating her right. I would also point out that there are some good black men in this world, I have one who's one of my closest friends, but they are definitely not the majority.

As someone who is mixed race, please don't have racemixed kids. It seriously fucks up your sense of heritage, and it makes you feel like your parents didn't care about it at all. You feel zero fucking racial pride, because you don't actually have a race.

If my father had just fucked another mudslime and I came out of that, I'd probably be proud that I was a disgusting barbarian. That would be evil and wrong, but it would be better.

If my mother had fucked a white man, I'd be proud to be white. That would be sort of nice, and I'd like that a lot.

I get none of that, because both of my parents threw their heritage away. Please, just fucking castrate yourself. Don't make more things like me. Please.

Irregardless of politics, self-hatred is never good. You have to be comfortable with who you are, racially speaking.

Actually, if you look closely you can see the father had a blond beard and the son has a brown beard. The first mother must have been dark haired already. Second image is a logical progression. These men have hereditary brown fever. The baby has darker skin than its father but not so dark that it could be half-ape or South Asian. The mother is probably Southern European.

You didn't look up those stats I told you to look up, did you? Understandable. I would post that shit but I'm away from home, away from my memetic warfare folders.

I was actually thinking that it was a shame that the guy's father threw away his Germanic genes, and although it's a huge loss, I wouldn't quite compare it to mixing with another continent's races.

Fuck you, man. You don't fucking know what it's like. It's not about politics or anything, it's about not having a sense of heritage. It's not a fucking left-wing or right-wing thing, it's not about economics or whether we should build a fucking wall or whatever, it's about being a part of something larger than yourself.

I'm not going to be comfortable with who I am racially, because my parents didn't give half of a shit about it. Why would someone feel good about being a mixture of something worthwhile and a fucking barbarian?

Reminder: You can fall in love with anyone or anything with enough time invested.
Kill the negress before she kills your bloodline.

I'm sorry for you user.
I wouldn't even kill you on dotr

But he's mixed, the poor bastard doesn't have a race.

Would Stacey Dash be an exception?

I'm so glad my blood is not mixed

gr8 b8 m8

Fuck off with your D&C shill you fucking faggot.

She demands access to white men for the same reason blacks demand access to white institutions and neighborhoods. Their own suck and it's easier to just take from us.

Father in the top left is a Jew. Zero question.

Whew laddi

You're a real winner, OP.

sage the thread

Bill's with a niggress? Ha.
Bill's pretty good most of the time but if you've ever listened to his podcast, you can tell he's insecure as fuck, just not in the usual ways. He's blunt about his opinions and stands fast with some of them but totally folds on other things. also I work at a comedy club, I have seen tons and tons of comedians, a lot of them high profile. Comics are a lot like actors: their lives are a fucking mess, but even more so than in jewlywood. They all have disastrous self esteem issues and complex going on.

there are things that are non negotiable OP.

Preservation of the white race is at the very core of this board, if you fault against it expect the harshest response even if you agree 100% on all the other, more superficial, things.

Fuck, if i ever would racemix, i would racemix with an asian, since at least they are more intelligent and obeying to husband, not with a literal sheboon.

Holy shit op, you failed at life. Sheboons are terrible mothers and wives, i know from facts and things i've seen posted about them. You making your life living hell and pay a huge price for your disgraceful fetishes.

wtf i love blacks now