TEACHER BRAINWASHES KID WITH ISLAM, SCHOOL BANS MARINE DAD

TEACHER BRAINWASHES KID WITH ISLAM, SCHOOL BANS MARINE DAD

archive.fo/q9WkH

Let's dox this teacher and ruin her life.

DOXX
DOXX

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reported.

First post always a shill.

Please. This is a honeypot and you know it.

Does not compute. If you're this retarded, please go back to cuckchan or plebbit.

You got an issue with the fact that a vet is speaking out against teaching Islam in schools?

All of that is Common Core shit.

AMERICA YES

Its useless to doxx the teacher since all this shit is happening in schools across entire America.

By the way, book on which they are being taught is called "world history"

Teaching that some dude named Muhammad founded Islam is no different than teaching some dude named Joseph founded Mormonism.

It's just a history lesson, nothing more.

this makes me actually sick. how did our education system get so pozzed that we are teaching our kids the most violent religion on earth?

You should know the basic tenets of all major religions.

11th grade isn't a "brainwashable kid" anymore, they have a duty to learn about as much as they can about the world.

what the everloving sweet fuck is ths? Why would anyone on their right mind want to teach this?

Ya know, it's funny. I remember in my high school days, during world history, learning about Islam. It was red pill as fuck. I didn't get it at the time, but he was telling us that those muds where out to destroy us.

We also learned about Hinduism, Confucianism, and Buddhism. But never ever Judaism.

That dad needs to calm the fuck down, though. It's a paper. It's not like the school is having the students wear hijabs to better understand muzzies.

Excactly this. Know thy enemy.

In today's world, you're a kid until about 35.

I'm fairly certain shit of this nature is propaganda to push for Americans to further entice them into the continued excavation of the Middle East for Greater Israel. Which also means dumping more sandniggers into Europe because muh refugees. Remember Alex Jones saying some shit about Arabs running Hollywood? I bet there are Americans (specifically biblethumpers) that seriously believe that Muslims have infiltrated America and not the jews. Somehow I don't see this particular religion ever gaining traction in the US, so why else do this but to piss Americans off?

It comes across as psychological cuckoldry doesn't it? Personally I don't believe they are doing this to actually turn America into a caliphate. That will likely never happen or at least never be a serious threat because the only people that would take it up are Femaoist/numale cucks who are afraid of guns and don't usually have children anyway.

Not like they are going to teach these kids the nitty-gritty details of the religion as a way of better understanding the enemy.

Big bad muzzies hurt your fee-fees?

No, but it's a start.

Then, when the kid gets home, the fucking parents look at what's being taught and continue the education.

Any parent that lets the public school be the sole source of a kid's education should be hanged.

Hello reddit, are you here to correct the record?

School BTFO.

Every grade is a brainwashable kid, and a brainwashable adult. The brainwashing never stops.

Home school master race reporting in.

I have come to laugh at the mass pozed public "school" system students.
That is all.

The point in which we could have removed the cancer in today's society is almost gone. Trump is literally the last hope to save us, Nov 8th be sure to vote.

I don't think you know what BTFO means. Nothing happened to the school or to the teacher. The only result of all that whining was the girl was forced to take a failing grade because her dad is a complete douchebag.

The school is fine and going on as normal. That kid was BTFO by her own father.

Shot in the dark, this was written by a Muslim. This a particular grammatic quirk I've noticed among their writings, even the "educated" ones who speak English as a first language. Is it inbreeding or what? Why do they struggle with pluralisation.

Apparently Islam worships Jesus now

Literally nowhere in the quran

Fuck. If I were a parent I'd publicly shame whoever fucking wrote that.

It's their own fault for being retards who trust ZOG to raise their children. A marine should know better.

The problem with our liberal friends isn't that they're ignorant, it's that they know so much that isn't so.

Do you sincerely believe that public schools will teach what Islam is? Of course fucking not, they're gonna teach them that it's literally the same as Christianity and it's a religion of peace.

Ive murdered people user.

A little trolling and ruin life tactics is nothing.

Serve God, and join not any partners with Him; and do good – to parents, kinsfolk, orphans, those in need, neighbors who are near, neighbors who are strangers, the companion by your side, the wayfarer (ye meet), and what your right hands possess [the slave]: For God loveth not the arrogant, the vainglorious. Q:4:36

Your home schooling was pozzed more than you think. You're just too dumb to realize it because you were educated by your parent's confirmation bias and simple narrative instead of going out into the world and seeing the vast diversity of thought.

You were spoonfed. I was given a choice.

Dope beat tbh. Sauce?

You have to go back, Ahmed. Take your clock, too.

Jesus is not a god.

Gimme a break. ZOG indoctrination programs do not teach "vast diversity of thought." They teach how to be a good goyim and that is all.

See the proof I have that public school is pozed is all around us, shit just look at common core.
There is nothing to back up your claim that my home schooling was pozed. Unless you where literally there next to me.

You know as a kid I actually got to spend a good amount of time with other home schooled kids and even kids that went to public school.

Not entirely. See, a homeschool kid has only his parents. Someone who went to an actual school has his peers, his teachers, his school library, and access to all manner of academia - from the farthest left to the farthest right and everything in between.

The public school child can choose from all of that. The home schooled child is slave to the parents' will.

Kek wills it. Go to school.

You are such a double nigger

dubs confirm homeschooling master race. i was home schooled and i don't look like a rube like that guy in pic. i asked in 1st grade to be home schooled because i saw how stupid everything was after correcting several kids on what some words meant and how prison like the schools were. my parents didnt want to but i begged em. i was home schooled till freshmen year when i said i wanted to go to a (((real high school))). i was at college level for the most part in studies and had to take a great leap back upon entering (((public))) school system again. my peers were sheep and the teachers were commies. if your parents are intellectuals and right-wing. home schooling is the best way to go.

I should also add
=Mean while in public high scool

Fucking phone
*high school

i wish the whole socialized thing would die out already. i had plenty of friends.. most went to the public schools and other assorted neighborhood kids. just because a kid is taught by their parents does not mean they are socially retarded or mormon or some shit. plenty of red-pilled alpha males that grew up on rock solid right wing ideals were home schooled

my parents did also give me a biography of
Adolf Hitler when i was 16. not mein kampf but it was a start

can confirm. i was home schooled since 7th grade after how fucking awful the middle school neair me was. the elementary school was amazing, but the quality of everything just drops after that. seriously, dont go to middle school, there is a reason so many people go emo in those years.

dubs confirm commie common core corrupts

i have a son now.. 1yr old and one on the way. i intend to home school both of them . imagine future students of Holla Forumsack parents

Not necessarily. It's true that pozzed shit is in all schools, but making examples of one person is a useful tool. For example: niggers and jews would never be able to destroy the lives of all racists, but destroying the lives of a few racists makes all other white people feel afraid to speak out. I say we should hurt this teacher and hurt a few others in the future. We should also target specific anti-white college professors in order to make examples. We can't target everyone, but hurting a few will make everyone else afraid.

The separation of Church and state only pertains to Christianity, except when they teach how evil the crusades were in our kike controlled schools.

the idea would be to make it so painful to go along with the globalist curriculum that no teacher will agree to be a part of it. so yes making an example of these vultures one by one will work. the normie parents dont like whats going on either. watch all the town hall/school board meetings. the parents are furious

Know thy enemy. While I agree she shouldn't be forced to learn about Islam in school, I think its imperative that Holla Forumsacks learn about Islam so they may better their arguments against it.

I would much rather dox teachers who teach the Jewish holohoax.

pretty much. and in reality the sep of church and state only meant the state cound't turn into a theocracy by enforcing religion. the left has twisted it to mean things like praying in any gov building is not allowed. sorry but thems muh 1st amendment rights. as it is the rights of our leadership to pray before sessions start or what have you.

dues vult

Correct. Its no different to teaching about Jedi and Luke Skywalker and shit.

i learned all i needed to know about them just by seeing em talk or chant how much they want every non muslim dead. i learned they need a final solution. fuck trying to understand them. just kill em. why argue with what you are about to kill

Make sure to teach him reading using phonics instead of the whole-word method. Teach him classic literature. Teach him love of nation and God. AND REMEMBER THE SOCIAL PART OF LIFE. You don't want your kid to have no friends and grow up into an autistic clown.

I don't see what is wrong with this. Shouldn't we be teaching kids about their enemies?

Kids should learn about islam, taught honestly:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s

because they're teaching them that they're not enemies. They teach that they're good. But you already know that, don't you (((>(1))))

got it covered. phonetics is key the whole word method is no better than memorizing symbols. because that is all it is. kids these days look at ya stupid when you tell them to sound it out. and paradise lost by milton is going to be one of his first "real" books he's gonna read. latin and greek will be learned just as my parents had me learn it. them damn basics in academics user… dem basics. i want my kids to have the largest advantage over their peers as as possible

Bro-Tip: That phrase is nowhere in the Constitution. It was from some letter by one of the Founding Fathers that has been subverted by the Left to push anti-American laws like the Johnson Amendment. In the Constitution, the "Separation of Church and state" is only two things:

- Congress shall make no law prohibiting the exercise of religion.
- Religious tests are not required to hold office.

Of course we know, none of us care anymore. It's all or nothing at this point.

A little intel gathering is harmless compared to what (((they))) are doing everyday.

They are only teaching one small polished corner of Islam's greater design. If you don't see what is going on here, you are a dense motherfucker.

The purpose is to make it so when these cultural marxist footsoldiers enter the shitslinging front they can claim they know all about how peaceful and wonderful Islam is, and how we are all intolerant racists.

amen user. the left has twisted almost every thing they can to make their (((utopia))) a reality. total destruction of morals and decency is what they have achieved

You'll be surprised how early children can learn to read when not being overwhelmed with useless static information they cram into kids brains these days.

Wish my first book was The Myth.

ALL OR NOTHING

HOLD BACK AND THEY WIN

nice meme, CTR shill

Oh yeah, forgot one.
- Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment (bias) of religion.

Fuck off pedo.

Fuck off pedo.

and that is why islam CAN be removed.. it is a form of government not just a theology

Which is the separation of church and state bit.

It's "dox" you faggots.
Besides that, keep the good work coming.

Jesus IS God

Which gets overriden by later surahs. It's not "core", it's when Mudhammuck wanted people to think he was peace-loving and tolerant. Islam is essentially some pedophile's fanfic journal.

Just embrace Islam go- Guys

Yeah, drawings.

Yeah, people don't understanf that the Quran is very contradictory. To explain this in Islamic theology, they say that all of it is "true" but that the later verses are "stronger." So what is written later is the better stuff.

kill yourself pedophile weeb

No, they have access to left indoctrination. That is all.

Oh, this is fine. Can't wait to read the chapter on how women are treated (will being stoned to death be a side note), how to deal with anyone not in your religion, or how an heroing is supposed to get you virgins after life. Kids should definitely read about that.

*stoned to death for being raped

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

shad is a degenerate and fucking sucks at art, stop posting this shitty garbage here.

>shove it up your white ass
I have mixed feelings on this, the man's right but he's also likely a shitskin, otherwise he would have just said shove it up your ass.

pretty sure every one posting good goy costanza is a jew at this point…

It's not useless at all. You are correct, if we fully dox the cunt and ruin her life the justice served would be but a drop a bucket being used to fill a swimming pool… But fuck, user, the fire is rising wouldnt it be nice to go for a swim?

Yeap.. but i got 50 goybux that the teachers a kike. We need to be more proactive in explaining to dumb niggers just what a jew is. There is a lot of anger ready to be stoked as far as niggers if We can get them to realize all the shit they are mad about is because of kikes in the first place

That's what you get for putting your children in a US public school, ZOGmerc.

10/10

Not even close

user don't post that shit here

You can't even say they both believe in heaven and hell, I know my church didn't preach of hell and our heavens are clearly different.

Exactly.