TOO WHITE FOR THIS JOB

BBC UK is Only hiring immigrants for this job

Ask application for a job and you’re best qualified. Imagine you’re not getting it, just because you’re white! They only accept immigrants. Reverse discrimination is what it’s all about!

I’m sorry sir we don’t need you, you’re too white, too white for this job!

**Has it really come this far that we’re on second place, A new dawn of apartheid but this time against our race. Step by step they take away our rights! To benefit the immigrants.

*Well fuck this policy*

archive.is/KpFKR
archive.is/WrdCR

are you retarded?

It's Londonistan, only muslims allowed.

Welcome to the Britosh Caliphate. Move to Birmingham, London or Bradford.

P.S. Just nuke it with catapults from the highlands. It's the only way to be sure.

You reap what you sow, you threw South Africa and Rhodesia to the wolves. Your harvest is here.

kek

I don't think they can actually word it like that without breaking the equalities act 2000 (you cannot state race in job adverts).

This is illegal.

Mass write letters to the editor and local MP's.

lave brother, we will welcome you here in the land of the free and the home of the brave.

violence

yeah, because the people from other countries aren't good enough to colonise half the world.

Illegal but typical behavior from the Bolshevik Broadcasting Corporation.

Presumably they get around it by making it an internship rather than a real job. I don't think the same restrictions apply to internships.

It's still fucking stupid. If they're being paid above minimum wage for a whole year it's a real job.

There are a lot more niggers in burgerland than in bongland.

The eggshell carefullness of this wording is the icing on the cake here. They were aware enough of how fucked shit is, to know that just saying "minority" alone would allow all the eastern euros and now minority white englishmen.

What if you claim to identify as a non-white minority? Or what if you are a slav?

Heh, they call themselves BBC.
Heh.
Heheh.

That's what i said m8. If they just put "minority" instead of "non-white minority" that would include groups like poles.

Not to mention, i haven't looked up the statistic in a while, but as far as i remember native englishmen are a minority in london.

anglo kikes REKT!

leave the idiots amongst themselves

Jews and Anglos need to be gasses, no other solution.

This is happening everywhere, except they're not this overt about it yet. I got rejected for 150 open positions I applied to since May. Not a single offer, nothing. They're hiring brown people and women is my assumption.

you could just say your a nigger

(Non) white privilege.