THOUGHT POLICE HERE WE GO

THOUGHT POLICE HERE WE GO
YOUCUCKS ON THE LOOSE AGAIN

GEE I WONDER WHY

Those Videos all look the same. Remember Google Gulp ages ago? The same.

Disgusting.

JEWGLE DOES IT AGAIN

YOU'RE A FUCKING NIGGER, OP
A FUCKING NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER

It's not fucking hard to webm shit you triple nigger.

Reported the video. So I can only become a hero if I make subtitles? Fucking ableist shitlords what if I have a writing disability. Its 2016 nobody is a hero everyone is equal.

We can use this to our advantage. Could you imagine what would happen if most of the "youtube heroes" were Holla Forumslacks? We could mass-report anti-white videos and "share our knowledge" about white genocide!

So it's Social media: Youtube flavor?

oh man, the SJW cabal are gonna flock the system, repost anything and abuse it to gain "points"

I don't know what's your beef with YouTube, they've said something good for once.

Literally good goy points.

Beat me to it

RIGHT WING REPORTING SQUADS

Nice SS dubs, friend.

Mate, it's very clear they're trying to turn JewTube into an actual safespace.
They're giving people Good Goy points to report things, and if they report enough shit they get to delete it directly.

HAHA oh it's so true

It's a real kinda something in the air.

I wonder how easy it would be to trash the whole user moderation thing by a constant stream of misreporting and subbing leftist vids to say "I LIKE NIGGER COCKS IN MY MOUTH AND ANUS". Probably you have to have enough good goy points to avoid crossmoderation and/or for people to take your reports seriously

Stop trying to meme this coalburning honorary jewess of the industry.

Do you think 2-3000 shitposters will be able to crash YouTube's reporting system with no survivors? That's some real wishful thinking, but we can try.

Maybe signal-boost it on pro-Trump tags and groups.

Thing is, you have massive force multiplication.

It's one of those things where people don't think about it when it works, but do think about it when it doesn't. In other words, it doesn't take many fuckups to erode people's confidence in the system: if even one video in 200 is hilariously wrongly subbed, then pretty much everybody who uses Youtube is bound to have such an experience, and it'll be all they talk about with their friends. Ignoring the 199 times it was more or less fine.

Congrats, Jewtube, you just signed your own death warrant. I swear the only reason youtube is still up is because it's being propped up by (((special interests))) they're trying as hard as they can to take the "you" out of "youtube"

Thank Kek for technological innovation. This only opens up the market more for video hosting sites. I swear, all this cleaning and sanitizing of the internet to protect weak people's feelings is pure cancer.

Also is right. All of this garbage looks and sounds exactly the same. Fake, plastic, gay, and weak. And they've always got to have faggy hipster music in the background. Either that, or ukulele music, or if it's a video with black people they have to put a shitty generic hip hop beat in the back. Our society is so deep in cancer it still blows my mind from time to time.

Interesting way to implement chinese tactics of community censorship.
So thats how Youtube becomes totally irrelevant in the mainstream ? Since the new police was put into action and most of these fucks will use muh feelings/bluepill vision to dictate content.

Yup I'm sure this will go perfectly and it wont instantly be assimilated by SJWs who'll destroy all content that they deem badthink

Now would be a good time to look out for a budding YouTube replacement that doesn't censor people, and invest. This would help the company and lead to profit.

VP8 wasn't created by Google.

Don't forget, as a hero, you do it for free!

Shit, you're 100000% right. People love to talk about unexpectedly bad things and bad news all the time, since good news are much more usual and expected than bad news.

I'm on board with this, I just hope this idea gets a good enough following.

Dude, overcomplicated algos aside, Youtube is practically nigger tech right now. You could probably find a Wordpress template for a video hosting site.

If this becomes a Thing, I suggest not making it a right-wing video platform, but a free speech platform. Encourage the hornrim catlady nutters and the hurkadurka Islamists on as well. More important than beating leftists or muslamic rayguns is utterly destroying the notion of any current-year societal consensus. Most so-called moderates, when pushed to choose between fascism and racial suicide, will choose the former.

Also a lot of young people will go to a radical free speech 'Tube to look for answers, where they might never care to venture into an expressly right-wing one. It will inevitably be dominated by right-wing ideology either way: our ideas are better, and most lefties can play in the Youtube litter box without getting banned because they're establishment-approved (which will be increasingly detrimental if we can troll Youtube into becoming ridiculously thought-police towards everybody). Also the site owner can make more money that way and use it towards the cause.

That's the first thing I thought. Yet more signs that, in the absence of authoritarianism, corporations will become the authority.

This video is retarded, sage

The goons will love this.

Reported jewtube for being antisemitic. Let the flagging of videos begin.

SHUT IT DOWN

It's not like you're denying ad dollars to a lefty channel parasite like Onision by webbuming it. Otherwise, good practice, carry on.

It's basically a volunteer thought control community. SJWs are gonna be all over this.

How long til YouTube dies?

Too much normalcy left in the wild. It's thick. It's foolish. You can always count on them to retreat to such media.

Kek has willed it.

YOUTUBE IS LITERALLY AN HERO
FO' FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Please explain to us how she is a coalburner.
She's had like 12 Boyfriends and literally every single one of them was White.
I'd say she's one of those White girls who are legitimately not attracted to Black Men because: A) They never has as much money as white men
and B) They are far less physically attractive than White Men.
Swift's one of those "Dreaming about romance all the time and some dream man" type of girls, judging by her early work.
Also she wants absolutely nothing to do with Kanye West and is being demonised for it.
Because everyone in the media wants her to both figuratevely and literally suck his dick.

Well they did a poor job hiding the motivation for this.

Obviously, the girl in the video is wearing a red dress while the males are black and white or grey - in other words, men are bland and boring.
The other girl wears a thunder on her t-shirt.
fixed that for them

I just saw this, and I think that we need to get organized and do something about this quickly. Even if we can't stop it, we should at least try to get into positions of power so that we can fight fire with fire.