Best meme

im no longer happy. i got no one never had anyone in the first place . how about all of you? any of you have a future of non-solitude?

i genuinely have no interest in knowing anyone 3d irl and wouldn't know how to if i did tbh

not missing much.
t. op

i had a couple 3d gf in hs and it was pretty dumb i hate 3d women

liar

they were fat goth girls and one of them smelled and had bad teeth plus i was pretty cute in hs should've got on titty skittles and became a cam whore tbh

you sound gay

i would ==fuck== a /cuteboy/ and also like to be one but lost that asset and now cultivate an SS aesthetic so i can claim a cute fag of my own maybe one day but also Satania is my gf

were you always gay?

yeah but didn't realize it until after hs like an idiot

older you get the worst it becomes. yah.

Being a camwhore to attract woman is bad.

Woman can easily fall in love with your image especially if you are good looking. This can wreck up their mind.

Jews for example used and sill use artificially hyped male idols to destroy western white females mind. They do the same in South Korea with the countless South Korean boy bands and idols. This all has a really negative effect on the overall females society and leads to lonely toxicity of woman in general.

Yes, you got it

you misunderstand, friend, i would not be a camwhore to attract women but to attract orbiters and money

fixed it for you

why is this meme so painful?

Unlikely. For a while, I could find friends, but I could never keep them. Eventually, they'd just become less available, then they'd fade away. Later, I realized I was being ghosted.

Now when people invite me to things, I assume they're either doing so out of pity (it's very obvious I lead a solitary life), or because they don't yet see in me whatever it is that has caused so many people to want out of my life. So I don't bother anymore. I beg off, plead that I have "prior plans", which they all know is a lie but are polite enough to accept, at least to my face.

If I didn't have to work, I'd probably go weeks or months without interacting with people in real life, not counting clerks at the grocery store.

I don't know why this happened or what's wrong with me. I was a little shy growing up, but I had friends all through high school and college, so I don't think I'm autistic.

Eventually, I'd like to get some land in an extremely rural location and try to live off it. If I don't do that, I suspect I'll just become a shut-in in some urban area, eventually dying in a tiny apartment and rotting until someone notices the smell or my corpse juice leaking into the apartment below. That strikes me as less dignified than just freezing to death in the boonies and being eaten by a bear or something. At least I could do some good for the bear.

I got someone.
In fact, i got a lot of people, but it doesn't make you less lonely.
You need to improve yourself and keep those things at bay in your head.

I have a gf so cute you wouldn't beleive. I even unironically posted a pic of her here once. But nobody commented or even noticed her. no, not some 2D anime shit, live girl, flesh and blood and not retarded

because she is ugly

if she was over 16 I'm not surprised because this place is mostly pedos

>no, not some 2D anime shit, live girl, flesh and blood and not retarded
so your 3DPD was some ugly well known whore, and you have it in for pure 2D girls, why?

this is probably the sad truth

Because it's the truth, user, and the future too.

hmmmm

This world is total shit. Nothing of the slightest value exists here.

Would be better if a few billion surplus men could be killed off maybe.

If you think the world is shit already, by that mentioned logic it would not improve the world. It may would make it even worse.

Why are leftypol memes as shit and forced as Kennedi?