How can an average looking guy get sum fug?

How can an average looking guy get sum fug?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
8ch.net/b/res/7565165.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post dick and body and i can tell you whether or not i'd suck you off no homo

meep meep money tbh no homo

Ask a girl if she wants to fuck. Works more often than you might think. Only trick is you have to be kinda friendly and fun. Doesn't work if you're a creep.

do what everyone else here does
buy a fleshlight and tape a cartoon of a little girl over the top of it

/thread

Don't be insecure with women, it helps when you keep in mind that they are weak and worthless. They only fuck with men who have self-esteem. Also women don't put any effort in anything dating-related, so you have to keep her entertained and do most of the talking.

Never fall for their games, they will try to test you on several occasions, just ignore it. Never be too nice, don't act like a white-knight or a "nice guy gentleman", they will think that you are a pussy if you are too nice.

If you are a virgin, never ever tell a bitch that you are. If you are honest she won't fuck you for several reasons, example: She doesn't want to have disappointing sex with a virgin that might cum early and doesn't know how to fuck, she will say "your first time is supposed to be something special" or some shit like that to avoid it. She will also think that you are a wimp since you've never fucked.

But if you are over 20 and still asking for advice on how to get pussy you are most likely fucked for life and not cut out to make it unless you pay a hooker or commit to a cucked relationship both options are not really self-respecting.

I just need some basic tactics. Every time i try i end up being led on for way to long or in the friend zone.

Most guys tend to overestimate their looks, which means you're probably actually below average-looking.
So good luck getting a gf

This

youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0

Paying for sex is probably your best bet. It's not a good idea to even talk to roasties casually any more because they will accuse you of rape.

I'm still offering a rate, OP.

It's not that guys overestimate their looks, is that since the entire system is set up to have men serving women and doing all the work in the relationship, women just get to sit there and have their pick of the litter. They have more options for less work, so they consistently get men that are more attractive than them. Men almost always get women below their level of attractiveness, unless they have money, of course.

Personality and humor is what I like dunno abt other grills. Most are shallow.

Just Holla Forums yourself tbqh

lol you can't

You can't

8ch.net/b/res/7565165.html

Rape