Paul Joseph Watson Warning of False Flag Attacks in October

Saw Paul Joseph Watson's AMA on Reddit, and seemed pretty alarming. The Clintons are wounded and desperate, an empire three decades in the making at risk. An act of desperation is very, very possible considering the lengths to which some people, especially the clinton's, will go to in a final attempt to get what they want.

Are the Clintons desperate enough to go through with something like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LIkwV
youtube.com/watch?v=UWTmPOx_iec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is she alive sucking some jewish cock in a bunker in israel?

Yes. Absolutely. An animal is most dangerous when it is cornered, and the Clinton's and the globalists are absolutely cornered right now. While we should be happy about Trump winning the polls recently, we should still be absolutely vigilant about any and all dirty tricks that can happen in the next months. My biggest worry is that the learned that one false flag murder will not do anything from the Jo Cox thing so they will do something even more nefarious and false flag a shooting or a terrorist attack or something from an "alt-right Trump supporter"

I'm pretty sure that at this point false flags are going to happen.

But Jo Cox didn't stop Brexit and the Media has less and less viewers every single day.

CNN - Princeton Professor: "Something Shocking" Will Happen Next Month In The Presidential Race

archive.is/LIkwV

they will do it, and if it does not work, then they will organize another one where trump is assassinated by some "racist supporter" that was upset by some thing Trump said in defense of jews or niggers

Hmm, let's say a USA plane is shot down in Syria by "ISIS" so USA strikes back and attacks Russian forces. A crisis appears, so, could elections be postponed until things are resolved?

nope. not even in a civil war.

Good luck killing Trump.

He's not about to ride through a city in an open air car and he hired the best security money can buy(on top of the SS)

Here's PJW talking about it on Infowars.

youtube.com/watch?v=UWTmPOx_iec

(Checked)

Ironically if you start a war with Russia you're likely risking a Civil War. If the economy collapses you're risking a Civil War. If social issues continue you're risking Civil War.

There is practically no scenario they can orchestrate at this point without creating a two front war, one of which would be a Civil War similar to the Bolshevik Revolution. We're reaching a peak across the spectrum in which things can only continually get worse until some kind of conflict breaks loose. After that it'll just be a cascading effect of other ills going wrong in society. A chain reaction.

Last I checked Putin had a lower disapproval rating than Trump OR Hillary. I don't think America is going to buy a war with Russia. Not the parts of it that would do all the lifting and the dying at least.

Record corrected. Thank you for your support, we will deposit ¤0.06 for your wife's son.

We need to keep archives of everything, and find ways to counter attack.

DO IT AGAIN, BASED TOMMY

Warn everyone it's Hillary pushing for WWIII. She admitted it, after all her promised retaliation Russia.

October is going to be a train ride through Hell.

Are you dyslexic? The user was saying Putin has a lower disapproval than the presidential candidates, meaning it would be harder for the (((war merchants))) to sell a Russian war to the American civilians.

Jesus fucking Christ, that formatting is eye cancer. Now I know the user who double spaces his fucking sentences is Paul "blame anyone but the kikes" Joseph Watson.

Sure I am, I will an hero.

I've already warned my entire family.
Everytime they flip to Syria news when I'm around, I make sure to tell them that it's completely orchestrated, especially the latest convoy bombings.

I had a three hour sit down with a relative and broke down the two major possibilities, including balkanization and the disastrous effects of forcing the union on separatist regions.

Things are happening at an increasing rate, and the reddit shit is pretty spot on.
His predictions are similar to my own, short term predictions.

Things are looking up.
I wouldn't worry too much about who wins or looses, because no matter what, our ideas will spread like wildfire and our dreams will become reality.

absolutely, they couldn't give a damn about long term consequences, just look at how shitty their obvious assassinations are

Deplorable stuff, OP.

FTFY

And you already know the answer to that question. They will sure as hell try to incite that if they do not get caught, Giffords or Cox style.

Seeing as she was a leading voice in having Israels attacks on Palestine classed as terrorism and called for a boycott on all Israeli goods and services I doubt it.
It's more like they killed two birds with one stone. Shut her up, and stoked sympathy for the remain campaign.

I don't think a rodney king style video would have the effect they hope for.

look, they are seeking emotional appeal.
the RK video had the effect it had because private videos of major events was rare back then.
now, every phone has a camera, and even leftards have seen the knock-out-game videos and WSHH videos.

it doesn't wake them up, but they have seen it and are desensitised to them.

So, a nobody killing a nobody on tape wouldn't sway the large masses.
no matter what he wears.

A guy in full blown nazi regalia wouldn't work, Trump just has to say "we won over these people in WW2, we are going to make race relations better, Obama and Hillary has done a terrible job" etc, etc.

For a Joe Cox killing to work, the victim would have to be a beloved and famous democrat.

someone who is associated with puppies and apple pie.

problem is… there are no one like that in the Democratic party.

Michelle obongo?
nope, and where was the SS?
Debbie Wasserman Schultz?
Little lying feather-hair?
and so on…

they don't have any beloved public figure that can die on camera.

so the guilty by association attack plan is pretty much doomed to fail before it is done.

I think they were planning this all along irrespective of the election because the financial system is on the verge of collapse.

If anything, the threat of Trump winning will speed up the trigger pull.

false flags? nah. they will try to kill him, that's for sure. he is a huge stone in the way of the nwo cabal, he threatens to derail their entire timeframe. and the devil knows he is running out already. so yes, my guess is there will be an attempt, or more likely, several, but on a (((professional))) level. typical kikery.