Would you love to have a cow tit fuck buddy or a digimon?

would you love to have a cow tit fuck buddy or a digimon?

small tits best tits tbh

mep mep [insert reddit approved comment] tbh no homo

Oh my god digimon! I want one forever!

meep meep only dicks for me tbh no homo

I want a cookie

I created my own digimon when I was in 8th grade hoping it would become real like in tamers… After high school I left heartbroken because it never occurred.

Don't forget your milk, familiah!

Best tits are harem with one 10/10 tit of every kind.

投稿する際に不明なエラーが発生しました!()

Verdammte Scheiße! Weebschwein, Raus!

The actual Digital Monsters in Digimon are overrated. However, the lolis in Digimon are severely underrated. But I guess if I have to choose a Digimon, I'd have to pick Fairymon, because she's actually a loli, even though she's not the best loli in the series by any means.

:^) + :3 = ?

I wish Elecdrimon would kick your ass >:'3

It's okay, you can still become a Chosen Child. You just have to get possessed by the ghost of a Super-Ultimate level Digimon and go to a third dimension that makes dreams real and use that power to break open the boundary to the Digital World. You'll die, but it's okay because you become a spirit that will protect the Digital World forever.

What I'm more concerned about is

The mary sue shit made her disgusting… but you DO know that there was a "love interest" implied by the creators between her and her brother. As a matter of fact, that episode (when Tai goes back to the human world for one day) was censored in most other countries.

let me find the link of that "incest" video (not them actually fucking, but explaining from primary source: director)

I know. They practically made it canon in the latest movie.

shit, really?

wtf is wrong with japan? you would think a decade or two into "current year" would make them stop having that shit in digimon.

top kek, seeing how her character went to shit after season 1, it's sad that this is true.

I would work her udders with a little mallet like a schnitzel.

she looks like a cumskin

Hands down, Digimon

this is no a renamon pron thread

why choose when we can have both?

Not gonna lie, cow titted Digimon here. It's fucking hilarious watching assblasted weebs and furfags post cartoons as a substitute for real aggression.

cow titted fuck buddy OR digimon

People in this thread have good taste