FUCKING BASED

it's not horrible tho
it's absolutely tbh, tbh

the b and the h are pretty horrible

play stupid games win stupid prizes tbh

i KNEW i could b8 you with a tbh thread
i fucking knew it. how you been?

lil bitch, you can't fuck with me if you wanted to tbh no homo

Pretty busy the last few days, but mostly good. I got asked to be a backup speaker at a devotional, and I agreed to do it thinking no one would drop out so I wouldn't have to speak. Of course I get a call 30 minutes before the devotional telling me that I'm speaking. It was my second time speaking in front of a large group.

that's cool. i don't like speaking to a crowd, but i can do it when i have to. my cabin is coming along nicely. i finished the prep work for the floor, and i'll be putting the siding up hopefully in the next month

good work.
I'm always nervous leading up to it, but once I get up in front of the pulpit and look out at the crowd the nervousness leaves me completely. This time I was completely unprepared to speak, I didn't write out any bullet points or anything. It was all off the top of my head. I had quite a few people come up to me afterwards to shake my hand and tell me how great I am at speaking. And girls coming up to tell me that they felt the spirit greatly while I spoke.

very cool. funny thing about sermons. people get what they need to from them. ask after the service what you spoke about, and you'll get as many different answers as there were audience members.
yeah, i'll bet they did. kek. "felt the spirit" amirite?

i didn't really make the thread for you. i was just bored

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE BITCH? FIGHT ME IRL tbh no homo

meep meep sometimes I still masturbate to when my mom's boyfriend molested me tbh no homo

(((esoteric 69))) confirms based memories of an esoteric origin

bump

based bump tbh no homo

Yeah, it's a really cool thing. Same with scriptures in the Bible or Book of Mormon. Different things just stick out to you depending what is going on in your life at the time. Very good for personal development.
I love it when Mormon girls tell me that. I take it as the best compliment that can be given, it basically means that they feel that God is telling them that you are a great person and that the things you are saying are true. I know exactly what they mean though, you just feel something different.

speaking of mormon girls, what progress with the skinny brunette? i swear to god i will steal her from you

I spent time with her after church on Sunday, and last night at the activity I prepared. The more I'm around her the more she seems to be warming up to me. Last night was especially good. The husband and wife whose house we had the activity at were really interested in me. They just couldn't believe I was such a recent convert with the way I present myself. They asked me to tell my conversion story. That was what my talk on Sunday was about as well, but the girl I like didn't stay for that. So I was really glad to be able to tell it again for her, since I know she hasn't heard it.

godspeed hex. remember, barefoot and pregnant

The only thing holding me back is the lack of a job. The good news is that's something we talked about last night, and she was very sympathetic. She said she had a very similar experience when she first moved here trying to get a job, and that she knows how tough it is but she knows I will find something soon. If someone would just give me an interview I know I'd have a job that day. The more I'm asked to speak publicly the more I can tell that I have some sort of special ability to speak. It draws people to me, and I don't really know why. I just know I need a chance.

hitler 2.0 tbh
i gotta go for now. take care tbh

It was good talking to you. See you around.

Little girls tbh

was that supposed to make sense? because it didn't