Supreme Court Second Amendment Case Could Overrule Heller Decision in 2017

Cross posting from /k/

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/20/supreme-court-second-amendment-case-overrule-heller-2017/

archive.is/1A6hD

Other urls found in this thread:

constitution.org/mil/cs_milit.htm
constitution.org/mil/maltrad.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My funs are ready.

That as much as getting cheated in the election would be my line in the sand.

Obviously if Hillary wins they will institute gun control and hate speech laws the next year. That is why this election is so important.

Trump better tweet this. There is hardly a US politician alive that can beat the Second Amendment People vote.

Someone tell him.

The wording of the second amendment is perfectly clear if you aren't being intentionally disingenuous for ideological purposes, and if people don't like it, they can make a new amendment nullifying it, by going through the amendment process as outlined in the constitution.

But no, these fucks have to get what they want, right now, and fuck the rules.

It's sickening that we've gotten to the point where the supreme court can de-facto throw out any bit of the constitution it wants, laws and elections be damned.

This sort of shit is what brought me here in the first place, and as long as this shit keeps happening, I am never going to not be fucking pissed.

and
It's like being stuck between a kosher rock and Belz.
Jew #1 wants China-tier gun laws. Jew #2 is working towards Jew #1's goal while being as subtle as possible.

Here is from the "man that saved the 2nd amendment" own words about our 2nd amendment right. Fucking traitorous.

I'm glad we all seem to be on the same page about this. Make no mistake, if by some horror Trump loses the election, then the day that clinton's lackey in the Supreme Court votes against the 2nd Amendment will be when the day of the rope begins.

Unless some fuckery happens before that date, but now it is certain that 2017 under clinton will be the year.

The day they go for funs is the day they go 6 feet under.

I wonder if close to the end of all this, the final jews will be in the gas production industry.
They'd make a killing.

cue line about 1776

At least we won't be pussyfooting around the issue and living in this hell. Either we win here and now, or we lose and won't need to be burdened with the meek and debased 'people' that would inherit the Earth.

You /k/ guys need to contact the NRA directly.

They will shill Trump with their massive phonebanking like never before after witnessing this.

Figured I'd dump these before the inevitable
muh drones and muh tanks faggot shows up. Daily reminder that the US military has been repeatedly been BTFO by tunnel zipperheads and illiterate mudslides with outdated equipment.

Motherfuckers back in those days owned fucking frigates with cannons and everything back in the day, with which they'd wage their own campaigns of piracy against the cargo vessels of the nation's enemies, with the blessing of the US government.

You were allowed to own a fucking fully armed, equipped, and staffed naval warships back then.

"In common use" my ass.

This. It could be the straw that broke the camel's back for a few of the Gary Johnson/Never Trump cucks, i.e. "a vote for a third party = no gunz", because we all know Clinton Supreme Court nominees are definitely going to use some Talmudic lawyering to argue that yes, the Founding Fathers really did think that only government goons should own goons

should own guns*

There's also knowing that a lot of the US Military, the Marines as my example since it's my branch, are not going to go kick in their community's doors or shoot their parents. And they certainly aren't going to ignore the "…enemies foreign and domestic" portion of the Constitution we swore to uphold.

Fucking kikes, this is why they want federalized police.

Did you not read where the constitution says muskets, goy?

When the US government does something it always goes full retard with super retard strength.

If the US government bans guns and nobody complies it will delegitimise the authority of the government.

Oh great, and Scalia is dead while fucks like ginsburg live. Sadly I think people will still say "Its just a conspiracy theory, they cannot really take your guns" even when this shit is blatantly appearing.

Yup. My favorite part is when the ATF said the 2nd amendment was about hunting and sportsmanship.

May I remind you that the president of the NRA supported the 1934 NFA, 1938 NFA, 1968 GCA.
Also the Conservative "god" Ronald Regan supported gun control.
and
They are still against us. Don't trust the controlled opposition.
TWO SIDES OF THE SAME SHEKEL. REMEMBER THIS.

The entire corps would pretty much defect over night. Hell, I don't see any sizable number of grunts from any branch going along with gun seizures. My primary concern would be the chairforce, but they wouldn't last that long once there is no infantry to protect supply lines.

Another argument I see is

The NRA cucks out for every major legal fight, they're shit tier and their support base is fudds
GoA is far better

You guys are missing the major issue here. If this does occur, it will be under the next president.

If trump wins, he will be forced to fill the spot. If the 2nd amendment is struck down, hes to blame (even though its not his fault directly). He will be fucked.

its a guaranteed insurance that if trump wins 2016, hes fucked in 2017 instantly.

Man, early America was so based. Too bad everything went horribly wrong. But now we have the opportunity to become the heroes who fix everything. We can't let our people down.

Trump being fucked in that way is unavoidable, not much to be done but vote Trump and hope the new SCotUS doesn't fuck us over.

The NRA will fight against this, and you will note that the NRA of 1968 is not the NRA of today. In 1977 there was essentially a revolt within the group and it took a hard turn towards protecting gun rights, which it has done with only 2 major failures since 1977. The NRA under LaPierre will not let this go unchallenged, and I can almost guarantee that they already have the spam mail ready, citing this very court case.

No, it's not a guarantee at all. He will put someone pro 2A on the bench, and that person will know exactly why he is sitting there and will do his job properly. It will be a major victory for President Trump. The only way this will result in terrible things is under a clinton dictatorship.

GOIN' DOWN

The second says "Shall not infringe" it's very fucking explicit. If they want to "infringe" they shall eat lead

It sounds like this cuts both ways and that the court could just as easily strike down multiple current gun laws. This election really is for everything.

The jews and liberals have been advancing the interpretation that the 2nd amendment only applies to regulated militias. This means that if their interpretation wins, only (((well regulated))) militias will be allowed.

Start one with a constitutional lawyer?

They've been infringing for a very long time, but yes, we are getting close to the last straw. FBI is corrupt, DoJ is corrupt, whole fed gov, whole media, everything has been shown to be a corrupt kike mess, and they'll all fucking pay.

They can't do that when the quotes of the US Founder Fathers themselves make it perfectly clear what militia meant

Read the federalist papers. The people who wrote the constitution literally argued that the militia is the people.

constitution.org/mil/cs_milit.htm

I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials.
— George Mason, in Debates in Virginia Convention on
Ratification of the Constitution, Elliot, Vol. 3, June 16, 1788

It's very telling that out of every single amendment, the US founding fathers only unanimously agreed on the Second.

Hillary means there will be a civil war. She will pass and push shit that will push enough people past the line

To add to that, it's almost comical how it works. They simply do their job wrong, on purpose. That's all there is to it. When presented with an obvious question of constitutionality, they just pick the answer that is most favorable to their political leaning rather than the correct answer. I guess the founding fathers never saw that as a possibility, nor that presidents would intentionally staff the supreme courts with justices inclined to do so. It's probably the biggest flaw in the US constitution, and I'd definitely support some kind of amendment geared towards correcting that, though I'm not sure exactly what that would look like in practice.

I haven't been hearing that from lawyers, but people in shitty commiefornia, they are everywhere. It has to be one of the main arguments for these people. Mother jones has some shitty article interpreting the 2nd amendment.

The supreme court has judicial review, it can interpret things differently. Correct me if I am wrong, but they could say they interpret it differently and reverse previous rulings. I think at the least a liberal court would try to tack on that those admitted at any time into a mental institution are not allowed guns, this is their chance to limit the 2nd amendment in some way if not entirely.

Bump.

was the vote 5 - (((4))) ?
wild guess
pure coincidence

bump for importance

Even I can interpret clearly
pretty explicit
You become very aware of what fundamental inalienable rights are when you don't have them.

t. ausfag ( we desperately need 1st, 2nd and 5th amendments here ).

The Marines will definitely help the civilians. The Army might be a split.

The other two will, by and large, side with the globalists. The issue is that they have tech.

All I can say Seppos is don't go quietly into the night like us Aussies did.
If they want to tyrannically strip the right to overthrow said tyranny, revolt is your only option.

Trump wins:
BLM and illegal aliens riot
Civil war

Shillary wins: (vote rigging)
alt right, deplorables riot
Cilvil war

pick one
Oh shit both lead to civil war

Show this to all of your cuckservative family members who are still on the fence about Trump.

And are accustomed to killing civilians, collateral damage and all.

tfw

Good.

Nobody needs a rocket launcher to defend themselves, and nobody hunts with an assault rifle.

A shotgun is just as deadly. Enough with the death fetishists and their toys.

THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL

WEW government confirmed for not being allowed to bear arms

0/10; reported.

kinda meh tbh lad

Do you even oath?

Marbury v. Madison, 5 US 137,(1803) "The Constitution of these United States is the supreme law of the land. Any law that is repugnant to the Constitution is null and void of law."

Murdock v. Penn., 319 US 105, (1943) "No state shall convert a liberty into a privilege, license it, and attach a fee to it."

Shuttlesworth v. Birmingham, 373 US 262, (1969) "If the state converts a liberty into a privilege, the citizen can engage in the right with impunity."

Miranda v. Arizona, 384 U.S. 436, (1966) "Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation, which would abrogate them."

Norton v. Shelby County, 118 U.S. 425, (1886) "An unconstitutional act is not law; it confers no rights; it imposes no duties; affords no protection; it creates no office; it is in legal contemplation, as inoperative as though it had never been passed."

Miller v. U.S., 230 F.2d. 486,489 "The claim and exercise of a Constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime."

Brady v. U.S., 397 U.S. 742, 748,(1970) "Waivers of Constitutional Rights, not only must they be voluntary, they must be knowingly intelligent acts done with sufficient awareness."

Cooper v. Aaron, 358 U.S. 1, 78 S.Ct. 1401 (1958). "No state legislator or executive or judicial officer can war against the Constitution without violating his undertaking to support it." The constitutional theory is that we the people are the sovereigns, the state and federal officials only our agents."

I'm pretty sure government employees can be put in prison for even trying to infringe on rights.

Australia is under common law, and under common law some say "the private keeping of arms was completely guaranteed by the common law as an 'absolute right of individuals,'". [1]

In England it used to be a requirement to have firearms for the defense of the realm.

I realize that the police won't recognize common law, and you'd still get in trouble for firearms, but the question is if that is because of corruption (caused by ignorance or otherwise) that needs to be fixed by laws restraining the government from infringing on your God given and common law rights to self-defense and firearms.

Governments like to subvert peoples' rights by tricking them into contracts with the state, or thinking that they're required to follow all the statutes and codes just because they say so.

They'll use so called "mass shootings" as the impetus and emotional cover to unlawfully take innocent peoples' rights away.

[1]constitution.org/mil/maltrad.htm

They will all be kill.

nice trips, senpai

this is exactly what the 2nd amendment is for in the first place

when fuckers start dropping dead, they'll toe the line until they start to feel safe again, and then our descendents will have to start dropping fuckers themselves

pffft

I'm hearing /k/arrier.

So, Hillary wins, we go to war.

I getcha.

I can only stock so much ammo for fucks sake.

I am at the point where I am avoiding target practice to buy more ammo.

I have been buying 30 extra cans of Tuna every months since last September and bought some Rain Barrels.

I just measured my windows for plywood. I have also stocked up 600 pounds of bricks for free.

I don't feel even close to prepared. I haven't eaten out in a month to get my emergency and bug out bags up to par.

I have been selling any collectibles and childhood stuff nonstop since since June.

I need new Radial Tires, gotta upgrade for the happening.

I still need a good CB radio.

Soon, I am just going to start scouting and stalking other preppers and will probably just kill them and take their shit if it goes down. It's all so tiring.

Now americans be a retard stupid shithole like the EU and Britain. Now you can take over an entire town with only one gun and a few bullets on your own if you decide to be a terrorist.

You mean an overglorified hissy fit?

Get a real shortwave radio faggot, CB is useless as shit and full of retards. Get and Unlocked Yaesu FT857D. Full 1.8-54MHZ coverage. Use it on the echo charlie bands. Get non US controlled propaganda news from other shortwave stations in other countries. This prepper fad is useless and so is the shit you're hoarding.

Their blood will run in the streets.

And common law is overruled by statute, e.g, the laws passed by parliament outlawing guns.

You dont need to be constitutional lawyer to know what SHOULD NOT BE INFRINGED means.

REPEAL NFA, HEIL TRUMP, PRAISE KEK

If not, how deeper you let them show it up you ass until you start revolution, Americans?

Not lawfully.

Odd how people think the government can write up some new codes or statutes and everyone supposedly is automatically subject to them, as if they're a slave or employee.

This case really only becomes an issue if for some reason Trump isn't elected, however if he is, then this case may actually be beneficial to gun rights as it could prevent some people from losing their ability to own a firearm due to "having one bad day".

A leftist will jump at any chance to say that you're unstable- mentioned online that you want to kill yourself because you're waifu is shit? Sorry, no jokes allowed, no more guns for you.

This case could be used to prevent such frivolous a bastardization of the law.

Bump for sticky.

Very important

So if Hillary wins then the best case scenario is that the NSF is formed. If Trump wins, then all is good, if not, better for gun rights.

If it occurs, Trump is in charge of the executive branch which is essentially every police and military branch in the country.

He can simply sign an executive order to ignore the supreme court, and tbh I don't see cops being too comfortable going door to door in any neighborhood trying to confiscate firearms.

I personally will take at least 3 with me.

If you live in AZ by the border you do, cartels have helicopters to go over and drop drugs and WILL fire on U.S. citizens.

#StingersForAll