Brit/pol/ #1236 - D/C posters officially exiled edition

Copied links because I'm a lazy cunt

Asian Ukip candidate 'called fellow Muslim a 'f***ing foreigner' who should 'go back to where you came from' in Tesco car park row'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3798249/Ukip-candidate-called-fellow-Muslim-f-ing-foreigner-came-Tesco-car-park-row.html

Sharia May: 'All 27 will sign up to a Brexit deal with us

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/19/theresa-may-rounds-on-eu-leaders-who-criticise-brexit-telling-th/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3797403/You-ve-got-no-choice-trade-deals-tell-posturing-EU-leaders.html

SNP Rebels welcome Brexit after abandoning Party line

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/20/scottish-nationals-abandon-party-line-on-brexit-to-welcome-economic-opportunities/

Tanned European appears before judge for nail bomb plans in London

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3796556/Old-Bailey-appearance-teen-accused-plotting-Buckingham-Palace-attack.html

Sharia May meets (((Goldman))) Sachs to discuss Brexit

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/20/may-meets-goldman-sachs-discuss-brexit/

VIDEOS

Latest Nigel interview on Hardtalk: youtube.com/watch?v=584WhsDM0Pw

UKIP Leader Diane James Q&A: youtube.com/watch?v=K_Gaoq9cy-Y

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3799092/Betting-scam-staff-ordered-rape-clients-cash-cheated-OAPs-millions-led-victims-committing-suicide.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ENeCYwms-Cc
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/20/us/oklahoma-tulsa-police-shooting/index.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/20/the-uk-art-market-can-soar-after-brexit/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659244/Luvvies-lament-Bitter-stars-line-tweet-abuse-ill-informed-economically-illiterate-decision-feared.html
archive.fo/Hf3w0
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/20/european-union-sue-britain-tries-negotiate-free-trade-us-canada/
express.co.uk/news/politics/712715/quit-EU-single-market-hold-world-trade-talks-former-diplomat-george-raby-UK
thesun.co.uk/news/1821588/new-immigration-plan-to-let-only-30000-skilled-eu-workers-into-britain-every-year/
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/may-pledges-troops-and-100m-to-keep-migrants-out-of-europe-cjvbzg7x2
archive.fo/fFSTT
thesun.co.uk/news/1740960/jobless-couple-with-eight-kids-says-family-have-been-neglected-by-council-who-only-offered-five-bedroom-house/
oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner
archive.is/FE7LW
strawpoll.me/11270608
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/20/guardian-attacks-sex-assault-victim-declares-europes-migrant-rape-epidemic-made/
youtube.com/watch?v=cByv5cLlgHQ
badnewsaboutchristianity.com/gi0_vandalism.htm
order-order.com/2016/09/21/jez-looking-for-jews-to-appear-in-labour-ppb/
en-gb.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/10157731913910725/
twitter.com/AusAesthetics/status/778562926340808705
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/19/brexit-means-brexit-foreign-secretary-polish-ambassador
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-19/brexit-talks-face-veto-pressure-as-poland-concerned-over-workers
theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/05/poland-wants-to-play-intermediary-for-brexit-talks-says-deputy-pm
archive.fo/MzK6Y
archive.fo/mDHDg
archive.fo/oI1EE
poal.me/nk7d9v
poal.me/onmtpf
youtube.com/watch?v=RDqg36RC4bo
archive.is/EY7Ni
bbc.com/news/business-37428764
cf.c.ooyala.com/4zMnNrNTE69gmcxdP6fDfevj4GKVVnQ5/DOcJ-FxaFrRg4gtDEwOjEzYzowODE7pG?_=mmtgvytoxdq3p1kvgqfr
standard.co.uk/news/crime/south-london-trio-kidnappethugs-kidnapped-woman-and-battered-her-with-metal-bat-and-knuckleduster-in-a3350561.html
standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-chief-tells-uk-you-cant-have-your-cake-and-eat-it-a3350296.html
attn.com/stories/11285/hillary-clinton-thanks-woman-shattering-sti-stigma-in-letter
openoffice.org/
ukipdaily.com/brexit-now/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PLZ MODS DON'T KILL THREAD

The mods are being faggots tbh

I don't like shitposters but banning and deleting any post that doesn't suck Polish dick is fucking retarded

Much better.

Shitskins aren't "asians" and never will be, you jenkum guzzling faggot.

this thread needs more diversity tbqh

smh

Nigel is the only good pic

Pick one, faggot, then go jump off big ben.

Is that why you never make threads about them?

Ok then.

Good lad.

Don't plead like that, it's undignified.

Hating pakis goes without saying.

It's the tranny, just banned him again.

Where?

So the tranny faggot is the one confirmed for trying to crash brit/pol/ with no survivors. Just because the faggot got himself perma banned he wants to ruin it for the rest of us. Selfish bastard.

Because there are no Pakis here to b8, when will you learn.

Don't you know if you don't want to kill every single Germanic on earth you're a jerrycuck?

The tranny is usually the one doing the "mummy" posting too. Complete fucking cancer. Mummy/trap/jerrycuck/harris. All the same faggot pretty much, maybe one or two other people as well.

Not making excuses for the b8 shitposters, just explaining why that's never the case.

Indeed, the b8 is tired now tbh.

Make Brit/pol/ Great Again

Oh, I almost forgot, "civic nationalism posting." Same 2-3 people constantly shitposting it. They just use whatever irritates you guys the most then spam it. They use a lot of IPs to astroturf as well. If you report it, I normally ban it.

You're like 5 months behind tbh Civic nationalist posting stopped months ago

And if youtube comments are anything to go by the amount of "Ironic" shitposters on brit/pol/ is probably at bare minum about a dozen or so people

Doesn't matter when it stopped. It's the same group of faggots who ruin Brit/pol/ for the rest of the anons, and that's important for the brit anons to know. Thirty posts of "mummy mummy mummy" isn't banter, it's infantile bullshit and has no place on Holla Forums.

tbh the south is better than the north

It's nice to know a mod is doing something about that shite. It has been pure anarchy for too long and driven a lot of people away I think.

Just curious are you actually going to start moderating stuff we say about eastern European immigration???

Because I'm not gonna lie if that's the case it's a bit fucked up

You really shouldn't censor a completely legitimate grievance that us English are having at the moment

I don't hate most Polish, Romanians, Bulgarians etc but I'd be lying if I said that I don't think they compress lower income wages and bring crime into the country that otherwise wouldn't really exist here

HULLO, i'd like to talk about the fact that you think you can talk about the ziomatrix in my town daftie. you see laddie there is a saying, around this local town, they say, "when BIG joe owens comes you best be go-ins" get it lad? we don't want any of this holocaust, richard spencer daftie shiet around here. let me tell you something laddy, when you are out there in your skull mask, thinking your a big show and all that and something else, IM in your local town picking up the trash and networking and everyones saying hullo to big joe owens, your mum is giving me a good blowin'

Why did Owen close his youtube comments?

How long until he betrays the party lads

You're being a bit dense if you think the OPs we get about that are actually based on our grievances with that type of immigration, they make those threads purely to piss off both eastern europeans and yanks who post on Holla Forums, it's just another branch of d/c like harris posting that is posted because it can be seen as acceptable by us and piss everyone else off.

I dunno lad it seems like a slippery slope imo

We need to stop D&C but I'd prefer Brit/pol/'s identity remain mostly intact

We we're pretty isolationist/imperialist way WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY before Harrisposting even became a real "thing"

you guys need to come up with a simple line through the country. That is how we decided between North Jersey and South Jersey

Nigel's already disowned him

Why is he still in the party>

He clearly fucking hates being there

I swear I've heard of these places before…

I used to live in Burlington County. Fuck those North Jersey faggots

Which side is full of the oompa loompas?

REMINDER THAT ANYTHING NORTH OF GIBRALTAR SHOULD BE CONSIDERED NORTH

essentially all is lost to the orange people, but more are concentrated up north as it is people coming down from NY

During prom season literally every girl in NJ schools turns carrot orange after getting at least 3 spray tans

kek fucking hell

He doesn't hate being in the party. What does he lose? He's still pretty much living day-to-day as a Tory. All the other Tories still pretty much treat him as one of their own.

He just doesn't want himself to be the one to confess to the ruse i.e. admit he joined UKIP to use them as a tool because it'll look bad on him. The divorce will be messy and he wants UKIP to be the face of it and making the statements to the press.

I'm not even joking about the 3 tans. It was standard in my district that over a week every two days or so you get another tan until you have 2-3 tans. I told the girl I went with if she got more than one then I was cancelling the limo and trip to the jersey shore.

What do you think of mistresses?

Kennedy had one.

Tory plant. Cammie clearly put him there as a nuclear option to destroy UKIP, and May has her finger hovering over the red button in anticipation of GE 2020.

I want a good moral wife to raise a good white family with

that's just comical…why do they do it? it really doesn't look good at all

Welcome to modern Britain where staying in is as bad as going out. Just less mudslimes.

Which film was that?

very moral. same here lad

Like they say on south park, its a Jersey thing. Manly because of the guido culture. I told my girl if she was going to look like a degenerate a prom I was going to treat her like one. It is amazing how you can keep a woman in line that way

I want to have at least two wives, at the same time.

I just feel like it's boring with just two people. And your wife's going to have a girl friend anyway.

Krampus

fuck off rasheed

Eat hyper weapon maggot

would you treat her right goys?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Fuck that.

I always find it hilarious when a woman says she doesn't want to be judged on her looks.

I guess I'll just have to judge her on the unborn child (probably shitskin) she's carrying.

I'd rather off myself

I think someone already beat you to it lad.

This is why you set your location to a shit hole like Northampton and browse. You find niggers every where.

when I get my first real job out of college I am going to pay a dating service. online dating is as fucked as real life dating

Paid means the company runs more bots and has fake profiles run by the company to respond to you. If you're using online dating you do the following things

Other wise you're fucked. You literally have to cradle snatch the little fuckers or the attention fucks them up.

I am talking the services you pay and they literally match you on dates based on your criteria. It isn't cheap

It's not cheap because they hire prostitutes lad. What kind of a person do you think uses those services?

I like this line tbh.

no, you have to find legit ones that everyone in them including the women have to pay into and is about finding someone to eventually marry, not just fuck

She's a lazy cunt who sits on her arse eating biscuits and staring at old people lad. Don't believe these cunts.

Why would any decent woman spend money to find a husband?

Why would a woman with enough money and desperation to do that not be deeply flawed or rich enough that you can't compete with her social circle and hypergamy?

because the good traditional women want a husband and not the hook up culture and are willing to pay good money to get a good man with a good job

That's not how this works lad. Those women are super desirable and are usually given away by their father as much as self selected.

What you're going to get is workaholic feminist cat ladies who want a husband but don't have time to invest in finding one.

it costs thousands of dollars. there are traditional women out there who hate the current way dating and everything works just as much as men. It is all about cutting out the shit

Traditional women do not have thousands of pounds to spare faggot.

What is so difficult to understand about this?

You will never get laid lad.
They will fleece you.

I don't know how much it costs the women just that it costs men that. Also, getting laid is easier than finding someone that is wife-worthy. Finally, my career path makes the path of being given away by a father possible

They. Will. Fleece. You.

A fool and his money.

tbh what won't though?

Any woman that would sign up for that is thinking cold and hard, lad.

It's cat lady central.

Those women are literally 1 in a million mate. 1 in a million is a liberal estimate. They're given to spotless manly men with good heritage and their father's company being handed to them when he gets too old to work it himself.

Listen to me and this other lad. You won't find a good wife this way. You will find a gold digger who will marry you for a year then fuck off with half your money and alimony payments. This is the same thing that happens with all the Russian bride type systems. No good woman needs those services so it's CEO cat ladies and gold diggers.

what do you mean by that?

then what do you suggest?

If I had an answer I would be doing it myself wouldn't I lad? I've pretty much sworn off finding a woman at this point. My generation is lost and I have no desire to invest in used goods.

Meeting women normally or via friends. Joining local interest groups.
You can't just throw money at the woman problem. It doesn't work like that.

I guess. I just was hoping there was a better option than the "throw a dart and hope you hit something" approach

She'd want 'a husband' - nothing less, nothing more. If that's alright with you, have at it tbh

I want a wife. I don't know what there is more than being a husband

No dice lad. Society has completely broken down and what's left is just fucked. But then even that is fucked because if she's that good she'll be taken by them.

You sounds like a naive kid who bought into the "just find a good woman" meme. Work on yourself, be the best you can be and don't give into whores wanting your dick until you find one who isn't a used up slut. If you live just to be someone's partner you will never be a complete person and that's how you A get dumped and B kill yourself when you get broken up right.

I'm not naive. I'm more at the point where I'll be earning 100k in about 5 years and I don't just want some hole. As I said before, getting fucked isn't hard. I just want to have a family

If that comes true, the women will flock to you.

Sadly, these will be the wrong women.
From what I've heard, only way to stand half a chance is to start going to church.

thats what I mean and thats probably what I will do. Religious girls seem the only way to go these days.

Catholic school girls are known for being complete whores for decades now. Do you think any other church is better?

I knew a pastors daughter who literally diddled her cousin and cam whored. Was "saving herself til marriage" virgin until she met a guy in high school, dated him and then forced her to suck his dick then probably raped her repeatedly. She was utterly fucked up and now she's Tumblr tier.

The church meme is again just a meme. If it was that easy then men would be flocking to churches. Instead you just find washed up sluts looking for redemption and ex addicts.

Protestant, lad

I was also thinking evangelical protestant christian or mormon

Remind me again how you're better? Also she was protestant. My point was that even the virgin church goers are whoring themselves online. When she was 14 she was having cyber sex with older men. Imagine what she would of done with todays tech

evangelical doesn't accept that stuff and mormons don't either

You sure are sounding very yankee around here lad.

Your few experiences of those women are shit m8. Let me explain.

There's a difference between a girl who was raised catholic then got to her teens and rebelled against it because of kike TV programming and a girl who has been catholic all along and never strayed.

Where do you find those girls, remote corners of the rainforest?

Way to miss my point you dumb nigger.

Your perfect religious girl does not exist. They're just as slutty as all the other girls are. The only difference is they lie about it and hide it from their families.

Even if you find a virgin girl how do you know she hasn't taken nudes and sent them out or sucked a nigger dick of 50?

I am a yankee who finds brit/pol/ 100 times more comfy than regular Holla Forums. I was actually considering moving to the UK until the migrants happened

If you want a good IRL gf/wife you just have to play the odds. That's all there is to it, it's a numbers game. Any thing else is pure cuckery.

GTFO.

make me

You call me the dumb nigger but you're the one repeating your point over and over like some kind of pavement ape. I think you're someone here to discredit us, probably that fag milo rolep[laying as a catholic. Get fucked m8.

Try harder Christfag. Religion does not change women's psychology. Our society lacks the ability to control women so religious women will be just as slutty.

You're searching for a goddamn unicorn.

Whatever.

(checked)
women raised in a strong religious communities are forced by what is acceptable in their community to act in a good moral manner. It is then the role of the husband to stay in a religious community and to hold her to it

They're not objectively better, they're exactly the same if not worse. Have you no idea about born again Christians?

As I pointed out this isn't true when I knew a girl raised exactly like that and her and her friends were all having cyber sex with older men online.

and if they needed to be exposed and made examples of to hold the rest of the women in line

So your idea is to expose every single woman in the country because they're all free to ride to do it and do so?

Mate, you have a blue pilled view on women. There is no magical super virginal women, feminism is female nature given political power. The sooner you wake up to the fact that women are all feminists by default unless controlled you're fucked. We live in a society that cannot control them so you have to accept that every woman out there is a whore if you're realistic. Welcome to the red pill on women.

Nope.
Why do you just repeat the same bullshit again and again? It doesn't make you any less wrong. You're just like a nigger going "nuh uh, nuh uh, nuh uh" on some worldstar video. Practically subhuman levels of conversation.

community not country

And people wonder why Holla Forums is becoming worthless to have a discussion on.

No difference. Women are women. They're all doing it while hating other women for doing it better than they can.

The issue with modern women is that they're constantly surrounded by men. In more traditional times, they'd stand meekly in the background while men took care of things. The default was no contact, with contact occurring mostly in specific instances of courtship. If a young man was talking to a young woman it would naturally be assumed that it was because he's interested (correctly so). Within a small tribe, word would get around if another man was encroaching on your territory. Things were fairly linear. Women could easily interpret who was in charge.

Now that that shit has pretty much gone straight out of the fucking window, you're pretty much doomed. Best hope is to find a woman who has nothing but female friends and a strong family background, or something, I don't know I'm drunk

Even with female friends and a strong family you're still having to compete with Instagram, facebook etc. How does 1 man compete with 100 beta orbiters?

This has never changed, no matter what the feminists say.

Men don't have a reason to interact with women they don't want to fuck. The problem is men no longer decide who can fuck and it's women instead.

No answer to that, really. Extreme dominance? - that doesn't tend to bode well, though. Social media is pretty much the death of western civilisation, as I see it. Especially with modern relationships being based so much on conversation - as soon as your talking points run out, some wordy bastard will come in and sway her with "the things she needs to hear", then it's all over I have experience

of course he's just as fucked eventually

Yes, everyone knows it, especially the women. They just naturally don't see it as their responsibility to control who may approach them. If they're approached it's natural that they should submit. If they weren't supposed to, someone would be stopping them, after all.

slow thread lads

Where is this from? Reminds me a lot of Corto Maltese

Fuck me yanks are insufferable… god the colonies were a mistake

test

Honestly there's no big motivation behind Carswell turning to UKIP other than his constituency turning purple and jumping ship before it sank so to speak.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3799092/Betting-scam-staff-ordered-rape-clients-cash-cheated-OAPs-millions-led-victims-committing-suicide.html

Are these people retarded

Do we have a based mod?

You know what that means.
Time to get /fit/

That won’t be forever, lad.

I am, lad.

That's right, lad. In 2 years I'll be slim and fit with a skirt of loose skin.

They've probably just fucked off back to /politics/ for a bit

They are BUT the nations low-witted members do need protecting. I would personally demand Israel pay reparations for facilitating emotional scars on vulnerable Anglo’s.

There is a line (apparently)
youtube.com/watch?v=ENeCYwms-Cc

(so close)
You can get that removed on the NHS, lad. You will have scars and stretch marks but that’s not TO bad.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Got a livestream set up going lads, should be able to stream QT with ease now

wew

nofap ends tonight, lads
and I was on such a good run

wew

I think it's Wednesday, lad

wew i just found an extra day

Glad Stefan is talking about the important issues.

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/20/us/oklahoma-tulsa-police-shooting/index.html

How hard is it to not leave your SUV in the middle of the street, then refuse to answer questions about it when asked by police, then reach into your pocket?

Also he a good boy he go to church every weekend apparently.

None of the women in that video are even Anglo

Lad, stop. I too >tfw no Anglo slag gf.

AmeriWogs: Not Even Once.

Such is life in London.

BASED RACE BAITING ANTI-WHITE TURK REPORTS ON IT

being stern works, lad.

The UK art market can soar after Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/20/the-uk-art-market-can-soar-after-brexit/

Where's the bomb under the economy?

Did Jo Cox die for nothing?

at least the gays became bishops in spite of being gay, not because of it.

time to reminisce

Bitter stars line up to tweet abuse at 'ill-informed' and 'economically illiterate' decision they feared
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659244/Luvvies-lament-Bitter-stars-line-tweet-abuse-ill-informed-economically-illiterate-decision-feared.html

HANSEN VS PREDATOR

Anglicans really are competing for the cuckoldry prize with the Catholics.

Disgusting.

Nobody can say Christianity isn't a cuck religion now. Orthodox might be exception but that's not the largest dominions nor the most powerful like Anglicans.

>>>/christian/310962

Farage for Archbishop tbh

Based white saviours.

Anglicans are much much worse

I'm surprised to see that on /christian/. Most of their threads these days degenerate into shit-flinging at anyone who so much as expresses doubt at Babelism.

I AM JUST A BIG BOY IN A BIG MAN'S BODY

Now it doesn't even fucking work

That's great for Russians.

I'm looking at the nearest Russian Orthodox church to me and they are, obviously, very heavily influenced by Russia.

I'm not Russian.

They're based in a part of the city that has a lot of immigrants. They won't share my anti-Immigration beliefs.

Yeah should be decent

Stop prioritising that over God.

Most threads seem to deteriorate into denomination bitching, not surprised that /christ/ emerged from all of it.

tbh I preferred when Hansen was nicer to the paedos. Kind of feel bad for them tbh.

Better start sucking those immigrant tootsies you cuck faggot.

If it's Gods plan to miscegenate the entire world then I want no part in his Church.

And this is why we call them Christcucks

i smiled and moved on.
but you gave him a (you)
you're the problem

Sorry lads

He finally gets it

absolvo

Wow thanks mods

We did it reddit

Evropa is saved.

Greek and Russian churches have always seemed friendly to anti-muslim and anti-third world immigration causes at least. But I agree, we would need a LOCAL Orthodoxy that puts LOCAL people first and isn't directly influenced by foreign governments.

gas all tripfags

Gas all >(1)'s

That's not true.

I'll test the theory

GET THE FUCKING POLES, PAKIS AND NIGGERS ON THE BOAT

AIN'T NO WHITE RACE IN THIS ANGLO SPACE

I honestly feel that Orthodoxy support is overblown in Russia. It seems like lip service. I mean how could it be anything else when Putin has placated filthy Muslims as his allies?

Are most of them spics?

Americans? Yes.

Not sure what they are. You can check out every episode. Only 3 so far.

It looks a lot more modern now, good he's back since Nonces have a lot more avenues to commit noncery

angelina jolie is a crazy ugly she bitch

wish he did several per episode tbh.

wew
WEW
Should have been purged tbh

2 mates of mine recently became vegetablists and now i've noticed they're always tired and grumpy all the time.

Why do people do this to themselves?

I cannot imagine being married to someone like that. Thank god for my right wing gf.

For good goy points.

'I'm ashamed to be British' Carey Mulligan blasts the UK for 'inaction' on migrant crisis

archive.fo/Hf3w0

Leave it to a woman to contradict herself in the same sentence.

Also:

Shame nothing happened.

She's the left's Ivanka Trump

no-one could have predicted this

Jon Voight's pretty right-wing, though.

Ivanka can actually do a job though.

Fuck this cunt.

Fuck the day of the rope. We're going to airdrop luvvies into the Congo naked.

EU MAD
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/20/european-union-sue-britain-tries-negotiate-free-trade-us-canada/

express.co.uk/news/politics/712715/quit-EU-single-market-hold-world-trade-talks-former-diplomat-george-raby-UK

Immigration
thesun.co.uk/news/1821588/new-immigration-plan-to-let-only-30000-skilled-eu-workers-into-britain-every-year/

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/may-pledges-troops-and-100m-to-keep-migrants-out-of-europe-cjvbzg7x2

I'm sick to death of actors, experts and bunch of other no nothing twats.

Who here bets she lives in a completely non-diverse area?

The entire contents of my wallet on it.

I know they probably have a minor's mental age but they're grown arse men FFS.

You know, your mind should change when you realise that the people saying they are minors lie, but nope. Ignorance is bliss.

BURN IN THE FIRED

STOP RE-POSTING LINKS

We should have our own catch a predator show lads,

We could call it "To nab a nonce"

To pinch a Paki

New York explosion: Sadiq Khan says terror attacks are 'part and parcel of life in a big city'

archive.fo/fFSTT

Is he hinting at a happening about to hit London?

Is there some kind of website that allows you to create these easily? I've seen a lot of these intros lately.

BASED MUSLIMS BRINGING THEIR CULTURE TO US

After Effects

This was posted a few threads back, lad.

Lad…

But seriously, it'd be pretty funny

Can't see what could go wrong.

Getting sick of this.

That's probably why they don't do it.
Has "To Catch A Predator" ever had a mozzie target?

He's not Russia has always been a multiethnic imperial nation. He has to placate various groups and keep them from tearing a very fragile nation apart.

a few I think. The most memorable one was the Indian who stripped down naked.

Now we just have to meme the resulting fallout.

Yeah they're the best

kek

There's enough fuel on the fire here as it is, the MSM running a show like that over here would be the spark that starts it.

Why do we give power to such dangerous men?
Oh yeah, London's a muslim colony now, that's why.

Kind of interesting now since you can probably look them up online and see what they're like. Then again I guess they might just delete such things if they get caught.

tbh I don't like yanks moderating our threads

Can SA just become a mod or something he'd help clean up their image by being the only one not over 250 pounds

pic related (posts with a red dot is the yank mod) getting angry that we don't just bend over and let the poles take over

The last thing we need is a bored thespian on a power trip.

How do you know hes a mod lad?

What could go wrong?

I'm assuming the thread that he killed was yet another harris thread, tbf to him it's getting to the point where it may as well be GCHQ creating those threads to d+c and destroy Brit/pol/

le tip 2 u 2

He could finally ban all those people looking for him to join them for a quicky in the knights templar.

no it was a just a thread with ukip posters

Does anyone else think White Nationalism is just a diluted version of regular nationalism?

Seems a bit globalist tbhf

hes in this thread lad ac19bb is id

Had no idea lad, tbh the endless harris posting is just tiresome /politics/-tier shittery now.

How fucking spacky can you get.

He's a yank lad

Fair point.

I just read all of his posts and I agree with him lad

If Harris/mummy/ginnie posting is all done by the same 3 people then he should gas them and ask questions later

I don't do Harris posting, lad

It's divisive nonsense that the threads don't need, though his polack point is completely off the mark.

Those three people can go. But poles are still stealing our jobs and filling our wheely bins for us.

i-is Ray posting still allowed?

Nothing is allowed, enjoy your ban.

When's Austria's election and Hungary's referendum again? Is it earlier than the American election?

As long as you get that shitting book out the image then sure

Why wouldn't it be?

Rayposting is good because it's not rooted in autistic cringe.

I've noticed the patterns in these posts and they'll force a meme to death that isn't funny in the first place

Ray Mears is a pretty slick guy, met him a few weeks back at a country fair, won't lie I was a bit star struck.

Tell us about it, user.

Where was that?

I met him when I was 14 and got his autograph.

One of the best days of my time tbh.

Christianity is the real Nihilism tbh.

Poo in the loo professor gets triggered by Trump supporter in his class. Fucking hell.

Calm down dear. It's a joke meant to overplay the whole seriousness of cutting down our Trees and how apocalyptically upset it makes our Ray.

I hope that I'll be able to afford home-schooling my future offspring.

POO THE GAY AWAY

kek

Can't wait for Nige to release his WWI anthology, lads.

lol they're so silly.

Anyone going to Hastings this year for the 950th anniversary?

First picture of four-bed house that jobless couple with eight kids slammed council for offering
thesun.co.uk/news/1740960/jobless-couple-with-eight-kids-says-family-have-been-neglected-by-council-who-only-offered-five-bedroom-house/
Meanwhile, the council refused to even temporarily give me the shittiest bedsit available.

This is extremely satisfying to watch.

This shitlib going insane because Trump will win.

Countfile Live at Blenheim Palace

It was pretty magical, my uncle was running one of the tents at the show so I went early to give him a hand and Ray Mears was having a little wonder around before it opened and came over to see our tent, my uncle barely fucking noticed just looked at him and said alright. I spilled my spaghetti and told him that I loved his shows and he told me he liked my pigs, it was pretty great tbh.

Does this mean Trump odds have risen on betfare?

Niggers, never happy.

only one way to find out, lad.
oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner
they've gone fkn nowhere

You're a lucky git, m8.

and you didn't think to post this on brit/pol/?

LAD SMH

intense!

That's a great answer, faggot.

Have you considered that I've been doing other things in that time?

You christcuck faggots are all the same.

ʇunɔ n ʇoʍ uʞɟ n

A highlight of my life for sure.

Sorry lad, better late than never though.

Wew lad.

Enjoy sucking on nigger toes.

>"if you don't hate all xenos it means you're a cuck!"

Sounds like a pretty great day tbh
Only thing I have comparable is when I met Anthony Daniels on set, and he came and introduced himself.

Threat to honeybees as Asian hornet's arrival on UK mainland confirmed
archive.is/FE7LW

I'm surprised Teh Grauniad isn't more welcoming of this foreign immigrant.

Why do lefties hate foreign animals and plants but pull their bumcheeks apart for foreign subhumans?

wew

Perhaps LARPaganism is more your thing.

Has the QT line up been announced?

What an apt comparison.

Who here is a perennialist?

If your God wants you destroyed, how is he your God?

It's cuckoldry to be part of a congregation that supports beliefs contrary to yours.

Also that image is pretty rich considering how many shitskins Christendom has within its ranks.

Which yank translation of the Bible are you reading.

Go have your autistic Larper bitchfest somewhere else, please.

Opinion discarded

>"haha take that Christians! :^)"

Reminder that Jesus was a Jew

It's not like renewing your car insurance

Why do you even want to stop the xenos, lad?

serious question

ʇunɔ ʎʞǝǝɥɔ noʎ

took me 2 minutes to realise the nigger was a man

Esoteric Faggots are

just horrible. should be 8 max.

Releasing products on Remembrance Day should be a punishable offence.

I can tell someone's not clever enough to teach at oxbridge

strawpoll.me/11270608

looks like they've dishonoured themselves.

At least he doesn't have to mark a fucking weekly essay. Still bitter.

Noice.

cheeky prick
I've a bad feeling that this will be trending more than Remembrance Day in normie social media.
London makes me so pessimistic about this day, back in secondary I got into a massive fucking rant with some filthy paki bint who spoke throughout the two minutes of silence.

Do you really think facebook normies will give up a chance to virtue-signal by not wearing a poppy and bang on about some long-dead war hero in their family?

For all of ten seconds.

test

you should have done >"great" shitain

Are we witnessing a birth of a bot?

Do you mean unemployed?

I'm not a bot, unfortunately.

That's exactly what a good bot would say.

You mean "employed"

(((Jesus)))

(((King of the Jews)))

"My Lord is my shepherd, and I am a sheep" t. Christcucks

We'll retake it and give dindus a purpose, lad.

Only because they were betrayed

-Lewis .T, Hector .W, Ollie .R, Sam .M, Allan .T and Sam .U
The above need to check their OPSEC and destroy anything incriminating.
-Daniel .K
You're OK but I suggest you stop posting here for a bit and destroy anything incriminating.

Welp. Welcome to May's government, lads.

The Rhodesians didn't lose as much as cave in due to the "moral" pressure put on them by (((the media))).

Jesus
Jewsus
Jewis
Jew is
Is Jew

WOW

GOD WILLS IT

u wot, jee see aich kyoo

Filtered tbh

Says he's not a bot, I guess it had to be the only other option… GCHQ

God doesn't will shit.

You mean Kek.

You are stealing from pagan religions to bring more people into your neutered Jew lead cuckold church again!

Christcucks gonna cuck!

Lads, if Jesus was really a full-blooded Jew then why have the Jews spent two thousand years trying to corrupt his teachings, destroy his churches and murder his followers?

We've got a Spaniard among us lads.

Sneaky fucking kikes

Hiding stuff in plane sight as usual.

What Jews hate, they subvert and control.

I don't think it's even just a guy moving in to swipe her if conversation runs out. I think it's a constant stream of being the center of attention and being treated like a princess. Each like is a thrill you can't compare with in real life.

Women can't control who approaches them only pick who she likes out of who approaches. The best she can do is dress modestly and reject every dickhead who's all MUH DICK.

You're right there lad.

His mother was a Jew. His father was a Jew.

He was called King Of The Jews.

How was he not a Jew?

See

FRESH

Universalist Jew bullshit.

They fracture and destroy our societies. They bring customs completely irreconcilable with our own. They pollute our gene pool.

They are cancer.

Shit tier cake. Don't eat that Mr. Kipling mass produced bollocks, find a real cake shop.

Christcucks are fucking retarded.

jesus was an abo

It's like CommonFilth unironically saying he'd rather have his daughter marry a Godly Nigger than a White Atheist.

Guardian Attacks Gay, Feminist, Sex Assault Victim, Declares Europe’s Migrant Rape Epidemic ‘Made Up’
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/20/guardian-attacks-sex-assault-victim-declares-europes-migrant-rape-epidemic-made/

lol link, have been pretty amused at his spic anglo hate

"trumps probably going to win"

Even gordon accepts it

A defeatist will always be a defeatist.

He has a valid point. A godly nigger might actually behave themselves as opposed to a lot of white atheists who are straight up anti-God degenerate fucks.

Between a well behaved nigger or an atheism+ member, which would you rather associate with?

Here lad

Who the fuck is making those intros for him?

Just filter the LARPers, lads.

BASED RACE-MIXING TBH

Leftists are still usually better in their personal behaviour than 'religious' non whites in my experience

DON'T CRITICISE MY PRO IMMIGRATION PRO MISCEGENATION RELIGION!

YOU ARE LARPING OTHERWISE!

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A PAGAN OR A FEDORA!

I WIN THE ARGUMENT!

He's contributed more to this thread than you

Absolute shite.

Christian Africa is a fucking shit show.

Anti-religion lads please leave, you don't belong here.

I should do something constructive today, it's sunny and nice. I just can't seem to find it in me today though.
Worst of all it's a slow news day and all I see here is more arguing and thread drama.

u fkn wot

They don't even try to post like brit/pol/ regulars tbh.

If we're talking like a CoE nigger then I disagree. Fucking social justice retards would wreck your daughter

Go for a run or I'll bully you lad.

So you're pro-Judaism?

Go out for a walk, lad.

I may go for a walk, could pick some stuff up from aldi while I'm out.

youtube.com/watch?v=cByv5cLlgHQ

HE GOT HIS TITS OUT AGAIN

WEBM THIS SHIT

18:00

17.31 is the time to start.

Are you lads ready for 5 hour Woes?

(checked)

I'll be giving that a miss, thanks.

And I have been worrying about the little bit of fat I can't lose off my pecs.
These are full blown man boobs

It's a tall order.

Cheers and kind of a waste of quads…had I known.

What's the point of a five hour rambling.

also voted for 5hours Woes.

not even brit

It's easier than seeking real mental help.

Why are trips fags always cunts lads?

Get lost

This.

Woes channel has always been therapy for him.

I think he'd commit suicide without it, and the attention it's brought him.

I think I'll just wait for you lads to find out the highlights

Is even the most obsessed fan going to be able to sit through five hours of mostly nothing?

Just ignore him, lad, he's just bitchy that I'm not responding directly to him.

THIS ISN'T THE ROTHERHAM SERIES

NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT THIS FAGGOTRY

Woes actually considers a two hour rant to be "formal and business-like". No wonder he wanted Gordon on his channel.

Why can't Christcucks see themselves?

He's on a crusade to find some Godly BBC

Faggots gonna fag

reminder that woes is an overweight NEET homosexual

Even the most dragged-out business meetings tend to be just under that.

I have no idea, I mean I know who woes is but I've never bothered to watch a single one of his videos. Hell I can only take Gordo in small doses and he's hilarious.

I wonder if it actually works? Maybe in the future the entire population of the world will just endlessly produce mindless 5 hour vlogs no one ever watches or cares about.

Also I fired up the webm maker for shirtless gordo but it will take forever, my computer has issues with encoding sadly.

FRESH

Still waiting for him to off himself.

u wot fam, he's the most depressing person going and even then I struggle to go through even the shortest of webm'd clips.

Kek

Well lets put it this way, even on my worst days seeing what Gordo is really cheers me up. He's like the ultimate proof of the future and failure of liberalism.

lad…

Yeah.

These are the delusions of Christcucks.

They are basically progressives who think you can re-write biological hard wiring through "education" - provided it's Christian education.

Did Christianity parasite off of European greatness of enhance it?

Symbiotic imo

Parasite off it, of course. It's Jew shit. Jews are always parasites. If not for Christianity, the Roman Empire would not have ended, and Islam wouldn't even exist.

Look what we have here…

Serves them right the smelly sheep shaggers.

Lad don't even bother

Annoys me though because it's obvious that most of them aren't even British yet they shit up our threads with it

Christianity is virtually irrelevant politically in Britain anyway, why would anyone bother attacking it?

You have many more pagan ancestors than Christian lad…

Tfw Christians smashed up Rome totally weakening Europe and allowing Islam to invade in later centuries.

1 more than blacks.

There is no way to tell, however the modern church has lost all authority and is a mess.

I also have more ancestors who ate raw meat and died by 30, doesn't mean I should as well.

forgot to say that hes a real life faggot too

Yeah, and?

Both valid points.

Any evidence whatsoever to back up that claim lad?

Maybe Bradolf Pittler is fed up being married to globalist scum and having niggers for kids

What does she teach?!?!

Yeah, it's called history

badnewsaboutchristianity.com/gi0_vandalism.htm

Cuckery classes

There webm done, time for that walk now.

You really need to read your own links

Strong Christianity exists only in the past.

It's already horribly fractured but now it's even more fractured for the wrong reasons.

You can still get some good advice from someone into sodomy, Woes is exceptionally shitty as a person overall though He couldn't have fucked up his life more if he tried.

He's confirmed as a yank larper.

Based tolerant pagans tbh

Are we living in bizarro land lads?

order-order.com/2016/09/21/jez-looking-for-jews-to-appear-in-labour-ppb/

Doesn't seem you read the relevant passages and decided to quote something else on a tangent.

We are discussing how Christians helped destroy the Roman Empire from within.

Read:

Of course he is, did you not read that part about the Roman empire

Implying we give a shit about it

Not so fast Christcucks, you feeble Jew poisoned Brian's don't see, to be working so good…

Look at what we are actually discussing.

See

I've had him filtered.
We've had this anti-Christian rhetoric done a dozen times, it's failed a dozen times, and today I just cannot be arsed with it.

Fair enough lad

Anyone still got a link to that website that was posted a few months back that had all the audiobooks on it? Someone also had a crack for it that made all of the audiobooks free?

Thanks in advance

I’m still shaking my head after the Labour leadership debate episode of QT two weeks back.

Who British person wouldn't support a party that so clearly has the welfare of it's native citizens at the forefront of it's agenda!

what*

If that did happen, then it was only when the empire was still pagan. However the Western Roman empire only actually fell a hundred years later, and the Eatern Roman emprie lasted for another 1000 years.

the picture paints itself

Lad, don't bother.

Lad…

He brought it up, just pointing out that his argument doesn't make any sense

>wake up, reality sets in that I'm a friendless NEET dropout

en-gb.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/10157731913910725/

When you see it…

kekek

TOPKEK

fuck you lad

If we all followed Jesus' example would't we all just line up to be slaughtered by the invader?

w e w

Ever considering getting your own youtube channel lad?

genuine bellylaugh/10

HAHAHA ITS SO FUCKING FUNNY I WANT TO DIE

Terrible actor tbh. Or maybe I just don't know what to make of his looks and accent. Always just seems off tbh.

make a youtube and i'll give you £10 a month on your patreon

Fucking lel

lad, you must have been up for some work with the wholel White Male, Mixed Female things i keep seeing in ads?

It's everywhere now, has been for some time

Lads has that cunt mod left yet?

>implying I have an agent

can't lad I threw my webcam out the window after I thought it was spying on me

I do like Harris but fuck off lad

I'm not going to suck Kraut and Polish dick because it hurts some mutts feelings

for fucks sake

twitter.com/AusAesthetics/status/778562926340808705

Fucking harpy Muslim.

I'll keep reporting you then hahahaha

but I want to spy on you

what the fuck

ebin mate

This is exactly what Australian universities are like

GAS THEM

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Does criticising Eastern European migration get you banned now?

How fucking obnoxious.

d/cing gets you banned

Yes a mutt mod and a jerrycuck moron are reporting and banning anyone that hates Poles because "You have Muslims so you should hate them"

cry

I think we can generalise and say most universities tbh. Professors are weaponising all these people into marxist cunts. Seems like being offended makes you the person that's right, and the fact that these people call others fascists is hilarious.

If he were to repeat anything you've said, he'd out of a job and blacklisted.

That dumb fucking mug reeeeeee I hate Muslims reeee

Oh no lad you're going to ban me for criticising a parasitic group of people that are coming here :(

They never cucked out like that when we were shitting on the Irish. Why are they so fond of slavs?

Do you think it bothers them how vulnerable they are? How easily they are to hurt?

Someone wore a t-shirt and this was the response. A t-shirt.

Do they recognise this as a weakness or are they proud that they are so easy to manipulate?

more

because apparently a group of people that come here, compress wages, go on benefits and shill for the EU have to be protected by some mutt in America from being made fun of by a bunch of brits

You're being a bit dense if you think the OPs we get about that are actually based on our grievances with that type of immigration, they make those threads purely to piss off both eastern europeans and yanks who post on Holla Forums, it's just another branch of d/c like harris posting that is posted because it can be seen as acceptable by us and piss everyone else off.

Fuck off if you aren't willing to handle the fact that we also have a problem with (h)white immigration

Is it only banned when it's the OP?

Of course, you're typing the same old excuses so you deserve the same reply

Yes. For example "THE KRAUTS ARE SUBHUMAN SCUM AND SHOULD DIE IN A FIRE edition" or the same for the poles

None of that shit should be bannable

Poles recently tried to undermine us this week for fuck sake

theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/19/brexit-means-brexit-foreign-secretary-polish-ambassador

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-19/brexit-talks-face-veto-pressure-as-poland-concerned-over-workers

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/05/poland-wants-to-play-intermediary-for-brexit-talks-says-deputy-pm

why?

It's like pulling teeth….

Not wanting a gorillion d+c threads =/= just slav my shit up

You know why :)

Please read things before you post them lad

I wouldn't want to lose a country that's taking all my low skill, low wage, crime prone workforce off my hands and paying them more to boot, either.

soory lad got it mixed up with the second link

This woman is a fucking twisted evil bitch, I don't give a fuck for celebrity bullshit but I do hope she doesn't get custody of their 'privileged' biological child.

You're not serious.

No way I'd let my daughter fuck a nigger, nevermind marry one.

This is true. A few obscure churches with no real world or political influence here and there as well.

Uncucking the church seems impossible at this stage and I've got my criticisms of it. I think there's been a lot of bullshit thrown into the bible like kikes, aside from that most of it isn't too different or out of touch from pagan teachings and customs anyway.

The whole way they cucked the Egyptians and the stuff in Deuteronomy saying they can charge interest to goyim but not jews is obvious kike deviancy.

I don't know, the whole Judean/Edomite stuff seems historically and genetically inaccurate and too much of a hurdle to explain to people if it was true anyway.

In the words of Joe Owens: NO ONE CARES

I understand that, I also appreciate that it would be pointless him giving up his lifestyle and career.

He travels the world, hangs out with Hollywood actors and is dating an actress. I spend all my spare time on Holla Forums or reading dry political tomes and my dreams and hopes spare little concession for myself. I’m not unhappy but I’d be a dick for trying to convert him to my way of life.

Having said that I know he knows I’m right, I want acknowledgment but though an act of self-preservation I suppose he won’t give it to me. The shit!

What a cunt.

What an evil cunt. Why even admit to feeling such a way? Then again I guess this is just the typical virtue signaling where you hate on your own people while loving others. But it's her fucking daughter, and one day she's probably going to read this.

tbf, if he'd gone over what we've covered and just went "y'know wot m8 ur right but I've a mortgage to manage" then I could be all fine and dandy with him

Here's hoping Pitt gets custody of her and leave Jolie with her pet nig nogs.

Please let it happen.

Archives of the relevant news articles:
archive.fo/MzK6Y
archive.fo/mDHDg
archive.fo/oI1EE

>poal.me/nk7d9v

That is essentially all I want.

Well maybe also an invite to a debauched celebrity party so I could shitpost about it on Brit/pol/.

smh lads ffs

still banned from poal.me, was looking forward to a good poll there.

t. 700c50

Yeah I'm on my phone now lad so what?

it was the best poal ever lad sorry

wow!!! you must have a lot of phones!!!

Gordons dad just has that look of disappointment

Anyone else annoyed by these rich celebrities asking us to donate money?

True Evil

IMPORTANT

poal.me/onmtpf

fucking hell , how was i banned from poal.me?

>one day she's definitely going to read this.
Fixed. And exactly, how fucking nasty can you be.

She's damned to grow up a very damaged person otherwise, I bet she doesn't even want the child but will claim for sole custody just out of spite, unfortunately the courts will probably rule in the mothers favour too.

I've been almost completely turned off most mainstream charities after their involvement in rapefugee invader movements, not putting my money towards that shit thankyou.

I feel guilty when I buy second hand books in Oxfam now

Go to the charity shops of LOCAL charities

lad no…

At first I thought it was going to be a mick-take, with the "shit-ton of actors bit"

Im thankful i don't recognise half of these people

LITTLE FLYING DOGS

Think I'll boycott Oxfam completely. I'm sure I made a list somewhere of all the rapefugee supporting charities it was most of them

It's the only way.

>tfw they crushed something so wonderful

So did I. Probably did it as a fuck you to people who is tired of celebrities doing these kinds of videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=RDqg36RC4bo

Because that worked out so well last time

who /bigpainfultesticle/ here?

At least it's slowly awakening the normies to the fact that celebs are fucking nothing.

Is this even legal?

If you go to the website it is presenting itself as a campaign to get people registered, as if they are simply promoting democracy itself yet they are very clearly campaigning for Hillary.

Yeah, I don't think they are fightng cynicism with that video..

Cynicism is just synonym with voting Trump or letting him win I guess. I hate the democracy meme anyway. If you don't have a clue, don't fucking vote. reeee

COMMON SENSE GUN LAWS

Why are the rest of Holla Forums such massive LARPers?

e.g.

Why do you feel the need to attack our white brothers, lad?

"ye but da common sense sez 2 nt hav gunz amirite :))))) dey r bad el em ay oh"

yanks

Well, that was a bracing walk. Although I saw one nigger crossing the street near me. They're breeding
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have a great solution: Sicilians continue living in Sicily.

There, solved the whole thing

I don't, I just don't want any immigration here FULL stop, whether they're white or not. Unless they're from the anglosphere and aren't criminals or lefties.

I think anybody who doesn't want to live by our laws, customs and culture should fuck off (so that covers 99% of muslims and a good portion of non-whites), that goes for lefties too, whether they're ethnically British and born here or not.

Well said.

Good lad

archive.is/EY7Ni
bbc.com/news/business-37428764

EVROPA!

Thanks although it was unpleasant weather for a walk, it's been sticky.

Just means your less likely to run into bullies tbh.

cf.c.ooyala.com/4zMnNrNTE69gmcxdP6fDfevj4GKVVnQ5/DOcJ-FxaFrRg4gtDEwOjEzYzowODE7pG?_=mmtgvytoxdq3p1kvgqfr

Normies aren't so bad, the girl at the Aldi checkout gave me a nice smile.

Don King just said nigger live at a trump rally lads

wtf i hate trump now

He wuz?

Sounds pretty racist lad, I think they need more Polish immigrants.

Can't wait for us to finally get on trading with the rest of the world and shut the naysayers up.

WEW

Maybe an elected House of Lords is a good ideas lads?

Seems to be working well for Ausfags.

oy vey how waycis of you they obviously need to have a gorillion wefyewjeez flock to their shores.

All but that last part, tbh. Sod Argieland.

We gotta liberate Y Wladfa lad

I love the fact that Maajid comes on after Nige on LBC and has to be introduced/led in by him, you can tell it irks Nawaz.

Our women are Queenz though

i thought australians were meant to be good at shitposting

At least she's not a nigger lad

JUST

SA you should apply for the role as a tranny. If they say you're not a female, phone the police and get them arrested for hate crime.

Love the aesthetic tbh
I love the Welsh for saving us in the referendum, but they're still fucking Wales :^)

fkn ell lads spoiler this.

My apologies but I just can't spoiler the truth.

:^)

Don't be jealous fam

What am I looking at here

WALES IS THE BEST YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE OUR FLAG IS SO COOL
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Kaswayne!! George!! Sheneqwa!!"
standard.co.uk/news/crime/south-london-trio-kidnappethugs-kidnapped-woman-and-battered-her-with-metal-bat-and-knuckleduster-in-a3350561.html

According to the (((journalists))) a sheep with a human face.

I was 14, once.

C
Y
M
R
U

A
M

B
Y
T
H

The dragon flag club is the most exclusive of all, it's only us an Bhutan

Reported for anti-white D&C

Literally the tumblr-kin of vexillology.

LITTLE COMFY DOGS

Did you ever read Eragon? That book was the shit.

She wants the BIG WELSH DICK

Only the literal gay kid in my school read that, lad…

she's gonna get the BIG WELSH DICK

Ok Mr Big Red Cross On A White Background.

CYMRAEG PRIDE BRIT / Swyddfa'r Post Cyf / WIDE

;_;

I did strike out "the".

Relax lads, I more than likely have some welsh genetics.

==WHO ARE YOU THREATENING YOU UGLY FUCKING CUNT?!? YOU WANT ME AND THE LADS TO SLAP YOUR BALD MIDGET HEAD INTAH OBLIVION OR WHAT YOU DOWNY LOOKING FOREIGN CUNT?!?
Brexit chief tells UK: You can't have your cake and eat it
standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-chief-tells-uk-you-cant-have-your-cake-and-eat-it-a3350296.html

lies, wales strong

Lads… you're gunna love my next post.

wew very nice pepes

Didn't mean to link your post, this isn't the post you're gunna love.

Love the first two pics tbh

You can't get lamb tendies you fool, speaking of which my marks and sparks spicy tenders are nearly done.
Time to dine like a king.

its almost like they think they're a real country with their cute little flag

Lad, don't turn banter into being a fucking dick.

attn.com/stories/11285/hillary-clinton-thanks-woman-shattering-sti-stigma-in-letter

I love that these cunts are shooting themselves in the foot.

I hate google so fucking much.

Maybe subhuman isn't a word in welsh, remember google translate is only a literal translation.

"is-ddynol" is sub-human which is close enough, it still shows the jew thing.

Didn't even notice it, jesus christ.

Don’t bully Wales, lad.

I love google.

I could give them the benefit of the doubt and say that it just matches jews and subhuman together because of how much holocaust stuff there is online saying nazis saw the jews as subhuman, but considering all the other shit they pull like palestine not on google maps, it's very possible they did this on purpose.

Microshaft want to charge me £50+ to hire WORD. Are there any free alternatives out there?

You just pirate it you spastic.

This tbh.

Also.

>openoffice.org/

don't call me that, you racialist.

Surely they believe it's the answer to world war…???

Statistically he's likely to be a massive lefty cuck too.

Is there a correlation between height and political opinions?

fucks sake.

His wife has nice grey eyes tbh.

He's also balding, scottish, an ex-alcoholic and his brother is a neo-nazi.

He's one of those lefties I'm alright with, he's against PC shite and he's against independence (now he is, says he wants another party other than the SNP to do it)

They all start out that way, once they get deeper into the belly of the BBC or more famous. They start to change their tune.
I hope I end up wrong.

You should fucking see his tweets, he fucking rages at people who can't take a little joke, calling them sensitive cunts.

Won't be the first comedian who defends their right to say stuff but would decry others. Hell fucking Stewart Lee constantly bangs on about the right for comedians to offend whomever they want.
I'm no giving him shit like, but I dinnea trust a single one of em.

maybe there is a reason to live

There are a lot of reasons to live, lad

No never trust them, but i feel Limmy is kind of an alright lad. probably ironic tweet there, not the bettin

I think willingly is a prerequisite to being proud of it.

filtered

Well I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Kill yourself

What?

Please don't filter me, lad.

Lad I like Wales, I've family in the Gower, it's just fkn bantah.

I dont actually filter people
but I pretend to
but you are still scum that deserves death

I'm implying the kind of people here who want to impregnate her would probably have to or prefer to, use force.
I live right by the girl and I'll be happy if I never even see her.

Ignore the bully, lad.

Relevant Gordo.

Good lad.

Why would we need to use force? I only joke when I imply that tbh.

Thanks for having my back, lad. Nice dubs.

Speaking of election betting, are there any reliable sites out there (that are legal in the States)?

I have a good nose for predicting elections early (I've called every presidential election since 1996 and several state ones), and wanna make some dosh on the side

The only semi-relatable clip of gordo and it's still absolutely disgusting.

Check out this grandpa
Are you not able to bet via the sites on oddschecker?

quick lads i need shego eggs and pasta

No and the only way i can see you betting in teh UK is by proxy, which i doubt anybody smart would trust. if you have a VERY GOOD mate in the UK maybe ask him?

ty lad

He was so proud of himself for that dish

>tfw I was born in 1996

No SA jobs about today then?

none since June it's been a rather quiet summer

hu finkin heer?

How do you afford to live in London without regular employment lad?

Based lass

Sometimes happens with my job tbh, not much wiring to do in January.

There are a number of bookmakers and exchanges that will let you bet with them as a burger but most credit card providers in the US have blacklisted every such site. It is illegal after all.

You can get around it with a money wire or bitcoins.

It is all pretty tricky for you burgers unfortunately but it is doable.

If you are lumping then maybe take a trip to an actual sportsbook.

Renting through relatives.

There's ups and downs all the time; last year I was booked solid from June through 'til late August on Hunstman, this year it's been dead quiet (though I was busy from Jan-Jun)

I feel sorry for the slavs tbh

Manlets on suicide watch.
They'd hang themselves if they could reach the rope.

You coudn't make it up

New thread

Nice b8 lad

They get tons of EU bennies but it mostly goes to their corrupt politicians

thats not a lefty comic fam

always so mad aren't they

(1)

hundred

You're not from the saaf you norf cant.

Ay up m9, you know nowt you do wankuh.

Scotland? never been m8, fackin cants. The wewsh? wewsh? fak auf.

You from Oirland? Eh? EH? So are you the ones who we don't kna abaat who fink they're us or the ones be fink we kna abaat who fink what we fink is aars is theas.

Irishfag here. I want to like you but, i just. i just can't.

Brexit Now
Last Saturday those who attended the UK Independence Party’s Conference in Bournemouth could have heard Gerard Batten MEP make a masterly speech in favour of unconditional withdrawal from the benighted European Union. Gerard’s cogent arguments are set out in a leaflet entitled “Referendum Victory! The Road to Freedom“.

By committing the UK to invoking ‘Article 50’ as the method by which we will seek to leave the EU the British Government has put itself in the unenviable position of being a supplicant at the EU table. What could suit British ‘remainiacs’ and the Brussels hierarchy better than the prospect of the long drawn-out and infernally complicated negotiations that must inevitably follow? As is so vividly demonstrated by the length of time that it takes the EU to negotiate trade deals with other countries the ‘Article 50’ route is bound to be long-winded, if only because getting 27 member states to agree across a wide range of disparate issues is so very, very fraught.
ukipdaily.com/brexit-now/