When is Seinfeld going down? He's a creepy dude who dated a 17 year old girl...

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

All politicians should be locked up anyways

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

17 is legal

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

this is americucked

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

As a millenial, it simply amazes me that this was ever considered acceptable in any regard. Women have put up with a lot of BS. I mean, we still have to, but back in the day it was like a million times worse.

Thank God things are changing.

Julian James
Julian James

know the rules, whore…

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

Remember that episode of Seinfeld where George and Jerry stare at a 15 year old's cleavage?

Something is up with Seinfeld.

Isaiah Bell
Isaiah Bell

not staring at a 15 yo's cleavage
What are you, gay?

David Ross
David Ross

Stinky yid or not, i don't see any problem with somebody dating a woman above the age of 12

Jason White
Jason White

i think thats a grievous injustice, but if thats how the law works why arent we putting this jew away too?

Because white people were lazy and allowed jews to run the country. There is no way jews are going to jail their won people and dont pity this politian

SERVES THEM RIGHT - THEY TRUSTED THE JEWS

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

no way jews are going to jail their won people
*their own people

Aaron Perry
Aaron Perry

Absolutely disgusting. I just deleted all my pirate Seinfeld episodes.

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

based

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

He is not the type that gropes women or asks if he can jerk off in front of them. He's the type that holds them captive in his hidden basement dungeon.

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

Wow so I guess there aren't any based jews after all.

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

Enya starts playing

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit